PDA

View Full Version : longest relationship?

bubbles123
02-22-2006, 04:23 PM
ok. um.. i hope i can do this right, u noe on my spelling, cause i do sux at that.
ok um.. question is : what is ur longest relationship?
like in ur life what was the longest time u went out with a person u love or was with?
me: hmmm. really hard, i don't last long, i tend to be a lousy gf. since i'm too shy . the longest was like a week. but, that now. hopefully i find the perfect one, taht i can spend my life with,ok
peace
and have a amazing day!!
thans for replying!!;) :) :biggrin: :D :rolleyes: :smile:

Boo
02-22-2006, 04:28 PM
(f) A week? That doesn't sound like a really serious relationship. Then again,
who am I to talk? I've never been in a relationship in my life. T_T (w)
*huggles bubbles* ^_^

Karis Fra Mauro
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Hmm, if you define relationship as in dating I've never done that so longest time would be zero. But I have had friends occasionally, which was nice. That's a kind of relationship :) Maybe 10 years was about the longest there.

IndigoLily
02-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Over two years and counting. I love my Na-chan.

gvbn
02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
finding a perfect partner is probably
impossible. trying that might just
result in several short relationships

my shortest, longest and current
relationship has lasted about 0 minutes

oppai_suki
02-22-2006, 08:38 PM
3 years. That's the longest one.(u)

peacius
02-22-2006, 08:42 PM
in it now, so far 7 months! heehee ♥♡

Kitee
02-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Two and a half years for me.
I don't know what else to say. ^^

Knifes
02-22-2006, 09:05 PM
ehh... one and half days ...
There are just some memories I dun I want to remember...
>.>
<.<

(and lets just leave that thought by saying I was a bad, bad person when it came to relationships) >.<
...stupid immaturity complex...

Catgirls
02-22-2006, 09:06 PM
ok um.. question is : what is ur longest relationship?Eight years.

Fanin
02-22-2006, 09:09 PM
0 second :rolleyes:
Never had any relationship :p

Hayeate
02-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I was married for 79 years to a woman who's name I didn't even know...

Oh wait, that was just a bad movie, never mind. Me? Relationship? Nah, I'm atrocious. By the way, it's not getting laid which is the problem - I just don't get along well with people on a long term basis. Sure I have friends over the decades, but actually living with me isn't going to be easy. I guess I'll just have to look for some super calm woman or something.

burnout
02-22-2006, 09:51 PM
4 years and counting

Hayeate
02-22-2006, 10:02 PM
And just when I thought one of the few 50+ year old members of HongFire was going to reveal himself. Well my grandparents will be celebrating their 80th anniversary soon.

Oh noes, I hope the FBI doesn't catch me. If anything happens, please let me transfer my vast fortune to your bank account, and you shall be entitled fully to my inheritance of $60,000,000,000,000 (tax deductible, no refund applied, creditor not responsible for masturbatory injuries caused by the vast amounts of cash etc. ltd. atm. isp. wtf. Jaugust 4th, 1942.) Of course...I will need your PIN and credit card number. Remember, the clock is ticking on this supercentenarian...so hurry up fast in this one in a century opportunity!

gvbn
02-23-2006, 12:53 AM
Although I've known my fiancee since childhood, it wasn't until I was 12 that we started talking about being more than friends. We exchanged e-mail frequently. We began discovering each other, and planned on meeting each other. We met for the first time when I was 16, and we dated when we were in the same country. I'm now 22, and we're getting married in 4 months. Our relationship has lasted 10 wonderful years, and I expect that we will have many more wonderful years to come.
exchanging emails about ten years
ago. now that's a romantic story :cry:

also requesting copies of ancient emails

Raikoh
02-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Five happy years and counting.

Shybal Noom
02-23-2006, 06:40 AM
i guess i would have to say... 9 months? comon, the girl was having a baby, if i stayed any longer, id have to be the father!!!
lol
no seriously, 9 months. give or take. i try and try, but it never seems to go anywhere. its either im terrible at what i do... or its a curse. i blame the curse!!! damn my great great grandfather for shooting that gypsy!!! if only it werent for that!
lol

-2 lol's in this post-

donkeypuncher
02-23-2006, 08:05 AM
<for bubbles> mai longes relation ship went fer bout 5 years...jus for laughs i haven don dis fer herkas longs...

<back>whoaa ok my longest was for 5 years, she did get pregnant but she had a miss carriage...it was a happy time but something happen i want to forget..

*huggles b00lean, and jinjin*d--^_^--b

Tares
02-23-2006, 08:10 AM
the longest : 1.5 year ^_^
the shortest : hm, around 2 days ? -_-

bubbles123
02-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Although I've known my fiancee since childhood, it wasn't until I was 12 that we started talking about being more than friends. We exchanged e-mail frequently. We began discovering each other, and planned on meeting each other. We met for the first time when I was 16, and we dated when we were in the same country. I'm now 22, and we're getting married in 4 months. Our relationship has lasted 10 wonderful years, and I expect that we will have many more wonderful years to come.

lol. i'm so glad taht u net ur special someone!
congrats!! this is so sad!! but, happy for u too.!!!
lol.
ok
peace.
and thanks for replying.

bubbles123
02-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Why, thank you. You are such a wonderful dear.

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship didn't last as long as you would like. It is tough when you are young and shy. You'll need to find your own special way to get around this barrier. Perhaps you have a strong characteristic (i.e. competitiveness, perfectionist, etc.) that you can use to overshadow your shyness and force yourself to focus on sharing your goals, desires, and opinions; and developing trust. I wish you the best in your search. *kisu*

ur welcome!! thank u for ur advise.
i will use it wisely.
lol.
but, hopefully, i do meet someone who is cool and like me for who i am.
till then i be waiting.lol
ok
ur welcome and thnks.
peace.
and have a happy life!:D :biggrin:

june86
02-23-2006, 03:55 PM
my first relationship was 1 year. and that year was hell for me why. cuz my parents was against it and my GF was only using me for the money i was banking in the illegal gambling i did back then. and she hated my lifestyle came on what was i supposed do back then at age 15 huh? ok I'll stop there now i don't want to go back to the pain.

OK so my last one was back when i was 19 and now that one was a good one it was only a year again. but my last GF really changed the way i look at women all in all good relationship but it ended so fast.

npdcb
02-23-2006, 08:01 PM
merely a month, but those are memories you won't easily forget for the rest of your life ^^

icewirm
02-23-2006, 08:31 PM
My longgest relationship lasted over a year, I I thought that she was the one.............. wrong, the ending was horrible.

sargentwhitey
02-24-2006, 12:10 AM
Bah, my longest was about 4 months, somewhat long distance, so I'm surprised it lasted that long.

SirVirus05
02-24-2006, 11:11 AM
You'll be all laughing at me, but once in summer school I really liked one Japanese foreign abroad student. Her english was way way too poor, and at that time I never studied Japanese before....Well, this relationship lasted about a week or so....T_T.

cheekyTenshi
02-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Im up to 8 yrs with the same guy, and counting...I love my LENNY..

yojimboslashes
02-27-2006, 11:24 AM
ok. um.. i hope i can do this right, u noe on my spelling, cause i do sux at that.
ok um.. question is : what is ur longest relationship?
like in ur life what was the longest time u went out with a person u love or was with?
me: hmmm. really hard, i don't last long, i tend to be a lousy gf. since i'm too shy . the longest was like a week. but, that now. hopefully i find the perfect one, taht i can spend my life with,ok
peace
and have a amazing day!!
thans for replying!!;) :) :biggrin: :D :rolleyes: :smile:

a week? damn thats short! my last relationship was 7 and a half years and it ended just like that! i dont love you no more she said what could i do ........i had to let her go

April Angela
02-27-2006, 11:33 AM
what kind of relationship?
love = 0 sec. (don't have any yet...)
friend(s) = 13 years still counting...

bubbles123
02-27-2006, 02:21 PM
a week? damn thats short! my last relationship was 7 and a half years and it ended just like that! i dont love you no more she said what could i do ........i had to let her go
wow!! taht rough what she said about the i don't love u. man, she just said it straight up. well. i hope u find soemone better than her.
lol
ok. now i'm in another relation it about 4 days and still going!!
hopefully he the one. but i dunno. i don't care at all. as long i'm with him:rolleyes: :o , and happy,.lol
ok
peace. and have a nice day!

yojimboslashes
02-27-2006, 02:29 PM
wow!! taht rough what she said about the i don't love u. man, she just said it straight up. well. i hope u find soemone better than her.
lol
ok. now i'm in another relation it about 4 days and still going!!
hopefully he the one. but i dunno. i don't care at all. as long i'm with him:rolleyes: :o , and happy,.lol
ok
peace. and have a nice day!
:kakashi: well she was drunk when she said it she'd been on the booze after she finished work when she came back she said i,m going out with my mate tomorrow night coz she dont love her chap either ..........what could i do.....that was 12 months ago........thanx for your concern and i really hope yours lasts awhile

cheekyTenshi
03-01-2006, 12:58 AM
now that i thought about it..relationship sucks...

yojimboslashes
03-01-2006, 01:05 AM
now that i thought about it..relationship sucks...
oh dear i hope yours doesnt go the way mine did ;)

eMKa
03-01-2006, 01:25 AM
The longest for me would be hanging with one girl in my highschool time we were going with each other for around 3-4 years till highschool education ended,but it wasn't something special,it quickly ended when we choosen different universities,but we're good friends at distant friends standards;)
We had first sex encounter together,and then it turned into some kind of relationship,we just felt good in each other company,it was some kind of young love without any problems,with ended without cries or any problems at all,like a cut of string:d
My shortest relationship,we had some "relations",would be less than 1 day time,I met a girl on some party,we did it,but we were drunk that time,and after a fact in the morning we just split and never meet each other.
My curennt one,which is rather very open and freelance relation I have from Valentine's Day,we met private about 4 times from our first meeting,and we just try to spend some time together,it's like a mine field,by exploring each other we gaining knowledge about us,which helps us understand better,in the end communication is the key;)

Hanamura
03-01-2006, 08:24 AM
15 years....if I would have shot him I would be out of prison by now :P :lol:
Have been alone for around 2 years now and I love it!

bunnygirl
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
It's been a year this past Valentine's Day for me and my boyfriend.

TTHX
03-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Never more than a year, and I've always been cheated on or dumped for someone else.

I don't plan to date...possibly ever.

Psycho Mantis
03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I don't plan to date...possibly ever.

Amen to that my brother.:kakashi:

Geeze..i never went on a date,and im not planning on it.If i find a girl,just corner her when she is alone...and..:whoohoo:

bubbles123
03-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Amen to that my brother.:kakashi:

Geeze..i never went on a date,and im not planning on it.If i find a girl,just corner her when she is alone...and..:whoohoo:

lol. taht is funny. i bet u find a gurl and u have to date her. but do not corner her. wait, when she ready. wait u not tehm stalkers or perv?
ok.lol. yeha. my relationship sux. i can't last more than a week. he broke up with me yesterday. i have a lousy life.lol. wish u ppl the best. peace!

Fuyutsuki
03-02-2006, 03:10 PM
hmmm only had 2 relationships, one was 2 years and ended on Valentine's Day...:(

current one is um..... probably closer to 3 years now.....:confused: :p

Thyran
03-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Man when I was 14, all I could think of was my PS games and football skillz. I'd never even think of girlfriends..

It's actually pretty normal since I have a niece at 14, she seems to be miss popular at her school and changes boyfriend every time I see her.

What are these kids doing at 14 anyway? Hold hands? :p

bubbles123
03-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Man when I was 14, all I could think of was my PS games and football skillz. I'd never even think of girlfriends..

It's actually pretty normal since I have a niece at 14, she seems to be miss popular at her school and changes boyfriend every time I see her.

What are these kids doing at 14 anyway? Hold hands? :p
ur niece is very lucky to be popular. i feel sorry for who she dat tehy probably been heart brken from her.lol.
um.ppl at 14. me is 14. and i don't hold hands. me is very shy when it come totaht stuff.:neko:
lol

Thyran
03-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Okay, you have to ignore this post then.

Well I'm currently in a relationship that's been lasting for about 4 years now with this girl..

called my left hand.

NekoGirl2543
03-03-2006, 06:46 AM
Eh my last relationsip wasnt the best. But I do like somone Ill never be with so ya. liked them for like 2 months now or maybe even more ._.' I dont know. I just know they don't feel the same but I dont let it bug me to much.

bubbles123
03-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Eh my last relationsip wasnt the best. But I do like somone Ill never be with so ya. liked them for like 2 months now or maybe even more ._.' I dont know. I just know they don't feel the same but I dont let it bug me to much.
u shudl tell taht person ur feelings. u never noe tehy probably liked u back. so i think it best u do the first move. or if that person don't like u try to be friends,a nd maybe he will change his mind. it better to take risk than think what if.... or what would happen....
yeah.ok
peace out!

Thanatos
03-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Well, I don't think you can call it a relationship but I went on a date with this girl, went ok-ish and talked a bit afterwards. Nothing came of it but we're still civil. To be honest, I'm glad I got out when i did because she went downhill from then on (ok so have have I but not as much, I hope) and since then (and before for that matter) nothing has happened as far as that sort of stuff is concerned, but it's getting better^^.