PDA

View Full Version : MY First Sig ~^_^~

RyuHayabusa
03-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Anyway I saw that alot of people make there own sigs. And I got tired of useing other peoples that I thought was kewl. So I decided to make my own.

I started working on it in Photoshop but I was quickly frustrated when I couldnt do what I wanted to so I went to my old buddy.

MS PAINT!

Woot go ms paint. It is not exactly what I want but it gets the point across.

I made it to try and draw people to the club I want to create HF-Furry.

Idid appreciate feedback tell me what you guies think.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/GenFu/MYSECONDSIG.jpg

This is the one I was trying to make originally like a slide down view.

RyuHayabusa
03-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Looks nice and sharp, but it is too large. The forum standard for sigs is 150x700@100kb. Also there is a thread for rating sigs at here (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45719).

I thinks its only off by 5

155x700

I wanted to cut out the head and bodys and have the hole background the same but still have the dividing lines. but i couldnt do that in paint XP

Oh and i didnt know about the other thread thank you for your feedback, and knowledge.

Boo
03-24-2006, 07:15 PM
I thinks its only off by 5

155x700
Nope, it's 700 px wide, 176 px high and it's size is 103,52 kB.

RyuHayabusa
03-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Fixed. Take that XP. I thought you guies were really smart. I was like How did they figure out all that stuff so quick, then I remembered properties and kicked myself in the face. But i re-did it. Hope you like.

Kouji
03-24-2006, 10:18 PM
wow, for an MS Paint job thats really good, i cant really give you things to do with it since you simply only have MS Paint, but you did a great job ^^

RyuHayabusa
03-24-2006, 10:20 PM
wow, for an MS Paint job thats really good, i cant really give you things to do with it since you simply only have MS Paint, but you did a great job ^^

I have photoshop 7 but i dont know how to use it i managed to pick up a user guide at the second hand store but its written so bland XP.

Most of my MS Paint prowess comes from being a pixel artist.

kdk
03-26-2006, 12:23 AM
meh i guess its good for first but all i see is renders and a simple bg but yea its ur first so i guess ican give it a 7.5/10