PDA

View Full Version : Most Memorible NES Aggrivation as a child

Telsa
03-21-2010, 07:25 AM
I know, kinda strange hu? i wanted to change the pace and touch the inner kid in all of us.

I have a ton of Memories as a child of playing various regular nes and super nes games, and being frustrated when i could not beat a boss, get through a trap, or just simply figure the game out ( Milon's Secret castle anyone? )

I want all you old school gamers, and hell anyone who has played the older games, to put your most memorable moment, from the Nes or Snes - the scarring a game did to your childhood. Post more then one if you have more then one moment that popped up in your mind.

For me it was Legacy of the Wizard, it has 4 paths and i never could do the dads path for the life of me it was hard as hell, and i threw, broke a controller, and didnt see my nintendo for a couple months after that.

And i remember hating how hard the Duck Tales was as well. that was another thrown controller and a month.

Ielg
03-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Super mario world, damn you world 8! XD

RocKM
03-21-2010, 07:37 AM
Ielg: Cept Super Mario World is SNES game =P

Me? SPIKES! CURSE YOU SPIKES! I'm talking about Megaman here xD

Ielg
03-21-2010, 07:39 AM
"I want all you old school gamers, and hell anyone who has played the older games, to put your most memorable moment, from the Nes or Snes"
Tada, gotcha! ;)

TannhauserGate
03-21-2010, 07:40 AM
NES Me and my cousin play hours of...
http://www.freewebs.com/bendersbaseball/rbi_baseball.jpg

SNES
http://www.v-direct.org.uk/sega-snes_pix/starwarstrilogy_1.jpg

Telsa
03-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Me? SPIKES! CURSE YOU SPIKES! I'm talking about Megaman here xD

Man Mega Man 1 was the hardest thing ever, i still have not beaten that game

uremog
03-23-2010, 03:29 AM
nigga plz. ghosts n goblins

Telsa
03-23-2010, 07:35 AM
nigga plz. ghosts n goblins

Touche!

Yanno that isn't a game, its an impossibility that was animated for the hell of it, i have repressed my memories of that game and refuse to acknowledge its existence.

SigXyon
03-25-2010, 11:18 PM
Megaman, those spikes were quite possibly the most hardest things to pass -_-

and getting run into by some stray goombas on Mario, enemies so easy, yet so deadly.