PDA

View Full Version : [Illusion] Wakeari! ( ワケあり!) Gameplay Discussion & FAQ

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

davmazin
11-26-2011, 11:02 AM
Ok, visiting pirated servers is not normal activity, any good anti-virus will scream at that. I also have been working in the pc tech industry for over twenty years now. I know how to check my machine for malware, and you can trust me when I say that I have never had a virus of any type attack my comp. Alll I've ever used or recommended is AVG.

Sorry for the off-topic.Heavy Metal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_%28film%29).

i am srry about off topic too and dont worry man i didnt mean anything bad at all its just that the AVG never worked well for me and even when dual cores were the big hit it still used too much of the computer resources and i really dont see how it can use so much resources yet and it did with quad cores too, anyways i am putting a plead of forgiveness about used unadecuated language, sometimes i forget that i shouldnt be using impolite words so i really mean sorry for using words i shouldnt have my bad

carlwangsg
11-26-2011, 11:04 AM
I have a question about cum on the body, it seems that pants/lower left hand/right hand palm is unable to have the "residue" on it?

I am not sure if it is a bug or my configuration, but when I ask in another forum, nobody cares about it

anyone encounter similar problems?

Thank in advance for replying

LeonX
11-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Oh, HF Patch is out, nice to know :)
Thanks for the work Inquistor :)

grimm01
11-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Just keep in mind that with the HF patch you might have to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 2000 in order for it to work properly. A couple of folks (me included) had this issue.

Randomperson
11-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Just keep in mind that with the HF patch you might have to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 2000 in order for it to work properly. A couple of folks (me included) had this issue.
What OS do you use that you need to do that? I've been using Inquisitor's HF patches forever now under Win 7 64 and I've never ran into any problems.

fabien355
11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
I seem to be having a problem with running Wakeari on my computer I did install the HF patch and I did everything right but when I run the English exe. I get an error such as (settings file not found) can anyone tell what I did wrong. Yes and I did read the wikipost about the game and it does not mention anything about the problem I am having.

russhel
11-26-2011, 05:17 PM
I seem to be having a problem with running Wakeari on my computer I did install the HF patch and I did everything right but when I run the English exe. I get an error such as (settings file not found) can anyone tell what I did wrong. Yes and I did read the wikipost about the game and it does not mention anything about the problem I am having.

did you uninstall the game? then you need a registry fixer

DokEnkephalin
11-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I don't think a registry fixer has been made, but the easiest solution is to not install to a folder with Japanese characters in the name. If you don't feel like uninstalling, you can run it with Japanese regional settings or Applocal. Or if you're comfortable fishing your registry, rename your folder and the registry keys pointing to it in Latin characters.

MilkFreak
11-26-2011, 08:54 PM
sigh it seems that i'm not meant to play this game. Trying a lot of suggestion in trying to run the ppdecryptor and none of it works (I will drag and drop a pp on it and nothing happens). Then I tried running the HF patch and it doesn't work it either

EDITED: omg its a miracle, i think the problem was since the folder was installed with japanese, the it messed up with the registry, thus i couldn't do anything. Problem solved :D

grimm01
11-27-2011, 01:05 AM
@ Randomperson: running Windows XP, and this is the first HF patch I've ever had to run in compatibility mode. Though it seems that this game has caused some difficulties from a modding perspective; so I expect things to be a bit rocky starting out.

Thief00
11-27-2011, 04:24 AM
i installed the patch succesfully, it' s possible to know how much time it will take for a bit of translation of the dialogues?

celestia ligthsworn
11-27-2011, 07:26 AM
hello, i have a problem the game not get uncensored after i install the patch any help

DokEnkephalin
11-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Ah, ha...it is possible to piss a girl off enough for her to take off. It's fun to tease possessed girls, they have such sexy scowls. Megumi particularly hates being asked how she's doing, but asking any of them about 5-6 times in one meeting will drive them nuts.

supervamp
11-28-2011, 03:46 AM
anyone have any tips on how to fight that demon guy

DokEnkephalin
11-28-2011, 06:23 AM
anyone have any tips on how to fight that demon guy

Keep circle-strafing while ascending or descending to stay out of his cross firing pattern. Collect lots of bombs and use them liberally, whenever he gets too close, or whenever he teleports out of sight because that's when he's usually right behind you. You can keep retrying indefinitely, and his health may not reset; the last time I retried he seemed to go down way too quickly.

phantazum
11-28-2011, 06:48 AM
No thats even a good strat. The bombs are worthless and only knock him back. Hold the backwards key and descend to the bottom of the map, the ally around the house. Just keep going backwards and ignore his shooting. When you hit a wall, turn and keep going backwards. He will chase you and his flashing will be in a much smaller area. When he teleports if you are holding the back key, he will pop up in front of you. During this time just hold down the space bar or whatever bar you shoot with. He will stay in a small area in front of you and it will take 10-20 seconds to defeat him.

crac
11-28-2011, 01:14 PM
hello, i have a problem the game not get uncensored after i install the patch any help
Did it send any error messages when you installed it?

Nords1980
11-28-2011, 01:25 PM
does anyone know why my HF patch for this game won't uncensor? I installed it in 2 files. One is Japanese words and I copied and pasted another file and called it Wakeari. I HF Patched them both and both are still censored. Some english worked it seems but it sucks that big censored thing on the girls "You know what" Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Nords1980
11-28-2011, 01:36 PM
And By The Way I did run the HF patch via windows 2000 but I'm still censored. Can someone help me figure this out?

crac
11-28-2011, 01:46 PM
For the other junior members that are having troubles installing/running the HF Patch, I've installed 5 Illusion games with their HF Patch and they've worked fine everytime, although sometimes with minor inconveniences like text display errors. The setup for the games I follow is (on Win 7):

1.- Install japanese language pack on your OS (for the game folders to be in something other than "□□□□□□")
2.- Install OS updates (for compatibility issues).
3.- Mount the game iso and run setup via AppLocale. Do not run the game once setup has finished.
4.- Run the HF Patch and read the full instructions before installing!! The guys that make these patches don't put them in there just because.
5.- See if any errors or warnings are thrown during the installation in case something doesn't work afterwards.
6.- Run the game via the launcher that the Patch installed.

Even though this procedure has worked almost everytime, you might have to do some minor workarounds like copying the directory in japanese to another directory in roman alphabet. Installing the language pack and using AppLocale eliminates the need to change the system locale to Japan.

Inquisitor
11-28-2011, 02:13 PM
does anyone know why my HF patch for this game won't uncensor? I installed it in 2 files. One is Japanese words and I copied and pasted another file and called it Wakeari. I HF Patched them both and both are still censored. Some english worked it seems but it sucks that big censored thing on the girls "You know what" Does anyone know what I did wrong?
You installed the game twice and are asking what you did wrong?? You are probably not patching the game that you are running!

Read the wiki and follow the guide to the point and it will work.

crac
11-28-2011, 02:39 PM
so how did you guys found the game ?

Google's your friend.

crac
11-28-2011, 02:45 PM
For the other junior members that are having troubles installing/running the HF Patch, I've installed 5 Illusion games with their HF Patch and they've worked fine everytime, although sometimes with minor inconveniences like text display errors. The setup for the games I follow is (on Win 7):

1.- Install japanese language pack on your OS (for the game folders to be in something other than "□□□□□□")
2.- Install OS updates (for compatibility issues).
3.- Mount the game iso and run setup via AppLocale. Do not run the game once setup has finished.
4.- Run the HF Patch and read the full instructions before installing!! The guys that make these patches don't put them in there just because.
5.- See if any errors or warnings are thrown during the installation in case something doesn't work afterwards.
6.- Run the game via the launcher that the Patch installed.

Even though this procedure has worked almost everytime, you might have to do some minor workarounds like copying the directory in japanese to another directory in roman alphabet. Installing the language pack and using AppLocale eliminates the need to change the system locale to Japan.

I forgot to write that there is something called Illusion Registry Fixer, that does exactly that: fixes incorrect windows registry entries. It can save you a lot of trouble if you still have problems running the game. Wakeari isn't included on the fixer yet, but I'm sure it will soon be. Here's the download link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=28

DokEnkephalin
11-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Registry fixer is more bother than simply naming your install folder in romaji, but less bother than uninstall/reinstalling if you lacked the foresight.

Also, I've never gotten setup.exe or autorun.exe to properly run for Illusion games, not with Windows XP or 7, and Applocal fails to run them. As a workaround I run the .msi file directly, and the DXSetup just to cover the bases, and that always works fine.

crac
11-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Registry fixer is more bother than simply naming your install folder in romaji, but less bother than uninstall/reinstalling if you lacked the foresight.

Also, I've never gotten setup.exe or autorun.exe to properly run for Illusion games, not with Windows XP or 7, and Applocal fails to run them. As a workaround I run the .msi file directly, and the DXSetup just to cover the bases, and that always works fine.

Running setup.exe has always worked for me... Anyway, the important thing is that the installation can be completed, so running the msi is a good workaround in case the exe fails to run.

Thief00
11-28-2011, 03:58 PM
i finished this game in almost 3 hours, it' s really too short

AK420
11-28-2011, 04:02 PM
All you guys need to do to create the registry entry is to create a text file similar to the one that I've attached here. Then you change the .txt extension to .reg. Double-click on the .reg file and it will install itself. Obviously, you will need to change the registry entry to reflect your individual installation settings.

My system is Win7 x64 but you should be able to edit this reg entry to suit your own needs.

Have you also unlocked all of the voyeur mode locations?

Nords1980
11-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Got it. THanks Inquisitor for the patch. And thanks crac for instructions.

garce
11-28-2011, 10:22 PM
I've downloaded Wakeari, but haven't installed it yet. Seeing so many people are having problems with the game and the HF Patch (I have NEVER had a problem with Inquisitor's patches!), I'm going to give a blow-by-blow rundown on my install process. Skip it if you wish... Its a VERY long read.

I live in Canada, and my machine is Canadian. It has unicode set to Japanese (I had to set Unicode to Japanese to uninstall a few obscure games. I generally had no problems running HF-patched games without it), and I have HF AppLocale installed. So...

Have to download the HF Patch... MultiUpload slow... Ok, done!

All of my Japanese games are installed in this folder: C:\Users\Gary\Desktop\Illusion. I'll make a new folder under that, and name it C:\Users\Gary\Desktop\Illusion\Wakeari

Hi, my name is Gary!

Under my new Illusion\Wakeari folder, I'll make another folder called "Patches". I'll drag the HF Patch over to this folder for now - plus any future updates. I might as well drag wakeari_02_plus.exe into that folder while I'm at it...

Ok, cool. Time to install the game. Deep breath... And I'll admit that this CAN get weird...

First, I create a folder on my desktop called Wakeari. I extract the .mds and .iso into that desktop folder. Waiting... hum de dum... Ok! Finished. I now have the mds and iso extracted to a folder on my desktop. Gonna run one last virus scan - just to be safe...

Now, some of these steps may NOT be neccesary, but they work for me 100% of the time.

First Step: Right Click Daemon Tools Lite, and choose "Run with Japanese locale as administrator...". Mount the Wakeari ISO, and add it to a virtual device.

Second Step: AutoPlay opens (I bet you didn't see THAT coming...), and I select "Open folder to view files..."

I'm gonna right click "Startup.exe", and choose "Run with Japanese locale as administrator..." again.

So I now have a Japanese install screen. Hmm... It's Illusion, so I'll click the second option... Ok! I'll pick (N), for NEXT. Now I get to choose the folder where I want to install the game. I don't like the install path offered to me, I'd prefer to install the game into my newly created C:\Users\Gary\Desktop\Illusion\Wakeari folder.

So I'll follow this path: I'll click back to Drive C:, then I'll click on Users> Gary> Desktop> Illusion> Wakeari, and then I'll click "OK". I'll then click (N), then I click (I). Cool, its installing in an English language folder of my choosing. Just gotta wait a couple of minutes... or hours... for the game to install. Yawn... This is worse than a Teatime game. I'm gonna go make a cup of tea... BRB

Ok. I'm back and the game isn't even 50% installed. Maybe I'll walk my dog...

Ok, its done! I'll click (F). F is for finish. Damn! Now I have another Japanese screen with three choices. I'll guess that they are "Settings", "Play" Quit". I'll pick the middle choice, and see what happens...

Oops, another Japanese screen. I picked the first choice - which means "PLAY", but my settings were for full screen - and Illusion HATES ALT-TABBING.

I'm going to unmount the ISO and shut down Daemon Tools. I'm gonna delete the Wakeari folder from my desktop. Ok. Its no longer mounted, and the ISO has been deleted. Let's see if it'll start...

Of course it starts. This time, when confronted with the Japanese screen, I'll select the second box and hit the "Custom" button (the button right below 1024x768). After hitting THAT button, a new screen opens. Right below the button I just click are two radio dials. I'll select the one on the right, for "Windowed Mode". Then I click "OK", then I'll click the top button on the screen that follows.

Damn :( I need to mount the DVD. Time for the HF Patch! The most important thing is this: The game ran whilie mounted. It was all in Japanese, but it ran. No point installing the HF Patch if your game did not run in the first place.

Mine did. Its not running now, it wants me to install the DVD, but it DID RUN. I'll see what the HF Patch does...

I'll open my "Patches" folder, right click on the HF PAtch and run as Admin with Japanese locale... Gonna be a minute... Installing... Gotta click "OK" multiple times with this patch... Be patient... Ok, its finished.

That took a long time, but it was still faster than installing Age of Conan. ANYWAY! Let's see if the game works...

Go to my install folder, double click on Wakeari English and... nothing :(

I'm shitting you - the game works 100%, absotilutely, positimunctiously fine... Just like every HF PATCH I've EVER used. Weird, huh?

Quick capo del screeno... You'll notice that I've included this thread number... So this is proof that a drunk, non-Japanese speaking Scottish Canadian can install ANY game and HF patch by simply following the instructions. Follow my steps, and you will be able to, as well.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=213417&d=1322543923

One thing I can't figure out is how to shut the damned game off... and the music so bloody cloying!!!

Not a very excitng screenshot? Read my spoiler...

DokEnkephalin
11-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Have you also unlocked all of the voyeur mode locations?
I've got 2 memories left to get; does anything unlock from having them all? Is it worth sifting through every day?

ooh
11-29-2011, 12:05 AM
help me please :noooo:
I run install Wakeari HF Patch. then i play game but game is not translation menu and uncensor.
i install HF Patch again. i see dialog message ..... ( picture )
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=213418&stc=1&d=1322550192

How can i fix it. :noooo:
Thank for help.

Jojeta
11-29-2011, 04:05 AM
Ok, first time I ran Wakeari, HF Patch didn't work because it couldn't find wkar_05_03.pp. However, the game was still able to run with the Japanese launcher; only with out any of the mods. I retried the HF Patch again, instead this time I copied the original data file into my illusion\Wakerai folder. This time the HF Patch ran without a hitch but now, regardless if I open the English launcher or the Japanese launcher, I get a error message stating the the Settings file could not be found. I've double checked and saw that I did copy over the little setting file; so I'm not exactly sure how to remedy this.

akira40we14
11-29-2011, 06:54 AM
Hello,
I'm got an error about "File Corrupted" everytime I launch the English launcher.
I already install and re-install the game and the HF Patch several times, but it still not working.

Some idea how to fix it??
Thanks.

12A12E
11-29-2011, 10:52 AM

man I am anticipating ...

edit: Finding it anyway. Preview video is awsome.

DokEnkephalin
11-29-2011, 01:44 PM
What is that noise supposed to be during footjob, when she's juggling testicles on her toes. I've never had my ear close enough to them to find out if they make any sound, but if I heard that, I'd have to seek professional help.

Then again, Tenpei is half-dead, so a noisy nutsack is the least of his health issues.

carwarr
11-29-2011, 01:57 PM
In the config/options screen there is a list that says
音声を次の再生までカットしない that you can put a check mark on or off next to it.
Does anyone know what that means?
Atlas translates it to: "even the following reproduction doesn't cut the voice."

I was thinking it had something to do with not showing the text again of something she said once before but I have not been able to tell a difference with it checked or unchecked.

Thanks everyone for help with making this game better for us non-Japanese speakers!

Carwarr

Cidrontmg
11-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Atlas translates it to: "even the following reproduction doesn't cut the voice."

I was thinking it had something to do with not showing the text again of something she said once before but I have not been able to tell a difference with it checked or unchecked.

Thanks everyone for help with making this game better for us non-Japanese speakers!

Carwarr
Heh, some more translations, but still incomprehensible... "Do not cut the sound to play next", and/or "I don't cut a sound to the next reproduction". Japanese is difficult!

AK420
11-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I've got 2 memories left to get; does anything unlock from having them all? Is it worth sifting through every day?

All you get are the memories. Nothing else unlocks, as far as I know.

Personally, I'm a completist. If I like the game I have to unlock every possible thing or it drives me crazy.

DokEnkephalin
11-29-2011, 06:40 PM
"Don't cut voice until next playback" makes more sense in context, but I still don't know what it means.

Cyber Hunter
11-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Hello,
I'm got an error about "File Corrupted" everytime I launch the English launcher.
I already install and re-install the game and the HF Patch several times, but it still not working.

Some idea how to fix it??
Thanks.
Perhaps you have a virus in the system.

iikoma
11-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Everytime I load the game I get a black screen and my monitor says: "Not Optimum Mode" and then it gives me my recommended mode which is 1920x1080 60Hz...

Is the game running @ something other than 60Hz? How do I set it to run at 60Hz?!

Edit: Running windowed mode works fine... but I still don't understand why it won't run properly in fullscreen -_-

underworlderZer0
11-30-2011, 12:09 AM
I've installed the game and the HF 0.2 patch, but when I click the start game button, I get an error message that has a bunch of russian cyrilic letters and then "Direct3D". I'm assuming I'm missing drivers- any suggestions?

Ancalagonz
11-30-2011, 03:51 AM
I am somehow disappointed in the game - way too few choices on pose. I dont know how many there actually are in game, but there are way too few per room. Or its just that i dont understand something?

tsenre
11-30-2011, 06:52 AM

Carwarr

I wish I could see the difference between " 音声を次の再生までカットしない " being checked and not.
If we could find the difference we can find a good translation.

for me the 2 logical options are
-don't print subtitles for already used sentence
-don't finish spoken sentence when clicking conversation

problem is I can't confirm that it's one or the other.

tsenre

AK420
11-30-2011, 12:27 PM
I am somehow disappointed in the game - way too few choices on pose. I dont know how many there actually are in game, but there are way too few per room. Or its just that i dont understand something?

Have you tried changing locations within the same room? There are different poses for each location.

Having said that, I wish that they could alter the poses for each girl just a little. It seems odd to me that they would all do it exactly the same way.

DokEnkephalin
11-30-2011, 01:12 PM
With all yellow ghosts and full hearts, there are more total variations than any other Illusion game, with the possible exception of SM since I can't recall very clearly. It's more than Interheart's games, more than most of Teatime's, more than SecondLife's Sexgen beds. I've got my complaints, but lack of variety isn't one.

underworlderZer0
11-30-2011, 05:06 PM
NM- i reinstalled my NVIDIA drivers and now everything works great!

Cyber Hunter
12-02-2011, 05:11 AM
Do not ask me how to get it...

rimiscar
12-02-2011, 05:23 AM
It will be the Christmas present by illysion, maybe.

DokEnkephalin
12-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Yup, a set of Christmas clothes, as per usual. According to my shoddy translation of the blog it will be available for dload starting next Friday.

Lightfire
12-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Back to gameplay topic: I noticed that there are three types of target circles with undressing girls. The default light blue, and only when orange ghost(-s) are present a red or yellow circle instead. These last two correspond with different looking orange ghosts: a 'normal' one (yellow circle) and also a similar that seems to be 'crying' tears or sweating (red circle). Does any know what the differences is between these two, apart from their looks? I am not certain about this, but the only small change I could notice is that these seem to affect the girls mood differently, making them less positive to certain talk.

vareon
12-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I never met a ghost during the erasing clothes section of the game...is this normal? :/

garce
12-02-2011, 02:28 PM
I never met a ghost during the erasing clothes section of the game...is this normal? :/

I haven't either, but I'm pretty sure you have to let ghosts escape during the midnight ghost hunting mini-game before they'll get attached to a girl. Wiki link in first post!

NEO Ness
12-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I've noticed a few places aren't very clear about this (Or I'm just blind when I skim-through read the Wiki)

But, if a Ghost does attach to the girl and you cant see it, it could be that you don't have it on the right settings for erasing.

The top right of the screen will have a finger eraser, and an arrow which allows you to 'flick' erase, which will let you erase stockings and underwear.

I had a hard time finding the ghosts until I noticed that arrow, hope that clears up some confusion for new players (like me!).

I'm also glad to hear about the new patches, this game is just oozing with possible patches (more clothes, locations, positions, etc) *Crosses fingers*

(also, has anyone else felt like they're playing an updated "@homemate"? I love the cell-shading, I hope they make an AG4 like this! I'm so happy with Illusion, Teatime unfortunately stopped cooperating after Tech48...)

EDIT: also, quick question, I just unlocked the 'free' mode and realized that Kyouko didn't have a 'lewd' mode. I'm guessing I'll have to 'engage' her when she's lewd in story mode to unlock it? And, while I was at it, I noticed the unsensor didn't work on the free mode, is that normal?

One last question: I noticed the last area to pick in the free mode was blanked out, an area I haven't been to yet. Any idea how to unlock it? Is it during Demon mode?

tsenre
12-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Hi Neo Ness

About your questions;

quick question -> you're right
last question -> If you fight the demon at the end of day 48, you will not unlock the last room in free-mode. So......don't

tsenre

Ancalagonz
12-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Have you tried changing locations within the same room? There are different poses for each location.

Having said that, I wish that they could alter the poses for each girl just a little. It seems odd to me that they would all do it exactly the same way.

Ye but it still very few poses per scene. You need to change room to see other and thats kind annoying.

zactng
12-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Guys, what is this error message?
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvord1CRRa1qjcv9eo1_400.jpg

edited: Nevermind. i just had to remove the DVD :D

coolnitro
12-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Just browse this game a bit. Start game remind me of Catherine and the setting make me remember persona ?? More parody I guess.

Zenotyne
12-06-2011, 02:09 AM
First off, I would like to apologise on the front end if my particular problem has already been discussed. However, this whole thread has become insanely long and it would take me hours on end to sift through it all.

On to my problem. During the game's installation a number of notices comes up concering specific files. Most of them of the .pp type. Whenever these notices come up I'm given three coices about what to do about the file in queston. Judging by what I have seen, the first aborts the whole installation, the second retries (and never works sadly...), while the third I assume skips it and moves on. What leads me to believe this is when I attempt to apply the patch is says partway through that the file "wak_05_00.pp" (or something like that) is missing. If anyone knows what is wrong and how it can be fixed I would greatly apreciate this knowledge. A direct PM would be nice for ASAP contact but posting it up here will work, too.

Thanks in advance, and again I apologise if I am repeating past problem discussions.

Inquisitor
12-06-2011, 01:28 PM
I have updated the Wakeari HF Patch. This version updates the excellent interface translation by tsenre and others to v1.6.

I have decided to use WakeariDecrypt by darkhound in this version because so many people have had problems with PPDecryptTool. darkhound has not released it because of known issues (though they doesn't seem to affect the game). WARNING: Use this patch only if you have a backup of the original files!

Read more and get it here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=427)

Zenotyne
12-06-2011, 07:49 PM
OK, ignore my previous post. I did some messing around with some files and whatnot and managed to get it installed and the patch applied. Don't ask how, I'm not sure. Half of it was just on a whim.

Anyway, NEW PROBLEM: I start a new game, story and voices play fine, displays CG stills without problems, but when it get's to the part when I'm actually controlling the camera and everything I get a message that the game's encountered a problem and needs to close. I've only gotten past this ONCE and it closed on me the moment I moved on to story progression. This is also a serious display issue for the one time it worked and when I went to free mode after having the patch put in the save data. For some reason everything on the characters, from hair to skin to clothes is a colored different shades of a glossy black so it's tough to make anything out.

Any information on this would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance and I apologise if this issue has already been discussed.

alex321
12-07-2011, 12:08 AM
I've seen a few complaints about the "settings file not found" issue but haven't seen any solutions. This only happens with the english launcher with the HF patch. The game works right after I install it, but once I apply the HF patch it says settings file not found. I THINK it it because I changed the file name to english, but it wouldn't work if I installed it in a japanese named file. The launcher also wont let me change the location of the game for some reason. Any ideas?

Cyber Hunter
12-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Christmas costumes avaible.
wakeari_02_plus_xmas.exe

TrickStyle
12-09-2011, 05:51 AM
A rather poor update dubbed XMASS, but nothing in it would suggest that it's giving time from Illusion for the upcoming holidays. Nonetheless, I've upped it to MU for people who have hassle accessing the official page. Have fun (though I can't possibly see how). :~_~:

http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/16362/b1eb7f163614367.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b1eb7f163614367)

--> Download the update from MU (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3SH431N) <--

Cyber Hunter
12-09-2011, 06:08 AM
[Wakeari !][Japanese][XMAS][NoDVD] (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/?p=3209202#post3209202)

Sibushang
12-09-2011, 08:18 AM
So aside from a really lazily designed christmas costume this patch also added the ability to disable the girls resistance in XXX demon mode by hitting the "V" key.

custardcake
12-10-2011, 03:21 AM
christmas patch
-now you can play 3p yuri scene (in xxx demon mode ) ^^

Cyber Hunter
12-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Launchers updates

[Wakeari ! + XMAS][Russian][v1.03] (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/?p=3209202#post3209202)
[Wakeari ! + XMAS][English][v1.03] (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/?p=3209202#post3209202)

Inquisitor
12-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Thanks to Cyber Hunter (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3209202) releasing the translated English launcher for XMAS it was possible for me to release an updated HF Patch.

This version also includes the excellent PARTIAL story translations by azurath01 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3218266), joethebeast (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3211655), wiggy fuzz (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3216783) and zarrbon77 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3220411). Be sure to rep those guys for their awesome contributions, if you want more of the story translated! (just click the names to add to their reputation)

Read more and get it here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=427)

jasoncwk
12-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Any chance the popup on the bottom right be uncensored as well?

It be so great if someone's able to. Just saying...

baxon7
12-15-2011, 03:18 AM
Hi...

any know where i can get the PPExtractor to work with Wakeari ? ( user XP )
cause i cant extract wkar_00_00.pp.

i have try with PPDecryptTool for Wakeari of ycd620. no work.

TrickStyle
12-15-2011, 03:32 AM
Hi...

any know where i can get the PPExtractor to work with Wakeari ? ( user XP )
cause i cant extract wkar_00_00.pp.

i have try with PPDecryptTool for Wakeari of ycd620. no work.

You'll have to specify the error in question. A quick guess since you're running on XP: try setting the PPDecryptTool's compatibility mode to Win98/Me, should work.

Xtremee
12-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Guys i need your help, this is the very first time i have trouble installing a Illusion game, for some other reason im not getting to far at all, i cant even run the installer, i get this message "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in Sade mode, or the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."

so, im running windows XP
I tried Applocale, then Hong's Applocale and nothing
again this is the first Illusion Game that i have trouble with, any other game i can install with no problem

so can anyone help me?

NEVER MIND GUYS I FIXED IT
but if anyone has this problem let me know ill tell you all how to fix it

underworlderZer0
12-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Is anybody working on an uncensor patch for the internal cameras? Is it even possible? It would make this game UBER hot.

DokEnkephalin
12-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Is anybody working on an uncensor patch for the internal cameras? Is it even possible? It would make this game UBER hot.
I really doubt they modeled the inside of the vagina, esp since they'd have to pixelate it anyway. That's not a direct 3D view, it's an 8-bit, loosely-scaled representation in pixels. To make it explicit you'd have to build the whole thing from scratch and then figure out how to replace the insert with it in this engine.

Is this a frequently asked question yet?

iviewer
12-15-2011, 09:02 PM
I have trouble of unable to advance the game the game by clicking the orange door button, nothing happen after i click it.

underworlderZer0
12-15-2011, 09:36 PM
I really doubt they modeled the inside of the vagina, esp since they'd have to pixelate it anyway. That's not a direct 3D view, it's an 8-bit, loosely-scaled representation in pixels. To make it explicit you'd have to build the whole thing from scratch and then figure out how to replace the insert with it in this engine.

Is this a frequently asked question yet?

OK, thanks. I won't hold my breath for it.

bigvinnybv
12-17-2011, 02:58 AM
Let's see... Installed the game using Japanese non-unicode mode with region set in Japan on Windows 7 64-bit machine. Applied the v0.4 patch supplied here (thank you very much for all your work).
Game starts fine and all, except, all in-game dialogue is broken. I am seeing the nonsensical fractions and oddities that shouldn't be there. What am I doing wrong? Please guide me to see if I have overlooked something.

LeonX
12-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Hmm, can't install the patch by Inquistor for an unknown reason...

underworlderZer0
12-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow, I can't believe this thread is already buried three pages deep only five weeks after Wakeari's release date. Is this the most underwhelming Illusion game yet? I'm loving it, personally, but I'm into the H-scenes more than anything else. Also, I can't figure out wtf is going on with Artificial Academy, so maybe that's why I'm not obsessed with that instead.

Is anybody working on mods for this game anymore or has it been thrown onto the reject pile with Hako and others?

AK420
12-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Wow, I can't believe this thread is already buried three pages deep only five weeks after Wakeari's release date. Is this the most underwhelming Illusion game yet? I'm loving it, personally, but I'm into the H-scenes more than anything else. Also, I can't figure out wtf is going on with Artificial Academy, so maybe that's why I'm not obsessed with that instead.

Is anybody working on mods for this game anymore or has it been thrown onto the reject pile with Hako and others?

I myself am surprised by the lack of ongoing efforts for this title. Also, I am surprised at the lack of motivation to mod other titles that are currently being played, such as AiDroid, which is a very decent simulator.

Perhaps it is the holidays, or perhaps the negative world economy has had a much higher impact on social media than initially suspected.

I don't think that Wakeari has been scrapped, per se, but it is definitely lacking the usual hubbub that surrounds Illusion releases.

ochitaotoko
12-23-2011, 08:00 PM
I myself am surprised by the lack of ongoing efforts for this title. Also, I am surprised at the lack of motivation to mod other titles that are currently being played, such as AiDroid, which is a very decent simulator.

Perhaps it is the holidays, or perhaps the negative world economy has had a much higher impact on social media than initially suspected.

I don't think that Wakeari has been scrapped, per se, but it is definitely lacking the usual hubbub that surrounds Illusion releases.

Well, that 'hubbub' doesn't usually surround ALL Illusion releases. The way I see it, the Artificial series got the most attention around here.

Those games are highly customizable though, so there's never a shortage of news things and noobs asking questions, lol. Kinda tells you just how scarce the amount of quality porn games is.

MrAka
12-24-2011, 12:41 AM
I guess its not so easy to mod the games anymore. The Models and graphic got more and more complex. Just follow the modding-discussion-threads you can see how difficult it seems to be, to even make an uncensor for the new games.

Also there are games with heavy customization onboard these days.
Such a big modding-project like the Chara-Changer for Schoolmate is no longer necessary with other 3D-Games available that allows you to rebuilt your favorite anime-character with ther built-in editor.

freescoring
12-28-2011, 08:38 AM
How do you get the last location?? I completed the game but wasn't able to open it.

rebornishard
12-28-2011, 12:25 PM
is there any possible way to remove black stroke/line from all character :(

DokEnkephalin
12-28-2011, 12:51 PM

Perhaps it is the holidays
I'd say end-of-year holidays is a pretty sensible reason; people always drag their feet around this time of year, and I see it in every business and bureau. Unless it's an end-of-year project that can light a fire under everyone's asses, everyone procrastinates. People usually find their motivation again by the second week of the new year, so wait and see.

As for AiDroid, I don't really see it catching any more interest unless they release an expansion, and hope that it's not as badly timed as the first and release the same week as Lovegirl.

AK420
12-28-2011, 12:56 PM
I'd say end-of-year holidays is a pretty sensible reason; people always drag their feet around this time of year, and I see it in every business and bureau. Unless it's an end-of-year project that can light a fire under everyone's asses, everyone procrastinates. People usually find their motivation again by the second week of the new year, so wait and see.

As for AiDroid, I don't really see it catching any more interest unless they release an expansion, and hope that it's not as badly timed as the first and release the same week as Lovegirl.

Ah yes, the proverbial holiday lag. I don't usually find myself a victim to that, so I forget.

It's a bummer about AiDroid, it is actually a pretty nice piece of programming.

edwards21
12-30-2011, 12:09 AM
So I finally got a chance to play this game... holy shit this thing is amazing. This has got to be my favorite Illusion title to date in terms of gameplay. The H-system is like SB3's but so many more options (manual moving isn't so great, though) and without the unnecessary mouse movements, the characters are actually kind of cool... I love this game. Still not 100% sold on the art style, but it's growing on me.

Now if only I could find a way to import Bael and Eo into this title, I'd be set.

Frankly, I'd love to isolate the animation/selection engine, maybe tinker with it some.

My biggest complaint is lack of costume variety. That's the only thing I really DON'T like about this title.

I admit not playing around with the demon stuff much. Maybe I'll do that down the road, but... eh. Never been a fan of that sort of thing.

bois60
12-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks to Inquisitor for the patch.:goodboy:
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/826508930/2011_1222_1723_37425.bmp
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1933719825/2011_1223_1417_11386.bmp

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/826508930/2011_1222_1723_37425.bmp
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1933719825/2011_1223_1417_11386.bmp

DokEnkephalin
12-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Still not 100% sold on the art style, but it's growing on me. Yeah, that does take getting used to. It's pretty well suited to the tone and genre, but not sure how well it works in 3D; the flatness of the skin colors take away the dimensions. Alexae did an awesome skin that for some reason doesn't work on non-possessed girls, and I've tried and failed to mod their skins, too.

My biggest complaint is lack of costume variety. That's the only thing I really DON'T like about this title.The lack of costumes isn't just disappointing, it threatens suspension of disbelief -- what female, even given all the circumstances of the story, would have that few clothes to wear! The guy wearing the same tshirt and sweatpants every day, that's believable. But girls with only 3-4 outfits each? Not in any universe.

genioremix
12-30-2011, 05:58 PM
excuse me, i have problem when the wakeari start it say that i'm foreigner buyers and the game itself not able to play outside japan, why should i do?

slimbones
12-30-2011, 06:17 PM
did u install the hf patch from link in first post

genioremix
12-30-2011, 06:33 PM
not yet i just download that now, so i just install that patch then? thank you slimbones

slimbones
12-30-2011, 08:55 PM
yes install then run the exe in wakeri folder with applocal
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/328830-How-to-run-Japanese-games-%28AppLocale%29

edwards21
12-31-2011, 02:03 AM
The lack of costumes isn't just disappointing, it threatens suspension of disbelief -- what female, even given all the circumstances of the story, would have that few clothes to wear! The guy wearing the same tshirt and sweatpants every day, that's believable. But girls with only 3-4 outfits each? Not in any universe.

You'll have to forgive me, my sarcasm detector has been broken lately. Are you messing with me? Or are you serious? And I swear I'm not challenging you or anything, I genuinely don't get your tone here, and that makes me feel very insecure, since I don't want to respond stupidly.

I will say this much though, compared to other Illusion titles, this one does feel lacking in the costume variety, and that I've seen Dynasty Warriors titles with more costume choices than this. And you're right... the dude... completely static. Not that I usually pay attention, but... schiesse.

BlueBurn
12-31-2011, 06:35 AM
Regarding the lack of costumes: It seems to me like they put a lot of work into a new engine with new animations and stuff, so they'd have to make it a higher budget project (and thus price it higher) to include more content. They couldn't import any content from previous games this time, nor were they re-using an engine.

It seems like they've been developing many titles recently on totally different engines as well, so that may have something to do with it. They might have their resources spread a little too thin, but who's to say? Maybe their customers in Japan are happy with the products anyway.

DokEnkephalin
12-31-2011, 02:19 PM
You'll have to forgive me, my sarcasm detector has been broken lately. Are you messing with me? Or are you serious? And I swear I'm not challenging you or anything, I genuinely don't get your tone here, and that makes me feel very insecure, since I don't want to respond stupidly.

I will say this much though, compared to other Illusion titles, this one does feel lacking in the costume variety, and that I've seen Dynasty Warriors titles with more costume choices than this. And you're right... the dude... completely static. Not that I usually pay attention, but... schiesse.
I really was agreeing with you, this does have too few costumes. The rest was joking but genuine -- this was one of Illusion's most realistic titles in story and setting, so more clothes would be justified in both setting and gameplay value (cause everyone likes to play dress-up with pretty bodies.) And yeah, many guys, if they could get away with it, really would wear the same shirt and sweats for a month and a half;]

fuc847
12-31-2011, 06:10 PM
is anyone working on uncensoring the X-Ray picture in picture..? also i read something about animation of the vagina lip opening and closing bones, have those been done..? sorry i havent been following

ffanzz
01-01-2012, 10:04 AM
A rather poor update dubbed XMASS, but nothing in it would suggest that it's giving time from Illusion for the upcoming holidays. Nonetheless, I've upped it to MU for people who have hassle accessing the official page. Have fun (though I can't possibly see how). :~_~:

http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/16362/b1eb7f163614367.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b1eb7f163614367)

--> Download the update from MU (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3SH431N) <--

Could you please do me a favour to re-upload the file on another site (filesonic/hotfile is recommended) since the country i am living in is blocked by megaupload.:sick:

Stormwing
01-01-2012, 01:54 PM
is anyone working on uncensoring the X-Ray picture in picture..? also i read something about animation of the vagina lip opening and closing bones, have those been done..? sorry i havent been following Nope. That one is IMPOSSIBLE.

DokEnkephalin
01-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Before I installed this, I dloaded an orgasm pack from a free sound repository, because I expected Momozono's shrieks could use some toning down. But the voices really aren't bad at all, the pacing of vocalization was well and believably done, and doesn't get so distractingly horrible that I'd want to gag the girls. The way they stare off to the side is kind of confusing; if I saw a girl doing that irl, I'd suspect I was doing something seriously wrong.

I think Megumi is my favorite, though. I don't normally like young girls or pettanko types, but her personality, the quiet, self-possessed and intelligent type, is the most seductive out of them. I also love the dark skin when she goes possessed.

TrickStyle
01-04-2012, 04:43 AM
As per request by Rin, I've upped the Christmas addon to MF as well. Huge thanks go to our dear friend Inquisitor for pointing out different preferable filehosts.

Download the Christmas update from MF (http://www.mediafire.com/?yzp5bc61sp33zw3)

Best of luck and enjoy the holidays! :full:

Yandere
01-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Banging Hitomi was actually kind of hot. I was pleasantly surprised. All Illusion games to date have had mostly awkward robot sex.

Still, no customization means this thing is going in the recycle bin eventually :(

I'm going to start my career soon, and probably get married at some point to someone who won't understand why his fiance has anime porn games on her computer

I'm probably never going to get to play the perfect Illusion game

Sadface

DokEnkephalin
01-06-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm going to start my career soon, and probably get married at some point to someone who won't understand why his fiance has anime porn games on her computer
You could turn your SO on to Illusion games, but this probably isn't as good a start as AA or AG3, where you can customize the chars then drop them in-world to see how they act. The customization is a good hook even for someone initially resistant, but once he opens up to them, then he may be able to appreciate this game for the strong story and characterization.

Yandere
01-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah, AG3 is what hooked me. I saw a screenshot of a really quite awesome KOS-MOS (Probably sfoholland's, given this was like 3 years ago now) and went to go find out what kind of awesome dress-up game this was. Imagine my surprise.
Still, going up to someone and being like "Check out this fun game, oh, by the way, it involves CG anime porn." is kind of hard.

grimm01
01-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Hard, but not impossible. The game that turned my girlfriend on to Illusion games was Rapelay. ;)

DokEnkephalin
01-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Hard, but not impossible. The game that turned my girlfriend on to Illusion games was Rapelay. ;)
Yeah, for some reason that's the one that interests girls most. I've found two possible outcomes to exposing them to that, both pretty bad: lingering suspicion about your integrity, or a creeping interest in real-life re-enactment.

AK420
01-06-2012, 08:52 PM
While this is definitely an interesting conversation, it is a bit off-topic. I humbly request that we curtail this line of inquiry. That is all.

fullhellse
01-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Just downloaded and applied the HF patch. Seems cool btw. But somehow i'm not able to play it, it says "mode not supported". Can somebody help me out ? '-'

grimm01
01-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Yeah, for some reason that's the one that interests girls most. I've found two possible outcomes to exposing them to that, both pretty bad: lingering suspicion about your integrity, or a creeping interest in real-life re-enactment.

For my girlfriend, it was the creeping interest in real-life re-enactment (though I don't really consider it "creeping" since we don't get very violent with it). She's into cosplay, so I guess I should've seen her interest in e-rp coming (that and she's the one that introduced me to rougher h-anime in the first place). I was watching the milder hentai stuff (G-Taste, etc.) until she began suggesting things like Cambrian, Himekishi Lilia, Taimanin Asagi, etc.. She likes AA, but her primary objective every time she plays is to see how many people she can get killed off (while I usually create a class and play only one character with one girlfriend). She used to laugh at me for playing SB3 due to how tame it was...I guess she's rubbed off on me since I find myself looking for tenticle/demon hentai games along the lines of what Illusuion produces (options, animations, production quality, etc.). I thought I might have such a game with Wakeari until I played it. Though it's not a bad game; the "demon mode" aspects of it are pretty watered down (something I hope they fix though not likely). If such a game exists; maybe I'll find it one of these days.

Does anyone else find themselves wondering if Illusion's officially done with Wakeari? I'm not 100% sure considering there were things shown via screenshots and the like that aren't actually in the game (the screens of the girls being bound...chains and handcuffs I think it was comes to mind as an example). I'm hoping they'll expand onto Wakeari, but it seems that Illusion's really beginning to stray away from real expansion content for their games.

;)

DokEnkephalin
01-08-2012, 02:30 AM
This is sheer speculation, but I think the trend of creating game expansions has passed, not just for Illusion but for game makers in general.

grimm01
01-08-2012, 02:49 AM
@^^ You're probably right; especially considering how the economy is currently from a global perspective. I imagine we'll pretty much just see little things like Wakeari's Christmas add-on...if anything at all from now on.

ochitaotoko
01-08-2012, 04:36 AM
This is sheer speculation, but I think the trend of creating game expansions has passed, not just for Illusion but for game makers in general.

Sure, game makers in general don't make 'expansions' no more. They call it 'DLC' nowadays.

Semantics, I know. lol

Strangely enough, KISS have been very eager to release expansions for Custom Maid 3D until recently(Visual Pack, Skill Pack, Personality Pack). The fact that they continue to make them at all suggests that people do buy them. WHICH boggles my mind, how Illusion no longer does since AG3.

grimm01
01-08-2012, 05:45 AM
It seems to me that Illusion (for some reason or another) has adopted a new production model. It seems that their current production plan is to develop and release games as quickly as possible to maintain cash flow in case one release doesn't sell very well. They currently seem to be developing and releasing one game and then moving on to the next as quickly as possible. Is it possible that there's someone new in the leadership role at the company? If I remember correctly (make note of the word if), I think I read somewhere that From the release of AG2 they've had a few games that didn't sell very well compared to the ones that did (the weak sellers were really weak while the strong one sold a lot of copies). Box Hako, Yuusha, Real Girlfriend, and SB Zero didn't do too well if I'm remembering correctly (even though I actually liked Hako and Yuusha because of how different they were when they came out). I own several Illusion games (AG2, Hako, Yuusha, AG3, SB3, Real Girlfriend, SB Zero, and am currently working on getting a copy of AA)...out of all of those; the only one I regret buying was Real Girlfriend.

In any event, whether you want to call it an expansion or DLC, I'd really like for Illusion to go back to AA and Wakeari and add some more stuff (especially in Wakeari's case since it seems some things either weren't finished or were left out).

GamerGirl
01-08-2012, 06:16 AM
i played Wakear like 3-4hours, they're missing some sex positions, SM2 Had many good sex positions, the girls were sexier too v___v ! and the guy were better looking I:
but i have to say that "Demon xxx mode" is soo naughty~Hardcore!! Illusion need to take their time on their games to make it better and than it'd be a popular hentai game. :)

DokEnkephalin
01-08-2012, 04:32 PM
SM2 and Yuusha are both the sexiest and funniest Illusion games. They had a lot of personality, and the actors sounded like they were having a lot of fun making these games. Yuusha showed some experimental courage, but didn't really follow through on feature developments, and what shipped really tarnished what could've been the start of another good franchise.

i played Wakear like 3-4hours, they're missing some sex positions, SM2 Had many good sex positions, the girls were sexier too v___v ! and the guy were better looking I:
I'm not really looking at the guys, but couldn't help noticing how flat this guy's ass was. I felt kind of sorry for him. well, as sorry as you can feel for someone with a 3-girl harem...

GamerGirl
01-08-2012, 06:51 PM
his legs and ankle is soooo skinny, it makes him look like a girl abit o__o;!

grimm01
01-09-2012, 02:31 AM
The player character also makes one of the most puny-looking "demons" I've seen in anything anime related (that wasn't made so intentionally). The girls shouldn't be afraid of him, they should laugh at him, gang up on him and kick his a$$, and then get on with their day. That's one mod I'm still hoping for down the road; something that makes the demon actually look like a bad a$$ rather than something silly.

Stormwing
01-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Imho, Tenpi is a wimpy f@g. The only reason he can get the girls is because the midget devil.

DokEnkephalin
01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
That's one mod I'm still hoping for down the road; something that makes the demon actually look like a bad a$$ rather than something silly.
Oh yeah, replace him with Saga. He may not look as menacing as possible, but he at least looks like someone you'd have to take seriously in a confrontation.

steek
01-09-2012, 10:17 AM
In my opinion, Wakeari is more than satisfying. It has good animations and graphics in general (anal sex is finally well-made), and also the ghost hunt is a relaxing minigame. Wakeari seems to have more longevity than any of latest Illusion games. Too bad clothes are not so customizable (i.e. there's lack of stockings and skirts :speechless: ) and you can't aim at the girl with your semen!

grimm01
01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't consider Wakeari a crappy game (even though I do have several complaints about it). It won't be one of those games that I play around with a week or two and then uninstall (I see myself keeping it for a good while), but I get a lot more out of playing AA than I do Wakeari. With AA I was expecting a hentai social simulator with a school theme. That's what I got. With Wakeari, on the other hand, I was expecting something a lot darker and a lot more graphic than what was released. The standard sex portion of the game is well done but the "demon mode" (which is the part I was most looking forward to) feels tacked on, unfinished, and horribly lacking especially when compared to the other part of the game. I honestly feel that Wakeari would have been a better game if the "demon mode" part wasn't a part of the game because the type of people the "demon mode" would cater to just aren't getting enough to be interested while those interested in sensual romantic sex scenes would likely not be interested in the "demon mode" in the first place. I think they wanted to get raunchy with Wakeari at first, but then had flashbacks to the backlash from Rapelay and chickened out. That's what it feels like with Wakeari to me at least. I just don't see myself hunting down and buying Wakeari as I have with other Illusion titles unless they expand on the "demon mode"...which I seriously doubt they'll do. If they do, however, I'll be getting another retail box to set on my game shelf. That's just my opinion though...overall mileage may vary.

DDC1234
01-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Illusion should just get some kahonas and release a dark addon like grimm01 said since it suppose to be a DARK THEME game not a lets pretend to be ghost busters game

Junica
01-10-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm wondering if we could not make Ghostbusters references; the more people mention it in this thread, the more I start to replace the mc with Aykroyd or Murray in my mind every time I go to play this...and, let me tell you, it's getting much more disturbing during H than any "dark theme" Illusion could have plunked into their "demon mode." The nightmares...
:sick:

Anyway, finally had the time to play through this, and I have to agree with grimm about, well, everything. Don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I guess at first I didn't fully believe the reports of "demon mode" being underwhelming. Then I played it, and was unpleasantly surprised at how little there was to it, given what I saw of the "standard sex." I don't want to sound ungrateful to Illusion because I feel the rest of the game was pretty good, but I was expecting a little more than just the options to "stick it in," "stick it in sideways," and "smack that @#$% up;" it just felt incomplete, as if they saw they were running out of time and didn't want to push the release date, but still felt obligated to include it.

Come to think of it, I don't doubt that was the case.

razjains
01-15-2012, 01:57 PM
I managed to get the tongue out (Ahego mode). However, its detached from her mouth and is showing higher on guys neck during this play scene? Have any of you seen this and know any way to fix it?

steek
01-15-2012, 05:27 PM
I managed to get the tongue out (Ahego mode). However, its detached from her mouth and is showing higher on guys neck during this play scene? Have any of you seen this and know any way to fix it?
I don't think that's tongue out mode. It seems more the guy's tongue which is mistakenly shown in certain scenes...
Anyway, I don't know how to fix it.

Final Fantasy
01-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi guys.

Sorry for my English but I have finished the game and it's a very good game but in demon mode there some scene with the girls tied up with the ropes but how to unlock it I am at max level and I have only 2 positions in each form so please tell me how to unlock this scene and is there more scenes to unlock. Thanks!

Here is the screenshot: 215733

THENewguy1
01-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Never mind I got it.:atsui:

blur-Softens the image making it blury. Turn this off.

shader halo-Some kind of bloom lighting on character.

process gloss-Turns on specular map for hair.(Make hair shiny.)

smooth toon-higher quality lighting for shadowing of character. Set to on.

highlight nose-Brightens side of nose oppisite to the camera. Requires shader halo (bloom). This is just weird, I'd turn it off.215740

raise quality of map-Makes textures crisp and clear. Definitely have this on.

show submap-I'm not quite sure what this does exactly, I think it is subdivion. This should be on.

Junica
01-16-2012, 04:12 AM
Don't know if there's a technical thread or not, so I'll come to this "FAQ" one.

So I'm putting this game on my desktop now, simply because it runs much better on it than my laptop. Instead of having to redownload all of the install files and such, which will take forever on my connection and eat my download limit, I thought I'd go with a manual method (as I tend to do) and just copy the game and files from the laptop to my desktop. Naturally, this means I'm not using an installer, which means I'm lacking the necessary registry files on my desktop to run the game.

I checked the scratchpad, but it doesn't mention manual registry entries and only say to use the RegFixer...which doesn't look like it has been updated for use with Wakeari. Does anyone know if the RegFixer will somehow work? If not, does anyone happen to have the registry keys on hand that they're willing to share, so I can try manually inputing them?

AK420
01-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Don't know if there's a technical thread or not, so I'll come to this "FAQ" one.

So I'm putting this game on my desktop now, simply because it runs much better on it than my laptop. Instead of having to redownload all of the install files and such, which will take forever on my connection and eat my download limit, I thought I'd go with a manual method (as I tend to do) and just copy the game and files from the laptop to my desktop. Naturally, this means I'm not using an installer, which means I'm lacking the necessary registry files on my desktop to run the game.

I checked the scratchpad, but it doesn't mention manual registry entries and only say to use the RegFixer...which doesn't look like it has been updated for use with Wakeari. Does anyone know if the RegFixer will somehow work? If not, does anyone happen to have the registry keys on hand that they're willing to share, so I can try manually inputing them?

Here you go...

On Windows 7, 64-bit. Open it as a text file before renaming and change it to reflect your installation specs. Then remove the .txt part of the filename.

Saizeny
01-17-2012, 03:48 AM
Guys i need your help, this is the very first time i have trouble installing a Illusion game, for some other reason im not getting to far at all, i cant even run the installer, i get this message "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in Sade mode, or the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."

so, im running windows XP
I tried Applocale, then Hong's Applocale and nothing
again this is the first Illusion Game that i have trouble with, any other game i can install with no problem

so can anyone help me?

NEVER MIND GUYS I FIXED IT
but if anyone has this problem let me know ill tell you all how to fix it

I'm having the same problem, but im in windows 7, maybe the fix is the same for both OS?

SphinxXx
01-17-2012, 08:28 PM
So far I'm pretty much liking this one. Love the devil + ghost routine, and lewd Megumi + Neko ears is pure hotness.

I wish Illusion made darker skintones more often. :)

Raydark
01-18-2012, 06:54 AM
I like pale skin but I can hardly see any cum on Kyouko and Hitomi when I choose to cum outside due to the pale skin.

SoftwareGuy
01-18-2012, 05:51 PM
So, after torrenting and installing it last night, I was too tired to play it. I played it a little bit this morning, and I must say, I didn't get any noticeable lag which is unusual for a Illusion game.

However, I find it difficult determining if the girl is in pain or enjoying it. Since my headphones were unplugged, my sound was on mute, so I was watching their face expressions. I took the Onee-sama/Meagenekko/Big-boobies girl for a spin in Extra Mode, and tried out various positions. Some of the time, the girl had only one eye open and the other shut (in pain?) and I sometimes got her both eyes open. If I slowed down or w/e, she would "relax". Maybe it was because I had her virginity set to "Virgin"?

I tried Hitomi (?) next and she was fine, she seemed ok getting her cherry popped. I haven't tried the third girl yet.

Climax animations seem a little "WTF", I found the Onee-sama in cowgirl (when climaxing), she'd hold it for a second or two, then "slam" her head down, then raise it up quickly. Not sure if it's a animation glitch or w/e but it sure is weird. Otherwise, the other animations are what you would expect.

I noticed the positions available vary where you are in the map. Only 3 speeds though. And that love meter at the top of the screen looks interesting, I was hoping that the little chibi character icon changed (ie. normal, happy, angry, etc).

What is Demon mode? Is it like Extra Mode but you're doing girls as a demon (sorta like Saga in Yuusha)?

Stormwing
01-19-2012, 04:52 AM
Yes. Demon mode is doing the girl in Demn form. LOLs @ Lazy Demon mode :XD:

Raydark
01-19-2012, 05:32 AM
But there are only two position available for each demon level and only the girls are able to climax.

Stormwing
01-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Indeed. That happens due to the limitations of the animation itself. If Illusion realy DID a various sex position in Demon mode, the game size will increase rapidly ^^;; LOLs

Raydark
01-19-2012, 08:20 AM
However, I find it difficult determining if the girl is in pain or enjoying it. Since my headphones were unplugged, my sound was on mute, so I was watching their face expressions. I took the Onee-sama/Meagenekko/Big-boobies girl for a spin in Extra Mode, and tried out various positions. Some of the time, the girl had only one eye open and the other shut (in pain?) and I sometimes got her both eyes open. If I slowed down or w/e, she would "relax". Maybe it was because I had her virginity set to "Virgin"?

I tried Hitomi (?) next and she was fine, she seemed ok getting her cherry popped. I haven't tried the third girl yet.

I find it hard to determine by their faces as well. I have been listening to the girls requests all this while. I hear for yukuri (slowly) and tsuyoi (strong) and adjust the speed accordingly. So far, I haven't been noticing much difference between virgin, normal and lover except when it comes to positioning and when you get to insert. There is actually a great range of speed. There are 3 sub position "speed" for front and back. However, you can further adjust the speed of a particular sub position by clicking the left and right mouse button in the internal view screen. Left for faster and right for slower (Well, this works whenever you insert something into her like the tongue or finger). So, by just changing the sub-position doesn't necessarily means that you have hit the right speed.

I was pretty disappointed when I was popping their cherry though.... no blood and slightly painful expression on their face. :giveup:. It just felt like they aren't really virgins, unlike previous Illusion games. They have their standard "it's my first time" dialogue and some other dialogue that is used when you cum inside or outside.

Indeed. That happens due to the limitations of the animation itself. If Illusion realy DID a various sex position in Demon mode, the game size will increase rapidly ^^;; LOLs

Agree but still, I would still like to cum while in demon mode :speechless:

bighero002
01-20-2012, 03:05 AM
thx
kkkkkkkk

kinglupus
01-23-2012, 11:03 AM
One question, does the HF include all the clothing mods or only the Xmas mods?

grimm01
01-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Pretty sure the HF patch has the extras add-on (china dress, leather dress, etc.) and the Christmas add-on. Any other clothing mods (though I don't think there are any besides the one Gamer Girl made) will have to be imported manually or via the Illusion Wizard).

Zanekq
01-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Wakeari! is actually quite good! A LOT of H-options, little mini game (small but fun :-P) and cool girls and their personalities.
would be nice if there were more interaction in gameplay and customization like in AG series, but its still good :-)
I forgot to mention good graphics and awesome story!

my rating 8.5/10 another good game from Illusion.

ingrams
01-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Wakeari! is actually quite good! a lot of H-options, little mini game (small but fun :-P) and cool girls personalities.
would be nice if there were more interaction in gameplay and customization like in AG series :-)
my rating 7.8/10 another good game from Illusion.

keep dreaming fan boy

Alexae
01-27-2012, 01:55 AM
i think this ones a great one compared to their last releases, could of used some last min touchup ;o

SHE EVIL!
:evil:

TheodorSid
01-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Indeed, fresh breeze from Illusion. Actually a good game !

Zanekq
01-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Indeed, fresh breeze from Illusion. Actually a good game !
I agree with you :-)

kantanshi
01-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I'll post some translations that are still missing in the latest HF patch. They will be direct translations using an online translator and also with dictionary lookups (NJStar JWP) if I am able. Feel free to change them a bit.

On the "Config" screen:
Right side, top box: 音声を次の再生までカットしない -> Do not cut the sound to play next
Left side, center: 表示・非表示 -> Display / Non-display
Right side, center: 移動速度 -> Movement Speed
Bottom left: Hシーンの待機動作 -> H Scene wait for action

During Story:
弱いながらもー応霊感のある身からすると、この家には碓実に何かある。
With my ability to sense the supernatural, there is certainly something happening in this house.

I'll add more when I can.

ingrams
02-04-2012, 05:00 AM
you eat this , you die :sweatdrop:

http://ni9.upanh.com/b2.s3.d2/22bb343ad27cc781065118f28a454c9d_40565699.c.jpg (http://www.upanh.com/c_upanh/v/2nhebs5habx.htm)

DokEnkephalin
02-04-2012, 07:49 AM
you eat this , you die :sweatdrop:It'll probably be alright with enough whiskey in it. But telling her how cute she is, that's flirting with death.

azurath01
02-09-2012, 03:27 PM
I wish Illusion used the same body style/models they did in schoolmate 2 for Wakeari. The styles aren't really too different, but the panties and pantyhose in Wakeari don't look as good on the girls. Sigh :speechless: They just look kind of awkwardly placed.

Other than that, I really am enjoying the game. I like the internal view mode, the animation improvements, the voyeur moments you get to have, and the story mode for each of the girls. Hope Illusion's next "anime type" game is closer to a schoolmate 2 model style. Maybe they can incorporate different sex positions for each girl; so they feel more individualized? Here's to hope!

Gashbell
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
But these three pityful face heroines are more than enough for me to give up on Wakeari... H voices aren't attractive as well. AA is a bit better.

Ulala
02-10-2012, 02:55 AM
HEY GUYS ラブガール (LOVEGIRL) HAVE BEEN RELEASED !!!

Cyber Hunter
02-10-2012, 02:59 AM
HEY GUYS ラブガール (LOVEGIRL) HAVE BEEN RELEASED !!!
very funny
fourteen days more...

ingrams
02-10-2012, 04:05 AM
very funny
fourteen days more...

he's talking about the trial i guess ?

grimm01
02-14-2012, 11:32 PM
@ those who have tried the trial of the game: How do you think this game will stack up vs. Real Girlfriend and Sexy Beach Zero?

I'm expecting it to me a bit above RGF in terms of gameplay (RGF was pretty much just a slightly interactive porn flick/tech demo), but I'm expecting it to fall short of Sexy Beach Zero (though I didn't think that SBZ was a notable addition to the Sexy Beach series considering how radically they changed things...especially the Sexy Beach art style).

That said; I'll treat this game the same as Wakeari and reserve any judgments until release and playtime have happened.

ingrams
02-15-2012, 01:29 AM
@^ wrong thread ?

grimm01
02-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Yeah, definitely the wrong thread...and I have no clue why. I posted it in the upcoming game after Wakeari thread and it insisted on posting it here. But every time I navigate from one page to another on HF; it also warns me that my post info won't be saved when I haven't typed in any sort of reply to the thread I'm reading through. The HF forums have been a bit twitchy since I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome.

So yeah; wrong thread. No clue why, but apologies all around regardless. I'll copy/paste it into the correct thread (I hope) so that the incorrect one can be purged.

Sorry guys.

Ulala
02-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Hey guys, why no new mods coming up lately? we need more translation and better mods here !

Cyber Hunter
02-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Hey guys, why no new mods coming up lately? we need more translation and better mods here !
So do it yourself

Stormwing
02-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Hey guys, why no new mods coming up lately? we need more translation and better mods here ! You're being ungrateful here... The modders doesn't spend ALL their time on games like this, you dig? They got occupations, families, & lovers. They're NOT your servant. Behave yourself, pl0x.

onifever
02-19-2012, 10:52 AM

Do it yourself if you can

Rythan
02-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Is this game worth keeping ? I am thinking of deleting it to make some more more for Lovegirl. I enjoyed the shooting ghosts aspect more than the H-scenes and everything else. The only thing I didnt get to see was the astral projection where you spy at the girls during nighttime. Was that worth seeing ? Any nice scenes you get to witness during those events ?

AK420
02-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Is this game worth keeping ? I am thinking of deleting it to make some more more for Lovegirl. I enjoyed the shooting ghosts aspect more than the H-scenes and everything else. The only thing I didnt get to see was the astral projection where you spy at the girls during nighttime. Was that worth seeing ? Any nice scenes you get to witness during those events ?

I thought that the scenes were cool enough to spend multiple hours working to get them all. Once I had done that I had spent my load, figuratively speaking of course, and I lost all interest after that.

So, proverbially, the chase was more exciting than the prize. But there was excitement, so I would say that, yes, it is worth it.

Herryluwuk
02-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Too Bad I cant install The Game...:sick:
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/HerryLuwuk/WakeariError.jpg:sick:

AK420
02-21-2012, 05:08 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/HerryLuwuk/WakeariError.jpg:sick:

Change the name of the folder that you are installing from to something in English. Then try installing again.

The installer can't find the files for installation.

Herryluwuk
02-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks,
But, Still Not work... I use XP..:frozen:

Cyber Hunter
02-21-2012, 07:39 PM
Then use MSI fix mod.

Herryluwuk
02-22-2012, 09:54 AM
It's Work!:relief: Thank You Very Much:cries:

ochitaotoko
02-26-2012, 05:10 AM

If you meant uninstalling the game, do it for now if you have to.

If you for some reason think you should delete everything completely(with install files), I suggest that you DON'T. Burn 'em on some DVDs somewhere if you don't have external HDDs or something. Some time in the future, you might wanna go back.

EDIT: Or maybe you don't, since Illusion of today tend to give fuck-all support for its games, unlike KISS(which is STILL making CM3D expansions now). It's your call.

RulerOfKingdomHearts
02-27-2012, 04:03 AM
Hey any body have uncensored Crossview. You know the X-ray part where it shows the inside of the girl.
I'm looking for it.
Don't know how to mod myself so I'm looking for it.

Jenova
02-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Saddly, I think it's impossible to decensor that.

Stormwing
02-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Saddly, I think it's impossible to decensor that. Indeed. That's VIDEO file, so you can't decensor it

kcp13th
02-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Wait im confused.Do the translations work just by instaling the hf patch like usual?

nyuttt
03-09-2012, 03:16 AM
heyall, just wanna ask a quick question here. do you get a first person POV on H-scenes when playing this game? cause i'm looking for a RKanojo alt. thanks.

ingrams
03-09-2012, 05:16 AM
ghost hunt and wandering mode = fpPOV for ya

Inquisitor
03-11-2012, 09:19 AM
I have updated the Wakeari HF Patch. I decided to make this v1.0 because everything is now translated and I have had no bug reports on the previous version. I have tried to collect all the various story translations so that you will get all translations made for this game with this version of the HF Patch. I have designed the patch so that human translations will always take precedence over machine translations, so you can safely add the machine translations and you will still get the best translations that's currently available. :)

Special thanks to azurath01 for his commitment to this project. Please add to his rep for all of his work by clicking here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3218266)!

Wakeari HF Patch version 1.0 includes:

Official: Wakeari Clothing Pack (XMAS) (wakeari_02_xmas.exe) by Illusion
English Interface v1.6 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3210529#post3210529) by tsenre with help from Carwarr, bok141, pino, sggoggles, wavzor, brad175
Partial Story Translation v17 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3218266#post3218266) by azurath01, wiggy fuzz (here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403419?p=3216783#post3216783)) and woeiwoei Updated!
Partial Story Translation 20111126 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3211655#post3211655) by joethebeast New!
Partial Story Translation 20111214 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3226033#post3226033) by zarrbon77 New!
Machine Story Translation 13-02-12 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3252430#post3252430) by optoron New!
English Launcher for XMAS (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3209202#post3209202) by Cyber Hunter
Full Uncensor (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403419?p=3214918#post3214918) by 777Maliwei (2D pubic hair version)
Save Files With Several Milestones (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403400?p=3213556#post3213556) by Darziel

This would not be possible without WakeariDecrypt (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423?p=3209548#post3209548) by darkhound (unreleased)

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on the links above and then the http://www.hongfire.com/forum/images/buttons/reputation-40b.png button!

gonlaton
03-12-2012, 12:09 PM
You have to click on the "orange" door-like button on the top right corner!
I think the guy is not moveable on the first day

unholywolf
03-15-2012, 11:04 PM
for some reason i can't save, no matter how many time i hi the button.
EDIT:
nevermind solved it

kcp13th
03-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Wait im confused.Do the translations work just by instaling the hf patch like usual? still wondering

ingrams
03-18-2012, 06:21 PM
you can also install seperately if u want

katorn
03-18-2012, 10:17 PM
A little problem with the HF install , i installed the game as all my illusion game , no problem , used no dvd , i launch the game , i have the launcher windows in japan , well actually full of !!! since my XP don't have apploce , but no big deal , all my game works without it .
I used the HF patch to get english version , then when i click on start game , 0.1 seconde after i got the launcher on ( never got the time to really see the launcher ) , my computer auto close and restart alone .

I surely missed something but can't figur out what .

thx in advance .

ingrams
03-18-2012, 11:03 PM
run with apploc or set OS to jpn , it takes only one restart

katorn
03-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Sadly cannot run Apploc on this XP ( familial ) and XP Pro not sold anymore on shop ( thx microsoft >.< ) .
I usually make it work with Ntlea but seems not works . I run and set it with japan languages but nothing happen ( normaly the game must start at launch after i hit " ok " on Ntlea but this time nothing happens , i just click " ok " and that it , game don't start at all ) .
First time that happens with an illusion game ( i have @homemate , AG2 , AG3 , Artificial Academy without any problem ) .

sniperdoc
03-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Has anyone figured out how get the girls to go "Tongue Out"??? I've done a search, but it yields too many non-relevant results. Reading through this mass of 18 pages is going to be a chore and I'd like to see if anyone can answer the question quickly?

I'm thinking it has something to do with the eyes (like in every Illusion game it seems). On occasion I can get the girl to go wide eyed for extended periods of time, but it really is a toss-up of when it happens and how long it happens. It usually involves with me doing 2 speed ups, 1 speed down, 3 speed down 2 speed ups, that type of thing, to get the eyes to go wide. Then sometimes I get the girls looking into a really unusual location, with one of them she looks off to her left using just her eyes... almost beckoning me to click the next step of that particular pattern, i.e. Feel Up -> Play with Clit or something.

Inquisitor
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Has anyone figured out how get the girls to go "Tongue Out"??? I've done a search, but it yields too many non-relevant results. Reading through this mass of 18 pages is going to be a chore and I'd like to see if anyone can answer the question quickly?

I'm thinking it has something to do with the eyes (like in every Illusion game it seems). On occasion I can get the girl to go wide eyed for extended periods of time, but it really is a toss-up of when it happens and how long it happens. It usually involves with me doing 2 speed ups, 1 speed down, 3 speed down 2 speed ups, that type of thing, to get the eyes to go wide. Then sometimes I get the girls looking into a really unusual location, with one of them she looks off to her left using just her eyes... almost beckoning me to click the next step of that particular pattern, i.e. Feel Up -> Play with Clit or something.
How can you miss the wiki at the top of the page? It's clearly marked as FAQ.

sniperdoc
03-22-2012, 12:58 PM
How can you miss the wiki at the top of the page? It's clearly marked as FAQ.

Seriously? I asked a simple question and you're being a condescending asshat? I've already checked all that. Just because the Wiki says:

Tongue out state. Nobody knows how to get it. You can see this state on official screenshots of the game on the Illusion's site. But there is a little notice: "Game in development. All what you can see might be changed without notice." So actually this state may not exist in the game.

Does NOT mean that someone hasn't figured it out yet!

Inquisitor
03-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Seriously? I asked a simple question and you're being a condescending asshat? I've already checked all that. Just because the Wiki says:

Tongue out state. Nobody knows how to get it. You can see this state on official screenshots of the game on the Illusion's site. But there is a little notice: "Game in development. All what you can see might be changed without notice." So actually this state may not exist in the game.

Does NOT mean that someone hasn't figured it out yet!
The best defence is not an attack when it's all too obvious that you've goofed. Your obviously didn't read the wiki before posting. It's so easy to deduce that even a child could tell.

If you had referenced the wiki or searched this thread beforehand (so you realized that this has been discussed over and over again) then you could maybe have rekindled the discussion. Instead your lazyness and your misunderstanding of what a forum is force you to attack me even though i provided you with the answer to your question. lol

DokEnkephalin
03-22-2012, 06:36 PM
The original question, how to get the tongue-out state, has for the only answer, no one knows how to get it.

I don't think I'd be going out on a limb to to suggest that any evidence of it Illusion has provided is a hoax and a troll; it just might be possible. And if anyone had verified for certain that it is, the FAQ would be updated with a certain answer. But it's not. It just says "Nobody knows how to get it" and that's the best answer you can get unless you come up with your own, sniperdoc.

AK420
03-23-2012, 05:48 PM
I have achieved the tongue out state a couple of times, so it does exist but I couldn't tell you the exact formula of how to achieve it.

I do know that the two or so times that I did achieve it, I had pretty much maxed out everything and the male was in control. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine.

DokEnkephalin
03-23-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm not going to say it didn't happen, but pics would be appreciated.

Stormwing
03-23-2012, 07:10 PM
I have achieved the tongue out state a couple of times, so it does exist but I couldn't tell you the exact formula of how to achieve it.

I do know that the two or so times that I did achieve it, I had pretty much maxed out everything and the male was in control. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine. Hah! The exact method from good ol' AG3, maxed the girl's status, guy taking control, & voila! Ahegao! :evil:

There you haev it, Sniperdoc. it DOES exist!

DokEnkephalin
03-23-2012, 07:44 PM
There you haev it, Sniperdoc. it DOES exist!I say again, pics or it didn't happen!

Stormwing
03-24-2012, 12:05 AM
But. But. Butt this is AK420, dude! One of our legit sauce!

potter214
03-24-2012, 02:39 PM
lol legit sauce :3 only time I've heard something similar was leetsauce @.@ just makes me crack up when I hear it though.
saw a recent hf patch for this so I'm happy now :} more story translation ftw. <3 modders

AK420
03-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Ah, so you are going to take me to task are you? Alright, I've got the day off and nothing important to do.

I accept your challenge. More to come...

Btw, thanks for the moral support, Stormwing. :)

Stormwing
03-24-2012, 06:50 PM
@potter214: Yes, i DELIBERATELY said it as Legit Sauce. As in, you can't have Nachos with soybean sauce, but use chili sauce as the legit sauce!

@AK420: No prob, bro ^_^ & thanx for the +rep too!

kcp13th
03-27-2012, 07:32 PM
so does the patch need WakeariDecrypt by darkhound or it installs just by running it manually.I usally have no problem with illusion games (anymore) or the hf patch i think im jst confused from being offscene for a while.I probaly already posted this question

tentakuru
03-28-2012, 12:23 AM
The HF patch has everything you should need for a vanilla install of the game. It's a complete solution.

kcp13th
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Thanks by the way I want to say thankyou to alot of people on hongfire.You are a very helpful bunch and this last year you have been very family like.I hope to contribute to the site like so many of you have

Ulala
03-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Can anyone give me suggestion how to add folder to the image file without getting any installation problem later? When i'm adding HF patch folder to my Real Girlfriend ISO (Using MagicISO) i'm getting this kind of error...
http://i40.tinypic.com/r8z814.png

pino
03-30-2012, 02:25 AM
I don't get it. Just install from the ISO and after that run the HF patch. If you want to add the HF patch to the iso, you have to find iso software which lets you edit the iso, but that's a totally different question.

Ulala
03-30-2012, 05:41 AM
I don't get it. Just install from the ISO and after that run the HF patch. If you want to add the HF patch to the iso, you have to find iso software which lets you edit the iso, but that's a totally different question.

Yes i want to add the HF patch to the iso, which i going to burn to DVD, that way i can easily store and hand it. I did try to edit it with MagicISO (by the add file function), but make a disappointing result. The setup.exe and the msi. simply does'nt work, i think it's because some of the encoding is japanese and editing it will change it. Now i'll try with some software that support japanese language (WinISO) hope this will work...

And if anyone know how to get this correctly, please help. thanks !!!!

pino
03-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Ulala: I would give up and just burn two discs. The software probably does a quick checksum to see if someone has tampered with the cd...

Ulala
03-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Ulala: I would give up and just burn two discs. The software probably does a quick checksum to see if someone has tempered with the cd...

Ok, that really make me down. O wait i did'nt try multisession yet !!!

tentakuru
03-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Ah, so you are going to take me to task are you? Alright, I've got the day off and nothing important to do.

I accept your challenge. More to come...

Btw, thanks for the moral support, Stormwing. :)

No luck then?

AK420
03-30-2012, 06:49 PM
No luck then?

So far, I have had no luck. Now I am starting to doubt myself.

I haven't been able to get the girls into the tired state recently either. Maybe I've lost my touch...

tentakuru
03-31-2012, 04:13 AM
Tired state is easy. Let them climax, then click on the xray image to carry on.

AK420
03-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Well, this is embarrassing. I thought that I was posting in the LoveGirl thread. Too much smokie, smokie, I think.

I don't think that there is a tongue-out mode in Wakeari! the game that this thread is made for.

I'm going to go away for a while and try to get my brain straight. Wish me luck...

Stormwing
03-31-2012, 07:21 PM
^Makes me remember that one quote...
Cigarette. A piece of paper wrapped tobacco with a fire on one end, & an soon-to-have-cancer on the other end.

Just kidding.

Because this is April 1st, i assume your post as a Joke, bro :XD:

AK420
04-01-2012, 09:32 PM
^Makes me remember that one quote... .

Just kidding.

Because this is April 1st, i assume your post as a Joke, bro :XD:

I honestly wish that I were joking, or that I could fake that I was joking. But, alas, I was being a tool.

Please disregard my last couple of posts in this thread. I would neg rep myself if I could...

Inquisitor
04-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Well, this is embarrassing. I thought that I was posting in the LoveGirl thread. Too much smokie, smokie, I think.

I don't think that there is a tongue-out mode in Wakeari! the game that this thread is made for.

I'm going to go away for a while and try to get my brain straight. Wish me luck...
I guess that concludes the search for the tongue out mode in this game. Thousands of guys have searched, clicked and abused their mouse wheel button and found nothing, zip, zero.

Thanks for your honest post, AK420. Respect! I'd +rep you for it, but I'm out of rep for this 24h. I'll not forget.

tajson
04-08-2012, 02:43 PM
I installed the game together with hf patch. But i cant change the room, clicking on the doors icon doesnt do anything

Is that normal?

Billyboy12
04-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Does anyone know how to get Translation Aggregator/Interactive Text Hooker working with this game? The English translation doesn't go very far, and I'd like to know what's going on, but I can't seem to get the software to find the text box.

pino
04-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Check this thread. There is a code for AGTH in here I remember, since I had the same problem. Can't remember where it was though. Just search for it in this thread.

Mysteries
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
I installed the game together with hf patch. But i cant change the room, clicking on the doors icon doesnt do anything

Is that normal?

Click the orange button on the right, then click the blue button which appears next to it with location name. You never walk as such, just warp from room to room. Check the Wiki, it's all there ;)

Serphilith
04-24-2012, 06:28 AM
I seem to have this weird black screen bug.. any suggestions?
I couldn''t find anything on the wiki about this problem.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/235f5f186633500

AK420
04-24-2012, 06:04 PM
I seem to have this weird black screen bug.. any suggestions?
I couldn''t find anything on the wiki about this problem.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/235f5f186633500

Do you have a dual monitor setup? I get the black screen when I have my second monitor turned on.

Serphilith
04-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Do you have a dual monitor setup? I get the black screen when I have my second monitor turned on.
I'm afraid I don't have a dual monitor Setup.. I have a single 17" LCD.
I also tried the balanced / Optimal / Quality settings.. all of them have black screens.

bosdgmza01
04-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Good like :foyourinfo:

MikeSin
04-29-2012, 10:25 AM
i have a small problem from installing the game so when i install it, it stop half of the installion & it says wkr_00_05.pp doesn't exist why is that? Can anyone help me with this setup part of the installion Please?

brightwright
05-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Please Somebody I have the same issue just that my is wkr_00_04.pp. Really want to play the game! Any help who be grateful.

brightwright
05-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Never mind I find a way to work it. when ask for wkr_00_04.pp, I just copy the file from the CD itself instead of letting it install in the setup.

Crurophile
05-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Japanese settings up while installing and launching

AK420
05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
My two cents on how to install any non-unicode game...

Rename the folder containing the installation files to something in English, then use the .msi installer rather than the setup.exe file.

DaniloMonsterXXX
05-06-2012, 05:38 AM
I have a problem with the game, when I enter "camera" mode all I get is a black screen, the rest works fine. In the beginning you get that camera screen for all 3 girls automatically and I get a black screen for all :*( I can talk to them in the house no issues.

lavistyle
05-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi first sorry for my bad english!

I download install Wakeari it works fine but after day 8 the first night if i must hunt the ghost i cant move with the mouse or "wasd" seems like the game froze and the mouse cursor is in the mid of my screen?

hope u understand my problem and somebody can help me?;(

blizzart
05-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Played it when eng translate released on hongfire, I was playing "only" Illusion games when it released. Honestly, it been the last dot to the releationship between me and Illusion, sigh.. Old days.

musicman
05-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi first sorry for my bad english!

I download install Wakeari it works fine but after day 8 the first night if i must hunt the ghost i cant move with the mouse or "wasd" seems like the game froze and the mouse cursor is in the mid of my screen?

hope u understand my problem and somebody can help me?;(

Use (hold) "Left" mouse button to move forward and use (hold) "Right" mouse button to move backwards/reverse. Move (turn) your mouse in whatever direction you need to turn/fly your character.
Use (tap) "Spacebar" to shoot.

I am guessing that your question has probably been answered (i have not read every post) on one of the many pages in this thread but i thought i would answer it just in case it was not.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the mouse scroll wheel moves you up or down depending on what direction you scroll it.

Parrumies
05-18-2012, 08:17 AM
I have a problem with the game, when I enter "camera" mode all I get is a black screen, the rest works fine. In the beginning you get that camera screen for all 3 girls automatically and I get a black screen for all :*( I can talk to them in the house no issues.

It seems to be Nvidia driver issue. I had the same problem and after some trial and error found out disabling anti-alias makes the problem go away. I was on latest Nvidia beta driver (301.24) and going back to the previous WHQL version (296.10) fixed the problem with anti-alias turned on. Now it works ok with 8xCSAA.

alexander2011
05-23-2012, 08:14 AM
I am having trouble getting the game to start. If I click anything in the launcher except game info and quit, I get a message "Settings file not found!" Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to run the HF patched english version.

alexander2011
05-23-2012, 08:16 AM
I am running in japanese locale already since this is not my first Illusion game.

Lightfire
05-23-2012, 02:31 PM
This has already been asked and answered several times and when you hate read everything that is written before (and in the wiki for that matter) maybe you shouldn't be visiting a forum at all? Remember that this is not Illusion Games help-desk but a community of people who like such games and love to talk (write) about them.

alexander2011
05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
I finally found the solution and come to find that the registry fixer does not support Wakeari. I am running 1.7 by the shadow. If someone could help me, it would be appreciated.

alexander2011
05-25-2012, 01:30 AM
@Lightfire it was only answered one time on page 50 of this thread.

bejaoui
06-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Great game, thx HF ;)

auyzaa0011
08-02-2012, 08:39 PM
nothink download

BeastSoul
08-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Maan this sucks... Oron went down and i can`t find anyware else the files to download-.-` been googlin for some time now and can`t find anyware a proper site with the game. Not even the shiver me timbers site O,o!? can anyone give a helping hand?

AK420
08-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Maan this sucks... Oron went down and i can`t find anyware else the files to download-.-` been googlin for some time now and can`t find anyware a proper site with the game. Not even the shiver me timbers site O,o!? can anyone give a helping hand?

I found a torrent file fairly easily, like right away.

Google this: Wakeari torrent

I would refer you to my PirateBay account, where I had posted it, but I was banned for posting pictures of a seventeen year old model in a bikini. According to PB it was considered child porn.

Stormwing
08-10-2012, 12:23 AM
17 + Child porn = doesn't mix. In Indonesia, 17 is already counted as a grown up person.

Sorry for OOT... :onegai:

RulerOfKingdomHearts
08-11-2012, 05:07 PM
How do you mod the hair colors and eye colors of the characters of Wakeari. When I open the .lst files. The words are in gibberish, I can't read it so I don't know which file I need to mess with to mod the eyes and hairs. If it was in HTML format, I might be able to read it. The .tga files, I can open it with photoshop and mess with it. I just can't read the .lst files. Is there a program file that will allow me to read the .lst files better. Can anyone help.

sheeppaste
08-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Hey I have a query about the HF translation: Every now and again the text comes out as total garbage... not english or japanese but a mixture of punctuation, etc. Is this a problem with the patch or simply where the story is only partially translated... Thanks.

Inquisitor
08-15-2012, 06:11 AM
Hey I have a query about the HF translation: Every now and again the text comes out as total garbage... not english or japanese but a mixture of punctuation, etc. Is this a problem with the patch or simply where the story is only partially translated... Thanks.
It's not translated. The reason you see it as garbage is because you're not running the game with Japanese locale.

Shireece
08-16-2012, 02:16 PM
How do you mod the hair colors and eye colors of the characters of Wakeari. When I open the .lst files. The words are in gibberish
I haven't personally modified lst files since ag3 iirc, if you check my hitomi blue eyes mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Wakeari-(ワケあり!)?p=3212759#post3212759) you'll see which files you'll need to edit, for the eyes at least. The hair textures can't be very hidden, I doubt it uses AA's hair coloring method.
Second edit, Alexae has a hair mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Wakeari-(ワケあり!)?p=3228133#post3228133) to help you identify the hair texture.

RulerOfKingdomHearts
08-16-2012, 11:33 PM
I haven't personally modified lst files since ag3 iirc, if you check my hitomi blue eyes mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Wakeari-(ワケあり!)?p=3212759#post3212759) you'll see which files you'll need to edit, for the eyes at least. The hair textures can't be very hidden, I doubt it uses AA's hair coloring method.
Second edit, Alexae has a hair mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403423-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Wakeari-(ワケあり!)?p=3228133#post3228133) to help you identify the hair texture.

I'm still a bit confused. This is what I am seeing when I open the lst files with notepad.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/229/7/3/working_out_some_details_by_imthestrongest-d5bi1oy.jpg

Ulala
09-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Then use MSI fix mod.

Hey i got the herryluwuk's problem. I can't get the Wakerai fixed MSI mod from the download link. PLEASE REUP !!!!

Inquisitor
09-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Hey i got the herryluwuk's problem. I can't get the Wakerai fixed MSI mod from the download link. PLEASE REUP !!!!
What excatly goes wrong when you follow the step-by-step guide (http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Wakeari_Technical_Help#Quick_step-by-step_guide) on the wiki?

Ulala
09-02-2012, 12:39 AM
What excatly goes wrong when you follow the step-by-step guide (http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Wakeari_Technical_Help#Quick_step-by-step_guide) on the wiki?

I'm instaling the game as the wiki guide (using applocale) and the game works fine with the HF patch, then i uninstal the game using ctrl panel. When i'm about to instal it back, i got this.... OS: WinXP

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/HerryLuwuk/WakeariError.jpg

Inquisitor
09-02-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm instaling the game as the wiki guide (using applocale) and the game works fine with the HF patch, then i uninstal the game using ctrl panel. When i'm about to instal it back, i got this.... OS: WinXP

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/HerryLuwuk/WakeariError.jpg
It seems like Asian language support broke on your XP, which is known to happen for unknown reasons. Are you using HF pAppLoc? Consider upgrading because it's built-in in Vista/7. Until then you can make a manual copy of the game to install it. It's also described in the wiki.

parazit
10-15-2012, 05:40 AM
hi to all
when i run the game, in 1 day i clicking camera then show girl has naked and undressed;!!!!!!!!!!!
pls heeeeeeeeeeeelp :(question marks):

Exar0s
10-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Hey guys, I had this game awhile back and wanted to try it again with the updates but all the download links I can find no longer exist? I can't find a single working DL link for the game and this is usually never a problem. If possible could someone point me in the right direction or send me a PM. Thanks!