PDA

View Full Version : [ILLUSION] Premium Play Darkness (プレミアムプレイ~ダークネス~) - Character & GamePlay Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Dorllanen
04-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Threw together these two picture just for you Dorllanen.

Edit1: Will edit this post in a bit with some manhood pictures.
Edit2: Ok, here it comes, still requires some work on them, but hmm, you get the idea.

Haha :XD: I'm honored. I love her expression. Those eyes :inlove:

...Soooo... what comes next? XDD

As for the dicks, I think I like the solid one with the transparent/smeared "root" most. I think I'll personally go with something like that in my pics, unless it's too much of a bother (speaking of which, are they photoshops or modded items?). If the whole penis would be transparent, then on some pov's we could see that the vagina is "static" (i.e. in reality it isn't penetrated at all) and it kinda messes up the picture.

Syncroz
04-18-2013, 12:58 PM
As for the dicks, I think I like the solid one with the transparent/smeared "root" most. I think I'll personally go with something like that in my pics, unless it's too much of a bother (speaking of which, are they photoshops or modded items?). If the whole penis would be transparent, then on some pov's we could see that the vagina is "static" (i.e. in reality it isn't penetrated at all) and it kinda messes up the picture.

It's actually both, the 2 transparent dicks at the top are modded, the one with a transparent "root" is only photoshopped for time being.
For the vagina issue: Made in China... errr, I mean Photoshop. There's a lot of Photoshopping for my part when it comes to the comic and the game. Depending on what kind of dick I chose to use (or all of them) I sense that I
be photoshopping even more.

Edit: I should add this just in case for those that doesn't know; the base penis (the non-transparent) is not my work, but Futaboy's work.

Edit2: I guess the credit for this odd idea to call picture goes to Guff and Futaboy. I present to you; the Futa-o-Rocket(waaah?)

Guff
04-18-2013, 01:39 PM
"We're currently monitoring a situation that's escalating down in the red light district..film @ 11:00."

http://i.imgur.com/9rm7dWk.png

Syncroz
04-18-2013, 02:10 PM
"We're currently monitoring a situation that's escalating down in the red light district..film @ 11:00."

http://i.imgur.com/9rm7dWk.png

Man, you got plenty of toys,Guff, don't you?:goodboy:

Guff
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
never enough..lol

Syncroz
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
never enough..lol

I'll curse you if you get WWII tanks before me! I'll curse you as long as you live. I don't have time for my summer project just yet :noooo: which is why I'll curse you.

:donotwant: Kinda funny that I'm longing for to be laid off from my work just to learn how to and port items into PPD studio (but I can have so much fun!).
And it's kinda annoying not being able to port the material that I've got infront of my nose... man, they should lay me off right away...

Guff
04-18-2013, 08:55 PM
I'll curse you if you get WWII tanks before me! I'll curse you as long as you live. I don't have time for my summer project just yet :noooo: which is why I'll curse you.

:donotwant: Kinda funny that I'm longing for to be laid off from my work just to learn how to and port items into PPD studio (but I can have so much fun!).
And it's kinda annoying not being able to port the material that I've got infront of my nose... man, they should lay me off right away...

WWII tanks, eh? hmm...lemme check.

Nope, not on the list. Since I'm working strictly with metasequoia, any 3D models I import need to be in obj. format. That being said, there's quite a few items that I will be adding, some I have already posted some screens of.
There's a lot more involved that I realized. I'm having to edit the files to add missing materials, re-sizing them to be consistent in-game, editing supplied texture files to wrap properly around the meshes, and throwing them into an .xx file for testing. Not to mention adjusting the lighting as best I can. I will have to create some specular textures for many of them. I rather enjoy the challenge though, and it keeps me inside of the programs I want to become completely familiar with, metasequoia and SB3UGUI.

BTW, here a list of what I intend to add.

Police Car
Police Motorcycle
TV News Van
Work Van
Ambulance
Fire Truck
Taxi Cab
Pick-up Truck
Quad (4-wheeler)
Cargo Truck
H-D Motorcycle
News Helicopter
Generic Helicopter
Dumpster
Telephone Booth
Security Camera
TV Crew Camera
Cigar
Pig
Wolf
Cat
Umbrella
Guillotine
Grim Reaper Scythe
Piano
Various bottles of liquor
Tennis Racquet

I am also going to be doing some various automobiles later on. And maybe a tank or two...lol

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 04:17 AM
WWII tanks, eh? hmm...lemme check.

An interesting list you got there. Guillotine... why does that one make me think of you Guff?
I plan to add a few more pistol types apart from the tanks I have in mind, not sure I'll go for
heavier weapons, at least not until I've been fixing a few suitable animations.

Pistols

Colt 1911
Walther P38
Parabellum P08 Luger
Tokarev TT
Nagant M1895
Webley .455
Welrod
Nambu

The Movies: Stunts & Effects holds a load of stages/eguipments/animations. I plan to port most of the sci-fi stages, the camera crew equipment
and some of the fighting animations (+ some walk/run animations). I wonder if 1C & Lionhead ever will replie to my e-mails, it would be good to be
able to share an PPD Studio Equipment mod like that all legal.

GamerGirl
04-19-2013, 10:08 AM
By all means, keep it like this :XD: Hentai gals are usually quite stretchable :whisper: Just make "stretchable body" and animated private parts mod next :XD:. It's a fantasy of course but imagine the number of people you'd happy... nay, ECSTATIC!

By the way, I apologize for all the great works I omitted in the last few days. I shall try rep what I can (as well as insert my five cents).

Speaking of high heels... look what I found at zodgames:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240034&stc=1&d=1366300839

Stilettos~! :inlove:
Sadly, I'm not in the possession of such mod. If anyone wants to download it, it's here (http://www.zodgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51458&extra=page%3D1).

I was on that site and i couldnt find the downloading link -_- only the pictures.

I found the download botton it was really hard to find it, when i put the pp file into the game data folder, then i started the game, i tried it on but then it only showed me a face of the girl, the rest of the body was missing/gone all vanished. Her face had a dark shadow on her! anyone is able to fix it?

Guff
04-19-2013, 11:25 AM
I was on that site and i couldnt find the downloading link -_- only the pictures.

I found the download botton it was really hard to find it, when i put the pp file into the game data folder, then i started the game, i tried it on but then it only showed me a face of the girl, the rest of the body was missing/gone all vanished. Her face had a dark shadow on her! anyone is able to fix it?

They use a site currency (soy sauce), kind of a rep system like we have, but it allows users to charge a fee to view download links for mods. That particular mod charges 3 soy sauce. Modder capitalism.

Guff
04-19-2013, 11:28 AM
An interesting list you got there. Guillotine... why does that one make me think of you Guff?

It shouldn't, I've only posted some of the darker side items because there's a few who seem to enjoy it, and the name of Premium Play Darkness just demands it.

lol

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Did someone say Motorcycle stunt with a heavy weapon?
I'll be so able to improve the comic and the game now, maybe even make a nice looking animated battle system for the game.

It shouldn't, I've only posted some of the darker side items because there's a few who seem to enjoy it, and the name of Premium Play Darkness just demands it.

lol

I recall that someone for a while did chop hands and feet off his girl (by all honesty, I was waiting on that the head would go ; "Whoops!":XD: Haha

Snooley
04-19-2013, 12:30 PM
The addon is friggin' cool. XD

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130419/m7lmhneb.gif

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 12:47 PM

I agree, I refuse to go outdoors this weekend o.o

On a side note; Bwahaha!

Donno why I find him so hilarious looking :/

FutaBoy
04-19-2013, 01:45 PM
The bodystockin is up, you fin it in the mod reuploads.

erochichi
04-19-2013, 02:00 PM

On a side note; Bwahaha!

He is Mendou Shutaro now, 30 years later and 50 years old!!! Bwahahahahaaa!:XD:

GamerGirl
04-19-2013, 02:18 PM

On a side note; Bwahaha!

He gotta love raping my girls in red high heels. xD

I am gonna upload a picture of it, the red high heels are so sexy that your eyes would hurt a lot. :P

Dorllanen
04-19-2013, 02:39 PM

I am gonna upload a picture of it, the red high heels are so sexy that your eyes would hurt a lot. :P

Can't wait~! d^3^d

On a side note; Bwahaha!

Well, he IS hilarious :XD: And his face at that...~!
As a side note, any man in spandex-speedo is hilarious.

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130419/m7lmhneb.gif

This animation is awesome :inlove: This gif... so fluid!

I still don't have it >.< Stupid internet provider/ transfer limit. Buhuhu :noooo:
Is the installation without problems? Does it interfere with any mods?

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
I still don't have it >.< Stupid internet provider/ transfer limit. Buhuhu :noooo:
Is the installation without problems? Does it interfere with any mods?

I had some issues with getting the modded studio items to show(solution in the mod thread), apart from that I haven't had any issues. Studio Pro is from heaven sent!
(I might add that some interesting battle/H&R scenes for the comic is in progress - freaking lovely!)

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 03:29 PM
He is Mendou Shutaro now, 30 years later and 50 years old!!! Bwahahahahaaa!:XD:
OMG! You're so right! Now that's kinda creepy O_O

Maybe he's the one getting raped, eh? Eh? Not a bad idea, eh? Eh? Eh? :sweatdrop:

GamerGirl
04-19-2013, 04:02 PM
I had to upload the pictures this way since they're 5mb or even more lol.

First random picture ever XD
http://i35.tinypic.com/foodx5.jpg
This guy barely closes his eyes while having sex (creepy isn't it?)
http://i34.tinypic.com/1z2d6xw.jpg
and then he raped her in the bed, poor lady =( !
http://i38.tinypic.com/1536wbp.jpg

Okay and now i want to show you guys two pictures of my very first character that i made and she turned out very good and she is getting a lot prettier since i have installed a mod that slims the face and change the bones, like jaw chin cheeks, nosetip and bigger eyes. ^^
http://i38.tinypic.com/fbfjo8.jpg
Love these red heels on her!
http://i36.tinypic.com/21blmhc.jpg Ok thats it, hope you ejoyed it! ^_^

A to da G
04-19-2013, 05:44 PM
first scene of pro shared by me... =_,= let's see if it also works fine from user to user

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 06:10 PM
first scene of pro shared by me... =_,= let's see if it also works fine from user to user

I'm glad that I haven't had any major issues with it so far, and it delivered what I hoped for that it would :inlove:
Of course, there's always room for improvements.

Nice picture by the way (HF lacks nosebleed emote).

RickMontana
04-19-2013, 06:17 PM
To be honest, a bit disappointed again. It's still not as powerful as Yuusha. The new limb control just allows tweaking of arms and feet, not turning the hip. The neck must be turned via menus and it's annoying that you have two separate interfaces based on which limb you attempt to modify. A pose that takes a minute to set up fully in yuusha requires a much longer treasure hunt for a possible animation in PPD without promise that there is one that fits what you want.

I thought there would be new hands?

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 06:25 PM
To be honest, a bit disappointed again. It's still not as powerful as Yuusha. The new limb control just allows tweaking of arms and feet, not turning the hip. The neck must be turned via menus and it's annoying that you have two separate interfaces based on which limb you attempt to modify. A pose that takes a minute to set up fully in yuusha requires a much longer treasure hunt for a possible animation in PPD without promise that there is one that fits what you want.

That's why I don't put my hopes too high, but true though, Yuusha is still superior.
I saw a rumor somwhere about someone converting the premade hand emotes in Yuusha to PPD, wasn't here on HF though.

Shireece
04-19-2013, 07:14 PM
It's still not as powerful as Yuusha. The new limb control just allows tweaking of arms and feet, not turning the hip.

Actually you can add extra manipulation points if you choose the correct bones.
StudioPro\data\prpr_20_00.pp\StudioIKFemale.lst contains a list of the selectable points, it has the 4 default left/right wrists/ankles. You can add as many lines as you want to test bone combinations, bad bone choice will only cause a problem when you enable the manip point. The number (default 0/1/2/2) also has an effect.

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 07:41 PM
StudioPro\data\prpr_20_00.pp\StudioIKFemale.lst contains a list of the selectable points, it has the 4 default left/right wrists/ankles. You can add as many lines as you want to test bone combinations, bad bone choice will only cause a problem when you enable the manip point. The number (default 0/1/2/2) also has an effect.

That's very good news, that will come very handy! :sweet:

Kyon097
04-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Hi can somebody help me with a No-Dvd for pro studio :3, thank you very much. byes

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi can somebody help me with a No-Dvd for pro studio :3, thank you very much. byes

Try this one:
XXX

Kyon097
04-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Try this one:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7488833/---------------------------Pro_c.rar.html (No-Dvd)

Ty... but is down i think :/

Datei existiert nicht!

Diese Datei wurde vom User oder durch eine Abuse-Meldung gelöscht.

Syncroz
04-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Ty... but is down i think :/

Datei existiert nicht!

Diese Datei wurde vom User oder durch eine Abuse-Meldung gelöscht.

Try this one instead.
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/42284206/file.html

Shireece
04-19-2013, 08:22 PM
The English launcher (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=579)includes a nodvd fix.

Guff
04-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Here's the items that will be included in the first item pack, once I learn how the new StudioItemLists are going to be handled.
At this point, it looks like there will have to be two sets of instructions. One for users with Studio, and a separate one for those without.

http://i.imgur.com/S5U4ebl.png

changel
04-19-2013, 09:30 PM
How do I run pro in full screen? The fullscreen button in the options menu is grayed out!

Also, alot of the clothes that illusion was showing is not included with pro. And I don't see any of the new hairs. The new voices and animations look to be there though. Am I doing something wrong?

Well all I know is if you want to use new clothes and hairs, you need to copy prpr_99_07.pp and prpr_99_50.pp from PRO's folder to PPD's folder for it to show in game.

Zeozuz
04-19-2013, 09:45 PM
Which pp file has the default characters in it?
I can't stand the default chick.
If any one will be default, it will be MY girl.

cuteichan
04-19-2013, 11:08 PM

Dam dude, where did you get the translation?

A to da G
04-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Oh man, somehow I have the feeling that the dlc or whatever it was, which came out about a week ago, where the girl is fingering herself totally got me fooled.

I mean, after watching the dance teaser on illusion page and seeing the girl fingering herself, I totally believed that we could create our own little movies in the studio pro. Although I had my doubt about how it's gonna work right from the start (for example how does the game perform if I want a circular movement, like grinding), I still hoped for it.

Nebulisreconx
04-20-2013, 01:51 AM
Anyone know how to solve an issue where the Pro Poser doesn't let you save a scene. Spent quite some time building something only to find out it was for naught. :noooo:

Guff
04-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Anyone know how to solve an issue where the Pro Poser doesn't let you save a scene. Spent quite some time building something only to find out it was for naught. :noooo:

They moved the save/load buttons up a bit near the stop time box. If that's not your issue, I dunno.

Oh man, somehow I have the feeling that the dlc or whatever it was, which came out about a week ago, where the girl is fingering herself totally got me fooled.

I mean, after watching the dance teaser on illusion page and seeing the girl fingering herself, I totally believed that we could create our own little movies in the studio pro. Although I had my doubt about how it's gonna work right from the start (for example how does the game perform if I want a circular movement, like grinding), I still hoped for it.

You know, some people could win the lottery while getting a blow job from their fantasy girl, and still not be satisfied with either.

Nebulisreconx
04-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Well what happens is I go to save, name the file, hit save, and nothing is created. It sucks so hard.

Guff
04-20-2013, 02:25 AM
BTW, one of the best things they did was to change the way the lists behave. Now, when you add a character or an item to a scene, they remain as the current selection in the list. No more moving the wrong character or item.
Looks like they also fixed some lighting issues with the male characters, and now when you mouse over breasts, they jiggle. It's the little things....

Guff
04-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Well what happens is I go to save, name the file, hit save, and nothing is created. It sucks so hard.

Japanese settings my friend, Japanese settings.

Guff
04-20-2013, 02:34 AM
I really don't like the animation, but the girl's pose makes me dance anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/SnPLW4H.gif

RickMontana
04-20-2013, 03:48 AM

Yes, it works! After toying around with this I managed to get things moving!

And wow, this is incredible. With a hack this is the most powerful poser from Illusion up to date. It's just a matter of enabling all the bones and they are all modifiable, including every single joint in every single finger!

Brief and awful translation
Arm: Arm
Chiku: Breast or Nipple
Mune: Breast
Foot: Foot
Hagi: Knee (hagi 2 crash)
Hiji: Eelbow
Hip: Hip
Hito: Index
KoL: Pinky
Kata: Shoulder
Kokari: Pelvis?
Kosi: Torso
Kusuri: Ring
Naka: Middlefinger
Niku: Pelvis?
Oya: Thumb
Siri: Buttocks
Skirt: Not working?
Spin: Spine Not working?
Tekubi: Wrist
Tang: Around the mouth
Toes: Toes
UplegDDL: Hip connection to leg

Guff
04-20-2013, 03:57 AM
:crazed:Those bastards! They didn't add my tophat!

EDIT - Anyone else having issues of the last 4 or so items in Pro Studio not appearing in the scene? I haven't ran them through a translation yet, so don't ask their names.

Alexae
04-20-2013, 04:24 AM
MY GOD :evil: need uncensor for this gogogo :D

Guff
04-20-2013, 05:10 AM

So, I'll just make my own. And of course share it with you all once it's finished...:goodboy:

http://i.imgur.com/4NTGx1f.png

Mendrix
04-20-2013, 05:29 AM

Use Applocale, right-click on EXE file and choose "Run with Japanese locale as administrator" - then it should save just fine.

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 05:31 AM
Haha, Guff, you seem to be busy!
Nice Studio package you have got there! It will be a pleasure to use it later!

EDIT - Anyone else having issues of the last 4 or so items in Pro Studio not appearing in the scene? I haven't ran them through a translation yet, so don't ask their names.

Haven't had that issue with the 4 last items. Have you manage to solve it yet?
I'd believe those are An flower with a (name)tag, Bean jam, miso bean paste and some black odd thing that the translator named Deed put.
(not sure how correct the translations are since he decided to call a fluet for "recorder" and a lighter got the name "writer".)

GamerGirl
04-20-2013, 05:39 AM
Snooley's Sam guy character works in-game too. :D

http://i35.tinypic.com/sgqzyb.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/jj5n9x.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/sgiwd4.jpg
Just wanted to show some pictures ^o^ I like the hairstyle that he made and the cap too, makes him looks bad-ass. :flattered:

I might make this wizard-ready but i forgot how to make one x_x

Guff
04-20-2013, 05:47 AM
Haha, Guff, you seem to be busy!
Nice Studio package you have got there! It will be a pleasure to use it later!

Haven't had that issue with the 4 last items. Have you manage to slove it yet?
I'd believe those are An flower with a (name)tag, Bean jam, miso bean paste and some black odd thing that the translator named Deed put.
(not sure how correct the translations are since he decided to call a fluet for "recorder" and a lighter got the name "writer".)

Well since they are the last ones on the list, it would seem to me that they are the items in the sp01 download (http://www.illusion.jp/preview/premium_sp/download/index.html), the birdcrap-in-a-leaf, the bag and the stick or whatever hell it is.

dab84
04-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Any no dvd file for studio pro?

Im try whit applocale but give me errors, also i installed it in a new folder, not in the premium play...is correct?

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 07:00 AM
Any no dvd file for studio pro?

Im try whit applocale but give me errors, also i installed it in a new folder, not in the premium play...is correct?

English Launcher/Interface by Shireece including NoDVD (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=579&act=down&actionhash=1366462566-6c445d3a5b31be2ec7cf85ac90511d47d5e81f34)

It works, may require some thinkering in both Pro and PPD folders however.

(i.e you'll need to move modded items into both folders)

dab84
04-20-2013, 07:27 AM
English Launcher/Interface by Shireece including NoDVD (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=579&act=down&actionhash=1366462566-6c445d3a5b31be2ec7cf85ac90511d47d5e81f34)

It works, may require some thinkering in both Pro and PPD folders however.

(i.e you'll need to move modded items into both folders)

The link tell me "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid."

Thx anyway for answer

Akira1555
04-20-2013, 07:58 AM
The link tell me "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid."
So I'm not the only one. Schireece forgot to post it in the mod release thread and left it in the now closed pre-release thread of PSPro. Even if it's still here at HF, he should throw a link in the mod release thread.

Vermaas
04-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Guys, can anyone help me? When I try to select any animation in Studio pro, it just crashes with "Program Stopped Working". I tried everything. I uninstalled completely PPD, installed it with studio pro (both vanilla), used no dvd for Studio, but it crashes on startup. Can anyone else test this?

A to da G
04-20-2013, 08:10 AM
oh man, finally found the animations, and my fear came true in the same time, those dance movements are fixed :noooo:

alot of nice new poses though, people who enjoy taking photos must love it.

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 08:18 AM

Thx anyway for answer

So I'm not the only one. Schireece forgot to post it in the mod release thread and left it in the now closed pre-release thread of PSPro. Even if it's still here at HF, he should throw a link in the mod release thread.

You can go here for it, downloading it should be no problems.
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=579

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 08:27 AM
Guys, can anyone help me? When I try to select any animation in Studio pro, it just crashes with "Program Stopped Working". I tried everything. I uninstalled completely PPD, installed it with studio pro (both vanilla), used no dvd for Studio, but it crashes on startup. Can anyone else test this?

you may need to move prpr_20_00 to both Pro data folder and PPD data folder (if you have both installed in separate folders). I'm not all to sure if it will solve your issue, I had similar issue and that's what I did.

Vermaas
04-20-2013, 08:29 AM
you may need to move prpr_20_00 to both Pro data folder and PPD data folder. I'm not all to sure if it will solve your issue, I had similar issue and that's what I did.

I'll try, thanks mate.

dab84
04-20-2013, 08:56 AM
Good i just screwd all, now both premium play and studio pro dont work...nice really nice....dont understand how to install this damn any help plz

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Good i just screwd all, now both premium play and studio pro dont work...nice really nice....dont understand how to install this damn any help plz

The way I found to be very easy and gave me few to no issues, eats some extra space though.

1. Install PPD in one location
2. Install PRO in another location
3. Move DLC/Mods into both PPD and PRO data folders
(3b. Add custom studio objects/emotes etc to their respective .lst in prpr_20_00)
4. copy and paste prpr_20_00, prpr_99_07 & prpr_99_50 into the PPD folder
5. install the English launcher by Schireece

This should be it, I have't really done more than that myself.

Snooley
04-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Snooley's Sam guy character works in-game too. :D
http://i35.tinypic.com/sgqzyb.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/jj5n9x.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/sgiwd4.jpg
Just wanted to show some pictures ^o^ I like the hairstyle that he made and the cap too, makes him looks bad-ass. :flattered:
I might make this wizard-ready but i forgot how to make one x_x

Looks like he is having a nice time. XD
Glad to see that you enjoy my work, have some +rep. (^~^)

digitalartnet
04-20-2013, 10:56 AM
How are you guys doing the * gif animation in Premium Studio PRO ?

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 11:00 AM
How are you guys doing the * gif animation in Premium Studio PRO ?

Ol' school style:
1. Screen recording (any software that can do screen capturing)
2. VirtualDub (google for download)
3. UnFREEz (google for download)
4. Photoshop or similar software

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm such a horrible person right now! Proof in the attachments. She must be freezing!
She could be home getting laid or something, but no, no, I just have to put her on the outside of a train, great thinking Syncroz!

Second picture is a shot made by Vermaas. Isn't she cuuuute:happy:

A to da G
04-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Grasshopper Woman

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Grasshopper Woman

That's kinda creepy O_O but at the same time also very funny!

Dorllanen
04-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Grasshopper Woman

Jesus fucking Christ.

sin07
04-20-2013, 12:31 PM

That was my biggest concern. Oh well I'm still goin to try it regardless but unfortunately my isp has ben down for a few days :(. I'll have to wait hopefully not too long

In any case how are you guys enjoying the add on? Lets see some more pictures!!

RickMontana
04-20-2013, 12:37 PM
That was my biggest concern. Oh well I'm still goin to try it regardless but unfortunately my isp has ben down for a few days :(. I'll have to wait hopefully not too long

There is still hope. Be sure you see Shireece's post here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416671-Mod-Discussion-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3427869#post3427869).

A to da G
04-20-2013, 12:39 PM

In any case how are you guys enjoying the add on? Lets see some more pictures!!
Well, big disappointment for me is that we are not able to make our own dance move with studio pro, I totally thought we could, judging from the teaser movie and masturbation dlc.

There are 5 dance sequences.

And alot of new pose grouped into "standing" "sitting" and "lying", judging from what you posted, I think you gonna love this addition.

New functions like switching in/out characters, ability to go to "custom" to create girls without needing to quit the poser and so on

Another downside is, if you rotate the limbs to certain angles, they look really creepy and twisted. Check out my grasshopper woman.

Plenty bugs were fixed, which is a big plus point again.

So, all in all, some good some bad....

runii
04-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Hey,
Does anybody know how to activate the "h-mode" in Premium Studio Pro ? :D

ORERREUG
04-20-2013, 01:51 PM
some ghost history. first try

Vermaas
04-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Some photos from me. I made them really quick.

Neosai
04-20-2013, 03:46 PM
First random scene of the PPSP poser, went for a dark-ish scene, chains took much longer was going for a really long one till i got sick of it... :omfg:

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 04:25 PM
First released picture of the Demon Sphere from the upcoming H-comic, Howling Moon, and upcoming H-RPG, Omega.
I messed up the DS a bit on this picture, will try to avoid doing it again.

Thanks to Sin07 for the tentacle mod that helps me a lot with making a lot of things!

sin07
04-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Great pics everyone! God I can't wait to try it out, stupid isp still not working grr. I have to type this on my phone :(

syncroz that picture is pure awesome! I cannot wait for the final product. No need for thanks sharing is caring

Syncroz
04-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Great pics everyone! God I can't wait to try it out, stupid isp still not working grr. I have to type this on my phone :(

syncroz that picture is pure awesome! I cannot wait for the final product. No need for thanks sharing is caring

Aww, give those ISP dudes a kick in the butt :evil:
You will love PRO no doubt, will make wonders to your pinups girls, like Isis!

aify
04-20-2013, 08:07 PM
Maybe I'll make an entire tarot deck with this.

Guff
04-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Even though Roger had been cursed at birth with a serious body abnormality, he always knew he would make it pig someday...

http://i.imgur.com/w90RDaq.gif

ryuken3
04-21-2013, 12:51 AM
I decided to download some of the scene from the ILLUSION website since you can replace characters now, but none of them seem to be working. Anyone else having the same problem?

A to da G
04-21-2013, 01:12 AM
I decided to download some of the scene from the ILLUSION website since you can replace characters now, but none of them seem to be working. Anyone else having the same problem?
I gave it a try and I found out that I can't even view the png files I got from illusion page.

Hamster of doom
04-21-2013, 01:23 AM
Hmmm, that's weird, the add-on works fine, except for not having access to the original maps. I can make scenes and import my characters just fne, but I can't use, say, the classroom.

The new maps are really cool though! It'll sort itself out eventually. First image! :happy:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240230&stc=1&d=1366528857

A to da G
04-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Three Sword Style Nude Dance

Scene as PNG and Preview

aify
04-21-2013, 01:37 AM

Open it in a hex editor and delete the first character ("A0") in the file. It will work fine after that.

For example, change "0A 89 50 4E 47 0D 0A 1A 0A 00 00 00 0D 49 48 44 ..." to "89 50 4E 47 0D 0A 1A 0A 00 00 00 0D 49 48 44 ..." I'm not sure why that "A0" is being added to the files for download, but it's not supposed to be there.

ryuken3
04-21-2013, 02:14 AM
Open it in a hex editor and delete the first character ("A0") in the file. It will work fine after that.

For example, change "0A 89 50 4E 47 0D 0A 1A 0A 00 00 00 0D 49 48 44 ..." to "89 50 4E 47 0D 0A 1A 0A 00 00 00 0D 49 48 44 ..." I'm not sure why that "A0" is being added to the files for download, but it's not supposed to be there.

That seems to do the trick. Many thanks!

Guff
04-21-2013, 02:23 AM
EDIT - Response moved here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416587-ILLUSION-Premium-Play-Darkness-(%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A0%E3% 83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%EF%BD%9E%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC %E3%82%AF%E3%83%8D%E3%82%B9%EF%BD%9E)-Technical-Discussion-and-FAQ?p=3428385#post3428385).

aify
04-21-2013, 07:04 AM
Updated version of the Devil card, now with more succubi.

TheodorSid
04-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Is there some place with downloads for Pro ? I have one NoDVD from 'waiting' thread but I can't switch animation groups (game crashes).

GamerGirl
04-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Just what the title said, yes i got raped by this nasty black man with his black cock, eww!
http://i38.tinypic.com/23jik9c.jpg
Look at his eyes, they're so creepy O_O!!
http://i33.tinypic.com/4skttt.jpg
She cried a lot while he fucked her vagina, he abused her!
http://i35.tinypic.com/rji44g.jpg
She couldnt escape, she tried to punch him away but that didnt work. then he did this pose with her to make it more difficult to attack him.
http://i35.tinypic.com/25kpsmp.jpg
Here he raped my other character, yes she has bigger breasts. cause she is a porn-star. XD
http://i36.tinypic.com/25gzdw4.jpg

Poor japanese girl, he should not have kidnapped her! :omfg:

x06xp
04-21-2013, 02:15 PM
My favorite
http://s21.postimg.org/9tch0rw37/2013_0421_1745_58746.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9tch0rw37/)
Link: (studio scene) http://www.mediafire.com/?3zkcwbp8c26x9og or (individual. put in "favorites" folder in data ) http://www.mediafire.com/?atr6vwq3ge32dp6

Edit: mods that i used are listed below.

[PPD][Clothes][Panther carnival]
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3416291#post3416291

upillu2121 (the hairstyle that has the cat ears and the hair style that the dark skin girl has) - made by author z8 at uppervolta.

upillu2120.7z
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3420581#post3420581

Find the post that says this = "from U know Ver just stick it in the data folder.........More sexy swimsuits!" (this mod has the bikini that the girl with black skin is wearing)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3424148#post3424148

prpr_RenHairforMaria.7z
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3423107#post3423107

addon sbz hair (the hair that the girl with blue skin has, however i am not sure this mod has hair physic for that hairstyle, i have the one with the hair physic but have forgotten where i got it from, sorry...)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3403967#post3403967

hair that the girl wearing doctors outfit has - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3427243#post3427243

Also mods that i used that are not related to hair and cloths is the BTRA by bdpq: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=550 (i think this is the latest) and of course the latest uncen by him as well. Oh ya the girl with her eyes closed has the Rinnengan Eyes...cause i thought it was cool XD, you can get it here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-%28Illusion%29-Premium-Play-Darkness/page2

Mendrix
04-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Thanks to all modders out there:

Snooley
04-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Keep up the great work people! It's really cool to see what all of you come up with. (^~^)

Hamster of doom
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Keep up the great work people! It's really cool to see what all of you come up with. (^~^)

Yeah it's really awesome.

... So much stuff! The limb control isn't the most involved, but it's wonderfull for tweaking postures.

I'm in love.
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240302&stc=1&d=1366590651

Guff
04-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah it's really awesome.

... So much stuff! The limb control isn't the most involved, but it's wonderfull for tweaking postures.

True, but you really need a better weapon...:evillaugh:

http://i.imgur.com/UJr8iKE.png

shinjiclementikari
04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Having Fun With Studio :XD:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/fusionslashe/Carbon.jpg

Neosai
04-22-2013, 03:54 AM
Waiting for updates on some mods since it doesn't work or only work so-so, especially items un-censor, textures and stuff. The pro studio seem to read items from 24_00.pp, but I am not going to dive into the .xx files with my nearly none existent mod skills. Here are two more scenes I've made for fun, not much options for close up scenes until some items is un-censored properly, keeping an eye out for any mods for the pro studio in the mean time. :XD:

A to da G
04-22-2013, 10:36 AM
(due to that HF Attachments Manager seem to think of it as funny turn my scene.png into
a .jpg I decided to put it into a .rar)
Happens from time to time, I think this occurs if your PNG file gets too big. Not sure though.

Bad thing is that normally having more than 2 or even 1 character in a scene will cause the png file to exceed the file size limit.

changel
04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Want to see down there?:nooo:

athrun59
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
One question.... How i can move the limbs ?!! i don't see any improvement in this extension !! please guide me...

Neosai
04-22-2013, 04:51 PM
One question.... How i can move the limbs ?!! i don't see any improvement in this extension !! please guide me...

In the top window in the studio pro (the bigger one), the LAST of the 4 tabs is marked IK, you can select individual parts to activate (through the check boxes) or you can do it all at once with the 8 buttons on the right side.

Hamster of doom
04-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Last night when I was playing on my guitar I came up with this idea, a rock scene.

Stolen! Well, ok, taken. I don't think you an steal something freely offered.

Aaanyway! You know what I mean. :XD:

Nebulisreconx
04-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Be careful when dealing with monsters... you might grow to prefer the Company of Spiders XD

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq228/Nebulisreconxx/CompanyofSpiders_zpsa4a0b323.png

http://i37.tinypic.com/211knki.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/w7bdg.jpg

FutaBoy
04-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Hey people are you still interested in my mods?
Because unfortunately I have the bad feeling, that no one care about my stuff and I don't need to continue with modding for this game.

Gerster
04-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Because unfortunately I have the bad feeling, that no one care about my stuff and I don't need to continue with modding for this game.

I highly appreciate your work and enjoy your mods. :P

Guff
04-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Be careful when dealing with monsters... you might grow to prefer the Company of Spiders XD

I REALLY SHOULD USE SPOILERS
FOR THESE BIG ASSED IMAGES!

Just a thought I had. If you'd like to read my mind, check inside the spoiler.

Guff
04-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Hmm...I just now noticed that we have 5 camera angles to save/load. This will come in handy!

Nebulisreconx
04-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Just a thought I had. If you'd like to read my mind, check inside the spoiler.

Sorry First time posting pictures don't know how to get spoiler options.

Nebulisreconx
04-22-2013, 10:59 PM

Dood I have all of you mods for AA and a few for this(all that don't require the dycryption or packing process) You totally rock man!

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Is there a better texture out there for the spunk that covers the girls when you hit happy time? I've seen some in a few pictures but don't know how or where to get em.

A to da G
04-22-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/418959-Illusion-Premium-Play-Darkness-Studio-Pro-Tutorial
=_,=

Guff
04-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Sorry First time posting pictures don't know how to get spoiler options.

Just below the reply text box, there are 3 option buttons, "Post Quick Reply", "Go Advanced", and "Cancel".
Click on "Go Advanced", once there, you will have additional editing buttons appear above the text box.
One is labeled "SPOI", and it's that last button on the lowest row of buttons.
Highlight the text of all of the image paths with your mouse cursor. Including and
Once highlighted, click on the spoiler button.

You can also simply type [zSPOILER] just prior to anything you want to "spoil" and then type [z/SPOILER] at the end of the text, image, or whatever.
(remove the "z"s)

x06xp
04-23-2013, 12:47 AM
i updated my post and added the mods that i used (with links) if anyone is interested ( should had done so from the start...) http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416693-ILLUSION-Premium-Play-Darkness-%28%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A0%E 3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%EF%BD%9E%E3%83%80%E3%83% BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8D%E3%82%B9%EF%BD%9E%29-Character-amp-GamePlay-Discussion/page85

sin07
04-23-2013, 03:06 AM
So my ISP is finally working and I manage to get Studio PRO.

What I liked: New clothes, new hair styles, new (some) stages and a ton of new items. Dancing animations and new poses! Limb control.

What I didn't like: Can't create your own dancing animation. Weird knee bend when you try to manipulate legs on some poses. Can only control arm and legs.

I honestly wasn't expecting a whole lot out of the expansion but it definitely delivered, well for me anyways.

Here are some more pics of Isis. Most of these were standard poses straight from the drop down list. The ones where I moved her limbs are pictures 1, 3 and 5.

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 03:18 AM

What I liked: New clothes, new hair styles, new (some) stages and a ton of new items. Dancing animations and new poses! Limb control.

What I didn't like: Can't create your own dancing animation. Weird knee bend when you try to manipulate legs on some poses. Can only control arm and legs.

I honestly wasn't expecting a whole lot out of the expansion but it definitely delivered, well for me anyways.

Here are some more pics of Isis. Most of these were standard poses straight from the drop down list. The ones where I moved her limbs are pictures 1, 3 and 5.

Got some people working on adding more move able points (hips/pelvis/breast(somewhat) etc. etc.), also there's a knee fix though it isn't quite working as it should (seems as that there have been issues with that saved scenes cannot be loaded due to the mod, I yet haven't had that issue though), so all in all, more fun incoming!

Edit: Aw ma gawd, I need some darn nose plugs
http://www.deviantart.com/download/195076844/nosebleed__animation__by_irismightlikepink-d385698.gif

Mendrix
04-23-2013, 05:21 AM
So the only thing not working with Pro seems to be male uncensor. Is there a way to fix it right now or need to wait another uncensor patch?

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 05:32 AM
So the only thing not working with Pro seems to be male uncensor. Is there a way to fix it right now or need to wait another uncensor patch?
Download bdpq's uncensoring patch and applie the files within the zip (prpr_00_00, prpr_00_02) to the .pp files (with the same names) in Pro data folder.

bdpq
04-23-2013, 06:36 AM
just want to let you guys know that the pro costumes are now uncensored. (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3429127#post3429127)

bdpq

Guff
04-23-2013, 06:44 AM

A few additions.

Item added remains as currently selected in the list.
Characters added do the same.
5 save/load camera angles per scene. What's that? You say you need more than 5 camera angles for the same scene? No problem! Save the scene with a different name and get 5 more camera angles. Rinse & repeat as often as needed.
Attachment ability added to the non-human males.
Ability to throw in a background image on the fly.

EDIT - But one very big bug, that I know they won't change because in essence, no one should have any additional items other than what comes with the game. However, the bug is, if you get just one line out of sequence in the StudioItemList.lst, any saved scenes that you created prior to a change made in the order of items on that list will display incorrect items. This is why when adding newly acquired items, it is best to always tack them on to the bottom of the list. But that's not "tidy" enough for my nature...lol.

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 07:09 AM
just want to let you guys know that the pro costumes are now uncensored. (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3429127#post3429127)

bdpq

I can't rep you again yet but.... Way to go!!! :inlove:

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 09:41 AM
Some shots from the Omega: The Kyoto Incident prologue.
I hope the quality of the shots is good enough for ya!

Don't peak if you dislike spoilers!

And Whoops! I noticed some gramma errors, I'll fix that later. :giveup::omfg:

Almost there, I hope:240430

sin07
04-23-2013, 12:28 PM
@Syncroz
Got some people working on adding more move able points (hips/pelvis/breast(somewhat) etc. etc.), also there's a knee fix though it isn't quite working as it should (seems as that there have been issues with that saved scenes cannot be loaded due to the mod, I yet haven't had that issue though), so all in all, more fun incoming!

Edit: Aw ma gawd, I need some darn nose plugs
http://www.deviantart.com/download/195076844/nosebleed__animation__by_irismightlikepink-d385698.gif

Really? That's awesome! I shall wait anxiously for that release! Your project is coming along quite nicely! It looks absolutely fantastic! Cannot wait :inlove:

@Guff
A few additions.

Item added remains as currently selected in the list.
Characters added do the same.
5 save/load camera angles per scene. What's that? You say you need more than 5 camera angles for the same scene? No problem! Save the scene with a different name and get 5 more camera angles. Rinse & repeat as often as needed.
Attachment ability added to the non-human males.
Ability to throw in a background image on the fly.

EDIT - But one very big bug, that I know they won't change because in essence, no one should have any additional items other than what comes with the game. However, the bug is, if you get just one line out of sequence in the StudioItemList.lst, any saved scenes that you created prior to a change made in the order of items on that list will display incorrect items. This is why when adding newly acquired items, it is best to always tack them on to the bottom of the list. But that's not "tidy" enough for my nature...lol.

Attachment ability added to non-human males? I'm not sure what that means. What sort of attachments? Sounds interesting nonetheless. Studio Pro seems complicated compared to the regular studio. I tried putting the old maps from the regular studio using your tutorial on the general discussions thread but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm probably doing something wrong, I've been using PremiumDecrypt but you said it's not a good idea. I'll try again later when I get home from work tonight.

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 12:44 PM
@Syncroz
Really? That's awesome! I shall wait anxiously for that release! Your project is coming along quite nicely! It looks absolutely fantastic! Cannot wait :inlove:

I'd find it awesome too, but I'm on my third day fixing strange issues with PRO (today it's magical shrinking and rock solid breasts):giveup:
I can't for my life figure why certain things is happening :omfg::destroy:

Akira1555
04-23-2013, 12:45 PM
just want to let you guys know that the pro costumes are now uncensored.
Question: are the previous versions needed or not?

A to da G
04-23-2013, 01:38 PM
I'd find it awesome too, but I'm on my third day fixing strange issues with PRO (today it's magical shrinking and rock solid breasts):giveup:
I can't for my life figure why certain things is happening :omfg::destroy:
Exocusio me for pointing out what might be obvious, there is a function in the poser which freeze the boobies, hotkey ist "O"

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Exocusio me for pointing out what might be obvious, there is a function in the poser which freeze the boobies, hotkey ist "O"

I wish that was the obvious problem, but that's not the case here.
The breast size gets switched to default size while the character is dressed/halfdressed, the breast can't be moved by the mouse while it is in any of these two modes.
In a naked state the character gets the breast size that it is supposed to have and the breast will move around when the mouse pointer is sliding over them (only in a naked mode the breast behaves and have the size that they should).
(See attatchment)

enimaroah
04-23-2013, 02:17 PM
I wish that was the obvious problem, but that's not the case here.
The breast size gets switched to default size while the character is dressed/halfdressed, the breast can't be moved by the mouse while it is in any of these two modes.
In a naked state the character gets the breast size that it is supposed to have and the breast will move around when the mouse pointer is sliding over them (only in a naked mode the breast behaves and have the size that they should).
(See attatchment)

Physics are handled in TTY units. Please check that you have a _b and _h TTY unit for every costume. E.g. cw_body_53_00_{b|h}.tty control the physics for clothed apron costume (b=breast, h=butt).

The shrinking seems to be related to the uncensor, but I'm not sure what's wrong.

Syncroz
04-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Physics are handled in TTY units. Please check that you have a _b and _h TTY unit for every costume. E.g. cw_body_53_00_{b|h}.tty control the physics for clothed apron costume (b=breast, h=butt).

The shrinking seems to be related to the uncensor, but I'm not sure what's wrong.

Eh, I decided to re-install PPD and PRO (backing up the most importan things), this time I'll install the new uncensor manually, it would be easier for me to spot
if any files decides to vanish that way. I'll keep your comment in mind incase it happens again.

Edit: there we go, everything is working as it should, time to work the uncensoring patch.

Edit2: Finally I can go back to work :exhausted2:

Beatru
04-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but pro is capable of saving sound selections while the original studio was not. YAY

x06xp
04-23-2013, 09:49 PM
My first "PRO" pose
http://s13.postimg.org/ywbtj7o9z/2013_0423_2343_07748.png (http://postimage.org/)

Beatru
04-24-2013, 12:19 AM
She walked in at the wrong time I guess.

Hamster of doom
04-24-2013, 01:31 AM
She walked in at the wrong time I guess.

The wrong time... or the perfect moment? :crafty:

I guess the girl below really, REALLY likes bananas. Inuendo? What's that? A car model?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240473&stc=1&d=1366788487http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240474&stc=1&d=1366788500http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240475&stc=1&d=1366788513http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240476&stc=1&d=1366788524

Guff
04-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Uncle Bob & The Cummers

oh..and check out his customized plasma purple hog...it's wicked.
When I get the chance, ima change the guitar color and add a FREAKIN amp. They give you a guitar, a bass, and a pick, but no amp.

http://i.imgur.com/CZ5n90a.jpg

Syncroz
04-24-2013, 03:46 AM
Uncle Bob & The Cummers
Oh yes, we so need a amp!

UB also needs The Penetrator!
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/xmasf201113-1.png

Snooley
04-24-2013, 05:26 AM
Uncle Bob & The Cummers

That just made my Day! Uncle Bob & The Cummers, bwahahaha! XD
Be sure to send me a concert ticket when they're on tour!

Regards,
Snooley

seriall
04-24-2013, 06:39 AM
Hope you guys like it

x06xp
04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Queen and guard chilling on the beach:
http://s8.postimg.org/7q2qy8zgh/2013_0424_1104_13934.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/7q2qy8zgh/)http://s14.postimg.org/f99vh16t9/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/f99vh16t9/)

More:
http://s14.postimg.org/hp2wzcow1/2013_0424_1124_03320.png (http://postimage.org/)
http://s23.postimg.org/8tupr1ny3/2013_0424_1115_28251.png (http://postimage.org/)

Guff
04-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Oh yes, we so need a amp!

UB also needs The Penetrator!

We have an amp! Or at least Uncle Bob has his. I need to edit it some, but I'll post it later tonite.
Oh, and his custom les has already arrived as well!

http://i.imgur.com/ewWGgqo.png

EDIT - Couldn't find a Marshall stack to convert that was free. :(

EDIT 2 - Amp is posted in release thread.

Syncroz
04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
EDIT - Couldn't find a Marshall stack to convert that was free. :(

EDIT 2 - Amp is posted in release thread.

Alright! Amps for the win!

Does it have to be Marshall?

Hamster of doom
04-24-2013, 06:27 PM
I can't believe this... Alright, first 30 pages of chapter 1 of Necromancer's Hunt. Next post will have the rest. I'll probably just zip the next installments since I don't think the forum is really intended to take that many images at once...

Hamster of doom
04-24-2013, 06:33 PM
And the rest of chapter 1. Tell me what you think... IF you have the patience to read through that thing. :giveup:

panop857
04-24-2013, 07:16 PM
So what is the major difference between the original studio and the new PRO version? I am looking to make some comics.

The one posted in the previous few images is amazing, btw.

Hamster of doom
04-24-2013, 07:22 PM
So what is the major difference between the original studio and the new PRO version? I am looking to make some comics.

The one posted in the previous few images is amazing, btw.

A shitload of new items, lots of new poses, dance animations, some pretty good limb control. New outfits and hair styles, but not THAT many. Overall it's great for a comic I'd say.

The banana scene I posted uptread is a new pose with a tweaked arm, using a new banana item to give you an idea.

The comic is all the old studio though, the images I used were complete before PRO came out.

Guff
04-24-2013, 07:25 PM
A shitload of new items, lots of new poses, dance animations, some pretty good limb control. New outfits and hair styles, but not THAT many. Overall it's great for a comic I'd say.

The banana scene I posted uptread is a new pose with a tweaked arm, using a new banana item to give you an idea.

And another thing I just noticed, you can swap out a girl on the fly using the replace button.

Guff
04-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Alright! Amps for the win!

Does it have to be Marshall?

http://i.imgur.com/XN0jzDt.png

TBH, I'd prefer the AC30, which is what the model is based on. I had an AC15 back in the day, but sold it to a buddy who wouldn't take no for an answer. Wish I still had that amp. TUBES FTW!

Dammit Janet! We need some straps!

Hamster of doom
04-24-2013, 07:35 PM
And another thing I just noticed, you can swap out a girl on the fly using the replace button.

Yeah, it's got a lot of cool little things like that. A cool bunch of new maps too!

x06xp
04-24-2013, 08:13 PM
hahaha nice chapter Hamster of doom but l'm a little confused, do i read from right to left or other way around. sorry it's cause l'm use to reading Japanese manga.
Edit: nvm i figured it out lol, it's pretty interesting!

Hamster of doom
04-24-2013, 08:19 PM
hahaha nice chapter Hamster of doom but l'm a little confused, do i read from right to left or other way around. sorry it's cause l'm use to reading Japanese manga.

Left to right. And it's using western names covention: first name/last name.

I have no problem reading manga, but these days I'm more in western comics. Plus, I'm not japaneese, so... :happy:

Guff
04-25-2013, 01:02 AM
This is why we need a tophat!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs21/i/2007/275/9/3/Zatanna_by_DrewGardner.jpg

bdpq
04-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Hi all,

Just want to let you guys know that the version 1.3 of the uncensor mod is now released. (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3429127#post3429127) This is considered a major release which address quite a few bugs, make sure you download and install this version if you notice anything strange with your current uncensor.

bdpq

athrun59
04-25-2013, 01:32 AM
I can't believe this... Alright, first 30 pages of chapter 1 of Necromancer's Hunt. Next post will have the rest. I'll probably just zip the next installments since I don't think the forum is really intended to take that many images at once...

Question : what sort of software you done this comic ?

Hamster of doom
04-25-2013, 01:37 AM
Question : what sort of software you done this comic ?

I used Comic Life, with a few images touched with GIMP.

There's a free trial right there. (http://plasq.com/products/comiclife2/win)

athrun59
04-25-2013, 02:18 AM
I used Comic Life, with a few images touched with GIMP.

There's a free trial right there. (http://plasq.com/products/comiclife2/win)

damn... this software doesn't work in my pc. I have windows 7 but i installed it many time but it won' work....

x06xp
04-25-2013, 02:21 AM
This is why we need a tophat!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs21/i/2007/275/9/3/Zatanna_by_DrewGardner.jpg
hottest top hat picture i have ever seen...

Guff
04-25-2013, 05:01 AM
hottest top hat picture i have ever seen...

Now that I have everything somewhat back to normal, I'm going to rework the tophat I started on. I think I can cobble together the rest of the outfit in that image using various _00 and _01 parts.
I already have the jacket tailored.

http://i.imgur.com/UIKk65Y.png

erochichi
04-25-2013, 05:52 AM
Left to right. And it's using western names covention: first name/last name.

I have no problem reading manga, but these days I'm more in western comics. Plus, I'm not japaneese, so... :happy:

I despise western comics. Except the good ones.:XD:
The truth is, my comics reading is 90% manga, the rest western comics.:happy:
Games? Only Japanese, Nagi Project, Illusion, etc. similar 3D, and 2D games with curvy female characters.:inlove:

x06xp
04-25-2013, 06:23 AM
That's one hot ass...literally.:XD:
http://s12.postimg.org/lrypshkmh/2013_0425_0817_02778.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/lrypshkmh/)

Syncroz
04-25-2013, 08:25 AM
damn... this software doesn't work in my pc. I have windows 7 but i installed it many time but it won' work....

You could try Manga Studio EX, pretty much the same, though more Manga oriented when it comes to effects and speech bubbels.

A to da G
04-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Updated my PRO tutorial with a small instruction about how to move both breasts (sample in the spoiler) for photo taking.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240583&stc=1&d=1366905866

Hamster of doom
04-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Updated my PRO tutorial with a small instruction about how to move both breasts (sample in the spoiler) for photo taking.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240583&stc=1&d=1366905866

That's... really obvious in retrospect. Wonder why I never thought of that. :giveup:

x06xp
04-25-2013, 12:50 PM

that's one hotass picture.

KageRyu1
04-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Is there a tutorial on how to make them dance?

x06xp
04-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Is there a tutorial on how to make them dance?
it's in the default animation list, near the bottom, need studio PRO tho.

TAKUE
04-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Where do you can download the expansion?

Hamster of doom
04-25-2013, 03:32 PM

Hmmm... Troublesome. Maybe try downloading from there instead?

http://comiclife.com/

If it doesn't work, tell me.

panop857
04-25-2013, 06:51 PM
What is the best way to save a decent resolution screenshot without the watermark? "Save" is low-res, F11 is higher-res but has the Illusion logo in the corner.

KageRyu1
04-25-2013, 11:52 PM
Studio PRO needs more dance animations. There are only 4. They're not even that erotic.

Guff
04-25-2013, 11:57 PM
Uncle Bob always seems to sell a lot of merchandise after his concerts.
Maybe it's the music, or maybe the atmosphere, but whatever it is makes everyone horny.

http://i.imgur.com/6dO6BIr.gif

x06xp
04-26-2013, 12:12 AM
Maybe it's the music, or maybe the atmosphere, but whatever it is makes everyone horny.

http://i.imgur.com/6dO6BIr.gif
hahaha encore! that was really detailed. i even saw people in the background acting natural, like the school girls walking together, great scene.

Hamster of doom
04-26-2013, 12:45 AM

Cool! It's been a while since we've seen one of those.

I'm curious, how long those animated scenes take to make on average?

Guff
04-26-2013, 02:59 AM
Cool! It's been a while since we've seen one of those.

I'm curious, how long those animated scenes take to make on average?

Not long to me, but setting up the characters takes the most time (location, facials, body position, etc). But for positioning characters, remember, holding down the Ctrl key while holding down the left mouse button will move the highlighted character (or characters if more than one is selected) to any place on the map, quick.
If you pay attention to the images, you'll see that the only character moved during the entire scene is the singer, and only once.
All of the other characters are set, the camera angles and image sequences are used to imply the action.

To me, one of the real bonuses of this expansion is the multiple camera angles you can save and load. Where before I would move characters though a map to see if the next shot's angle/placement would look acceptable, now I can toggle between 5 camera spots and load/save on the fly.

On a side note, the tophat is coming along. It could be used with lds718's bunny outfit to replicate a magician.

EDIT - Dammit! We need a cape!

http://i.imgur.com/oaO8qmz.png

Guff
04-26-2013, 03:10 AM
It just hit me like a brick.

I have seen comments stating disappointment in the fact that we can't make our own animated scenes, and that there's only a handful of dance sequences, which I agree with as there should be more.
But think of the possibilities of creating and saving your own static animation positions (frame)? I would love to see this feature added by Illusion. Set up a static frame, and then be able to "save as", and having those saved frames enabled though buttons much like the camera angles. Click a button, load a frame, click the next button, load a different frame, and so on.

Syncroz
04-26-2013, 04:45 AM

I have seen comments stating disappointment in the fact that we can't make our own animated scenes, and that there's only a handful of dance sequences, which I agree with as there should be more.
But think of the possibilities of creating and saving your own static animation positions (frame)? I would love to see this feature added by Illusion. Set up a static frame, and then be able to "save as", and having those saved frames enabled though buttons much like the camera angles. Click a button, load a frame, click the next button, load a different frame, and so on.

I had this idea myself a few days back, mostly due that it can be annoying to re-do a pose that isn't in the list (like an windmill .gif animation that consist of several limb movements).

bdpq
04-26-2013, 04:53 AM

What I have always missed is Yuusha's unique ability to save customized animation sequences. I had lots of fun doing those "crazy moves" for the special attack combos. it was mad.

A to da G
04-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Now this is really stupid, I just realized that you can't use any key to move the camera while the scene is frozen.

Only 5 buttons work: R E W Q and 5 on numpad.

Mouse can still be used and covers the majority of the function. But tilt can only achieved with "/"(left) "\"(right) " ' "(reset), and you can't use them if you are taking a static picture with adjusted boobs. You have to stick to certain order what you do first.

Syncroz
04-26-2013, 06:34 AM
She scares me:omfg:
All that anger + that huge hammer!

panop857
04-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Is it possible to the save the SCENE and load it later, not just save a picture of it? Like, I want to place the characters and poses, and come back to it later.

A to da G
04-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Is it possible to the save the SCENE and load it later, not just save a picture of it? Like, I want to place the characters and poses, and come back to it later.
the poser can save the scene as png. and you can share your png files or load png files as scenes from other people.

Syncroz
04-26-2013, 06:46 AM
The Studio saves its scenes in .png format, load any scene from the studioscene folder (i.e Hardcorebaby.png). Avoid altering the picture itself, like loading the .png into photoshop and overwrite it after any kind of altering of it.

Guff
04-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Tell me nobody saw this coming? :evillaugh:

http://i.imgur.com/8UTypyS.gif

Syncroz
04-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Tell me nobody saw this coming? :evillaugh:

http://i.imgur.com/8UTypyS.gif

*hyyms the Star Wars theme song*

Guff
04-26-2013, 09:10 AM
BTW, don't look now, but there's a 160MB download posted.
Version 2 of premium_sp_01_plus.exe

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/premium_sp/download/01plus.html

damn this is going to get complicated by releasing it under the same name.

x06xp
04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
BTW, don't look now, but there's a 160MB download posted.
Version 2 of premium_sp_01_plus.exe

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/premium_sp/download/01plus.html

damn this is going to get complicated by releasing it under the same name.
thanks Guff, is that like free dlc?

Guff
04-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes, but it is a slow download, at least for me it is. Must be heavy site traffic @ Illusion.

OH!

And the hors---the horses are on the track!

http://i.imgur.com/7v4ina5.png

A to da G
04-26-2013, 09:25 AM
It seems that it contains some night versions of some maps. New stuffs, so it's actually a "must get" I guess.

x06xp
04-26-2013, 09:27 AM
Yes, but it is a slow download, at least for me it is. Must be heavy site traffic @ Illusion.

OH!

Lol, and yup it says it gunna take about an hour for me.

Syncroz
04-26-2013, 09:32 AM
OH!

Hey, Guff, think you could work your magic together in a near/distant future and perhaps make an studio character out of any of those horses?
Shitload of work no doubt, it would be more than awesome though O_O

On a side note:"Welcome to Uncle Bob's Ranch: Please don't fuck the animals!" Hehe.

A to da G
04-26-2013, 10:54 AM
So.... 4 "new" maps and 6 new items, anything else?

Guff
04-26-2013, 11:09 AM
So.... 4 "new" maps and 6 new items, anything else?

Maybe a new position, can't tell since I don't read kanji, katakana, hiragana or whatever those characters are under the images.

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/premium_sp/download/01plus/sample04.jpg

Guff
04-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey, Guff, think you could work your magic together in a near/distant future and perhaps make an studio character out of any of those horses?
Shitload of work no doubt, it would be more than awesome though O_O

On a side note:"Welcome to Uncle Bob's Ranch: Please don't fuck the animals!" Hehe.

Not a character, but I already have them as Studio items. When I get some additional stuff collected and converted I'll post them.
Also need a chicken, so the joke makes sense.

'Why did the chicken cross the road?"
and
"Why did the pervert cross the road?"

A to da G
04-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Maybe a new position, can't tell since I don't read kanji, katakana, hiragana or whatever those characters are under the images.

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/premium_sp/download/01plus/sample04.jpg
Checked through the list, nothing.

I assume those 2 pictures are just to show some random stories that happen during the night.

Snooley
04-26-2013, 04:26 PM
There is no Porn on Hongfire
This is what happens when you ask for downloadlinks on Hongfire.
This is my first Video clip I created to test out studio pro.
Also note that this advertises my Special Forces Outfit Mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3430630#post3430630).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85pZXPKOEU0
You may want to turn the volume down. XD

You can grab the mod here. (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3430630#post3430630)

Hope you enjoy it, was half drunk when I made this. =_=

Regards,
Mr. Snooley

bdpq
04-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Checked through the list, nothing.

I assume those 2 pictures are just to show some random stories that happen during the night.

Illusion is just trying to be funny when they recycled two old maps

the first one says
"Plenty of dangers lurking around in the pool at night!?"

the second one says:
"No one else is around at this hour?"

x06xp
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
hahaha that video was awesome Snooley and kickass outfit!

Guff
04-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Coming soon to a recording studio near you....

The Marshall Plan

http://i.imgur.com/l9nHXMk.png

KageRyu1
04-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Illusion needs to make more dance animations for PSP

panop857
04-26-2013, 07:21 PM
The Studio saves its scenes in .png format, load any scene from the studioscene folder (i.e Hardcorebaby.png). Avoid altering the picture itself, like loading the .png into photoshop and overwrite it after any kind of altering of it.

Oh, I assumed that the .png was just an image. Thank you.

What is the best way to save a hi-res image? F11 has the watermark, print screen is a bit tedious to crop.

Syncroz
04-26-2013, 09:07 PM
Oh, I assumed that the .png was just an image. Thank you.
What is the best way to save a hi-res image? F11 has the watermark, print screen is a bit tedious to crop.

Unpack the prpr_04_00.pp and unpack the .rar. Copy, paste and replace cm.tga with the one inside the .rar down in the attatchments. It should remove the watermark(note that you have two prpr_04_00.pp files if you have PPD and PRO in separate folders).
Repack the prpr_04_00.pp and remove any bak.pp files to avoid conflict.

panop857
04-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Unpack the prpr_04_00.pp and unpack the .rar. Copy, paste and replace cm.tga with the one inside the .rar down in the attatchments. It should remove the watermark(note that you have two prpr_04_00.pp files if you have PPD and PRO in separate folders).

What do I use for the PP files? The links in the mod thread are broken or out of date. I got a decompiler, but not a recompiler.

Syncroz
04-27-2013, 04:09 AM
What do I use for the PP files? The links in the mod thread are broken or out of date. I got a decompiler, but not a recompiler.

The [Censored 'til fixed] both decompiles and recompiles, there's also another utillity but I forgot its name. You could also use SB3UtilityGUI, it would allowe you to switch out such things as images/textures and
some other things without the direct need of decompiling/recompiling.

athrun59
04-27-2013, 04:44 AM
Another question guys : how i can make videos with my scenes ? is it possible ?

Guff
04-27-2013, 05:14 AM

Is it possible? YES (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416693-ILLUSION-Premium-Play-Darkness-(%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A0%E3% 83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%EF%BD%9E%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC %E3%82%AF%E3%83%8D%E3%82%B9%EF%BD%9E)-Character-amp-GamePlay-Discussion?p=3430633#post3430633)

For recording a looped movement ( sex animation, dance) I use Fraps. But the standard operating procedure in making a movie with a poser program is to do stop animation. Set up a scene, screenshot it, move the characters, camera angle, etc., take another screenshot and repeat these steps until you have enough frames captured to imply the motion or action portrayed in that scene. Depending upon your story's script, you may end up spending hours just doing these steps in order to get all of your scenes captured. Then you need to layout the sequence of the captured images in a program that can convert them into a single file such as a animated .gif or movie file (.avi, .mpg, .mov, .mp4, etc).
I use Ulead GIF Animator and/or Corel VideoStudio.

Syncroz
04-27-2013, 05:15 AM
Get an software that have the ability to capture the screen, i.e CamStudio + Guffs method.

athrun59
04-27-2013, 05:40 AM
Get an software that have the ability to capture the screen, i.e CamStudio + Guffs method.

OK THANKS i'm gonna try !

Guff
04-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Fishermen's Lament

http://i.imgur.com/lLGSz9d.gif

Syncroz
04-27-2013, 06:20 AM
Fishermen's Lament
http://i.imgur.com/lLGSz9d.gif

Dang it Guff, you are one hardworking "toy-maker", what's next, a battleship? :XD: "You squirted on (sank) my battleship!"

Oh! Reminds me of that I forgot to get some more practise matriel.

Belmondo
04-27-2013, 08:19 AM
My new Bit... Girl hope you like it. :P

http://i.minus.com/izyBYPDAL2jsQ.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iunyzrVwjA5Y3.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibiUHrt1zpmr1A.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ir4PUpE4pSn0N.jpg

Thanks for these awesome mods!

x06xp
04-27-2013, 08:42 AM
My new Bit... Girl hope you like it. :P

http://i.minus.com/izyBYPDAL2jsQ.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iunyzrVwjA5Y3.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibiUHrt1zpmr1A.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ir4PUpE4pSn0N.jpg

Thanks for these awesome mods!
hot looking girl!:love: is that outfit from a mod?

Guff
04-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Ever wondered where illegal aliens come from?

http://i.imgur.com/vJEW6lS.png

x06xp
04-27-2013, 09:51 AM

http://i.imgur.com/vJEW6lS.png

bwahahahaha, my gawd!!

enimaroah
04-27-2013, 10:00 AM
The PremiumDecrypt.exe both decompiles and recompiles, there's also another utility but I forgot its name. You could also use SB3UtilityGUI, it would allowe you to switch out such things as images/textures and
some other things without the direct need of decompiling/recompiling.

Please dont recommend PremiumDecrypt as it's still unfixed and could produce corrupt pp files. Newcomers could have missed the discussion. The FP of the modding discussion should be the first stop for them.

Syncroz
04-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Please dont recommend PremiumDecrypt as it's still unfixed and could produce corrupt pp files. Newcomers could have missed the discussion. The FP of the modding discussion should be the first stop for them.

Sorry! I'm so used to mention it >.<

I believe I've seen that dress somewhere in the Mod release thread.

Guff
04-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Sorry! I'm so used to mention it >.<

I believe I've seen that dress somewhere in the Mod release thread.

it's a white version of lds718's black dress mod, which is based on the wedding outfit. Not sure who posted it or where though.

http://pds21.egloos.com/pds/201302/17/69/e0058969_512017eb63670.jpg

Syncroz
04-27-2013, 11:36 AM
it's a white version of lds718's black dress mod, which is based on the wedding outfit. Not sure who posted it or where though.

http://pds21.egloos.com/pds/201302/17/69/e0058969_512017eb63670.jpg

It was Alex7997 that uploaded it in the Mod release thread, just stumbled onto it.
Short Dresses (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3424398#post3424398)

x06xp
04-27-2013, 11:54 AM
thanks guys! downloading now.:)

Guff
04-27-2013, 12:11 PM
So now we have a tophat and a cane. Still looking for a way to make or get a cape. I so wish Illusion had the clothing physics that I was seeing in X Story.

http://i.imgur.com/HopRicH.png

Stormwing
04-27-2013, 07:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vJEW6lS.png My face when i click open the spoiler tag...
http://i.imgur.com/Uzv1U.jpg
Some things cannot be unseen indeed...

x06xp
04-27-2013, 11:24 PM
1.Sleeping
http://s18.postimg.org/7cskcz8x5/2013_0428_0002_07859.png (http://postimage.org/)
2.Hey boy you having a bad dream?
http://s4.postimg.org/7o5qx2kkd/2013_0428_0120_14273.png (http://postimage.org/)
Waaaahhh! more like a wet dream!:omfg:
http://s16.postimg.org/8aijyskpx/2013_0428_0110_48157.png (http://postimage.org/)

Guff
04-28-2013, 06:42 AM
That reminds me of something else on the to-do list, removing those d@mned danglies hanging from those horns. That just doesn't look right.

Belmondo
04-28-2013, 08:07 AM

Thanks! And yes, given the necessary response.

And my dark elf: :inlove: (resist...)

http://i.minus.com/i1mxucVMR9RTe.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iglAKkfLdco6m.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iNFWVWoFf66kt.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ib0FjHxpC4gxaL.jpg
http://i.minus.com/i6eH3Cq9g3HAg.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibt5d5cY4uDBl0.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibpJ2Mtbt1hpoG.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iertKR3wFJkj4.jpg

x06xp
04-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks! And yes, given the necessary response.

And my dark elf: :inlove: (resist...)

http://i.minus.com/i1mxucVMR9RTe.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iglAKkfLdco6m.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iNFWVWoFf66kt.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ib0FjHxpC4gxaL.jpg
http://i.minus.com/i6eH3Cq9g3HAg.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibt5d5cY4uDBl0.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibpJ2Mtbt1hpoG.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iertKR3wFJkj4.jpg
nice pic's, can't say l'm a big fan of the skin texture mod though. really like that last picture.:kakashi:

GamerGirl
04-28-2013, 04:30 PM
1.Sleeping
http://s18.postimg.org/7cskcz8x5/2013_0428_0002_07859.png (http://postimage.org/)
2.Hey boy you having a bad dream?
http://s4.postimg.org/7o5qx2kkd/2013_0428_0120_14273.png (http://postimage.org/)
Waaaahhh! more like a wet dream!:omfg:
http://s16.postimg.org/8aijyskpx/2013_0428_0110_48157.png (http://postimage.org/)

i loved it =) very good one <3

KageRyu1
04-28-2013, 05:21 PM
I want to import Guff's Black Venus. How do I do this? I can't find any scene file that has Venus that I can import.

panop857
04-28-2013, 05:28 PM

The file you uploaded (and since deleted), doesn't appear to work at all?

Guff
04-28-2013, 05:52 PM
I want to import Guff's Black Venus. How do I do this? I can't find any scene file that has Venus that I can import.

Because she has never been posted in a studio scene. However, as I have told numerous others that have requested her via PM's, there are more than enough images of her posted to use as a visual template to create your own version.
Other than the dark nipple mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3410588#post3410588), there is nothing about her that cannot be duplicated using the standard in-game customization screen. And to me, that is what this game revolves around. Creativity.

Hamster of doom
04-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Because she has never been posted in a studio scene. However, as I have told numerous others that have requested her via PM's, there are more than enough images of her posted to use as a visual template to create your own version.
Other than the dark nipple mod (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3410588#post3410588), there is nothing about her that cannot be duplicated using the standard in-game customization screen. And to me, that is what this game revolves around. Creativity.

You're not wrong. Isn't part of the fun trying to have your own style? :happy:

I think Black Venus is pretty darn cool, but my tastes are different. And it's awesome that PPD accomodates both.

Speaking of wich, while fooling around I found out hair interacts with limbs. Very minor, but still pretty cool!

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240895&stc=1&d=1367194580

Syncroz
04-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Ahhh! The demo is out, finally.
Due to engine change and various kinds of issues (plus outside pressure) I have not released the version that I wanted to. :noooo:
Instead of 0.1.4 (cause it's not done) I've released 0.1.1, which is quite depressing. :omfg:

Oh well, I'll release 0.1.4 asap, but since it is 5 AM here, I'll sleep first!
(Blog for version notes + DL)

xxcarloxx
04-29-2013, 05:20 AM
my girls!:inlove:

Syncroz
04-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Hiiiiiyaaaah!
Or something like that...

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/xSyncrozx/Mo-SA-00X_zps19c57fb9.gif
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/xSyncrozx/AnimationPattern-All_zpsa0f1a9de.png

Can you guess the total amount of frames for this raw and "frozen" animation?
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/xSyncrozx/Healing1Anim_zpscdda2bbc.png
It's made out of 24 frames as unaltered, once done the amount of frames climbs to 36-38.
The total amount of hours this one is expected to take to finish is about 5-7 hours.

So, 70 animated skills/attacks x 7 hours of work = ~490 hours of work to finish them all(without breaks). Huff huff*

totaldecay78
04-29-2013, 04:26 PM
I've updated my hair mod with 2 new hair cuts, you can grab it here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416672-Mod-Release-Thread-(Illusion)-Premium-Play-Darkness?p=3420466#post3420466).

squallcrosslionheart
04-29-2013, 05:38 PM
She's so hot!!!

Hamster of doom
04-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Ahhh! The demo is out, finally.
Due to engine change and various kinds of issues (plus outside pressure) I have not released the version that I wanted to. :noooo:
Instead of 0.1.4 (cause it's not done) I've released 0.1.1, which is quite depressing. :omfg:

Oh well, I'll release 0.1.4 asap, but since it is 5 AM here, I'll sleep first!
(Blog for version notes + DL)

Can't unpack apparently. Odd.

zhongxiaoqi
04-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Today is to be included in the annals of the day.goddess series of films finally born
After more than two months of production, the film version of the length of time over two hours finally completed
God as the final Pro
     You can not play games
But you must not miss this film

Movie logo
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p755/opiumud/107_zps193871f5.jpg

Movie Poster
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p755/opiumud/POST526F672C_zps57f3f277.jpg

Movie Preview pictures
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p755/opiumud/MOVIEREVIEW_zps125122b3.jpg

Download:
mega link
https://mega.co.nz/#!JYoiABxJ!Kk3jyVTdtg4UKeNRc1JpLWA3q_BTePizN6OzkR3 07ho

RM 860.9M
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/9RszCQJwAABWiX5Rca7
(click 女神2RM格式720(不屈).rmis download begin)

WMV 2.9G
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/9RszCQJXBwDJoX5R8ef
(click 女神2(屈服结局)720p.wmvis download begin)

other Network disk
WMV 2.9G
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=511807&uk=2787785839
RM格式 860.9M
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=511809&uk=2787785839

movie trailer download
迅雷
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/9RszCQLQpgCw0nJRd12
百度网盘:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=498137&uk=2787785839

This video is the first episode Download 379.78MB
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/9RszCQJaDgCwAn9R615

x06xp
04-29-2013, 07:20 PM
holy..that looks amazing.
aw man gunna take me like 24 hours to download lol

zhongxiaoqi
04-29-2013, 07:35 PM
holy..that looks amazing.
aw man gunna take me like 24 hours to download lol
sorry my English so poor and
Who can download uploaded to the international network disk
I will only use the Chinese and Korean network disk T T

cuteichan
04-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Today is to be included in the annals of the day.goddess series of films finally born
After more than two months of production, the film version of the length of time over two hours finally completed
God as the final Pro
     You can not play games

Mother of god...this looks like gold...

Downloading now, will see how this looks l

sorry my English so poor and
Who can download uploaded to the international network disk
I will only use the Chinese and Korean network disk T T

And the asians servers are trash :(
IF possible, try uploading it to Mega or even make a torrent file

Akira1555
04-30-2013, 12:11 AM
It looks nice but please, hide pictures in spoilers...

Guff
04-30-2013, 12:48 AM

And you did use spoiler. Thanks for the edit to add it.

zhongxiaoqi
04-30-2013, 01:25 AM
sorry I Don't know this
I added the spoiler
now I try updata 2 mega when finish work I'll show the mega download link in my Posts

Guff
04-30-2013, 05:12 AM
We need the ability to attach these new movable limbs and body parts, to other body parts.
Say for instance, be able to lock the hand onto the head. Head turns, arm turns with it.

Syncroz
04-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Can't unpack apparently. Odd.

Can't unpack the .rar or having problems with the .exe file?
(edit: uploaded a uncompressed game folder, just drop it anywhere, most of the install notes still applies.)

Snooley
04-30-2013, 07:53 AM
We need the ability to attach these new movable limbs and body parts, to other body parts.
Say for instance, be able to lock the hand onto the head. Head turns, arm turns with it.

100% agree there, making anal masturbation scenes is a pain at the moment and in some instances even impossible (Hand whirls arround like mad etc.)

Regards,
Snooley

x06xp
04-30-2013, 08:10 AM
the moment i read anal masturbation my first thought was "how the fck can a man put his penis up his own ass?! that is impossible" but then i realized you were talking about a women using her fingers....lol

Guff
04-30-2013, 09:39 AM
100% agree there, making anal masturbation scenes is a pain at the moment and in some instances even impossible (Hand whirls arround like mad etc.)

Regards,
Snooley

I was thinking more along the lines of the guy's hands staying with the motion of the girls breasts during sex, but I like the way you think. ;)

Guff
04-30-2013, 09:52 AM
I'm gonna release the tophat and cane as is, as I'm tired of working on the outfit for now.
Looks good with lds718's and jaxhf's bunny outfits anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/HZ5ZrW8.gif

squallcrosslionheart
04-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Some Pictures Of my Hot Char, Lara... Soon a new video will be released with her on the cast. : )

Guff
04-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Hunted?

http://i.imgur.com/xKjBnzG.gif

Or hunter?

Guff
04-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Innocent?

http://i.imgur.com/SY63W6o.gif

Or guilty?

x06xp
04-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Hunted?

http://i.imgur.com/xKjBnzG.gif

Or hunter?
definitely hunter bwahaha :evillaugh:

squallcrosslionheart
04-30-2013, 04:48 PM
OMG, she's just beautiful as she is... She'll be in the next movie too.