PDA

View Full Version : psp hacks

ackeejag
06-07-2005, 03:28 PM
there are alot of hacks out for the psp and descussions on them in other threads but hear is a place to post ones you found and see that they work. since most psps are running on version 1.5 try to make them version 1,5 hacks or cracks

ackeejag
06-07-2005, 07:44 PM
i found this while searching around, it doesnt do much, but it shows that emulation on the psp ver. 1.5+ is possible

Magnus the Shadow sent us a version of the Must Update file that he worked on.

HACKEDEBOOT.PBP is a version that proves the buffer overload method.

1.0EBOOT.PBP is a version that can be run an any PSP.

Just put this on your PSP (PSP ver 1.0/1.5, unsure of 1.51)
under "PSP\GAME\HACK" and rename the .pbp as eboot.

Go to GAME on the PSP Menu and then go down to MEMORY STICK
Execute the file, you will receive the error message of it being corrupted. Ignore that by pressing "O" and then
press "X" again it will bring up the "you must update the ver." window.

Don't worry this program in no way changes your PSP

He had this to say: The .sfo file (PARAM FILE) in the .pbp can be altered to become a loader, but this can only be done through ELF scripting (Which I can't exactly do). Once an ELF loader is written and replaces the You need to update window section of text i believe a Homebrew app can be run. most likely candidate to is the app Turbo Grafx 16, which will allow us launch other homebrew apps from the PSP!

You can download them here (http://files.psphacker.com/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,16,199).

hikaru1
06-08-2005, 04:30 PM
!!! already??!!? for Ver. 1.5.. wow.. the hackers are really working hard.... =)

ohmygod
06-09-2005, 09:16 AM
i'm looking for this
Thanks a bunch pal