ProtoFire
02-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Ok i will point out The Series of NT warrior
is horrible when dubbed. So what
about the games do you think they
should make one Final Game using as many
of thier ideas as possible
or should they stop now.
Also Which MM Arc (in search of a better word)
Do you like the most?

My favourite is the MM zero Arc best cyborg ever was
Zero Great ending twist SPOILER{I never imagined Zero actually being the fake and battling the original! }END SPOILER

Lisa Hayes
02-11-2005, 03:18 AM
hmm... i'll stick to the classics ~
just a simple jump and shoot ~
and repetitive boss patterns ~

lately, the MM series has been starting to get easier and easier
not that i'm dissappointed with it.
it's just something i noticed ~

Javituchi
02-11-2005, 04:30 AM
I really liked the legends version for PSX. Also, I've been watching the "NT Warrior" series and find it Ok, so I say that Megaman should never end...

Blair
02-11-2005, 04:47 AM
Hmmm. I like mega man (rock man) the X games are my favorite.

They should give the original series a proper ending and set up a real timeline for the X and Zero games.

Xebi
02-11-2005, 06:13 AM
Megaman (snes and psx) presented to me, a great originality and a very good concept.
I liked Megaman Zero better though >.> he's cool with lightsaber

Ragnax
02-11-2005, 06:22 AM
The company that made the NT warrior dub should be publicly executed and made an example of for other dubbing companies for the horrible horrible trash they try to shove as a dub of Rockman.EXE.
*urgh* Torchman and Match the Scottsman, Color Man changed to Wacko man, chip names completely different from what they should be. (Shotgun = Blaster? Sword = CyberSword? Why the #$%^ did they change that?) The list goes on and on. I actually had the 'privilege' of catching the Dutch version on TV a few days back. For those who don't know what that entails; It means a re-dub of the already horrid USA dub. I think my hair went a few shades closer to grey that day...
I'll stick to the subbed original, thank you, and I hope they never EVER acquire the rights to Axess and Stream.

So for a short answer; I wouldn't mind one bit if the NT warrior 'dub' of Rockman.EXE came to a screeching halt, but as far as I'm concerned the original RM.EXE series can continue. Sure it's a villain of the week show, but atleast the original voice acting and gags make it worthwhile to watch. Not to mention the homage to the excellent games the series provides. :)

They should give the original series a proper ending and set up a real timeline for the X and Zero games.Agreed. It's high time Capcom started filling in that big blank commonly refered to as 'the Cataclysm'. Problem is; how would you do it? Through various tiny sequences in the other games you're able to piece together that Wily built Zero to replace Bass / Forte and have a bot powerful enough to defeat Megaman / Rockman. Would this game have you play Wily's side for once? I'd buy it. :)

Slayerjammer
02-11-2005, 01:04 PM
I didn't like the Mega Man NT series, but I don't want to see the game franchise to die. I still enjoy playing the old school NES Mega Man games. Some of the bosses were pretty hard back then.

OutRage
02-11-2005, 01:56 PM
I LOVE MEGAMAN! EVEN IF ITS THE MOST OVERMILKED GAME IN GAMING HISTORY FANS STILL DON'T GET TIRED OF IT LOL.

I like the original Megaman/Rockman/Mechaman canon/arc (Original, X and Zero series). I'm not much of a fan for Battle Network series. The legends arc was also fun. I wished they'd end the original series with a bang and show us the first time Zero was activated and how he slaughtered everyone.

Atleast the X series showed stuff that happened after Sigmas defeat (but they didn't show how he was finally defeated) with the command mission game and the Zero series. The Zero series should definitely still continue on with more games.

DemonEyesKyo
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
trust me no one loves megaman more then me..got all of the games...toys..shirts..posters...hats im psycho bout him..favorite old time character..

Maria Renard
02-11-2005, 02:53 PM
This game should never end, it has so good stories that it can be used for newr consoles.

besides that, it

specnyt
03-27-2005, 05:13 AM
the game should never ever end! i grew up with megaman.. and im still playing it til now :D the megaman animes really dont do the game any justice.. and really dont know why they are still makig those kind of animes

Dis
03-27-2005, 05:30 AM
Rockman & Bruce & Dr Willy...
One of the series I started playing when I was 5 years old (Rockman 1 for NES)...

chief977
03-31-2005, 03:32 PM
I'd hate to see the megaman series end. Especially the X series.

ChaosDelirium
03-31-2005, 10:24 PM
I've been a loyal MM fan ever since MMX1 came out. Since then I got every single other megaman game. From the GB, NES, GameGear, GBA, N64, PSX and now I'm waiting for a decent PS2 emulator to play MMX7 even though everybody says it sux.

MM has been a really overmilked franchise like Outrage claims, but the reason it keeps on continueing is because at every certain point they add another saga to to the general plot. I like the X series the most (allthough X5 and X6 did not perform so well due to cheap development), the Legends (Dash) series is my 2nd fav allthough it's a pity they only made two games (not including Namco X Capcom), then there's Zero and finally classic.

The series should never end.

PS: Did anybody every know Mega Man (classic) appeared in a DC game called Spike Out? More MM lore: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=20379

SolRyuKen
04-01-2005, 06:56 AM
I like megamen and all because I grow up playin them but the recent games have been pretty crappy and if they don't stop this they will lose a valuable megaman fan and it pains me to say that....................but I still love the old megaman games :D.

Tekkaman
04-01-2005, 02:25 PM
The Blue Bomber is eternal. I hope they never stop making Megaman games. I will say, however, that I am thoroughly sick of the "Battle Net" games. They need to get back to the original style and never mention "battle chips" again. The EXE show is great, but the "Battle Net" games that it's based off of need to go!

I agree with Blair about finalizing the end of the original series and bridging the gap between it and the "X" series.

And, ChaosDelirium, the Dreamcast game that Megaman appeared in was actually called "Cannon Spike". In the Dreamcast game "Power Stone 2" you can also get Megaman's blaster as one of your weapons. Not to mention that he and Roll were among the fighters in "Marvel vs. Capcom". He, Roll, Tron Bonne, and little Kobun were included in the roster of fighters in "Marvel vs. Capcom 2". As well, Megaman and Zero can also be unlocked in "Onimusha: Blade Warriors". Go, Megaman, go!!

rei_andrew29
04-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Not that all Megaman games are bad...i like the original series (1 to 7 are great, 8 is a bit different while 9 is damn hard, but i still love them!!), the X series (X1 to X4 is a blast, X5 and X6 are hard, while X7 and X8...i dun even want to bother...) and the Megaman Zero series (all of them are great!!).

Battle Network series...pls spare me from that...and yes, pls bring Megaman back to the original style (2D at its best).

Ragnax
04-02-2005, 09:38 AM
The Blue Bomber is eternal. I hope they never stop making Megaman games. I will say, however, that I am thoroughly sick of the "Battle Net" games. They need to get back to the original style and never mention "battle chips" again. The EXE show is great, but the "Battle Net" games that it's based off of need to go!Give Network Transmission for the GC a try. ;) A different take on the BattleNetwork-verse's gameplay. It's plays a lot like the old 8-bit Megaman games would if they would've gotten pumped up with graphics detail and would've gotten a whole array of special weapons added, instead of just 8. Thoroughly refreshing game. And it is -HARD-. Arguably harder than even the Zero series, if you want to go for a completed chip list.

ChaosDelirium
04-02-2005, 04:57 PM
And, ChaosDelirium, the Dreamcast game that Megaman appeared in was actually called "Cannon Spike".

Thx for the correction. X and Zero also appeared in a NeoGeo Pocket Capcom card game. Two of the cards were actually X and Zero, childishly drawn. For more megaman viewing pleasure go to:

http://www.planet-megaman.com/index.php#headlines
http://megaman.retrofaction.com/

Data Drain
04-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Geez, I stop playing Megaman games for just a few years (I believe the last ones I played were X4, Legends, and Legends 2), and now there's 453279853252 new games! x.x; I heard that X5 and on were pretty bad, I'm not even going to bother with the Battle Network series because there's already, what? Six games out for it in the past three or four years? Okay guys, where exactly do I pick up if I want to see the Blue Bomber at his best in these newer games?

jujufe
04-02-2005, 06:17 PM
yes long live the originals and X series
havent tried legends

Battle network or EXE ones are just horrible..

rei_andrew29
04-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Okay guys, where exactly do I pick up if I want to see the Blue Bomber at his best in these newer games?

well, It's rather the Red Slasher who is at his best now in the Megaman Zero series...Sadly, i haven tried X8 yet, so i can't tell you how the Blue Bomber fares in that game.

ChaosDelirium
04-03-2005, 01:25 PM
as the reviews ad opinions spread, the people who have played X8 say that it's been such a long time since there was a great decent MMX game. So that means it's as great as X4.

As for the BN series, it really does suck. All of the different MM incarnations holster a different playing style which after each and every sequel is repeated and recycled. However, with the BN games this recycling does not work well. The first BN was cool, it was something new and had every single megaman classic character cameo'ed in the game. After the first one, they all simply sucked because it was the same damn thing and for some reason the repeating formula didn't work. Maybe becuase it was an RPG?

What is curious is that Legends 2 was just as fun as Legends 1, why didn't you carry on with Legends series, Capcom???

Nanj
04-18-2005, 01:02 PM
And there are the Arcade games - Rockman PowerBattle.

They kinda arn't very good... at all.

Edit:
Okay, the timezone thingy seems to be broken. I posted this at 21:04 and it got posted an hour earlier. (x_X)

cyress8
04-18-2005, 01:32 PM
I want the old school music they had in the older ones like megaman 2 and 3 GOD THAT MUSIC KICKED ASS. I voted they go out in a bang with megaman but if not i would love for them to keep making, i want to see my kids playing it and watch them die horribly and get fustrated on beating a stage(I miss dieing 20-30 times all the time on some stages) then let me pick up the controller and show off my gaming prowess because i am a GAMING GOD, BOW DOWN! >=)

Duckz0r
04-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Megaman.... heh.... Megaman...

I just love megaman... Played litterally ALL of them and beat ALL of them...

Megaman 1 till 6 on NES
Megaman 7 and Rockman and Forte (imported) on the SNES
Megaman 8 On PSX
Megaman Battle And Chase on PSX

Megaman The Wily Wars on the Sega Genesis

Megaman 1 till 5 on the GameBoy

Megaman X till X3 on Snes
Megaman X3 till X6 on PSX
Megaman X7 and X8 on PS2
Megaman X Command Mission

Megaman Legends 1 and 2 on PSX

Megaman Xtreme 1 and 2 on GameBoy Color

Megaman Battle Network 1 till 4 on GBA
Megaman Zero 1 till 3 on GBA

Megaman Transmission on GameCube

This is what i currently own... all of them legally and none burned.. all real and greatly taken care off... no scratches or crapz like that :D

i care for my thingies :D

I've beat them all and love them all *huggles his collection*

Yours Truly

Duckz0r

ChaosDelirium
04-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Megaman.... heh.... Megaman...

I just love megaman... Played litterally ALL of them and beat ALL of them...

Megaman 1 till 6 on NES
Megaman 7 and Rockman and Forte (imported) on the SNES
Megaman 8 On PSX
Megaman Battle And Chase on PSX

Megaman The Wily Wars on the Sega Genesis

Megaman 1 till 5 on the GameBoy

Megaman X till X3 on Snes
Megaman X3 till X6 on PSX
Megaman X7 and X8 on PS2
Megaman X Command Mission

Megaman Legends 1 and 2 on PSX

Megaman Xtreme 1 and 2 on GameBoy Color

Megaman Battle Network 1 till 4 on GBA
Megaman Zero 1 till 3 on GBA

Megaman Transmission on GameCube

This is what i currently own... all of them legally and none burned.. all real and greatly taken care off... no scratches or crapz like that :D

i care for my thingies :D

I've beat them all and love them all *huggles his collection*

Yours Truly

Duckz0r

lol you've played nearly all of the MM games except for the game gear ones!! A real MM fan.

Ardus
04-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Ok listen to me, this idea is pure genius.

They gave Zero his own series, right?
So why don't they give Protoman his own series, or at least his own game.
They could make it a hop and shoot like megaman but with cool twists like the shield, and an awesome story to go along with being protoman!
No more of this NT Warrior crap, (even though that was a pretty fun game) I want my hardcore megaman reincarnated through Protoman!
That would be the best game ever!

darkknightrion
04-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Hmmm....

Id say megaman should I guess never stop. I love megaman games especially Legends. MM Legends id say is my favorite MM game. I wish they make another game like that. But Legends 2 was the last one. :(

Duckz0r
04-21-2005, 03:09 AM
lol you've played nearly all of the MM games except for the game gear ones!! A real MM fan.

Yeah... i couldnt find any of the game gear ones back then... such a shame T_T

KeiQJeff
04-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Megaman/Rockman
Bass/Forte --
Zero
Roll
Dr. Light
Dr. Willy
Bon Bon Pirates
The Ancients
The hundreds of robots that come against Megaman/Rockman and friends...

Man, good times. If they were to end either commercially or otherwise. It's just a darn bad fate...