PDA

View Full Version : Survey: How many of you are married, in relation, single

invissense
04-02-2011, 07:33 AM
So I am wondering, how any of the members on HF are married, in a relationship or single. In a relationship means living together, have kids, etc but not married. If you're dating someone like boyfriend or girlfriend, please mark single. Thank you

single means just one adult who does or does not have children.

married means two adults that are together by contract and may or may not have children.

In a relationship means two people who are seeing each other and or dating and may or may not have children of their own.

Sethanye
04-02-2011, 07:54 AM
^If you are dating mark single? that's kind of odd lol

Nyway im single for the moment.

rawrasaurus
04-02-2011, 08:09 AM
does my hand count? :hehehe:

........single :hope:

UrsaMajor
04-02-2011, 08:17 AM
So having girlfriend/boyfriend isn't qualified as being in a relationship? Not that it matters since I'm pretty much single...

ebattleon
04-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Married..common law.:bored:

burnout
04-02-2011, 09:56 AM
In a relationship means living together, have kids, etc but not married. If you're dating someone like boyfriend or girlfriend, please mark single.

uh what? :tard:

being in a relationship do not mean you have to be in a relationship. you can be worlds apart and still be in a relationship. We call those long distant relationship. Let me google that for you. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=long+distant+relationship) And what kind of relationship do you have kids before getting married? A fucked up one that's what. If you are dating someone and they are your boyfriend of girlfriend, you are by definition not single. You are single when you have no one but your hand. You might wanna rephrase your ass backward question. :tard:

+ 1 for being in a relationship

Eagleheart
04-02-2011, 11:02 AM
I am currently single.

invissense
04-02-2011, 11:13 AM
uh what? :tard:

being in a relationship do not mean you have to be in a relationship. you can be worlds apart and still be in a relationship. We call those long distant relationship. Let me google that for you. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=long+distant+relationship) And what kind of relationship do you have kids before getting married? A fucked up one that's what. If you are dating someone and they are your boyfriend of girlfriend, you are by definition not single. You are single when you have no one but your hand. You might wanna rephrase your ass backward question. :tard:

+ 1 for being in a relationship

You probably don't know what i meant. There are like 60% or 50% of the people lives together and have children, but are not married. So I wanted to count that as in relationship, kind of like those single mom or dad. As for those that dating someone, I don't want them to count as single cause they are not married and haven't have kids yet. If they do have kids, feel free to check as in relation.

Ferrin
04-02-2011, 12:42 PM
You probably don't know what i meant. There are like 60% or 50% of the people lives together and have children, but do not have kids.
how can they have kids together but not have kids together?

So I want to count that as in relationship.sense a bit this of not makes

Kind of like those single mom or dad. They are in relation.
wtf kinda relationship do you think they are in? incestuous?

As for those that dating someone, I don't want them to count as single cause they are not married and haven't have kids yet. If they do have kids, feel free to check as in relation.
april fools was yesterday, what is this?
explain married couples with no kids or intention to have them.

married= obvious meaning
in relationship= in stable partnership with another
single= free from 90% of lifes monumental bull shit

HiguraShiki
04-02-2011, 01:06 PM
I don't get the relationship part, but whatever since I'm not dating anyone either way.
Single :_(

TheShadow
04-02-2011, 02:09 PM
in relation

S1En1
04-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Single for life yo! :damnit:

:speechless:

04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
married with my waifu.

solarenemy
04-02-2011, 03:59 PM
So I am wondering, how any of the members on HF are married, in a relationship or single. In a relationship means living together, have kids, etc but not married. If you're dating someone like boyfriend or girlfriend, please mark single. Thank you

Ok, let us set this straight and you can figure out what is wrong and edit it.

In the US as well as every other country I know of, the following is true.

Married is a relationship that is bound by law and god. You may or may nor have kids, but it is still a relationship.

In a relation can count as married or dating. As long as two people know each other and talk on a regular basis and have had romantic involvement which could be verbal or physical they are in a relationship.

Single means just that. Single as in one. You are not seeing anyone, dating anyone, although you could still have children from a previous relationship, but you are still single.

So in summary,

married means two adults that are together by contract and may or may not have children.

In a relationship means two people who are seeing each other and or dating and may or may not have children of their own.

This is how it is everywhere except maybe your part of the world Suika. But Regardless your poll has to reflect what other recognize and not what you recognize.

invissense
04-02-2011, 04:09 PM
I am well aware of there are many differ kind of relationships. It's me who being too broad and too little info. Do I have to get into every bits of details?

This is what I meant married, single, in relation for the survey.

Kamigoroshi
04-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I married myself.

Alupihan
04-02-2011, 07:03 PM
single...and its complicated

YamiSouru MkIII
04-02-2011, 08:28 PM
im waiting for the girl that will suddendly crash on the floor of my house or enter thought a dimensional portal and fall on me or the girl that will come unexpectedly on me and will begin my journey in the meanwhile i have turned down all the girls that have proposed to me since im waiting for such things to happen, at least one of them to happen. if not then i will remain single so in the next life this happens to me and if not then i will be single for eternity and turning down proposal from hot girls with much Boin.

ShadowRFox
04-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Founder of the Single for Life group (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/group.php?groupid=7) reporting in.

Still single.....:abandoned:

nougamineuro
04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
I broke up with my gilrfriend (actually, she almost broke ME!)
Single:why:

yummypie
04-02-2011, 09:36 PM
not really surprised by the results

i personally cant find the right person to be "committed" to
feels bad man:hope:

Pballer42
04-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Single just got out of a long and pretty taxing long distance relationship

darkandshadow
04-02-2011, 10:53 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if that total hits more than 94% for this
thread (for members being single).

Another option to choose from should be:

"Single - Never Dated". I would bet that would be 80% or above.

04-03-2011, 01:15 AM
What's more important is that op keeps changing his name. This must be the third time. First it was fairy something then it's suika ibuki, then it's invissense.

SFOHollandMGO
04-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Im prowling and trolling, but trying to stay out of the bar-scene...

Single (the way to be)
Dignify yourself or delete yourself... if Im single when Im 30... i have a plan... a epic plan... Ill go out with a bang :)

Sarevok
04-03-2011, 03:52 AM
Single, and currently I'm not interested in a relationship.

Ctrl Alt DelBR
04-03-2011, 12:40 PM
In a relationship for as long as I can remember. Well, actually, just nearly two years. But if you're college this looks a lot longer.

Not thinking of breaking up, by the way.

TheOriginalSin
04-08-2011, 08:42 PM
I am currently single. But this lonely boredom has its limitation.

Eagleheart
04-10-2011, 04:36 AM
Single!

http://img1.imagetwist.com/th/00231/3z67ey7ml3y6.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/3z67ey7ml3y6/alone7.jpg.html)

Friendzone?

Wh1t3y3t1
04-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Im prowling and trolling, but trying to stay out of the bar-scene...

Single (the way to be)
Dignify yourself or delete yourself...

Pretty much this, relationships are kinda nice but for the most part they just ain't worth the hassle. You want sex? Go for a one night stand, you want it more than once a week/month whatever, get a whore and let her know you'll be back.

Either way single and like it that way, women ain't worth the hassle past a sly suck.

HiguraShiki
04-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Single!

http://img1.imagetwist.com/th/00231/3z67ey7ml3y6.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/3z67ey7ml3y6/alone7.jpg.html)
PROOOOOOOO!!!
REP+

Haaruukaa
04-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Somewhere in between dating and a relationship.

WITH MY IRL ONII-CHAN~

Eagleheart
04-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Somewhere in between dating and a relationship.

WITH MY IRL ONII-CHAN~

Incest? 0.o

Haaruukaa
04-10-2011, 03:08 PM
DONT BE LIKE THAT, THATS JUST MEAN.
we're totally pure and innocent so eff you =(

Eagleheart
04-10-2011, 03:10 PM
DONT BE LIKE THAT, THATS JUST MEAN.
we're totally pure and innocent so eff you =(

:(question marks)::(question marks):

Sorry Haru-chan. My mind works in strange ways :shake:

Vili
04-10-2011, 03:10 PM
because dating someone else count as single, look how many forever alonians based on that poll.

I'm single too btw

Eagleheart
04-10-2011, 03:12 PM
because dating someone else count as single, look how many forever alonians based on that poll.

I'm single too btw

Welcome to the Forever Alone club!

Vili
04-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the Forever Alone club!

Aah! Don't count me in!

Haaruukaa
04-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Naww. They aint even dating.
Also BE HAPPY FOR ME HMKAY!?

HiguraShiki
04-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Naww. They aint even dating.
Also BE HAPPY FOR ME HMKAY!?

wait....... IRL ONIICHAN!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOUUU!!!!

Haaruukaa
04-10-2011, 03:30 PM
it's not really a relation loool, it's my nii-san~

HiguraShiki
04-10-2011, 03:33 PM
it's not really a relation loool, it's my nii-san~

yokatta..... (or よかった)
:relief:

Haaruukaa
04-10-2011, 03:37 PM
ONII-CHAMA~
We can be in an Imouto-Oniichan relation, too!!

AlbireoF
04-11-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm single, and I don't really want a girlfriend. I'll admit it'd be nice to have someone to snuggle with and talk about your day to and all that other couple crap, but I think I'm too messed up to be in a relationship at this juncture, and I don't think I'm suited for it yet.

I do have a crush on one of my best friends, but she lives a province away and I'm 97% sure that she'd never like me that way. (Although, I'm 72% sure that she'd be willing to be fuckbuddies for a night if I got her drunk enough...) I'm not too stressed about her not liking me, though whenever she talks about guys I can't help but get paranoid and overprotective. It's quite annoying, really. I don't wanna get jealous about it, and I wanna just be friends. But my heart betrays my mind and beats faster at the thought of her. Love is such a bothersome thing.

Haaruukaa
04-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Don't deny the feelings in your heart! Go for it if that's what your heart wants <3

thedreamfactory
04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm living in a open relationship! So all I could say, life is good! 8-D

HiguraShiki
04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
ONII-CHAMA~
We can be in an Imouto-Oniichan relation, too!!

THIS!!!!
You seriously are starting to remind me of Nao from Oniichan

Haaruukaa
04-12-2011, 04:36 AM
I won't be your imouto anymore if you don't like it?! ;_;

rbp
04-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I've been single for something like 15 months now after the end of a relationship that started when I was 17 and ended when I was 23... and... it's amazing how little interest I have in getting back into a relationship... :smoke1:

I simply don't have enough time for the shite in my life, let alone introducing some other fucker's doramaz into it... :smoke1:

Vili
04-12-2011, 03:30 PM
I've been single for something like 15 months now after the end of a relationship that started when I was 17 and ended when I was 23... and... it's amazing how little interest I have in getting back into a relationship... :smoke1:

I simply don't have enough time for the shite in my life, let alone introducing some other fucker's doramaz into it... :smoke1:

Wow... that was so long, it's almost like you were married and got divorced. My longest relationship was one year and a half. My latest one was only around 6 months, maybe I'm not good enough after all...

Eagleheart
04-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Wow... that was so long, it's almost like you were married and got divorced. My longest relationship was one year and a half. My latest one was only around 6 months, maybe I'm not good enough after all...

Don't be so hard on yourself!

springheeljack
04-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Single right now and I plan on changing that...
its great to know there are people worse off than me though....Yay!

Sunakujira
04-12-2011, 07:12 PM
single for life!!!! BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:giveup:

Haaruukaa
04-12-2011, 11:40 PM

Vili-chaaaan~ I'm sure that alot of people love you! You're more than good enough <3

Eagleheart
04-13-2011, 03:29 AM
Single right now and I plan on changing that...

Don't make plans! The more you crave for it the slower it will come to you!

darkandshadow
04-13-2011, 07:39 AM
single for life!!!! BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:giveup:

That's because you look 40. Go after some cougars.

YamiSouru MkIII
04-13-2011, 11:12 PM

i have seens some milfs that OH MY GOD... but ya have to take into account that soon they will wither so you need to look for fresh meat. but truth be told its hard or at least for me to find a girl that does not break your balls with the usual crap, or its that im just too picky and i need a Yamato Nadeshiko who serves me and is obedient instead of the usual bitch that tries to order you around and pushes you and things that you are selfish and... ok let cut it at here i think most know where im heading, even with the techniques of the almighty Al Bundy i had trouble so i guess that unless i find my super ideal girl or some sort of strange phenomena that happen every 1000 years after the planets align and make some sort of extraordinaire success that makes the girl of my dreams appear, i will be alone or either lower my standards or become deaf and somewhat blind.

LK89
04-14-2011, 04:27 AM
it would be interesting to add a poll for the single people to know how old are they.. imma curious.. wanna know hw many 30+ years old ppl here.. ^_^
~lalala...

Haaruukaa
04-14-2011, 06:47 AM
^I agree. it'd probably be like 60% lololol.
Go outside you basement dwellers.

rkobe
04-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Ima Married man.

Haaruukaa
04-14-2011, 09:02 AM
^Congratulations <3

darkandshadow
04-14-2011, 04:32 PM
it would be interesting to add a poll for the single people to know how old are they.. imma curious.. wanna know hw many 30+ years old ppl here.. ^_^
~lalala...

^I agree. it'd probably be like 60% lololol.
Go outside you basement dwellers.

I have another 6.5 years before that happens, and I don't
believe it counts if you have your own house.

Haaruukaa
04-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Then you're safe, but the other males here arent

Eagleheart
04-15-2011, 02:33 PM
I have been in two relationships before HF so I am not part of those 60% haha.

Reynolds
04-16-2011, 05:19 AM
I have a girlfriend, the relationship started about 4 years ago, this count as "single"?
However, I see many of HFers like being single! (Or they are forced to that lol)

LK89
04-17-2011, 11:45 PM
I have a girlfriend, the relationship started about 4 years ago, this count as "single"?
However, I see many of HFers like being single! (Or they are forced to that lol)

no.. they are born to be single..

Haaruukaa
04-18-2011, 02:08 AM
I told you guys. Ppl here are 30 year old virgins. There is a reason for males to be here, you know.

Sunakujira
04-18-2011, 02:23 AM

it's my charm :XD:
about the cougars, i did, lol :XD:

i opt to be single but have free life, one night swing is good enough for stress relief, without the hassle of being nagged around and forgetting about anniversary day whatsoever.

I told you guys. Ppl here are 30 year old virgins. There is a reason for males to be here, you know.

not necessarily 30 year old virgins
there's always a red light district in every country
:XD:
and beers to get drunk

rbp
04-27-2011, 12:37 PM
i have seens some milfs that OH MY GOD... but ya have to take into account that soon they will wither so you need to look for fresh meat.

Cougars are not looking for a life-partner in a younger man, they're looking for an animate dildo.

but truth be told its hard or at least for me to find a girl that does not break your balls with the usual crap

Humans are inherently selfish, if you find someone who isn't... chances are they're pretty messed up inside... course... finding one who is selfish is absolutely no guarantee against being a human train wreck either...
:smoke1:

Senjiro
05-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Older women surely have their charm (if they're still virgins though) but if you're going to be like 26-30 before you have kids you should get yourself a younger girl as a wife (because women wither faster and their fertility drops rapidly after they hit 30 years...). Well,guys don't have it easy nowadays because, no matter what any politicians say, the majority of women still expect from men that they have a stable income /job + a house/flat, so of course, with todays prolonged education that last at least until 18 (if you're not studying) and at least until you're 23 (to get a masters degree, because bachelors degree is kinda useless (noone likes half-assed academics)).After that you have to find yourself a good job and a home (takes at least 2 and up to 5 years with many relocations inbetween). So if you sum up all this together the agegroup of people that are able to marry ranges from 20 up to 30 before you even have a chance for a decent marriage, so being 30 and single isn't that uncommon anymore.And,of course, noone would comment on it in that abundance if everyone was already happily married because then they had other things to worry about xD

AsCLe
05-02-2011, 06:52 PM
most people in anime/hentai forums including me are single.... look!!! It's 83,91% :whisper: :whisper:

Tsunao Yoshida
05-04-2011, 10:04 AM
I consider myself too young for a relationship despite most of my friends getting with girls here and there, although i haven't met anyone i felt was worth my time anyways.

rbp
05-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Still single, try to make a love with my girl, but she is not my girlfriend :(

...my attempted rape sense is tingling...

Hēbēphrēnic
05-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Single. I've never been in a relationship in my life, I quite want one, but eh, I don't know if there is a girl meant for me out there.

Rico S
05-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Single.

I don't know why but I can't find any real-life girl that suits me more than imaginary girls.
And I still have a feeling that I'm too young to think about this stuff.

Makadonska27
06-18-2011, 02:25 AM
Married but most of the time it still feels like a new relationship even though we have been together 7 years which I suppose is a reflection upon a good marriage. What I would like to know is why is that a lot of girls/ladies seem to go out of their way to flirt with me even more now. Especially when i take my 1 year old daughter out which you would have thought made it even more obvious that I am off the market for dating purposes.

Lord Zero
06-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Im a hopeless ronery otaku. Enough said. Then again, looking far back its a miracle that i ever lost my virginity.

I just need to change my dress and gain a few pounds in order to reach an historical new low standard for otakuness.

wargod
06-18-2011, 07:46 PM
I didn't reach this thread in time to vote but I will join the single army , relations are good but I have to settle down and marry soon .

nyunyuelf
06-18-2011, 08:13 PM
My status says happily married housewife, but TECHNICALLY I'm in a relationship, since we're TECHNICALLY not married. Have kids. Love my man.

Vaan
06-18-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm single. I'm in the age where I can get married but I don't feel like settling down or having relationship with someone. There's just a lot things I wanted to do and I want to enjoy being
single as long as I can.

invissense
06-18-2011, 08:44 PM
I didn't reach this thread in time to vote but I will join the single army , relations are good but I have to settle down and marry soon .

That's what you get for inactive.

wargod
06-18-2011, 08:56 PM
That's what you get for inactive.

Heyyyyyyy .... you have to be fair here ...... one thread is not an active parameter you know .

invissense
06-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Heyyyyyyy .... you have to be fair here ...... one thread is not an active parameter you know .

1 month is fair..... 3 months is too long.

wargod
06-19-2011, 03:52 PM
it's not like I have the time to search for new threads ..... besides I reply to threads almost every day ......it's not like I have been inactive that long .

Bakaragna
06-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm currently single. :evillaugh:

Corelain
06-21-2011, 12:01 PM
I missed the survey, but I've been married for over 31 years now, so that should shift the stats a bit.

Ranzas
06-21-2011, 12:17 PM
I am currently single, don't mind it at all.

Ekureiru
06-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Currently single, but I do love it. Wish I had a partner sometimes though. Uguu~

wargod
06-30-2011, 02:28 PM
I missed the survey, but I've been married for over 31 years now, so that should shift the stats a bit.

I wish I will have your success ..... and of course , congratulations .

Felis ♥
07-03-2011, 12:17 PM
I single and i'm kinda enjoying it. ^^

stefanus1807
07-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Been single for my entire life, and for now I don't have any interest in dating.

cullju
07-12-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm Engaged with a 14month old son and im halfway through my 2nd pregnancy.:sohappy:

invissense
07-12-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm Engaged with a 14month old son and im halfway through my 2nd pregnancy.:sohappy:

ha, what you say?

stefanus1807
07-13-2011, 12:33 AM

Try not to browse HF while you're pregnant....

Browsing HF has been proofed to be corrupting to children, especially to fetus in the womb :P

sailabc1
07-13-2011, 05:38 AM

LOL how many ways are there to read that. :evillaugh: (I'm single btw)

TouhouNoob
07-25-2011, 09:43 AM
It's complicated? :3

yngtr123
07-25-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm a single lady!

AkaiHanabi
07-25-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm currently in a relationship :D

Fraggiebaby
07-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Complicated....

MissCutie
08-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm still single and looking for a true love.

invissense
08-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Good luck on looking and don't give up.

Skinny Puppy
08-04-2011, 04:02 AM
I have one child.

bilnity
08-09-2011, 07:16 AM
I'm still single and I've never been in relationship before. Guess I spend too much time in front of my laptop.:glasses: My eyes have gotten worse because of it