PDA

View Full Version : Ups

Lyckantropen
01-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey quick question, I ordered my blue kasumi max factory figure along with a case of 12 doaxbv kotobukiya trading figures. Anyways they are arriving tomorrow via UPS, and I wanted to know if since it is MLK day, will UPS still be making shipments? Thanks.

Kouji
01-15-2006, 07:42 PM
I think it will still ship to you, here mo info for UPS info

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/service/support/operation.html

Lyckantropen
01-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah i checked there. Since it says MLK holiday is a recognized holiday but not an "observed" holiday what does that mean? Do they work that day?

Abicion
01-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Their use of the verb "observe" seems to means the days they actually take off. If they only "recognize" it, they seem to still be working. I've never heard of any bank being closed on Yom Kippur.

Lyckantropen
01-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the information

Lyckantropen
01-15-2006, 08:47 PM
By the way, I encourage everyone to post whatever they can in the figure bragging thread. Lets see how long that thread can go on for. Its a very interesting thread anyways.

keintibzzz
01-15-2006, 09:52 PM
just call UPS and ask operator for tracking, theyll usually tell you if theyll be able to deliver for the day they specified on the online tracking system. I've call them a few times abt this since I live in apartment and they drop off stuff at the apt office most of the time, but the offices closes at 6pm but nearly all the time they come after 6pm -_-