PDA

View Full Version : First horrible thing you found out on anime that happens in real world

akimikage
01-17-2010, 08:15 AM
phew... that title was long :XD:
:~_~: Hmm... well... mine was i saw in the anime Now and Then, Here and There (subbed)... i was young back then, maybe 11...

There's a character named lala-ru,who came from an other world(i think :sweatdrop:) , in the anime and she's being chased by some organization... but she went to the real world to escape... then the organization kidnapped an onna from the real world named Sara, who really looks like lala-ru (except for her blonde hair)... then the organization found out that she was fake so she they made her a slave there... then there was a scene where Sara was called by an official in the organization to his room... and that official said "Okay... Take off your clothes"... and i was like... :omfg: "DID I READ IT RIGHT?!? maybe i read it wrong" ... "HOLY S**T!!! did she became that thing?"... (ya know what i mean)

I was really shocked that someone could become like that... you will see that Sara was out of her mind coz of the things that happened to here there... then she was really fed up to what they're doing to her so she decided to kill that official... and i found out that she was like that for a long time... I was really shocked coz she was young :nooo:

Lord Zero
01-17-2010, 08:37 AM
The series idea is based on what happens in africa with the bands of children soldiers.

They do more or the less the same. They kidnap children and rape young girls to make
more soldiers.

There, a pic of a real life Hellywood soldier. Call him Nabuca if you want.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/child-soldier.jpg

Harmonian
01-17-2010, 08:52 AM
I'd love to contribute to this thread but by the time I was watching anime I was rather educated and I knew that that kinda shit happened in reality...

If I had to pick something I'd have to go with Outlaw Star, Aisha Clanclan losing her official position because she failed a single mission.

alexthestampede
01-17-2010, 10:24 AM
If we go for the first ones, i say hands down anything Disney. We all know what happens in Bambi. Poisoning people because you are envious isn't nice either, and Snow White knows it. Slavery? Ask Cinderella.
I was already kinda grown up when i started with anime, so.... yeah, less damage, i'd say.

Nighthawk
01-17-2010, 10:54 AM
hmmmm....

i'm thinking really hard, but nothing comes to mind.
maybe i'm just too much used to the stuff that happens in the real world, to actively notice that in anime....

Arashiou
01-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi there. As your senpai in life I would like to say Welcome to Reality!

There's plenty of shit that happens all the time in anime.

Here are some reccomendations:

Black Lagoon

(I said some but that was all I could come up with... uguuuu~~)

Once you see rape, murder, suicide and anything like that you feel something at first but that feeling should never fade away. Means we have a heart I guess.

Alupihan
01-17-2010, 05:29 PM
men who dress convincingly as women, like the ones seen in "you are under arrest"

as was 9 years old by then and you could not imagine how traumatized I was after I found out.

Lawrencex01
01-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Here's something you guys should learn. Being a loser doesn't always get you hot girls like you see in the series.

Harmonian
01-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Here's something you guys should learn. Being a loser doesn't always get you hot girls like you see in the series.
Well I'm pretty sure everyone here is well aware of that fact...

:nooo:

2gud4wrds
01-17-2010, 10:31 PM
The thing I found out about anime is that Chikans are alot more natural and expected in Japan then I thought. I thought this thing only happens in anime "these pervs wont be able to bang strangers on the public transit against their will while others help out " sadly enough I found out it happens quite often the hard way. Even if they dont yell due to fear/embarrassment, it still looks like rape to me.

Kouji-kun
01-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Rape and taxes.

Oh wait...

Lawrencex01
01-17-2010, 11:20 PM
^ Reality.

Arashiou
01-18-2010, 12:46 AM
I was reading through some of my old manga and found this:

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu248/Katon-Fuuton/rape.png

Keeping in mind that this was from a shounen manga.

Michael Means Business
01-18-2010, 12:58 AM
Tentacle rape.

akimikage
01-18-2010, 02:39 AM
@Lord Zero
ohh... thx for the info man...

The thing I found out about anime is that Chikans are alot more natural and expected in Japan then I thought. I thought this thing only happens in anime "these pervs wont be able to bang strangers on the public transit against their will while others help out " sadly enough I found out it happens quite often the hard way. Even if they dont yell due to fear/embarrassment, it still looks like rape to me.

yeah... i first saw a chikan in a movie on wowow (japanese network... cable) and i thought it was only based on an imagination... then i saw one again on a hentai... then said "wow... this scene is kinda popular in japan" but thought it's just still a fiction coz i thought it's impossible for an onna being harassed like that would never scream... then saw it again on GTO manga... Uchiyamada, that f**king old pervert :furius: ... just then that i realized "WTF!!! does this kind of thing really happen a lot in japan?. F**K those bastards!!! if i see one of them, i'll surely make them pay for it"
i really hate rape...

Tentacle rape.
man i said happens in reality :~_~: are there monsters with tentacles in your place? :omfg: wow!!!

NOoSE
01-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I started watching it too late, although you can say NGE showed me just how weird someone can think, which I later saw in a few people, but other than that I've got no clue.

sailabc1
01-20-2010, 09:00 PM
First horrible thing you found out on anime that happens in real world

Yandereness.

akimikage
01-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Yandereness.

yandere ehh??... have you seen one??... :(question marks):

sailabc1
01-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Not personally (in that case I might not be living to tell about it right now) but read about stuff in news reports.

Arashiou
01-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Though it would be kind of cute if your girlfriend was overprotective of you.

But being a yandere type takes it a little too far. It would probably feel like being caged up.

No offense to any yandere girls out there. Keeping your lover safe from harm is hard work isn't it?

Mia9M1H0
01-22-2010, 05:52 AM
well... not first... but... what i can see on anime that says the real deal of the world is "human are selfish and stupid being", that was teached by Speed Grapher... now in to the shocking matter, I would have to say School Days, things like that happens a lot, kill the one you love for sake of love... But the most shocking thing I ever saw was in Narutaru, although it isn't animated this part, the scene where a bunch of guys and one madafaka bastard rapes and kill the boy, who was an alien...

merc36
01-22-2010, 06:05 AM
The whole if you are in trouble in public in Japan, no one will help you because the don't want to get involved thing. That just pisses me off, inaction is potentially condemning someone to a worse fate than what could have been.

akimikage
01-28-2010, 04:09 AM
The whole if you are in trouble in public in Japan, no one will help you because the don't want to get involved thing. That just pisses me off, inaction is potentially condemning someone to a worse fate than what could have been.

what?!? really?? :(question marks): howdya know that it's true??... have you been to japan and seen that scene before??... here in our place... even though there are students who get beaten up coz of someone getting pissed off that the onna they like do not like them but the better looking guy ( :furious: those bastards!!!... don't know how to accept that they're face is as FUGLY as they're FUGLY personality :dunno: )... a good samaritan will even go down on his vehicle just to stop that FUGLY bastard...

neokai
01-29-2010, 09:44 PM
well... not first... but... what i can see on anime that says the real deal of the world is "human are selfish and stupid being", that was teached by Speed Grapher... now in to the shocking matter, I would have to say School Days, things like that happens a lot, kill the one you love for sake of love... But the most shocking thing I ever saw was in Narutaru, although it isn't animated this part, the scene where a bunch of guys and one madafaka bastard rapes and kill the boy, who was an alien...

Pardon me, but thought to point out a few corrections.

taught, not "teached".
mothafucka is the common spelling, not "madafaka". Took me a while to figure out that word.
The killings in School Days has not been "enacted" in real life yet, thankfully. It would make 1 hell of a splash on news bulletins.
It depends alot on perspective. Humans are self-serving, but sometimes in seeking to benefit the self, others begin to benefit as well. It's this notion of mutual benefit that economics is founded upon.