PDA

View Full Version : I got back from my Grandparents

jokemasterslifer
07-08-2009, 03:30 PM
I got back from seeing my friend Jake, and his stupid sister Elizibeth. She's 10 and she cries over stupid shit like not releasing the fish when we catch them, when she did that, I asked her "Did your mother ever teach you to do anything but fucking cry?" Grandpa didn't hear, which is good because he's old school about things like that despite the fact he says "shit" and "fuck" on a daily basis. Jake wasn't mad at me for saying that, or another bit that went like this,
"*shes crying*
Me: SHUT UP!
*she cries some more*
Me: I SAID SHUT UP!"
Jake also got on my nerves trying to tell me how to make my youtube poops on my youtube channel, despite the fact HE'S NEVER MADE ONE. He also decided to be like a coach for me because I'm trying to lose weight, which is nice of him, but he needs to not try to make me do everything, I have my own schedule worked out, and I'm doing what I'm going to do. To sum it up, Elizibeth is a stupid, spoiled, brat. And Jake is pushy. Jake's 12 btw. Don't tell me I'm mean either, she's a spoiled, dumb little bitch.
Oh fuck it.

Lord Zero
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
I got back from seeing my friend Jake, and his stupid sister Elizibeth. She's 10 and she cries over stupid shit like not releasing the fish when we catch them, when she did that, I asked her "Did your mother ever teach you to do anything but fucking cry?" Grandpa didn't hear, which is good because he's old school about things like that despite the fact he says "shit" and "fuck" on a daily basis. Jake wasn't mad at me for saying that, or another bit that went like this,
"*shes crying*
Me: SHUT UP!
*she cries some more*
Me: I SAID SHUT UP!"
Jake also got on my nerves trying to tell me how to make my youtube poops on my youtube channel, despite the fact HE'S NEVER MADE ONE. He also decided to be like a coach for me because I'm trying to lose weight, which is nice of him, but he needs to not try to make me do everything, I have my own schedule worked out, and I'm doing what I'm going to do. To sum it up, Elizibeth is a stupid, spoiled, brat. And Jake is pushy. Jake's 12 btw. Don't tell me I'm mean either, she's a spoiled, dumb little bitch.

You are ten as well isnt ?

Well, hopefully this forum is quite benevolent with emo little
kid`rants... so i doubt you are gonna get bashed.

solarenemy
07-08-2009, 03:45 PM
So are we posting any kind of shit now just to get post credit? Great way to gain a rep.

Lord Zero
07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
The slashed part turns the post on pure gold.

jokemasterslifer
07-08-2009, 04:08 PM
So are we posting any kind of shit now just to get post credit? Great way to gain a rep.
I know. Fail is in my nature. Sorry.

Lord Zero
07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
-_- damn. You have gained my respect.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/7/128731873719512413.jpg

07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
so...when u signed up on HF and it asks if you were 18 and above you......?

Óðinn
07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
so...when u signed up on HF and it asks if you were 18 and above you......?

I asked the same question.

minato
07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
He's said sorry, which is obviously rare for common rants. He's no rant at all. Maybe he's got so pissed off and posted here.

maybe

solarenemy
07-08-2009, 05:32 PM
He's said sorry, which is obviously rare for common rants. He's no rant at all. Maybe he's got so pissed off and posted here.

maybe

This should be in the underground where RANTS and other USELESS stuff goes. That way you don't get credit for crap threads. It's just a post to boost his count, he even admitted to it.:kakashi:

rbp
07-08-2009, 05:48 PM
in before the lock, underage b&.

invissense
07-08-2009, 06:39 PM
So.......
Why didn't you let the fishy go?

jokemasterslifer
07-09-2009, 09:42 PM
So.......
Why didn't you let the fishy go?
My Grandfather wanted to catch, kill, then eat them. Plus, a 10 yr. old girl crying over fucking fish is stupid. Not just that, she's spoiled because her Mom tries to buy her love, and doesn't really pay attention to her.