PDA

View Full Version : If you could fight an anime character..

Thebaconbull
10-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Who would it be and why? And ofcourse how would you go about it?

Id like to fight Lelouch (code geass) or Light Yagami (death note).
First reason is that they are both very effeminate males, so im pretty sure I could take them.
Second they're arrogant douches! Who could do with a bit of a beating.

How would the fight go down then? I imagine alot of schoolyard stuff in play, starting with the "why are you hitting yourself?" moving onto indian burns, wet willies and finnishing of with a nice wedgie which leaves to the final depantsing.

Tiexandrea
10-14-2009, 03:01 AM
^ you picked the wrong people to mess with. admit it. those characters would use their wits to have you killed before you even step into the battlefield. you'd get beaten to a bloody pulp before you even see what's coming.

as for me, i'd love to fight Lucky Star's Izumi Konata at Tekken. knowing how skilled she'd probably be, she'd probably beat me up with a Kuma.
well, if not her, then maybe Genshiken's Kousaka Makoto. i imagine him using a Kazuya or a Devil Jin.

Raqib12
10-14-2009, 03:20 AM
Naruto. He's a kid, that only ever appeals to kids. I'm more than positive his balls haven't dropped, and he looks like a fucking faggot.

deadlight
10-14-2009, 03:21 AM
I'd like to be stapled by Hitagi-sama......

sailabc1
10-14-2009, 09:29 AM
Sephiroth (even if it means I'll get my ass handed to me a billion times over before I even start... yea snigger @ me all you want :st: ). Have had a HUGE grudge against him ever since I played FF VII. :furious:

... If anime-styled video games count.

Juas
10-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Every single character of Clannad. I would like to appear in that High School with a shotgun and make a real drama!

Alupihan
10-14-2009, 06:50 PM
I would like to have a sparring with kenshiro from FOTNS and go WATATATATATATA all the way

scpyrus
10-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Keitaro Urashima, and after winning the fight, date Shinobu, Kaolla, Naru, Motoko, Mutsumi and Mitsune, altogether.

Darkzero16
10-18-2009, 10:04 PM
^
LoL I rather fight Tohno Shiki, take him out before he can use his eyes, then date the whole female cast of Tsukihime.:evil:

jackie0109
11-16-2009, 02:32 AM
i want to fight gaara and itachi...
coz i think they will give me a very good fight...
and they are a good challenger i guess...
i'm strong...^_^

Jess Sovar
11-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Wish list:
1. All the homuculi from FMA: Brotherhood in a 1-on-7 (Yeah, even Sloth I guess.) handicap match (Add in Father if you want).
2. If I had any decent mystical/magical abilities - Fuhrer Haruhi (With her knowing how to use her powers). - This counts as a 1-fall match?
3. Free for all Slashfest: Nanaya Shiki, Hitokiri Battousai and ... Sephiroth (KH version).
4. Punching Bags / Target Practice: Jesus Yamato, Naruto male cast, Bleach male cast, Makoto (School Days).
5. Pacifist Survivor Mode(This means all you do is evade and block): vs. Yan(of Yandere)-Kotonoha.
6. GAR contest (try to out-GAR the other): Archer and Spiral King

wildarc
11-16-2009, 04:34 PM
VEGETA MUAAAAAAAAAAA. Ive always wanted to know what its like to be in an actual battle with a sayian.:furious:

Pballer42
11-18-2009, 01:06 AM
I probably would fight Mugen from Samurai Champloo just cause it would be more like a dance off then a battle hahaha

danisco
11-18-2009, 01:24 AM
I want to fight Light yagami and L from death note... this might be a brain fight...

TannhauserGate
11-18-2009, 01:48 AM
I'D FIGHT........

SHIPPO!
http://www.freewebs.com/kikyou123/iy_shippo.jpg

Shunshin
11-18-2009, 02:33 AM
I would fight:

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/animepics/images/h/hinamori_momo_bleach-12649.jpg

Hinamori from bleach. And this time, she will learn her place:furious:

royalemil
11-30-2009, 01:35 PM
I would fight Near, for fucking Yagami Light's life! :furious:

ebattleon
11-30-2009, 01:53 PM
I'D FIGHT........

SHIPPO!
http://www.freewebs.com/kikyou123/iy_shippo.jpg

Are you sure abut that, the kid fights dirty:snicker2:

I would fight Sasuke, I get pummeled in the first 5 seconds but really do not like him:furious:

realsilverjunk
12-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Super Tengan toppan Guarren Lagann!

Michael Means Business
12-01-2009, 12:58 AM
I wouldn't say they are primarily from Anime.
But I'd rock Toad, Waluigi (from Super Mario Bros) and Slippy from Starfox all at once.
Wouldn't be an accomplishment really, anyone could beat up these guys. It's just, well, they all really have it coming to them.

Lord Zero
12-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I despise the emo king Shinji Ikari so much... but beating the crap of him...
would be patetic... sure he would start criying or something and instead
of feeling better i would feel depressed and a asshole by taking advantage
of a weakling.

megadomonic
12-01-2009, 02:03 AM
First off, I'd fight Souichiro Nagi, from Tenjho Tenge. Why? Cause I think due to him being a well formed street fighter, and me a martial artist, it could be a decent fight.

And second, I'd fight Kenichi Shirahama, from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Why? Cause I would like to have a fight with him on equal grounds of power, skill, and ability, show off my own Seikuken, and then have a mature conversation with him afterwards.

CDGmaboroshi
12-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Ah, my chance to reveal one of the biggest fags in anime history

Makoto from School Days MUST DIE!!!:furious:

Lord Zero
12-01-2009, 02:24 AM
If it were for the fun, i would love to have against Kenji Kabuto.

I would use Mazinkaizer of course. It would be amazing. I can be hotblooded
if i feel like it.

realsilverjunk
12-01-2009, 02:26 AM
The true me VS Ichigo Kurosaki.

Denamic
12-01-2009, 02:35 AM
All retarded, unnaturally dense, indecisive fucktards that somehow have multiple girls vying for him for no reason, that still try to avoid contact with them.
Senou Natsuru in Kampfer is a case in point.
S/he needs to die. They all need to die.

TannhauserGate
12-01-2009, 02:59 AM
How about.........Tetsuo!
http://www.animecelshop.com/ANIMECELS/IMAGES/AKIRA/cels0420.JPG
Or the super anoying......Makoto Mizuhara!
http://www.projectbag.com/el_hazard/pics/makoto/pics/makoto04.jpg

Zero's right though. Shinji Ikari would top the list.

KuriosAkantha
12-01-2009, 10:58 AM
I would stomp the daylights out of every stereotypical wussy male character who has mental balls the size of peas.

Probably starting with all the wussy characters who always get set into harem animes.