PDA

View Full Version : Hentai with shapeshifting women?

ZenoArmani
03-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Are there any fanservice or hentai animes/mangas with shapeshifting women? I'm rather fascinated by the concept of a seductive woman who can morph into other women to get her men. Any suggestions?

Kincyr
03-27-2005, 07:18 PM
never heard of such a thing, although it is an interesting concept...
sounds to me like a succubus created in a lab rather than born in hell

tekablade
03-28-2005, 07:35 AM
doesn't really sound too enticing.....sounds something like more out of x-men mystique....

Sturmovik
03-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Blue lady the the La blue sequel series has a girl that kinda shape shifts Overfiend series they kinda go demon mode I guess thats all i can think of atm

ZenoArmani
03-28-2005, 11:14 AM
doesn't really sound too enticing.....sounds something like more out of x-men mystique....
That's kind of what I had in mind, but the idea of a seductive lady who uses the ability constructively to be any woman any man would need is really erotic and appealing I think.

ZenoArmani
03-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Blue lady the the La blue sequel series has a girl that kinda shape shifts Overfiend series they kinda go demon mode I guess thats all i can think of atm
Nah. I'm not into kiny stuff with beasts and such. Just 'ordinary' sexy women.

ZenoArmani
03-28-2005, 11:19 AM
never heard of such a thing, although it is an interesting concept...
sounds to me like a succubus created in a lab rather than born in hell
Well, I got the idea after reading a fic called 'Lemonade Punch', which starred a succubus and afterwards I wondered why not more people seemed to really make use of such good concept, so it's kind of related, but the whole 'eating souls' or 'hellborn sadist' bit is quite disturbing if expanded upon...