PDA

View Full Version : Maji de watashi Ni koishinasai S 1/27/2012

meowykid
12-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Cannot wait for it to come out. I will probably pre order it on Getchu or Sofmap for their bonuses. (A bedsheet, or hug pillow cover).
The trial version showed it was very promising, more movement, more cg's, more animated scenes.
http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/

Over 100 Event CG's.
A lot of new heroines. Tsubame, Tatsuko, and Kokoro is my favorites out of the new one.

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/countdown/img/top-count-left.jpg
http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/images/graphic-08.jpg
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/649/3220108241.jpg
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/649/6832341286.jpg

DokEnkephalin
12-15-2011, 11:28 PM
My first impression is the same first impression I had of the anime -- that is a lot of fucking characters.

I thought it was adapted from a game, and you're saying the game hasn't released yet?

Massofthefermentingkimchi
12-15-2011, 11:58 PM
The anime direction is pretty much a hyper-fast-assume-everybody-knows-what-character-is-who super fan service version of the original game.

This is a fan disc that has an after story route for every main heroine in the original game and features most of the 'S' class girls as the heroines with their own route now

(hence the 'S') with the inclusion of Matsunaga Tsubame as a new heroine (she was shoed into the anime in the first episode probably because of this game is coming)

If you played Majikoi I think it's hilarious that you can now go for Kokoro!

Stormwing
12-16-2011, 12:27 AM
@Doc: To sum it up, pretty much of a sequel (but this is a FANdisc). There's an original MajiKoi game out there.

*still waiting for the bluray anime episodes* :sweet: Momoyo-neechan got a nice pair of rack...

12-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Kind of a little sad and at the same time *blush* about how shameless the anime adaptation is!
I like to think the anime is more like a fan disc and this game is looking more like a proper sequel with actual character development = better laughs and less cheap ero.

meowykid
12-16-2011, 04:08 PM
@Doc: To sum it up, pretty much of a sequel (but this is a FANdisc). There's an original MajiKoi game out there.

*still waiting for the bluray anime episodes* :sweet: Momoyo-neechan got a nice pair of rack...
Technically a fandisc turned into a full fledged sequel due to immense popularity. Majikoi shines because it makes cliched characters not boring and actually funny/interesting. The cast also really works with eachother.

Minatosoft know how to make likable characters. I mean, Male tsundere Gen-san. Never thought I would like a male character in a eroge.

Also, I think Majikoi S has a "After S" for several characters. It shows their relationship after Majikoi, I'm pretty sure it included Chris and Momoyo. Several CG's are revealed I believe.

IdleGuy
12-17-2011, 09:11 AM
The only H-game I was ever excited for.
Majikoi was just so good. Without a doubt in my top 3 H-games ever.

meowykid
12-18-2011, 12:39 AM
The only H-game I was ever excited for.
Majikoi was just so good. Without a doubt in my top 3 H-games ever.
Ahaha, I agree. This deserves a higher rating. Pre-ordered it already. Can't fucking wait!

12-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Technically a fandisc turned into a full fledged sequel due to immense popularity. Majikoi shines because it makes cliched characters not boring and actually funny/interesting. The cast also really works with eachother.

Minatosoft know how to make likable characters. I mean, Male tsundere Gen-san. Never thought I would like a male character in a eroge.

Also, I think Majikoi S has a "After S" for several characters. It shows their relationship after Majikoi, I'm pretty sure it included Chris and Momoyo. Several CG's are revealed I believe.

That's really why I was taken aback by the anime, because they (for the first 6 or so episodes I saw) didn't really adapt the chemistry between the cast. For an example, Miyako is Miyako, but is it really necessary to put 10 minutes focus into fan-service-banter between Miyako and Yamato?! Not that they've done bad job (eh, it's more fanservice than an most fandisc can shake a stick at = more or less happy for all the wrong reasons) but not really faithful either.

I like that Minatosoft puts care into the characters and further proof that even the male characters don't just fade into the background and have something to say.

Each five former main heroine from Majikoi DOES have 'After S.' I'm pretty sure they even went as far as including a regular 'After' on top of 'After S' for Chris because she didn't have an 'After' in the original game.

meowykid
12-18-2011, 09:39 AM
That's really why I was taken aback by the anime, because they (for the first 6 or so episodes I saw) didn't really adapt the chemistry between the cast. For an example, Miyako is Miyako, but is it really necessary to put 10 minutes focus into fan-service-banter between Miyako and Yamato?! Not that they've done bad job (eh, it's more fanservice than an most fandisc can shake a stick at = more or less happy for all the wrong reasons) but not really faithful either.

I like that Minatosoft puts care into the characters and further proof that even the male characters don't just fade into the background and have something to say.

Each five former main heroine from Majikoi DOES have 'After S.' I'm pretty sure they even went as far as including a regular 'After' on top of 'After S' for Chris because she didn't have an 'After' in the original game.
Yeah, the anime was mediocre. It was pretty much fanservice pretty much. I really like it when the protagonist in a harem is a smartass player!

Nice, can't wait to play After S Momoyo, and After Chris. I'll be sure to post a unboxing vid.

sailabc1
01-11-2012, 02:43 AM
OK - I haven't properly played MajiKoi, but today I was looking through the CG packs and came across this -

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=215543&stc=1&d=1326274901

The guy doesn't look like Yamato and looks more like Moro. So are there NTR scenes in MajiKoi?

Stormwing
01-11-2012, 03:34 AM
Or simply because we didn't pick her :glasses:

sailabc1
01-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Or simply because we didn't pick her :glasses:

Perhaps, but still, is that really Moro? I thought he was more interested in Miyako.

Flandre
01-11-2012, 06:02 PM
I just have one question?

Is it possible to get a route for AGEHA-SAMA~? I was deeply sadden in Noble Masters, even more sadden that her route finally appeared in a all-ages PS2 game, and I would like someone to answer before I get my hopes up in this game as well. (By the way, I'm just now playing the first game so if she had a route there, feel free to give me a spoiler. As long as I can see it I could care less about leaked info.)

cruxe
01-11-2012, 06:31 PM
@ sailabc1 :

That's Yamato and there are no NTR scenes in Majikoi.

@ Flandre :

Ageha doesn't have a route in Majikoi but she might have one in Majikoi S.

Stormwing
01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
@ sailabc1 :

That's Yamato and there are no NTR scenes in Majikoi. I see. Thanx for the info. So i guess it's just because of the character art drawing style & the camera perspective, huh?

sailabc1
01-11-2012, 11:21 PM
@ sailabc1 :

That's Yamato and there are no NTR scenes in Majikoi.

@ Flandre :

Ageha doesn't have a route in Majikoi but she might have one in Majikoi S.

Thanks.

Also it looks like Ageha's little sister Monshiro will actually have a route instead.
Of course, it's perfectly possible to 3P her in in Monshiro route.

Stormwing
01-12-2012, 03:22 AM
Also it looks like Ageha's little sister Monshiro will actually have a route instead.
Of course, it's perfectly possible to 3P her in in Monshiro route. Woohoo!! Nothing more HOTTER than banging sisters :hehehe:

Ss4Goten
01-12-2012, 08:13 AM
that is a lot of fucking characters.

This pretty much what I thought just now.

cruxe
01-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I see. Thanx for the info. So i guess it's just because of the character art drawing style & the camera perspective, huh?

Yeah.
http://www.motivationals.org/demotivational-posters/demotivational-poster-13239.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IX8poG1JX9c/TJSoUpu1uYI/AAAAAAAADwg/PEQ97cfJFqk/s800/8.jpg

Thanks.

Of course, it's perfectly possible to 3P her in in Monshiro route.

Well Monshiro is one of the new main character's, so yeah she's gonna have a route, and I'm also hoping for a 3some.

Woohoo!! Nothing more HOTTER than banging sisters :hehehe:

Nothing beats that.

Deb35536
01-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Just finished Majikoi True Route and just... ... WoW, As expect when one of the heroine said this is Harem route.
And to think that the bad guy is Toma of all people.

Majikoi S
7 new short After story
- 5 New Heroine route(3 from Majikoi and 2 New characters ), Story begin after true ending(I assume it is after true route because it said "The future which Yamato didn't fall in love with anyone")

I wonder, Will Yamato's mother stronger than Momoyo? (Yamato mother was once one of a strongest Fighter until she become Yamato father Slav... I mean wife). By the way Yamato's Father already prepare House and School for Yamato. If Yamato want to live oversea with Family.(Talk about dotting father) But He don't trust + love anyone aside from his wife and son.
So Yamato got his personality+brain from Father and look from Mother.

By the way... This game should have Otome game version(woman heroine).... Toma? Kuki? Capt? Moro? and Gen?... Seriously!!!!!!!!!
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/412/1194902977.jpg

sailabc1
01-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Just finished Majikoi True Route and just... ... WoW, As expect when one of the heroine said this is Harem route.
And to think that the bad guy is Toma of all people.

Majikoi S
7 new short After story
- 5 New Heroine route(3 from Majikoi and 2 New characters ), Story begin after true ending(I assume it is after true route because it said "The future which Yamato didn't fall in love with anyone")

I wonder, Will Yamato's mother stronger than Momoyo? (Yamato mother was once one of a strongest Fighter until she become Yamato father Slav... I mean wife). By the way Yamato's Father already prepare House and School for Yamato. If Yamato want to live oversea with Family.(Talk about dotting father) But He don't trust + love anyone aside from his wife and son.
So Yamato got his personality+brain from Father and look from Mother.

Talking of which, his dad looks pretty creepy.

And I think I kind of get what you mean by "slave" from those sketches. :oi:

Deb35536
01-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Really? I think he look some kind of "Cool" + "Cold" Character.

He is very weak, so this mean he use his word, brain and love to make the strongest woman fall in love with him.
He love his wife and son very much. His favorite food is everything his wife make.
He is the one who predict the fall down of Japan thus move his company to Oversea and abandon Japan.
(He is S/ Yamato mother is M and he is her "Master"... Ps. this condition will happen only when they are alone together)... -__0/ <<< Ok now we know what will happen with the girl Yamato fall in love with... ... ... ...

sailabc1
01-13-2012, 06:35 AM
Ok now we know what will happen with the girl Yamato fall in love with... ... ... ...

All of a sudden, I love Momoyo so much more.

Teehee ☆

:evil:

Stormwing
01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/412/1194902977.jpg It's a TRAP!! :XD: LOLs. Gen is so HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH~!!

Flandre
01-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Woohoo!! Nothing more HOTTER than banging sisters :hehehe:

There is one. Twin sisters.

Stormwing
01-13-2012, 11:36 PM
There is one. Twin sisters. Looking at your username & your avatar, that is SO true :XD: LOLs

Incest yuri is hot, but twincest loli is EPIC!!

IdleGuy
01-22-2012, 09:46 AM
4 more days...
I do hope there'll be day one torrents out...

Deb35536
01-22-2012, 01:07 PM
I wish for New True Route... ... ... and... May be, Gen or Moro route (Real route this time not just another mini route)

sharingandud
01-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Is it possible to post the torrent for it here, when it comes out? Or will we have to find it ourselves?

Raydark
01-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Oh hell.... I just finished the anime and I saw this. I am sure looking forward to the day release. 3 more days. :sweet:

IdleGuy
01-25-2012, 02:19 PM
One more day.
Fingers crossed for Day-1 torrents.

astranagant
01-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Well, the torrent is already up
but still doubtfull since no other known uploader upload it
the size is 8 gb

SnowPatrol
01-26-2012, 12:08 AM
the size is 8 gb

I see it up on Share as well. Haven't downloaded or tested it yet, but looks legit.

aquilezy
01-26-2012, 12:19 AM
the size is 8 gb

I haven't download it yet but the person who uploaded it definitely plays visual novels...

There's a translation out already?

astranagant
01-26-2012, 12:29 AM
I haven't download it yet but the person who uploaded it definitely plays visual novels...

There's a translation out already?

Nah, we must wait at least until majikoi translation project complete which is still take time

UPDATE
The real torrent has been up
Girlcelly, Mikocaon already available

IdleGuy
01-26-2012, 10:07 AM
The torrent is going appalingly slow at the moment. 10 kb/s.
I do hope for more seeders soon. :(

sharingandud
01-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Where is the torrent? If you don't mind me asking.

IdleGuy
01-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Well, going from the absolute bottom of 0.2 kb/s, it seemed that the number of seeders jumped to about 200fold of what it was before, getting me to a comfortable 400 kb/s.
So anyone using the torrent, it's now okay!

sharingandud
01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the URL and for the Okay!

danisco
01-26-2012, 06:22 PM
sigh i'm at 7.5% on torrent anyway I saw some CG screenshot it looks like a little bit same from anime version...

here what i mean
in game...
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac147/danisco123/anime%20preview/graphic-06.jpg
in anime from episode 1
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac147/danisco123/anime%20preview/vlcsnap-2012-01-27-12h38m30s24.png

Haiyami
01-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Yup the game is out. But i'm having trouble unzipping it. The rar file requires you do a repair on it because it has a 3%-5% recovery. I tried that and it doesn't work. I still get a corrupted message. I wonder if anyone could put up a torrent on nyaa with the iso of the game in a folder NOT ZIPPED, NOT COMPRESSED OR RAR'ED. It would really help. Please pm me if you can help.

thedragoon06
01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Can someone PM me about this torrent links to Majikoi and Majikoi S please?
I hope that's okay? I'm a huge Momoyo fan.

Stormwing
01-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Too all of you who is looking for t0rr3nts: Google is Your Friend. :speechless:

IdleGuy
01-27-2012, 03:13 AM
Yup the game is out. But i'm having trouble unzipping it. The rar file requires you do a repair on it because it has a 3%-5% recovery. I tried that and it doesn't work. I still get a corrupted message. I wonder if anyone could put up a torrent on nyaa with the iso of the game in a folder NOT ZIPPED, NOT COMPRESSED OR RAR'ED. It would really help. Please pm me if you can help.

If you downloaded from girlcelly like I did, she has posted a magnet that you can add to torrent to fix things.

I have extracted it and it's a .cdi file. No idea how to play those.

archmag
01-27-2012, 03:27 AM
I have extracted it and it's a .cdi file. No idea how to play those.You can use Daemon Tools Lite.

IdleGuy
01-27-2012, 04:15 AM
You can use Daemon Tools Lite.

Yeah, got it to install.
Can't run it though, and the patch doesn't seem to do much either:

Edit: Nevermind, trusty reboot solved it.

aquilezy
01-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Mmmm, that person shows up as banned on that site. Still got the torrent though.

TokiNoKimi
01-27-2012, 05:58 AM
His "banned" status is a joke. Normal banned people have different looking status.

aquilezy
01-27-2012, 05:59 AM
His "banned" status is a joke. Normal banned people have different looking status.

Ah, I thought so. Wouldn't make sense for someone who was banned to keep posting links.

By the way, that magnet link you guy are mentioning. Never heard of it before. Is it supposed to be just a regular link to the torrent?

TokiNoKimi
01-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Can someone tell me how to use a magnet link on Bitcomet? Because I have no idea what that heck that string of line is supposed to do.

anhnathan4
01-27-2012, 07:26 AM
I can finally play the game. It works perfectly.

Raydark
01-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Google the game in japanese, not romanji.

nakamira
01-27-2012, 10:24 AM
tokinokimi: magnet can paste into 'add torrent from url', hope dat help. :)

IdleGuy
01-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Don't the rules stipulate posting links with torrents is not allowed?
Also, finished the game!

- White haired girl and Violet of the trio sisters have a route! Yay!
- Teacher, pinkloli and diva have no continuation of their route. Boo!
- Maid and Ahega also don't have scenes. Boo!
- Threesome with 2/5 original chicks! Yay!

sailabc1
01-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Don't the rules stipulate posting links with torrents is not allowed?

That format is technically arguable in that

#1: It's not clickable coz it's in code tags
#2: It's "hxxp" protocol so technically it's not even a "valid" URL.

Sometimes that format attracts less attention from crawlers as links for the material so it sometimes gets overlooked. Dunno mods' take on this (PM'd an admin once, got the silent treatment(?), so assumed it was mostly OK as long as it doesn't draw too much attention), though, so I didn't report that yet.

BlackPheonix81
01-27-2012, 02:18 PM
For people who are posting "Help I can't find any website to download this game"

[120127] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 [Patch]

Copy and paste into google.
Look for a website with suitable DL links or a torrent.
Done.

thedragoon06
01-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the tips.

ochitaotoko
01-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Hey...

Can anyone tell me if there's anything new regarding Momoyo? I'd like to have more chance to tap her ass, lol, but that would be probably too much to ask. I just hope there are more story segments for her route, or even for the 'After' part.

This will be key in deciding whether or not I want to buy it, so hope you guys can help out. For a while, it seems like Margit alone would be enough reason to spend money on this shit again, but after looking around, I think I have enough eroges with Rino Kawashima in it already.

aquilezy
01-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Well, I solved a bunch of problems until I was finally able to play it but I think the No DVD patch is interfering with the english patch(files and exe).

InFeaRnO
01-29-2012, 09:32 AM
Errr...there are't any english patches for this game...

IdleGuy
01-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Hey...

Can anyone tell me if there's anything new regarding Momoyo? I'd like to have more chance to tap her ass, lol, but that would be probably too much to ask. I just hope there are more story segments for her route, or even for the 'After' part.

This will be key in deciding whether or not I want to buy it, so hope you guys can help out. For a while, it seems like Margit alone would be enough reason to spend money on this shit again, but after looking around, I think I have enough eroges with Rino Kawashima in it already.

There's an after route for Momoyo that picks up after the first game. Not a long route, but has a fair few extra scenes.
There's also an additional scene (not in her own route) where she engages in a threesome.

Prototype909
01-29-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm missing two CGs, third to last row in-between Iyo (Yukie's friend) and the Archery Club instructor. Anyone know how to get them?

IdleGuy
01-29-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm missing two CGs, third to last row in-between Iyo (Yukie's friend) and the Archery Club instructor. Anyone know how to get them?

That's a tricky one.
Play the tutorial (in main menu, middle on the right side) multiple times. It will unlock a new route (with no action). Do the tutorial some more, will unlock an afterroute with the two scenes

ochitaotoko
01-29-2012, 07:43 PM
There's an after route for Momoyo that picks up after the first game. Not a long route, but has a fair few extra scenes.
There's also an additional scene (not in her own route) where she engages in a threesome.

Thanks. Confirmed that today when I found at least 3 scenes with just her. Looks like she has completely melted down and her ego's now all but gone. I'm becoming dangerously obsessive about this character that I'd probably get a dakimakura out of her or something, lol.

And damn, Margit got to me in the end. You'd think how they unrealistically make a soldier woman fall in love with a high school kid would make it difficult to suspend my disbelief but she can act too cute for me to resist.

Prototype909
01-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Momoyo still has her ego (When fighting), she's just completely docile around Yamato because of how dominating he is as a lover. Look at the way his father handles his mother...

As for Margit, she can't be THAT much older than Yamato, she's probably younger than Ume-Sensei at the minimum I would wager.

Anyone else notice the extra-long Koyuki route they managed to fit in? I don't know what the reqs are but it only opened up for me after everything else was clear.

Top three have definitely been Koyuki, Marugit and the Itagaki Family girls though. Now I just need to hold out for someone eventually makes a translation project for the game. I doubt Yanderetranslations will do this after Majikoi is finished, but another group can always handle it I can hope.

aquilezy
01-29-2012, 09:36 PM
You guys sound like you can understand the translation coming out of agth, at least, I think you're using it. Then again, you could happen to understand Japanese.

I just realized that I downloaded the english patch to the prequel.

Deb35536
01-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Just play for a hour.

From the look at the chart screen(With Complete save file), New Heroine have 2 Ending but WHY KOKORO HAVE ONLY ONE ENDING?%!@#%!@# (or may be it is a bad end and good end for each heroine, and Kokoro not have a bad ending.)

Joke>>>

Look at character > Kuki Machiro
Play a game > Note- All character in this game are 18+ .... OK
Play a game > "She skip a grade to enter the Kawakami High School" ... ...-___- 55555

ochitaotoko
01-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Momoyo still has her ego (When fighting), she's just completely docile around Yamato because of how dominating he is as a lover. Look at the way his father handles his mother...

As for Margit, she can't be THAT much older than Yamato, she's probably younger than Ume-Sensei at the minimum I would wager.

Anyone else notice the extra-long Koyuki route they managed to fit in? I don't know what the reqs are but it only opened up for me after everything else was clear.

Top three have definitely been Koyuki, Marugit and the Itagaki Family girls though. Now I just need to hold out for someone eventually makes a translation project for the game. I doubt Yanderetranslations will do this after Majikoi is finished, but another group can always handle it I can hope.

Of course Momoyo still holds her ego when fighting, but I'm talking about their direct conversations with each other and when having sex. Even in the 'after' segment of the original game, she still had a small bit of ego holding her back(like how she can't stand Naoe's sometimes possessive attitude). I wouldn't want Naoe to completely dominate Momoyo the way his father does with his mom though; what with calling 'goshujin-sama' and her overtly submissive attitude(she cowers in fear too often around him), they rather look like a slave and her master.

While Margit might indeed be younger than Umeko(another one of my favorite jukujos. pity she doesn't have sex scenes here), my difficulty to suspend my disbelief isn't so much from the age gap, but from Margit's day job and her strong sense of responsibility. I mean, so Naoe sees her as a woman that summer, so what? Anyone's gonna have a hard time looking the other way when you show your sexy body on your guy with a skimpy bikini and drop your guard down around him. Just that the way Margit handles it seems a bit... naive, which is not the kind of quality I expect from a soldier who has some field experience.

As for Koyuki's route, at times it kinda feels like a 'true' route, what with all the conflict that exclusively takes place only in this route compared to other mundane, 'daily life' ones. They even come with short anime sequence for fight scenes. Unlike the original game's true route, in which Naoe ends up not committing with anyone(that double blowjob doesn't count), it seems the writers are trying to ship Naoe with Koyuki(hence the route's name, duh).

You guys sound like you can understand the translation coming out of agth, at least, I think you're using it. Then again, you could happen to understand Japanese.

I just realized that I downloaded the english patch to the prequel.

AGTH is for pussies, lol.

Seriously though, it's not like I can understand everything. My Japanese lessons back in college was only for a year, and concentrated mostly on speech so I have a hard time recognizing all the Kanji. Thankfully Majikoi's relatively easy to read, UNLIKE anything from Type-Moon; they revel in use of obscure Kanji, perhaps in attempt to look 'deep' and 'sophisticated'.

Stormwing
01-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Joke>>>

Look at character > Kuki Machiro
Play a game > Note- All character in this game are 18+ .... OK
Play a game > "She skip a grade to enter the Kawakami High School" ... ...-___- 55555
NOOOOO! You got it all wrong, slag nabbit! Machiro is an 18 years old midget! Deal with it! :nooo:

*escape from reality*

nelangelo
01-31-2012, 10:24 PM
i need help whit the game its run well and all but when play a video scene the game always crash anyone have this problem? the demo run perfect and play all de video scenes well

Noro
02-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Got my hands on it at last.
Thanks God, it's just as good as the first one was. Overall story with "bushido plan" is pretty funny and new characters are really nice and likable(I really really hope Benkei has her own route, she must have it don't say me she doesn't!). That thing with Yoichi and Yamato turning back into his old nihilist self makes me crack every time.
Finished Monshiro and Kokoro routes so far. Monshiro route was all d'awwwww, cuteness and manly tears. Kokoro route was... too short. Really too short. And I've waited it the most of them all :( But it was sweet nonetheless.
Very good so far, not less expected from Takahiro though. Oh, and Kuki family just outshines everyone else, especially when they all gather together XD

Deb35536
02-01-2012, 10:27 AM
i need help whit the game its run well and all but when play a video scene the game always crash anyone have this problem? the demo run perfect and play all de video scenes well
So you can play the video on Movie player right? Try changing Language for non-Unicode to Japan.
---***Contain Spoiler*** I assume everybody that read this thread mean their already finished the main game.

Just finished Kokoro and Monshiro too.... ... Very Disappointment ... KOKORO!@#:crazed: No continue Story? No after story?No epic moment? and Monshiro... the story is okay but no epic moment.(Technically i mean "NEED MORE STORY" )
The most surprise is Tatsuko Ending(Blue hair Oneesan) and Kasama family Ending follow the "True route" (I know it is not really a true route but ...)

Ps. Interesting point
Margit is 21.... 0__- (Told in Monshiro Story)
Azumi (Maid) 20+
Monshiro is 18+ ... ...In the tutorial, and if i remember in her route all character keep telling that she is 18+. :XD: even narrator said she is 18+ with loli body.(May be Her real age is 12 - 14?? assume she is still in middle school)

devilcort
02-01-2012, 08:34 PM
I've been playing this for two days..and still missing one scene..Anyone can tell whose scene after Iyo? On the bottom right one

Noro
02-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Well, they had to say that Monshiro is 18+ so the game wouldn't be banned. I can understand it since game's budget is pretty big one and no one would want to fail it with one stupid miss. Damn censorship got Japat at last, it seems. And in 20 years we'll live in sterilized world, I'm afraid.
But we know the truth anyway.

Deb35536
02-02-2012, 01:27 AM
I think they did it as a joke and to troll Tokyo loli ban too. :whisper:

After finished Monshiro route, I want the PS3 version to have Azumi Route...or Better, Minatsoft will make Majikoi SSS with Naoto as third year class S(or Otome game version).... ... Nah impossible.
By the way, Could somebody please tell me, which Route Naoto parents appear? ( they didn't appear in Mon & kokoro + tatsuko & kazama + shina after & momoyo after)

Noro
02-02-2012, 04:46 AM
You mean Naoe(Yamato's family name)?
They appear in Margite route, less expected, lol. Maybe in true route also but I didn't read it yet.

Damn, you made me want Majikoi Otome version, only for Gen-san though...

Salicyl
02-02-2012, 05:01 AM
I think they did it as a joke and to troll Tokyo loli ban too. :whisper:

After finished Monshiro route, I want the PS3 version to have Azumi Route...or Better, Minatsoft will make Majikoi SSS with Naoto as third year class S(or Otome game version).... ... Nah impossible.
By the way, Could somebody please tell me, which Route Naoto parents appear? ( they didn't appear in Mon & kokoro + tatsuko & kazama + shina after & momoyo after)

yamato's parents : margit, chris and koyuki route

meowykid
02-02-2012, 03:06 PM
yamato's parents : margit, chris and koyuki route
Oh man, Yamato was really influenced by his dad in Chris's route.
Especially when he gave him that *thing.

EagleBlue
02-03-2012, 07:43 AM
How does the patch work? I keep getting a AlphaDiskError.

Deb35536
02-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Nearly finish Koyuki route... ... ... ...(Now at the scene when Koyuki came to tell Yamato to go to school)

SO, basically Majikoi S have

2 Main heroine (... Look at the opening scene again... yeah 2 new main heroine. No Margit, Kokoro and Tatsuko)
3 Sub heroine: Margit, Kokoro and Tatsuko
5 Extra After story
3 Extra short H story
1 Answer route (Koyuki route)

Koyuki route is the Answer route which the past when Yamato didn't play with Koyuki need to be rewrite.... and this route felt like main route with Koyuki (or Benkei)H-scene as Bonus.

Well It is a fan disk after all not a real sequel... :sick: I miss the main game when every route have an Epic moment but i must admit, it felt like every route are just side story with Koyuki as an only main route in the game(an only route that have an Epic moment in Majikoi S):sweatdrop:

So, Which route you guy like the most?

Prototype909
02-04-2012, 08:04 AM
I liked the Tatsuko/Itagaki Family and Marugit routes the best. I was ok with the Class S (+ Tatsuko) routes being shorter if not only because the characters included in them already got their fair share of screentime in the original and thus didn't NEED as much focus. Would it have been nice if their routes have been as long as the two new heroines? Yeah it would've, but I'm willing to overlook it.

Dirtydog77
02-04-2012, 02:11 PM
where is the torrent?

SSoujiro
02-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Can anyone help me out? The setup doesn't work for me. I used Daemon Tools Lite to mount the first cdi file.

This comes up: http://i43.tinypic.com/fohhlu.jpg

Deb35536
02-07-2012, 05:19 AM
Change your windows to Japanese
Start -> Control Panel -> Regional options -> Regional options -> Advance = Japanese

If you didn't installed eastern language pack then it will ask for your Windows CD /If you don't have a eastern language pack in the windows CD (Mean You use a Modified windows CD)then Google and download it.

Freesia
02-08-2012, 12:00 PM
So I have scoured the web best I can in search of a CG Set to no avail.
Could someone link or upload one?
And how well does AGTH really translate across to people who have next to no knowledge of the Japanese language?
I imagine completely broken sentences, but If its better than that I could simply try that instead, since and english patch won't happen for a looooooooooong time, if ever.

Freesia
02-09-2012, 08:11 AM
>.>
I'm at college, I can't torrent.

02-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Enjoyed this. Kind of saw coming that the game is a little spread thin... I ALMOST kind of wished this focused only on S heroines instead of after story, but waiii Mayucchi <3

Adding more hot/likeable girls is not fair! Not fair at all! Not fair! Stop it!

Anybody noticed under getchu/staff credits that Basiscape did,redo,??? the music? It's the company that Hitoshi Sakamoto (FF12, FFtactics, countless games) found.
Wow...

My impressions of the game

Surprise loves:
Nat-TOU! <3 <3

Slightly Disappointed:
Kokoro...could've been expanded on. She was one I was most looking forward to~
No maid route (I know, I know, I'm a hypocrite)

D'aw:
Monshiro, but I could do without the slightly half-baked after story... would've liked relationship expand

nakamira
02-10-2012, 02:18 AM
with me, tsubame route is soo good, me look for ost nao!

Stormwing
02-10-2012, 07:11 AM
I've been curious about this... Is there anyone who can explain why, for God (of Hentai) sake, all the members of Kuki family (Ageha, Monshiro) has an 'X' mark on their forehead? (Yes, i know it's already explained in Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de in PS2 version, but i don't have PS2 & that game)

ShadowVoa
02-13-2012, 06:34 AM
This is going to sound crazy but let's see how things pan out anyway. I recently just played the first Majikoi game (with English translations) and got Majikoi S despite knowing zero Japanese. This would be well and all but despite having all the content to enjoy I'm saddened since I cant understand in detail what they are saying. So here's where the crazy long shot comes into play. I was wondering if someone could give me a couple of blurbs about the main characters stories. I'll fill in the blanks with my own imagination once Ive got something to base it off of. If someone could be so kind or not that's ok as well. I know it will be a long long... long time before this is translated to English with a patch but something is better than nothing. Or if anyone knows how easy it is to read Kanji from scratch hehe....

Thanks in advance regardless of the outcome.

PS. In case there is some confusion I'll give an example since some may wonder what the heck does this guy want?

Ex. Momoyo - I know what happened during her route from the first game but what's up this time around?
Yukie - She's talking to Matsukaze again from the looks of it, didn't she ditch her persona at the end of her route?

Just general sorts of what's happening is all I'm looking for since I recognize like 75% of the cast but the others are obvious blanks.

ForbiddenOne
02-29-2012, 12:02 AM
WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST BREAK THAT GUY'S NECK?

Dude, that can't be legal.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but still...

Yeah, the anime was mediocre. It was pretty much fanservice pretty much. I really like it when the protagonist in a harem is a smartass player!

Care to name a few? I'd like that too.

thedragoon06
03-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Bumping this for the following:

" 今週の一枚を更新
川神通信S第55回を公開!!
配布ページにて修正パッチver1.20を公開中!"

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/

Are they going to release an update of some kind?

Dissix
04-23-2012, 03:30 AM
IS there an english translation for this?

Stormwing
04-23-2012, 04:43 AM
@thedragoon06: Possibly. It says 1.20...

@Dissix: I dunno. Sorry, can't help you...

Rammi
04-23-2012, 06:44 AM

AFAIK not yet. The guy that's translating the first game hasn't finished it yet (he's translating Miyako' route now), and a while ago he said that he hasn't decided if he'll transtate this one. So I guess we just have to wait and see.

Blackhole009
05-07-2012, 05:55 PM
some one have Crack no DVD of this game ?

i can't find it anywhere .

:wryyy:

asaness
07-10-2012, 05:53 AM
I dont know if your still here but http://wairu.blogspot.com/ This guy is translating Majikoi S and so far he has finished Translating the trial versiona and is currently starting doing the Monshiro Route (Kukis Little Sister) with a Progress of 17/321 Kb which according to him is a 5%

asaness
07-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Hmm sorry for double post but just giving you guys an update on The Monshiro route Translation progress

Monshiro route progress:
Translation:66.6%
Editing: 47.1%
QC'ing on the common route.

asaness
07-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Update on Majikoi S translation
Monshiro Route progress
Translation: 90%
Editing: 83%
QC still in the common route.
Monshiro Route main story is done, need to translate the afterstory.

Ramen123
07-30-2012, 04:55 AM
I don't understand where to download the english patch in Wairu blogspot... it has supposed to be released only when completed?Or i can't find it for some reason?

Prototype909
07-30-2012, 11:49 AM
They said they'll release the patch when they release it.

skyshadow402
08-15-2012, 09:02 PM
newb question, sorry. But I just downloaded the torrent for Majikoi S but it keeps redirecting me to the japanese site to make sure it's genuine. Sorry to ask but does anybody have a solution? like a link or explanation for cracking the game or something. Thanks again.

Prototype909
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
As someone who owns a legitimate copy of the game I don't know what I can do to help (Even though I probably had to go through the same sort of verification process, it's been so long since I installed I don't remember). Maybe there's something listed further back in the thread?

Prototype909
08-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Some Majikoi A stuff was put up on the minatosoft site for Majiko S recently. Looks like teaser art?

ShadowVoa
08-21-2012, 01:23 PM
I havent checked out the site yet but would this be the art you mentioned?

Edit: Yes it was.

Stormwing
08-21-2012, 05:36 PM
I'lll be looking forward for October 1st :hero:

zfpinoy
09-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Hmm just curious the first game isn't finished translation? Is the True route at least translated?

I can so far understand the sequel is being slowly translated as of now.

Pain Elemental
09-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Can someone help me get these missing scenes?
I'm not sure what I'm missing since my Japanese isn't that good.

See attachment.
Thanks in advance.

IdleGuy
10-05-2012, 02:18 PM
So what is this Majikoi A?
I just checked out Minato-Soft's homepage and saw mention of it!

EDIT: Release seems to be aimed at January 18th 2013, expansion pack or brand new game? Yukie's loli sister seems to be one of the main heroines, and the maid.

eltra
11-04-2012, 05:34 AM
How to open second reply from the last row ? been going crazy about it !

ShadowVoa
11-07-2012, 02:43 AM
I recently had to reformat my computer and reinstalled Majikoi S and didn't think to backup the game and lost my completed (near completed, 90%) save files. Does anyone have a save file they could upload that 100% or near it? I wouldn't be too picky to be honest, thanks.

Stormwing
11-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Look in here:
http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ma/31ma.htm

Look for: 真剣で私に恋しなさい!
:hero:

ShadowVoa
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Thanks a bunch Stormwing!! :sweet:

sebbe212
11-11-2012, 01:52 PM
anyone who knows anything about a third game in the Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! series ?

ShadowVoa
11-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Majikoi A comes out in January. It's the first of 5 packs total with 3 characters a piece per pack release.

sebbe212
11-11-2012, 03:38 PM
are they gonna continue from where you end in Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai S or when are they going to take place :33 and thx for the great news btw <3333

ShadowVoa
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Well considering the nature of each pack I would say Majikoi A is more of an off shoot and not a direct sequel (Agave continuation) I think, could be wrong though.

Edit: Besides the three girls who are getting after stories for their Majikoi A releases.

Takamuramamoru
06-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Warning, wall of text below.

So I've finished Tsubame, Margit, Kokoro, Monshiro (managed to make me fell a few manly tears at the end of her route before the after story) and Iyo's routes, along with all Another Future with Miyako but I still have some Another Futures to finish like Maids etc. I read up how to get Kosugi's route but I have absolutely no idea how to unlock Koyuki's route (I have a thing for anime/hgame girls with white hair/red eyes, that and she's generally just super hawt/has a cute personality. Her hooters aren't bad either) so can someone tell me how to unlock her route? And can anyone tell me if either of those routes have been translated? Also, how do you get Benkei's route? Other than that, from what I understand the translation/editing progress for Momoyo's S After route is at least 44% for each one. Seeing as translations take so long (don't get me wrong, I realize they all have IRL issues to deal with and can't dedicate all their time to this stuff. I appreciate what they're doing for us who are not versed in japanese.) I'm scared to imagine how long it'll be before we can all fully enjoy future fandiscs such as S, A-1, A-2 (gief Seiso route plz), A-3, A-4 and A-5. I can see them all being fully translated by 2016/2017 at earliest, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

There's always the option of learning japanese too, which I've been wanting to do for years now...but I need money for that. It's definitely high on my priority list though (that way I can import japanese games too for my PS3/PS4 in the future).

I just skimmed through some of Future S After with the main heroines from the first game and I can tell they're mostly just about them having sex like rabbits, but I guess I can't complain (more momoyo plox).

Am I the only one who has ever felt slight jealousy towards Yamato? I mean, it's fiction and all but I just can't help but feel jealous when he gets to have such an insane amount of hot sex with all these beautiful ladies.

Well, I can safely say I enjoy the stories more than the h content because the characters are just so immensely intriuging, funny and unique. Not to mention the voice acting is superb, both non-h and hscenes. Regarding the voice acting, I've noticed quite a few famous(?) voice actors in these games from anime. A few that comes to mind is Shanks from One Piece (Frank, Chris's father), Usopp from One Piece (Yonpachi), Kakashi Hatake from Naruto (Gojo Mitsuhide), Franky from One Piece (Chosokabe), Yusuke aka Bossun from Sket Dance (Ishida), Tsunade from Naruto (Umeko), Maes Hughes from FMA (Shakadou, except he uses a slightly darker tone). I also recognize Hume's voice from somewhere but I can't remember from which anime for the life of me, I also recognize some other ones but I can't remember where those are from either. I think it's quite amazing that so many good voice actors voice characters in this game, it just makes the games that much better.

bbseno
06-28-2013, 01:55 PM
Warning, wall of text below.

So I've finished Tsubame, Margit, Kokoro, Monshiro (managed to make me fell a few manly tears at the end of her route before the after story) and Iyo's routes, along with all Another Future with Miyako but I still have some Another Futures to finish like Maids etc. I read up how to get Kosugi's route but I have absolutely no idea how to unlock Koyuki's route (I have a thing for anime/hgame girls with white hair/red eyes, that and she's generally just super hawt/has a cute personality. Her hooters aren't bad either) so can someone tell me how to unlock her route? And can anyone tell me if either of those routes have been translated? Also, how do you get Benkei's route? Other than that, from what I understand the translation/editing progress for Momoyo's S After route is at least 44% for each one.

You unlock Koyuki route by finishing all of the old heroines after+, which means playing through all 5 : Momoyo, Chris, Miyako, Yukie, Wanko in S . you can just fast forward
there's no Benkei route, you only get 1 H-scene for Benkei when you do Koyuki route, though a multi choice, which will not change anything in the story other than that you will not end up with Koyuki, and also won't end up with Benkei, if you do choose to bang Benkei, just save and reload.

Benkie route is on Majikoi-A1, which is already out, but not translated

Majikoi A is not a sequel to Majikoi S, it contains routes for 3 more girls, in the same way Majikoi S do routes for Monshiro,Margit...etc, which mean, a parallel storyline, not a continuation.

also, Koyuki route is not exactly Koyuki route, you could say that, this route is the continuation of the first Majikoi game's Agave route, it could be called Majikoi S main route. The only difference is that while in Agave you did not end up with anyone, in Majikoi S main route you end up with Koyuki

Koyuki route is also not translated
the faster way than learning japanese, is learning AGTH or ITH