PDA

View Full Version : Im Back

Vendettaseve
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Thought Id say hello again,
And let everyone know im back from the dead or wherever I was.

I was going to post this in the underground but it would seem I have been gone for so long the new faces outnumber the old ones, so consider this an introduction as well for the vast majority who dont know me.

I am really looking forward to making enemies of at least 80% of you kids again *tears up* just like the old days.... Oh how I miss them.

Shame about flash chat eh, that ever comming back?

Wh1t3y3t1
07-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Welcome back V, you're right shame about FC but no real details yet.

Glad to see some of the older members are still out and about.

rbp
07-13-2010, 02:19 PM
WB :)

...any interesting story behind the sebatical?

Vendettaseve
07-13-2010, 02:24 PM
WB :)

...any interesting story behind the sebatical?

Not particularly, Just figured I was battling newfags more than I was watching anime and decided to go for a break, then that break turned into an extended vacation.

Then the other day I had a burning need for an Hgame and here I am :)

rbp
07-13-2010, 02:31 PM
lawl, H, it always drags 'em back... man do I miss H -.-

stukasa
07-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi Vendettaseve and welcome (back) to HongFire! ^_^

I remember you! :p Most people come here excited to make new friends. It takes a special kind of person to get excited about making new enemies. xD Since some people may not know you, maybe you could tell us some of your favorite anime, manga, and games? ^^ Have fun and happy posting! See you around~ :)

Vendettaseve
07-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi Vendettaseve and welcome (back) to HongFire! ^_^

I remember you! :p Most people come here excited to make new friends. It takes a special kind of person to get excited about making new enemies. xD Since some people may not know you, maybe you could tell us some of your favorite anime, manga, and games? ^^ Have fun and happy posting! See you around~ :)

Thanks Stukasa, I remember you too :)

As for my favorite anime, I have and likely always will be a Hajime No Ippo fan. Other anime that made the short list for me are: Black Lagoon, Desert Punk, Zombie Loan and a few others. When looking for new anime, I am almost always drawn to the "slice of life" type anime for reasons unknown to me.

I currently am in posession of the Black Lagoon manga as well, since I saw it on sale in chapters once and caved.

And Im currently playing (And wanting to kill myself, I need a new game fast) Cross Channel. It is tedious and dull.

Hope that gives you a little more insight :)

Dark Fighter
07-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Hello and welcome back Vendettaseve. Enjoy the site.