PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a problem with Growlanser Generations....

MinortyBreeder
12-24-2004, 07:22 AM
Okay. First of all they are both blue disc games. the first had no trouble working before, but when I put it back and start playing it, my damn system acts like its an imported game or something it cant read. It'll read the 2nd disc without any problem, but I can't the first disc to work again for some reason. Can someone help me out here? I would really apperciate it.

Dis
12-24-2004, 07:27 AM
A faulty CD...?
That's the only thing I could think of...

MinortyBreeder
12-24-2004, 07:52 AM
A faulty CD...?
That's the only thing I could think of...

Eh. It worked before. I just gotta remember the old PS2s are asses when it comes to... the blue disc of death.

jarjar
12-24-2004, 07:57 AM
maybe you laser is dying, how old is your PS2, and what version is it?

domonx
12-24-2004, 08:14 AM
yep, same thing always happen to me when company decided to be cheap and use blue disk. its the old ps2 problem, all there is to do is try it over and over again. thats how i get my games to work. and I heard a trick where you place two strip of invisible tape parallel and across from each other from the hole in the disc. heres an example IOI the "I" is the tape, the "O" is the hole in the disk that the system use to hole the disk in place and then spin it. check gamefaqs for more instructions. i suggest that you try it at lease 5-8 times before doing anything, cuz if the second disk work, then the first should.