PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever feel hopeless or useless?

shitboy
04-20-2011, 04:47 AM
Well let's just get started shall we? :sweatdrop:

Just like the title say have you ever feel hopeless or useless in your life or for the people around you? (Friends/ Family)

I have a sort story about it:
When my brother's birthdays, I feel hopeless because I can't give him anything except "Happy Birthdays" word....There is a pop up question inside my head that say "If only I have money, I could buy him something......":why:

Then the other is when there is a financial trouble in my family (Thank God we already pass that time) and AGAIN I feel useless because as a son I can't even help my family....."If only I have a job!......":why:

Something like that is really makes me mad, the worst thing is they are YOUR OWN family and yet you can't do something to help them......:abandoned:

How about you people? Have you ever feel like that? :goodboy:

CDGmaboroshi
04-20-2011, 04:58 AM
What's wrong with you?

You should be feeling hopeless and/or useless every moment of your life. Go visit a counselor.

csorger
04-20-2011, 05:45 AM
Hehe :snicker2:
Don't listen to Mabo, he's just teasin ya.
I walk in the same shoe you know. No job, no money, but you know when I had a job in the past, I gave almost all of my money to my family.
If I didn't gave them that much, maybe I could get my licence and even a cheap car for starters, but the past is past.
I say, don't mop all the time, because it will make worry the people around you who care for you.
I mean, of course you fell miserable sometimes, but hell, not all the time.
Can you do something to change this status? If you can, then get up already and make some noise goddamit. If you can't, just try to do your best in your own way, by the granted possibilities.
It doesn't matter how insignificant it may seem, if you give it your best, then it's nothing you should be ashamed of.

shitboy
04-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Hahaha! Don't worry about it csorger I know Mabo just play around ^^
Yeah, by feeling like that I feel like I HAVE to do something to change! Right now I'm still moving around to remove the "chain" in my body (You know what I mean):sweatdrop:

How about you guys?

nougamineuro
04-20-2011, 09:51 AM
I think you're EMO.
And no, I don't feel hopeless or useless. I just step forward and do what I'm supposed to do.
If you have time to lay down in the ground and cry, use it working your brain to solve the problem.

Sunakujira
04-20-2011, 09:33 PM
get a job
get payed
got money
end of problem

robobunghole
04-20-2011, 09:40 PM
i see your name and i see the only two things i need to know about you

shitboy
04-20-2011, 10:23 PM
get a job
get payed
got money
end of problem

Until now I'm still trying to get one. Should everyone already get a job then fine, I know you guys will give a different answer but..... V_V

And of course another different answer will be given if your family are a capable one (never have any problem in financial)......

Alupihan
04-20-2011, 10:29 PM
I feel yah, bro. Same feeling I had back in high school:

- always bullied for no good reason
- girls take me for granted
- people abuse my diligence, writing talents and good study habits
- too shy to face the crowd
- all my friends are worthless MMO loving geeks who aren't even there when I need them most
- I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT IN LIFE

well it all changed now...and it will be a freakin long story if I ever recall everything (I remembered posting bout the drastic changes in life before, but that was a year ago and the thread is long dead).

oh well, back to work...oh wait...I'm still applying for one! LOL :XD:

Sunakujira
04-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Until now I'm still trying to get one. Should everyone already get a job then fine, I know you guys will give a different answer but..... V_V

And of course another different answer will be given if your family are a capable one (never have any problem in financial)......

been there done that
get your whiny ass out there and look for a job
can't get full-time go part-time
can't get your dream job, be the cleaning service or do manual labor
unless you want to rummage garbage can for food.
and be dependant on your family for the rest of your life

don't blame on your family finance

shitboy
04-21-2011, 02:23 AM
been there done that
get your whiny ass out there and look for a job
can't get full-time go part-time
can't get your dream job, be the cleaning service or do manual labor
unless you want to rummage garbage can for food.
and be dependant on your family for the rest of your life

don't blame on your family finance

Don't get me wrong, I never blame my family for financial trouble, I tough I already say that I'AM to blame because I CAN'T help my family.....now and then.....(T.T)

SFOHollandMGO
04-21-2011, 04:25 AM

- all my friends are worthless MMO loving geeks who aren't even there when I need them most

well it all changed now...and it will be a freakin long story if I ever recall everything (I remembered posting bout the drastic changes in life before, but that was a year ago and the thread is long dead).

Yeah.... basically... ummm ...
- My childhood was nothing but bullying until the 7th grade when I decided "to be cool" and start drinking beer (then I really became useless)
- The pinnacle of it was drinking 5ths of Jack Daniels to the dome @ 17 yrs old
- I smoked a boatload of pot to find clarity, alls I did was find a chick that liked to smoke w/ me and have sex, was pointless, lost years
- My job is awful most of the time and I WAY overqualified and underpaid for it (alot of kids are in that boat in the USA)
- The love of my life went crazy and now Im stuck w/ "the one who got away" syndrome
- The only thing I look forward to and makes me happy (like too happy) is posting on HF, Playing my stupid MMOs, waiting for stupid MMO's, bombing hills on my skateboard, and delusional public behavior
- If I try to smoke pot, I get dizzy, sick and paranoid, so thats out of the question
- I dont wanna get shitfaced anymore cause its stupid... duh
- I wanna build my parents a house but thats not happening (w/ the paychecks im getting)

But overall...
We were told we were gonna be rockstars, astronauts, and famous important people as we were growing up.... and now... well u know the answer to that
And we are very very pissed about it...

Anyways....
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp123/Jonnocide/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Reynolds
04-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Mmm. I often feel hopeless, i am a pessimist, so, if I fail in something, the first reaction is to feel like that.
I rarely feel useless; I try to be useful to people around me, if this is not enough... It has to be!

I have a seasonal work and during winter I study, trying to let my parents save some money; After degreeing we'll see.

Homelessman69
04-21-2011, 02:50 PM
post-coital tristesse :P

shiracld
04-21-2011, 03:16 PM
the day i realized i was human

Alupihan
04-22-2011, 05:25 AM
We were told we were gonna be rockstars, astronauts, and famous important people as we were growing up.... and now... well u know the answer to that

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp123/Jonnocide/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

couldn't say it any better myself

shitboy
04-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Hahahaha! You guys are something ^^

That's why I like this forum

Michael Means Business
04-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Of course not, I use the Internet.
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad136/Michael_Means_Business/MikeCoolDude.jpg?t=1303503303

Lord Zero
04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Im a useless human being.

Its not that bad.

RiceMakerBoy
04-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Yea, I've been in your shoes too. The money revolves around money, one way or another.

springheeljack
04-22-2011, 02:52 PM
NO of course not Im always in a perpetual good mood right now Im really fucking happy about everything every single god damn thing..except cancer cancer sucks..

Alupihan
04-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Im a useless human being.

Its not that bad.

no you are not, you keep the newfags away from the scientifically religious threads (that also involve catgirls and pink little ninjas).

shitboy
04-26-2011, 12:00 AM
no you are not, you keep the newfags away from the scientifically religious threads (that also involve catgirls and pink little ninjas).

Hahaha! I think I know what your mean ^^

EST30000
04-26-2011, 05:04 AM
I know how you feel XD it took me 4+ years to get a job right after Graduating High school. And it made me feel so bad when people bought me stuff for my Birthday , Christmas, ect.. Because I could not get them something in return :cries:

blozzee
04-26-2011, 06:00 AM
i see your name and i see the only two things i need to know about you

requote.....

deathcoy
04-26-2011, 06:05 AM
I know how you feel XD it took me 4+ years to get a job right after Graduating High school. And it made me feel so bad when people bought me stuff for my Birthday , Christmas, ect.. Because I could not get them something in return :cries:

Heh, you can say that again. Im in my 3rd year of job hopping with a few months of jobless couch potato-ing. So farking hard to get a decent job. Government keep saying lots of employment available but it doesnt help when the statistic board reveals that more than half of it got grabbed by foreigners and that half are the mid to top tier jobs. Im starting to understand why Japanese or Koreans are xenophobic...

shitboy
04-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Heh, you can say that again. Im in my 3rd year of job hopping with a few months of jobless couch potato-ing. So farking hard to get a decent job. Government keep saying lots of employment available but it doesnt help when the statistic board reveals that more than half of it got grabbed by foreigners and that half are the mid to top tier jobs. Im starting to understand why Japanese or Koreans are xenophobic...

So in the end, education is not to importance to begin with huh? So as long someone have a relative in the company then that person will be accepted?.....How bout the other who give they're best to get a job? I mean look at the reality now, many people apply for a job and yet not even being accepted....(of course it will be different if there is someone you know in that company for example your nephew, cousin, uncle, auntie, bro or sis in law)

People want to get a job not because they want it, it's because they HAVE TO......
For they're family....and for they're future....V_V

csorger
04-27-2011, 09:55 AM
It seems that the only solution to this problem is to become an official assasin (or hitman, pick yours).
Hell, human lives are worth good fortune regardless of the GDP.

shitboy
04-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Yea, I've been in your shoes too. The money revolves around money, one way or another.

It's hard isn't:sorry1:

It seems that the only solution to this problem is to become an official assasin (or hitman, pick yours).
Hell, human lives are worth good fortune regardless of the GDP.

That's what I'm talking about my friend! :relief:

I forgot to add that "fortune" thing :speechless:

YamiSouru MkIII
04-27-2011, 06:49 PM
well right now i feel like a Madao even with the accomplishment i have obtained, since i failed miserably at a subject on the University, Math. its my bane and cross but its because i have a fear Block that produces an effect of Neural Block or Synaptic Block, the brain does not work and completely blocks on Math so i have to TRY to solve the problems Using my right side of the brain using Memory and Images instead of True Logic and Math Skills for the exam, the funny thing its that programming its math too but my brain does not block at the sight of such test or any other subject.

that makes me feel like the biggest lump of shit in the yard, totally useless even when i did pass all those IBM assessment tests or can memorize any shit in minutes and then score a perfect exam or good of any subject (except math XD) and many other accomplishments like fighting Barehanded a Bear or running in a mad berserker rage through bullets(the bullets its true the bear someday, someday if i find one in the wilds XD), but all that its shit compared with this fear to Math i feel like shit, just like yer name XD.

even with having a profile of the 95% to be a doctor, yeah did the damn test but never wanted or had the will to be one, excellent memory, good hand to brain skills and pulse also excellent sight, judgement and being a motherfucker all those traits to be a doctor and still no, i feel like shit for the mere fact of not being able to do a fucking simple Optimization with Derivates. or having studied psychology to be able to solve my fucking problem instead solving all the problems of others and having a level equal to a student of a 7th semester.

still having all those things, and possibilities and roads i insist on this one and want to continue, many tell me to change career but i dont want to that its like running but yeah feel like a shitty madao right now, but its just for a while when i recover some morale i will try, i think i will go brave a river or climb a mountain bare handed and without life saving ropes.

the problem its when that feeling its continual and you dont seem to get out of it, then you are fucked up and need help or look for a new lookout. but hey look at the bright side of the life, you could have ended up being born in a country very very shitty like one of those in africa and starve and die or worse. you have a chance so look for it.

Vili
04-29-2011, 04:38 AM
this is a part of life. I feel like that often when I see people asking me for direction help (esp. dealing with routes, left, rights, etc etc). I'm so, very, reAL HARD bad at directions.

What you need to do is be conscious of it and get used to it =P

Alupihan
04-29-2011, 05:27 AM

4 years of being jobless after graduating in High school isn't so bad...try being stuck in college for 7 fucking years and underwent all the shit in life including working in a call center agency and get hospitalized for dengue (my lack of sleep makes my immunity go down so bad) and lose all my salary on hospital bills. I can't get into another sideline job ever since (my parent won't allow me to do office jobs while I'm still an undergrad due to the incident, and I have trauma of officework now) and I'm a burden to my parents for almost a decade. everyone in my HS moved on with their lives and majority of my younger cousins graduated years before me and now are working for good salary.

and yeah, a college diploma here isn't even an assurance of a decent job.

I'm just sayin, you are still lucky.

godjason12
04-29-2011, 05:32 AM

somehow i feel sorry for you

shitboy
04-29-2011, 05:40 AM
4 years of being jobless after graduating in High school isn't so bad...try being stuck in college for 7 fucking years and underwent all the shit in life including working in a call center agency and get hospitalized for dengue (my lack of sleep makes my immunity go down so bad) and lose all my salary on hospital bills. I can't get into another sideline job ever since (my parent won't allow me to do office jobs while I'm still an undergrad due to the incident, and I have trauma of officework now) and I'm a burden to my parents for almost a decade. everyone in my HS moved on with their lives and majority of my younger cousins graduated years before me and now are working for good salary.

and yeah, a college diploma here isn't even an assurance of a decent job.

I'm just sayin, you are still lucky.

Alupihan! let me hug you buddy :cries:

Senjiro
05-01-2011, 03:02 PM
@Alupihan 7 years? heh, I'm already stuck 4 years in my studies field (at University though) and I still need 4 years to get my masters degree so I beat you xD And yeah,even studying isn't assurance enough to get a job...
Yeah, I really feel worthless most times because even if you have some brains, if the majority of your countrymen don't even have s@!$ for brains it doesn't even matter what you do because everything is wasted effort.
politics can really ruin your life if you get involved too much with those shoelickers and asswipers, I can't stand them anymore...
Hopeless seems everything nowadays, because people stopped struggling and all systems started to decay before they were even established. Right now, the only hope left for me is gained through religious belief, family and my studies (I've already given up hope on finding friends, a decent hobby{besides archery and computer} and my dream of forming a new political party to change my country into a better place[maybe I'll take that up again after my studies if I have to face unemployment though]).

Alupihan
05-02-2011, 05:04 AM
@Alupihan 7 years? heh, I'm already stuck 4 years in my studies field (at University though) and I still need 4 years to get my masters degree

well, good thing for you its a freakin masters degree! I was stuck in college coz I have to shift from engineering to multimedia arts. I was stuck in engineering heading to nowhere, dropping and failing subjects left and right. I had to withstand that for 4 damn years! I just shifted last 2008 and thankfully rekindled my former glory as a good student and get very good remarks. Another good thing too is it will be my last year in college this year, though I'm probably in hot waters since job opportunities fro my degree is a rarity.

and yeah politics and all of that...I set those aside for I only look forward to more valuable things now. And yeah, keep a good grip at your faith coz it sure was what kept me afloat from all the hard times (though I'm not as christian now as I used to be).

csorger
05-02-2011, 05:38 AM
Hell Alu... I know the last thing you need is my simpathy, but I need to give you some regardless. I mean it must've been a nightmare, and you're still here... I respect you for that.
Don't get me wrong, I just call them as I see them.
And I respect those who have the strenght to carry on, that's all.

Alupihan
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
^ thanks man! but I can manage now somehow.

also

I need a refresher course in driving. I just hit another stonewall parking our family car.

GADDAMIT :noooo:

YamiSouru MkIII
05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
dont take me wrong Alupihan, but Studies are shit. or at least the university system dunno how its in your country but here they teach you all sort of crap and shit that you will NEVER use on your job and then waste time and go out with a shitty title that wont assure you a job or worse yet make you feel more miserable either or work for minimum wage for not having that damn piece of paper.

i have IBM certificates on programming and other stuff but that its not enough here on this damn country such certificates did cost 30k dollars more than it will cost me my actual career but if i dont have a damn title then im no one i have seen all the shit and from 4th semester onward i know everything, fuck today i asked the programming class teacher what they will teach us and he said C, then in prog 2 c++ then later Java, and datamining i do that shit most of the time, databases i know most of those outside and handle them and so on i feel mortified that the only shit impeding my title being more easier its the math that i will never use on my life on a regular basis or not at the same way that they teach you in the university and such math costs me a lot to pass since i have some psychological limitations.

short story. learn many languages that will earn you more living and more income depending of the job you get and always get a damn certificate for any skill you know, that you know how to spit and make a girl cum, get a certificate, that you know how to fly, get a certificate, that you know how to talk with the dead get a certificate. without a damn piece of paper you know shit even if you do know everything.

its amazing how much you can earn as a translator and they are in high demand XD, well if you like to socialize and travel. i tell you this because this could be a plan B since we end up doing nothing with the title we earn, even i fear that i will end my universitary studies only to hang my title on the wall.

Vili
05-02-2011, 11:03 PM
its amazing how much you can earn as a translator and they are in high demand XD, well if you like to socialize and travel. i tell you this because this could be a plan B since we end up doing nothing with the title we earn, even i fear that i will end my universitary studies only to hang my title on the wall.

Yes, this is very true. Being an live translator (sorry forgot the term) pays you like 10 pizzas an hour xD And written translation pays $0.05 per WORD. Isn't that magnificent? It still depends on the length of the text, though.

English language is currently still in a very high demand in my country. Why? Because it's the third or fourth most used language nationally (the first is Indonesian, second is Javanese).

Wait wait, sorry I talked about translation too much xD irrelevant to the OP's problems >.<

Beam7 Network
05-02-2011, 11:21 PM
*random keystrokes* I can't believe myself, it's like that song Virtual Insanity, (Jamiroquai makes awesome music, however unrelated to the topic at hand this might result) you know it says "I have given all my life to this world, only to be told, I can see I can read" always knew twas pure truth.

There isn't an instruction manual that tells you what kind of job you should get to provide the best service to society, people might need you or you'll be a simpleton and who cares, I mean just look at this, I'm going to be an internist but who the hell even knows what an internist is, God, does anyone even knows we exist? what we do? sure everyone knows the cardiologist, the guys get paid and are regarded as hot stuff because they make people walk on treadmills, the neurologist, "Sorry I've got a call to do, Oh yes ma'am it's a tumor" and they all go WOOOAAAAOOHHH NO S***, then there's even the urologist, there's the gynecologist, the intensivist and don't get me started with the surgeons, they are featured on popular medical doramas and it's all like wow these guys are the shHYYYYYYYY.

But then you say I'm an internist ya know? and it's like huh? wuts dat?

They don't even need us at the private healthcare facilities, you know, the fancy offices are reserved for the important guys, and what do we get? NADA, not even a pat in the back, it's like we're just the doctors who weren't good enough to be anything else and it's like "just have a sit over there, we'll call you OK?" HAHA yea, on top of that they have the nerve to say we're nothing but "theoretical physicians" last time, there was this guy describing internists, and that only by chance because they were talking about how surgery is so awesome, and you know they say "internists, it's all about electrolytes, oh the electrolytes are moving between compartments, I can feel it." WELL LET ME TELL YOU DR IMPORTANT SURGEON THAT SOMEONE HAS TO WATCH THE ELECTROLYTES BECAUSE YOUR MAGIC HANDS OF GLORY WON'T MAKE THE POTASSIUM MOVE WHEN YOU HAVE A PATIENT IN DAMAGE CONTROL, which you by the way, DONT EVEN MANAGE AND YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DAMN SLOW TO EVEN KNOW WHEN A PERSON IS DYING BECAUSE THEIR BLOOD IS GETTING LIKE A CAR BATTERY, THEY JUST DIE THERE WHILE YOU WASH YOUR F***ING MAGIC HANDS OF GLORY.

Oh YES, Electrolytes are IMPORTANT, but what do you even know anyway? Do you even know what Ringer lactate is? because hey news flash, patients actually NEED to be nourished with ELECTROLYTES and other stuff after you're done with your magic hands of glory, oh yes, we fix the glorious mess you leave there because those things need to be replenished for the patient to actually RECOVER and guess what? YOU WONT BE HERE TO DO THAT ALTHOUGH THEY WILL ALWAYS THANK THE ASSHOLE WHO WALKS OUT OF THE OPERATING ROOM LIKE THIS IS BAYWATCH.

So hey, how have you been? I'm an internist.

shitboy
05-03-2011, 01:05 AM
There isn't an instruction manual that tells you what kind of job you should get to provide the best service to society, people might need you or you'll be a simpleton and who cares, I mean just look at this, I'm going to be an internist but who the hell even knows what an internist is, God, does anyone even knows we exist? what we do? sure everyone knows the cardiologist, the guys get paid and are regarded as hot stuff because they make people walk on treadmills, the neurologist, "Sorry I've got a call to do, Oh yes ma'am it's a tumor" and they all go WOOOAAAAOOHHH NO S***, then there's even the urologist, there's the gynecologist, the intensivist and don't get me started with the surgeons, they are featured on popular medical doramas and it's all like wow these guys are the shHYYYYYYYY.

They don't even need us at the private healthcare facilities, you know, the fancy offices are reserved for the important guys, and what do we get? NADA, not even a pat in the back, it's like we're just the doctors who weren't good enough to be anything else and it's like "just have a sit over there, we'll call you OK?" HAHA yea, on top of that they have the nerve to say we're nothing but "theoretical physicians" last time, there was this guy describing internists, and that only by chance because they were talking about how surgery is so awesome, and you know they say "internists, it's all about electrolytes, oh the electrolytes are moving between compartments, I can feel it." WELL LET ME TELL YOU DR IMPORTANT SURGEON THAT SOMEONE HAS TO WATCH THE ELECTROLYTES BECAUSE YOUR MAGIC HANDS OF GLORY WON'T MAKE THE POTASSIUM MOVE WHEN YOU HAVE A PATIENT IN DAMAGE CONTROL, which you by the way, DONT EVEN MANAGE AND YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DAMN SLOW TO EVEN KNOW WHEN A PERSON IS DYING BECAUSE THEIR BLOOD IS GETTING LIKE A CAR BATTERY, THEY JUST DIE THERE WHILE YOU WASH YOUR F***ING MAGIC HANDS OF GLORY.

Oh YES, Electrolytes are IMPORTANT, but what do you even know anyway? Do you even know what Ringer lactate is? because hey news flash, patients actually NEED to be nourished with ELECTROLYTES and other stuff after you're done with your magic hands of glory, oh yes, we fix the glorious mess you leave there because those things need to be replenished for the patient to actually RECOVER and guess what? YOU WONT BE HERE TO DO THAT ALTHOUGH THEY WILL ALWAYS THANK THE ASSHOLE WHO WALKS OUT OF THE OPERATING ROOM LIKE THIS IS BAYWATCH.

I know very well about what are you saying.... Now days people (especially who think that "I'AM more better than those stupid machine") are reckless about they're own ability. They even not realize that they can success it's because the help of the machine that help them do they're stupid job! Just like example from Beam 7 story, they can success the surgeon it's because they know the exact location that they need to surge..... And how can they know the very location for them to do the surge? YES, it's because the ELECTROLYTES!.....

Hm.....maybe I can say that the machine do ALL the dirty work and the human who get the credit huh....?

YamiSouru MkIII
05-03-2011, 01:44 AM
*random keystrokes* I can't believe myself, it's like that song Virtual Insanity, (Jamiroquai makes awesome music, however unrelated to the topic at hand this might result) you know it says "I have given all my life to this world, only to be told, I can see I can read" always knew twas pure truth.

been there, seen it, got the scars. programmers are the ghost of the shell XD that are not perceived by the normal people or the higher ups, engineers or brown nosers get promotions and compliments because of our work and they just come with a phrase "make this program be able to read all sort of data and sort by date and store it via internet as fast as it can, oh and it must make coffee while it does all that" then the programmer burns his lashes and his arse loses its original form since he spent 20 hours seated and even has to take all the work home to be able to reach a ridiculous deadline that its almost impossible to meet unless you skip on garbage and do other miracles until you make a functional program and then its all like " a really magnificent job Engineer "insert name here", that program its perfect" but do the programmer gets anything? nooooooooooooo...

we are the Shinobi of the modern world. we do the dirty job of this world and keep the world going on but no one gives a damn nor gives us any credit XD. not that i care but at least us give us a damn good pay not slave payment.

anyway my master tells me to do whatever makes me happy, truth be told i have had all this thoughts of Massacre and bloodshed and i think i could be happy being a murderer or a killer XD. so if being a Murderer and revel on the moment of bliss that brings the taking of a live and feeling that tingling sensation in the spine as it runs all your body and that warmth makes you feel not useless but someone with a goal. does it matter? its a question for the OP, i guess that it really does matter what does makes you happy as long as it on the limits of what its permissible.

well i dont think like that anymore since im not hounded by demons but from time to time i get those thoughts but meh i just think of hentai and all vanishes XD.

woot spoke a lot of garbage, you should try it its refreshing Shitboy or simply do something that takes the load of your mind or learn a skill that its easy for you so that you feel reinforced your will and confidence.

anyway tip of the day: live at expense of your parents until you can live at expense of your sons or the government XD.

shitboy
05-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Say, should we say to those who are still study at school or colleague to stop they're study because it's useless and can't guarantee they're future??

Alupihan
05-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Say, should we say to those who are still study at school or colleague to stop they're study because it's useless and can't guarantee they're future??

no, but it still depends on the situation of the person.

given that they have a better opportunity outside of college might as well go for it instead of wasting their time.

College degree is no longer a necessity but it is a gratifying experience one can undergo before he realize who he really wants to be..albeit discontinuing it.

shitboy
05-07-2011, 11:36 PM
no, but it still depends on the situation of the person.

given that they have a better opportunity outside of college might as well go for it instead of wasting their time.

College degree is no longer a necessity but it is a gratifying experience one can undergo before he realize who he really wants to be..albeit discontinuing it.

Hm.... In other word "It's your own choice....?" or "it's people own choice?"

YamiSouru MkIII
05-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Hm.... In other word "It's your own choice....?" or "it's people own choice?"

its the country and the university choices, its true that you can choose whatever the hell you want to study but if there its no demand or a steady employment rate then you will feel very very bitter, plus universities waste our time with useless subjects that we will never ever use on our careers plus they dont care if you are a prepared worker or not in fact you exit the university knowing shit of how the world goes around or how to work even those subjects called Intern where you work 3 months in a company but even so that does not assure you a spot on that place. also if its a corrupt country then what has more weight its the lever you use to get the job XD.

shitboy
05-08-2011, 09:14 AM
I wonder what happen to this stupid world..... I tough "cyber era" would have a good prospect to our future.......V_V

Well I don't really care about my own future, what I care is our children future.....

rawrasaurus
05-08-2011, 10:48 AM
meh, whenever that happens I just go out in the backyard and have a few cold beers, unless the weathers shit ofcourse. The most relaxing ones are during the nights in summer when it isnt raining. If for some devilish reason I'm out of beer..... I'll just watch about 10 anime episodes in a row until i forget what the hell it was i was depressed about :shy:

shitboy
05-08-2011, 11:19 AM
meh, whenever that happens I just go out in the backyard and have a few cold beers, unless the weathers shit ofcourse. The most relaxing ones are during the nights in summer when it isnt raining. If for some devilish reason I'm out of beer..... I'll just watch about 10 anime episodes in a row until i forget what the hell it was i was depressed about :shy:

I know what your mean, it does relaxing to drink beer and "choke the cole" in the backyard ^^

CountingKills
05-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I wonder what happen to this stupid world..... I tough "cyber era" would have a good prospect to our future.......V_V

Well I don't really care about my own future, what I care is our children future.....

Let's survive our present before we think about the future V_V

Alupihan
05-09-2011, 03:35 AM

the cyber era brought about more pain and loneliness, just as Ayn Rayn predicted eons ago.

oh well, time to hit the books and read something about life improvement...written by Donald Trump :hehehe:

shitboy
05-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Let's survive our present before we think about the future V_V

I'm with you :hero:

rbp
05-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I only feel hopeless on days ending with Y.

:smoke1:

shitboy
05-10-2011, 01:13 PM
I only feel hopeless on days ending with Y.

:smoke1:

???:(question marks):

Uh... Can you please explain what "y" is :sweatdrop:

Eagleheart
05-10-2011, 01:22 PM
???:(question marks):

Uh... Can you please explain what "y" is :sweatdrop:

He meant he feels hopeless everyday.

Rico S
05-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Yes,I feel useless everyday, especially in internet, I'm just asking things, never give anything in return, only saying thanks...

to shitboy: Every days name in English ends with Y letter...

kiku8
05-10-2011, 01:35 PM
It is not that bad to feel hopeless and useless, it is rather normal to feel that way from time to time. When you feel nothing at all is when you should start to worry, otherwise there is always hope.

shitboy
05-10-2011, 02:15 PM
He meant he feels hopeless everyday.

I see..... Thank you Eagleheat ^^

moneytontana83 = I didn't know that :sweatdrop:

It is not that bad to feel hopeless and useless, it is rather normal to feel that way from time to time. When you feel nothing at all is when you should start to worry, otherwise there is always hope.

I agree!:notagain2: