PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona wins 5-0 against Real Madrid

OnizukaEikichii
11-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Tonight's el Clasico ended with a spectacular victory of 5 goals for F.C. Barcelona over Real Madrid.

Barcelona 5 Vs. 0 Real Madrid

Played
Camp Nou, Barcelona — Barcelona
Referee:‬ E. Iturralde Gonzalez‎
Attendance:‬ 98255‎

Goals

10′ Xavi

18′ Pedro

55′ David Villa

58′ David Villa

90+1′ Jeffrén Suárez

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/47860/barcelona-vs-real-madrid/report

Juas
11-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the info, the Hongfire community will really appreciate this thread
Most of the people here don't care and don't make pointless threads like this every time their team wins.

OnizukaEikichii
11-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Well, this is for the guys who do care about the elclassico. thanks for your contribution :)

Juas
11-29-2010, 02:19 PM
I care about it, in fact I was watching it 30 minutes ago, so I know exactly what are you talking about. But you could started a thread after the match talking about it, people talks and today we can discuss (the few we could) the result. But no, Barcelona wins and then you have to make a thread about it.
Thanks god the rest of people is not going to make the same every time their teams of any sport wins.

OnizukaEikichii
11-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Well, I intended for people to discuss it on this thread, and I'm only stating the obvious fact that F.C. Barcelona won.

You don't have to be aggressive about it and flame me for making this thread. With all due respect, If you don't like the fact that Real Madrid lost and you're not willing to discuss that matter here, then please make another thread and post in there.

Thanks.

EroSkaven
11-29-2010, 07:56 PM
well real madrid lost baaaaaaaaaaaadly and im soooooooooooooo happy about that... i hate mourinho and ronaldo, they are just like coca-cola... just appareance

the great difference between barcelona and real madrid is that barcelona make the best soccer players and real madrid buys them... nope you cant win against the maker

OnizukaEikichii
11-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Ronaldo was pissed off from the beginning of the match yesterday and Sergio Ramos kinda shocked me when he pushed Puyol down, I mean he plays for the same national team for god's sake, why'd you do something like that?

I admit that it's a big defeat since it's the first time they lost 5-0 in the el Clasico.

EroSkaven
11-29-2010, 08:49 PM
yep i dont remember clearly this but it was something like: "from the last 19 goals in the clasico, barcelona scored the last 17"

sergio ramos is the only player in real madrid who is really devoted to his team, the rest is just money deal... that is why he did that, demonstrating how frustrated was him and believe me, real madrid and barcelona comes first for some players... then national team