PDA

View Full Version : Habo Sake?

Unit1Evangelion
03-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Don't kno if I have spelt it right but has anyone had this type of sake? It has japans deadly viper in a jar of sake for a long period of time. Its supposed to make you hallucinate and its a type of aphrodisiac from what I hear. Anyone know anything else about this type?

RyuHayabusa
03-23-2006, 02:14 PM
OK i have to make a joke.

So one habo walks into the habo hotel and heads for the bar. He gets up to the bar and saies.
"Idid like a habo sake"
The bartender retorts.
"Me to but i cant find the right lady."

HJAHAAAHA. habo sucky o.o

but yea i wouldnt touch that stuff with a 10 ft pole

Xebi
03-23-2006, 03:21 PM
I don't get it >.>

Anyway, as for the sake, it sounds interesting, wouldn't
mind trying it out sometime, if it was available here perhaps?

Kouji
03-23-2006, 03:25 PM
@Xebi yea, i dont get it also <__< (Hi Xebi ^__^)

@jinjin 3 poisonous snakes @_@ thats really weird, i guess it adds a kick to the taste <__<;;

Xebi
03-23-2006, 03:27 PM
@Xebi yea, i dont get it also <__< (Hi Xebi ^__^)

@jinjin 3 poisonous snakes @_@ thats really weird, i guess it adds a kick to the taste <__<;;
Or seizure kicks to your body >.> wouldn't be too suprised x3
Heyzo's Kouji x3

Karis Fra Mauro
03-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Hmm, interesting... It's so hard to get the weird drinks though. Apparently the only place for real absinthe is Prague. There's something called a soul kiss that sounds tempting too. Hang on, I recognize this habo sake stuff! They have it as a drink you can make in Atelier Iris. Neat.

Unit1Evangelion
03-23-2006, 06:23 PM
JinJin-Do you kno if that is the same sake that makes you hallucinate if you drink enough of it? Thanks for the info too ^_^.

I am trying to get stationed there right now, hope I can to get ahold of some of this haha.

Kouji
03-23-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't understand RyuHayabusa's humor either. The Chinese used Haku Sake for therapeutic purposes. I'd like to try it just once.

http://xs73.xs.to/pics/06125/1161DSC00440.JPG.xs.jpg (http://xs73.xs.to/pics/06125/1161DSC00440.JPG)

Ugh, thats kinda making me uneasy, i dont think i would even touch the bottle... sorry ^^;;

Wow, marijuana-like high, & this stuff is not Illegal ?

Thyran
03-23-2006, 07:06 PM
They should seriously legalize drugs like marihuana man.
It's from the nature! It's there to be sniffed. :p

RyuHayabusa
03-23-2006, 07:33 PM
I Think Drugs should be legalized but produced by the government and sold at high prices and then theres no need for taxes its win win.

Thyran
03-23-2006, 07:37 PM
So the DEA will become the Drug Encouragement Agency, huh? :pYes right before they give out drugs to the poor and send drug packs to third world countries.

RyuHayabusa
03-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Nah, they gotta make money off of it. and have you seen how exspensive perscription drugs are? weed make a killing out economy would be perfect.

Unit1Evangelion
03-23-2006, 08:58 PM
No. What you are thinking about is Absinthe. Absinthe is a very smooth drink, with no trace of harsh flavor. But it is very dangerous. Absinthe is a 140 proof liquor distilled from wormwood, and it has hallucinagenic qualities. The mind altering substance is Thujone. Thujone creates a marijuana-like high, but unlike THC, Thujone can damage the brain.

Many of the Absinthe you find today are made from herb instead of wormwood. You'll have to go to Japan to get woodworm distilled Absinthe.
I have had Absinthe before. Took me 5 shots before I felt like I was on LSD. It does have a taste but a mild minty taste. It goes down very smooth for one of the highest proofed alcohols in the world. Its 200 proof though. I was just told that the snake sake from japan makes you hallucinate too if you drink enough.

Btw.......Jager straight from Germany is said to have 15% opeiom(sp?) in it.

Oh I will be doin Habu Sake as soon as I get stationed in japan. Will let you kno how it goes if I remember ^_^.

Xebi
03-24-2006, 02:31 AM
So anyone going to try Habu sake?
Ooh, I'd love to experiment x3 However, I'm 16 and not legal to buy hard alcohol.
And I think it'd be unlikely that anyone I know would order it for me.. x3

That and I have no clue if I can get it here in Holland, though if you can tell me
some adresses or something I'd love to try my best and bring my report x3

http://xs73.xs.to/pics/06125/1161DSC00440.JPG
Revolting, yet attractive >.> I always found snakes quite interesting x3

deadmantiz
03-24-2006, 02:57 AM
drank b4 a pretty cheap version of it made using ...dint count the snakes...doesnt make you very drunk but warms you right up...but expensive stuff and very 'heaty'