PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old girl jailed for 8 years for planing a rape (gangbang)

HongFire
04-15-2006, 06:23 AM
Saw this from some china news website. I tried to use some online translator to translate this aritical but the result was pretty bad. So I am gonna just translate some important part of this artical myself.

A 14 year girl Jailed for 8 years and the other 4 male raper jailed from 5 to 11 years.

Crime 1:

The 14 year girl's gang brought a uni girl to a motel and started to assult her. hitting and threatening. Then the 14 year girl in the other room pretend to be getting hited and crying to scare this uni girl. So that the uni girl doesn't dare to do anything and got raped.

Crime 2:

The 14 year old girl didn't like a girl in the internet cafe. Said she stole her $10CN ($1.5USD) slaped her once and got her gang to force the girl into a taxi. Then they brought this girl to a motel and raped the uni girl.

History of the 14 year old girl:
The 14 year old girl has a bad family so she always outside hand around with bad peoples. And 2 years ago she was raped by 2 guys which are jailed for 4 years each. After that she turned even worse and started to hand out of gangs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Opinion:
When you are young it is very important to becareful what kind of people you hanging out with. If you don't want to end up in jail.

wintypes
04-15-2006, 06:33 AM
I repeat myself:

All humans are formed by their environment. What they do and where they end up solely depends on their milieu.

So the girl became bad (I refuse to believe she was evil by birth) because of the bad circumstances. And China still has way to go to fix those socially critical neighborhoods.

jujufe
04-15-2006, 06:34 AM
14 year olds can be jailed that long? rly?

by the way what is a "uni girl"?

HongFire
04-15-2006, 06:39 AM
I repeat myself:

All humans are formed by their environment. What they do and where they end up solely depends on their milieu.

So the girl became bad (I refuse to believe she was evil by birth) because of the bad circumstances. And China still has way to go to fix those socially critical neighborhoods.

The only way to fix it is start from the gov. death sentence all the people in the gov that are bad first.

After that

death sentence all bad people. Do a major clean up.

And remember it has to start from the Gov first. Because China's Gov are pretty bad.

-----------------

The 14 year old got jailed the uni girl got raped.

wintypes
04-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Yeah, China's government has lot's of problems.

And it's true that the government needs to be reformed fist, before the society can be reformed. However, that sounds unrealistic to me.
Politics is unfortunately not only about the good of the people, but in first instance about the might of those who pull the strings.

Obviously, those "minor" issues like college girls getting raped by underage gangs hardly catch interest those big shots.

But how is a sudden change in reign supposed to happen? I underline that this is highly unrealistic. Of course is it disturbing to know those things will keep happening and it's even more disturbing to know that there isn't anything one oneself can do as a small middleclass wo/man.

sOt0nGz
04-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Jailed 4 years each for 2 men raping a TWELVE year old girl.. ain't that far too little?

Then evil 14 year old girl gets jailed 8 years.

Is there some kind of school in the jail? she'll come out at 22...

Boo
04-15-2006, 09:45 AM
OK, so a 14 year old gets 8 years and this guy (http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4319605&nav=4QcT) gets 60 days. :/
(Got the link from a friend a few minutes ago, by the way.)

wintypes
04-15-2006, 09:48 AM
Yeah, that's my brave new world :S

Kouji
04-15-2006, 11:53 AM
OK, so a 14 year old gets 8 years and this guy (http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4319605&nav=4QcT) gets 60 days. :/

Yea, thats weird, though i'm not saying what she did was right, but, they both should have about the same time, right ?

Thyran
04-15-2006, 12:09 PM
I will kill someone like that one day.

chompy
04-15-2006, 12:12 PM
lol. reality.

Otaku Ichise
04-15-2006, 12:16 PM
geh thats tough...

Boo
04-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Yea, thats weird, though i'm not saying what she did was right, but, they both should have about the same time, right ?
I don't think so. She's still very young and her mind is still being shaped so she
definitely has a chance to change. It's more difficult the older you get.
I think if she got into better company and a better family to take care of her,
she could she could probably change for the better. In Sweden a 14 year old
can't be sent to prison; it's juvenile prison until you 15. I think 8 years in prison
sounds really harsh for a 14 year old

The 14 year old girl should be a live body donor to medical research experiments.
WTF? That's ****ing disgusting! Yay, let's conduct experiments on the body
parts of some kid we murdered just because she made a mistake. :/ What she
did was wrong but I don't think she deserves that by far. She's 14 ffs, not some
40 year old serial killer.

peacius
04-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by jujufe
14 year olds can be jailed that long? rly?

by the way what is a "uni girl"?

ya, they can be jailed for that long. different laws and whatnot, not only that but they can be tried as an adult. i mean, planning a rape and all, and then participating (not on the rape, but pretending, planning, etc.). and 'uni' is probably for university. i didnt know about that until i went to japan and my friend said it, i was like 'what? sea urchin?' haha.
but i really think that all those people are getting what they need. but there should be more payed to the victim, dont you think? i mean, a girl gets raped, and what does she get? just the satisfaction of having the gang in jail? thats not good enough. im interested to find out what will come of this.
rape is entirely wrong, and rapist should be severely punished.

Originally Posted by b00lean
WTF? That's ****ing disgusting! Yay, let's conduct experiments on the body
parts of some kid we murdered just because she made a mistake. :/ What she
did was wrong but I don't think she deserves that by far. She's 14 ffs, not some
40 year old serial killer.

haha, ya, i agree. that would be a little harsh. but kind of makes sense, dont you think? capital punishment :) but what about the rest of the people. they should also be severely punished. rape is rape, whether its facilitated or not, its still rape... *i cringe at that word..

April Angela
04-15-2006, 01:42 PM
humans already knows what is right or wrong when it reaches age is 10yrs old and above.
in the case of this 2
13yr old boy and 14yr old girl need to be punished why?
cuz obviously they did IT knowingly! and needs to be punished. Depending on the crime.

moogleking
04-15-2006, 01:49 PM
What a cruel reality.

GiGaMoG
04-15-2006, 02:20 PM
They're all still teenager. How can they get jailed? Or did hongfire mean camp for missbehaviour children? (can't find better word )
jeezz...The world these days.

wintypes
04-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Everyone wonders about the symptoms and noone searches for the roots *sigh*

aznraynor23
04-15-2006, 02:44 PM
DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo
04-15-2006, 03:12 PM
They're all still teenager. How can they get jailed? Or did hongfire mean camp for missbehaviour children? (can't find better word )
jeezz...The world these days.
Well, as I understand it, this was in China and law is pretty strict over there.
I think the word you're looking for is "juvenile prison", which is the English word
for "ungdomsfängelse".

DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the sort of "intelligent" response I'd expect from a supporter of the death
penalty.

You can not go easy on children who comiit adult crimes. They have to be treated like adults. Both the 13 year old boy and this 14 year old girl.
Indeed? In that case children should be treated like adults under all
circumstances: Let them buy any kind of tobacco products they want, give
them the right to vote. Hell, let's just abolish parenthood altoghether, I mean if
they're adults, then they wouldn't need parents. They should go straight out of
their mothers vagina and out on the street were they belong. And now we might
just as well put them in jail straight away since if by some miracle they survive (:rolleyes:)
they're going to grow up to become criminals anyway.
No, you can go easy on children and you should not treat them as adults
because they're not.

Mai Tokiha
04-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Saw this from some china news website. I tried to use some online translator to translate this aritical but the result was pretty bad. So I am gonna just translate some important part of this artical myself.

A 14 year girl Jailed for 8 years and the other 4 male raper jailed from 5 to 11 years.
<snip>
This once again shows how terribly f*cked up the Chinese "justice" system is - a boy who viciously and intentionally kills someone only gets ridiculous 18 months, and this girl who raped other girls gets 8 years! :O
Now I'm not trying to downplay the rape or anything, but killing someone is *way* worse than a rape in my book! :rolleyes:

The only way to fix it is start from the gov. death sentence all the people in the gov that are bad first.

After that

death sentence all bad people. Do a major clean up.

And remember it has to start from the Gov first. Because China's Gov are pretty bad.
You could save some time if you just carpet bomb the entire government :grin:

Then get rid of the other bad people... or use them as full-body organ donors (take what you can use and throw away the rest), that way they can be useful at least.

bunnygirl
04-15-2006, 05:35 PM
I have mixed feelings about her being put into jail (8 years?! That's overdoing it). However, you can't simply dismiss her actions because of her past. After all, she was raped herself, and she is helping to have others go through the same pain as she did? She may be only 14, but she has to know what a horrible thing she is doing.

but killing someone is *way* worse than a rape in my book!
I'd say they are about the same.

Malik04
04-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I repeat myself:

I Agree :kakashi:

besieger
04-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Well, let's just say this...

Chinese society is corrupt to the core.

Being from HK and watched for 19 years, I think I know how those ppl think, at least in some ways.

HongFire
04-15-2006, 05:42 PM
She was jailed for 8 years because she comited the crime 2 times. I think.

1 girl for 4 years 2 girl for 8 years.

at the first trial she was jailed for 13 years. the 2nd and last trial it went down to 8 years.

solarenemy
04-15-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't care what age a child is. if the child is old enough to conceive and carry out an adult crime, then get caught. The child should be ready to and have to suffer the same sentence an adult would. Again this is if they get caught and they are able to think it up themselves. The fact she thought it up proves she is more mature then her age shows. The fact she did it when it happened to her is even more the reason she should be punished. Its obvious that even though she knows what its like she still doesnt care if it happens to someone else. I person with no remorse will only go on to commit more serious crimes as time goes by. I mean whats next murder? I feel the punishment for most crimes isnt sufficient enough in most case. Especially in the US. In most case they are released and go right back to doing what got them there in the first place. Why? Simple. The punishment didnt make enough of an impression on them. I like JinJins idea. I think prisoners in the jail systems should be used for experiments and organ donations. The ones that die or are executed have their organs donated. The ones that are alive can have all these new drugs and treatment and other things that we wnat to test on humans but have no volunteers for. I garuntee you if people know they will start becoming guinie pigs when they go to prison, I'm sure alot of them will think twice about committing crimes that could get them there.

bluefires006
04-15-2006, 07:53 PM
the easiest solution for the girl is to get it back at her. declare that she is for everyone to enjoy... let everyone rape her until she died... such a little girl need to be torture and hang her body all over town to make an example for all the other bad people to see.This is the best way to change teenager's mind. We must set example for the continuation...

Areskel
04-15-2006, 07:54 PM
I repeat myself:

I disagree partly. I do not believe that people are formed entirely by their environment. There is definately a certain amount of genetic disposition to something, especially in some cases. In cases where this disposition is minor, it can definately be overcome by nurture, but in some cases, there is definately a genetic disposition.

As for the punishment itself. Eight years is far too much, she deserves a jail time of maybe a month at most, followed by a speedy execution. Rape is rape, it is - under any circumstance regardless of age, race or social standing - a crime that deserves nothing less than death as its punishment.

As for treating children differently, for minor crimes and infractions, I agree entirely, they should be reformed not punished, as that is more likely to work. However, for crimes of the gravity as such that this girl commited, there is no excuse for her actions, and even if there was, the fact still remains that they are condemnable absolutely. They must be punished, and punished in accordance with the severity of their crimes.

As for that idiotic judge that no longer believes in punishment, that judge should lose his position. The law is the law and must be abided by, the personal feelings of the judge have nothing to do with it, and should not effect the sentence.

bunnygirl
04-15-2006, 07:55 PM
the easiest solution for the girl is to get it back at her. declare that she is for everyone to enjoy... let everyone rape her until she died... such a little girl need to be torture and hang her body all over town to make an example for all the other bad people to see.This is the best way to change teenager's mind. We must set example for the continuation...
Fool, one of the main points of this story is that she has been raped herself already. What kind of disgusting example is that to use? Seriously, you aren't fit for any type of mature conversation.

mordecaix2052
04-16-2006, 04:06 AM
"eloi...eloi...lema sabachtani?..."

Society should be blamed for the rising degredation of our youths...what with the mass media and all things coming from the "boob tube" influencing them...It should not be pointed on the environment however...for the parenting and care that a family gives also has a key point in the society...

Asians,if not all have a robust and utterly flawed ssystem of shaping up the so-called "hope of the nation" that is children...if it isnt too harsh that the kid goes into a rebellion state,then it is too soft or rather nothing at all, that the kid pursues what he/she rights for himself/herself withouth checking the ramifications it will bring to them...

It is also a result of broken families...either by excessive bad habits from one or both of the parents that will result in them conflagrating the family system...all in all,this with some other unspeakable factors contribute to the outcome of a child when he/she grows up...

a child's mind is a large blackhole sucking in info like there's no tomorrow...at yrs 5-6 they have the immense strength to ask question about everything that they see in this world...at 7-8 they start asking serious questions...I remember my little sister asking my mother once "what is sex?" just imagine the look on my mother...anyway,the pont is, at this time, we must learn how to disseminate information to the pliabale minds of little kids the correct way even those regarding sensitive topics...then we wont have them growing stupid or worse a raping murderer...

about the part about the girl being raped when she was 12:I wont go on the details of what psychological effects it can have on a person especially at a young age...the results are always not worth recieving a citation...that is why it is the parent;s or other close members job to give the nescessary comfort and support in such times to make her feel that they are there for her...this clearly didnt happen to this girl...for if they do, she wouldnt go on a Uni student gangbanging spree...

It is so scary what the kids of the next generation has become...rapists,murderers,drug sniffers etc...when at that age I dont even know how to hurt a fly...just another example what failed parenting mixed with bad media can produce...

about China's laws:no comment...you canreally se how ****ed up it is...discriminating to say the least...but like I say again,I have no business with the laws of other countries however absurd or harsh they are...

regarding kids dong adult crimes:My stand on this is of neutrality for it is hard to say anything at this point so far...part of me screams justice whoever,whatever you are...but a part of says that it is just a kid going through a rough time with the bad experiences of her life...she cannot be called "innocent" anymore because she can do these crimes...rather than contradict myself any further,I chose neutrality...

"eloi...eloi...lema sabachtani?..." in a way I have been forsaken...for i can see what the world has turning into now...injustice..crimes..wars...when even children will turn on their parents...brothers turning against their brothers..sisters to sisters...and I have no choice but to watch the wold unfold by...but still,there is still hope...a fool's hope it may be...but much better than nothing at all...

oh BTW...happy easter...time for some Egg Humping..I mean Hunting...

icie
04-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Lord of War:

"A bullet from a 14 year old is no different from a bullet fired by a 40 year old. If anything, it is more effective."

Advent Syracuase
04-16-2006, 04:25 AM
China ><" No wonder why they dont have juvenile court ><" Straight sentence huh ><"

Lord of War:

"A bullet from a 14 year old is no different from a bullet fired by a 40 year old. If anything, it is more effective."

This is quite true IMO....

MajinLuffy
04-16-2006, 05:19 AM
...but killing someone is *way* worse than a rape in my book!

I'd say they are about the same.

Really? I didn't know that victims of rape had no future or the possibility of recovery and keep living a normal life.

Don't get me wrong, rape isn't good, here in my country, even the average criminal hates rapist, normally a rapist in prison doesn't last long, specially child rapists, but killing is waaaay worse, i mean, you destroy life itself, no future for that person and a horrible scar for the family and friends.

About the sentence and all the "case"...hmm...juvenile prisons actually don't work, they even get worse, i mean...you are just getting together a lot of teens with wrong ideas. I do think she knew what she was doing so she deserved to be treated as an adult for her crimes, but i think 4 or 5 years and a lot of rehab would be better. Punish so that she knows its bad and rehab to help her understand how bad it was and be a better person because she still can change.

Boo
04-16-2006, 07:29 AM
A child firing an automatic machine at a crowd of people, solider or police kills no differently from an adult. They need to be handled exactly the same way. Adults must not allow the child's age to bias their judgement or they will needlessly put society in further danger. The same applies to children who choose to defy adults and commit crimes such as rape, drunken driving, etc.. One does not premeditate rape or murder out of ignorance. And one does not repeat an offense out of ignorance either. Such children (just like adults) are too dangerous to let loose on society. They need to be isolated and put into productive use to pay for their own incarceration. One such method, as I pointed out earlier, is medical research experiments. And this is going easy on them.
You say these children defy adults. I say; that's probably were the main problem lies here. Namely, that there are no adults to defy. It was said that this girl had
a bad family that proabably couldn't care less what she was doing and that's why I think the main blame lies with the parents who were careless in their
upbringing of their child.
If you think it's OK to conduct experiments on a live person against their own will , then I have to say that I think you're way worse than any rapist. You seem to
lack in compassion and trust for other people. I frankly don't even particulary like children; I find most of them to be annoying little brats. Still, I feel that treating
them as adults, whatever crime they may have commited, is just wrong. They cannot think of the consequences of their actions like adults. They should be
given a chance to adapt into society as refined individuals.

Lord of War:

Me:

"The bullet is of no interest to me. It's dead and inanimate, it cannot think and feel."

As for the punishment itself. Eight years is far too much, she deserves a jail time of maybe a month at most, followed by a speedy execution. Rape is rape, it is - under any circumstance regardless of age, race or social standing - a crime that deserves nothing less than death as its punishment.
How could death even be considered a punishement. I thought you were supposed to learn something from a punishment, otherwise it seems pretty
pointless. Who exactly benefits from a death penalty, that's what I wonder. Who is left to learn? Death penalty is about nothing more than revenge and I don't
think justice is supposed to be about revenge.

Lastly, I just want to say that I agree with MajinLuffy. Murder is much worse than rape. A rapevictim can get over the violation that has been commited
against them over time, and many do, but once you're dead, you're dead.

icie
04-16-2006, 07:47 AM
RE: my earlier comment. I agree with "Guns don't kill people; people kill people" as a principle. However, your comment about bullets is off the mark (pun unintended). The suppressed point in my quote is not the bullet, but the person firing it/the action of firing it.

A crime is a crime, and I do not think people should be able to get away from their responsibility, and hide behind walls named "ignorance", "lunacy", "environmental factors" or "age". I would tend to agree with the philosophy that humans are given the freedom to act, and with this freedom, people have to shoulder the entire responsibility of their chosen actions.

Let's also keep in mind that the concept of childhood is a pretty recent development. Even during the Industrial revolution, children were treated as smaller versions of adults (meaning they ate less, and were less efficient at working, but easier to push around).

Whilst I am not saying our law system should revert back to an earlier (for us, 'uncivilised') age, I am encouraging a rethinking of this whole institution of "childhood" -- it is artificially created, and society managed to survive a long time without it. Should we be putting so much importance on childhood?

mordecaix2052
04-16-2006, 08:37 AM
all in all have you people asked yourself what will happen next if that kid or any other juvenile offenders for that matter recieved the death penalty? will it end there? all in all youre just killing the fruit and not the root of the problem itself...

as long as there are bastards parents that dont give a gopher's ass about their kids,as long as there is no clear cut definition of "justice" we would only be going aroun and around in circles like a dog chasing it's tail...people and not only teenaged kids will rape,steal and kill...giving them death is not the solution...its only a remedy to a single part of the body while all the other parts are still sick...

be safe...

Areskel
04-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Boolean, punishment is retribution, whether you learn from it or not is meaningless. Justice is balancing the scales of a crime with the consequences of that crime; that is the goal of justice, it is a manifestation of karma, that forces one to deal with the consequences of their actions. Nothing is equal to destroying a life than the destruction of life, and even then, the loss of a worthless life (that being one which has commited a greivous crime) is not nearly payment for one innocent life, which has infinite value. By your definition, prison isn't punishment, reoffense rates are horrid. Criminals are not learning from their stays in prison, if anything, they are simply rotting away in anger and despair, not developing meaningful skills to re-enter society, so when they leave, they have nothing, and those with nothing that are filled with rage and have already proved themselves capable of murder will soon find themselves behind bars. By your definition, justice would be public humiliation or conditioning a la Clockwork Orange, punishment to avert a future action. That is all fine and dandy for small kids, where giving them a time out will usually work. But in the case of beasts that have forsaken their humanity, and we can see this through reoffense, a time out is not sufficient of a deterant. That which is a deterant to further crimes (as defined by you) is just making them even more worthless, stripping away even the autonomy of their actions. If freedom leads a person to crime, then they shall pay for it; if they cannot commit a crime for they have no free will, their lives are even more meaningless than if they had commited a crime.

So then, since your definition of punishment is even crueler than death, why then do you support obvious cruelty? The Death Penalty is not revenge, it is equal punishment, it is not cruel compared to the alternatives (there is no guilt, there is no shame, there is no autonomous actions, there is no fear), it is cheap compared to the alternatives, it is not inhumane for it is not killing people, nor is it hypocritical for the same reason. Even if it does not teach criminals not to do it again, it instead assures that they do not, by removing them.

As for the bullet being irrelevant because it is not animate, that is silly. Even inanimate objects are charged with feelings of their owner's. The bullet is as much a method of killing as it is a symbol of their will to kill.

Mordecaix, just attacking the roots is bad as just attacking the fruits. One must attack both. In order to stop the fruits seeding new roots one must destroy them, and one must destroy the roots of the problem as well. The Death Penalty is not the entire solution to violent crime, far from it, but it is a necessary part of the solution, along with aggressive social policies to prevent kids growing into criminals.

mordecaix2052
04-16-2006, 11:39 AM
well If you say so areskel..but so far no one is attacking both sides effectively...were still stuck with juvenile delinquents with the mindset of Hannibal lecter without the cannibalistic inclinations BTW...well youre right...not only the roots, but also the fruits and seeds of this evil...

Tigerofthewind
04-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Indeed? In that case children should be treated like adults under all
circumstances: Let them buy any kind of tobacco products they want, give
them the right to vote. Hell, let's just abolish parenthood altoghether, I mean if
they're adults, then they wouldn't need parents. They should go straight out of
their mothers vagina and out on the street were they belong. And now we might
just as well put them in jail straight away since if by some miracle they survive ()
they're going to grow up to become criminals anyway.
No, you can go easy on children and you should not treat them as adults
because they're not.

That's an entirely different matter b00lean. You have to understand that killing someone is a completely different matter. What your arguing is a fallacy. Like jinjin said, you can't let those kinds of children loose on society. The 14 year old girl will become an adult and most likely she'll be even more bitter at the world and continue to commit more crimes.

You say these children defy adults. I say; that's probably were the main problem lies here. Namely, that there are no adults to defy. It was said that this girl had
a bad family that proabably couldn't care less what she was doing and that's why I think the main blame lies with the parents who were careless in their
upbringing of their child.
If you think it's OK to conduct experiments on a live person against their own will , then I have to say that I think you're way worse than any rapist. You seem to
lack in compassion and trust for other people. I frankly don't even particulary like children; I find most of them to be annoying little brats. Still, I feel that treating
them as adults, whatever crime they may have commited, is just wrong. They cannot think of the consequences of their actions like adults. They should be
given a chance to adapt into society as refined individuals.

Who gives these chances? Once they they are released it's most likely they'll just be thrown back into the environment that made them that way. Just look at ghettos in the US. Kids get sent to correctional facilities all the time and most of them still get commit crimes when they're adults. Furthermore, if you say it's because it's the environment, then what about the kids who do come from a bad home but turn out good?

bunnygirl
04-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Really? I didn't know that victims of rape had no future or the possibility of recovery and keep living a normal life.
I don't consider them exactly the same, but I have mixed feelings saying that murder is "way worse" than rape. Rape is a horrible crime (although most people at Hongfire have been desensitized because of the hentai forums), and can easily change your life. With murder, there is no suffering or traumatization afterwards. It shouldn't be looked at as a better deal, that's all I'm saying.

MajinLuffy
04-16-2006, 01:00 PM
I understand what you say, I do think rape is totally wrong, like i said even average criminals (robbers, etc) hates rapists here, but let's say you get raped (i really hope never happens to you), you still have a life ahead of you, you can get over it with the help of friends and family, you can choose to shush what happened, or if you are strong enough, just live with it. But if you get murdered (same, hope never happens) that's it, i don't know what are your after-death beliefs are, but in this world, that's it for you. No friend or family can help you, in fact, most of them will be crushed.

Maybe its where i live that makes me think so, victims of rape arent looked down by almost anybody. Maybe there are societies that think rape victims worth less, like being raped steals your worth as a common person and labels those as "the raped", etc etc.

I do believe nobody has the right to take the life of nobody, so, I'm also against death penalty (Of course, nobody has the right to rape nobody)

BTW, that's just an example, hope i didnt offend you. To see which is worse, you should think "if i had to choose which one would happen to me, which one would i choose?"

bunnygirl
04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
I understand what you say, I do think rape is totally wrong, like i said even average criminals (robbers, etc) hates rapists here, but let's say you get raped (i really hope never happens to you), you still have a life ahead of you, you can get over it with the help of friends and family, you can choose to shush what happened, or if you are strong enough, just live with it. But if you get murdered (same, hope never happens) that's it, i don't know what are your after-death beliefs are, but in this world, that's it for you. No friend or family can help you, in fact, most of them will be crushed.

Maybe its where i live that makes me think so, victims of rape arent looked down by almost anybody. Maybe there are societies that think rape victims worth less, like being raped steals your worth as a common person and labels those as "the raped", etc etc.

I do believe nobody has the right to take the life of nobody, so, I'm also against death penalty (Of course, nobody has the right to rape nobody)

BTW, that's just an example, hope i didnt offend you. To see which is worse, you should think "if i had to choose which one would happen to me, which one would i choose?"
The problem is, rape isn't just an event that someone can get over easily. It robs you of your dignity, your trust, even your womanhood. Women who have been raped at childhood especially will most likely never trust men again, or at least have a very hard time with it, and live in fear. If you get pregnant? Live with the fact that your child is the product of rape, or deal with the extremists that will shun you for getting an abortion. You know that "would you want to marry a virgin or a nonvirgin thread?" all of a sudden you are "broken goods" and you may be judged for it. What if you get an STD? That will ruin your life forever. Rape victims also experience nightmares and flashbacks. Sure, you have a life ahead of you, but in many cases, a broken one.
I never said rape was worse than murder. They have different consequences and should be treated differently, but penalty-wise I believe "rape" shouldn't be too far below "murder".

milkmandan
04-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I agree with a lot of the stuff said here, can't quote it all cuz i am lazy har har har

but yup...rape murder, whatever its ALL BAD..

i dont know what China's laws are, since China the country itself is still developing and i dont know much about it. Maybe it's fair O_O? Dunno.

Well this article just made me realize that not all little teens (12-16) are innocent people. Soem are pretty ****ed up.

aznraynor23
04-17-2006, 09:30 AM
That's the sort of "intelligent" response I'd expect from a supporter of the death
penalty.

I am a bit late on this response, but better now than never. This isn't a matter of intelligence or that pro-life crap; this is about exacting justice on one who has done wrong to others. You may not think that rape deserves death, and a lot of courts do not sentences a person to death because of rape, but the emotional damage done on the victim can be tramatic enough to ruin their entire life. A rapist may get a couple of years (or in this case months) for raping their victim, but the victim lives with their suffering with the rest of their lives, so why is it that rapist should be allowed to only have a few months of suffering when their victims live with it forever? Just like my sig says "Death solves all problems - no man, no problem." :kakashi:

ReiAyanami580
04-19-2006, 07:25 PM
The 14 year old girl should be a live body donor to medical research experiments.

Wow! It just occur to me, this posting of HongFire is like a sequel to http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47468. Too bad the two are unrelated.

Now you see what happens when a 13 year old boy gets off easily after raping a 14 year old girl and then stabs her mother 16 times. to death? He'll return to rape more girls and kill more people.

And the girl who was raped, she when through so much trauma that it twisted her. So now she's plotting rapes against other girls.

You can not go easy on children who comiit adult crimes. They have to be treated like adults. Both the 13 year old boy and this 14 year old girl. They both need to be punished as harshly as possible.

I agree with your live body donor to medical research experiments. I mean why kill them and bury them after their death, just take out their organ to do some research, it better than wating it

WindFantasy
04-20-2006, 09:43 AM
....speechless. Period