PDA

View Full Version : Best shot in a movie...

Sir0tter
04-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Hmmm... guess it would be best to state what picture/frame/seen that really touched you deep inside...

Mine is below from Koi Kaze esp 12, 20mins into the show. (She is also my new desktop wallpaper). With that shot, I fell in love with my 1st anime female.

Anyone else have this happen to them???

CrystalChaos
04-20-2006, 01:21 PM
by movies I'm guessing you're including anime

though it's basically a re-hashed scene probably used multiple times over and over, the most recent for me was the last episode of Solty Rei, though there are probably others I can't think of any at the moment (probably back in Shuffle I had a brush with tears too ^^;)

Sir0tter
04-20-2006, 01:36 PM
by movies I'm guessing you're including anime

Yes, I am talking about anime only, not live action... hentai can be included if need be, but I prefer to keep it non XXX

Also, post a pic if you can...

Lukiduk
04-20-2006, 02:06 PM
No hentai?? Oh, I guess I got a completely wrong impression from 'best shot' huh? Bad Lucky Bad. What exactly are you looking for? Saddest? (which is in a post not too far down the boards already), Happiest?, Inspiring, Romantic?

Suzuran
04-20-2006, 02:11 PM
unfortunately i dont have pics atm :(

for me it's fate stay/night ending. I wish I had a wallscroll of that. seeing how majestic and saber is <3

the other very moving scene is from elfen lied. where lucy says before ripping bando's eyes off; Agita (means horrible suffering in latin). I really became a lucy fanboi in that moment.

StarWarsGalaxies
04-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Hmmm... guess it would be best to state what picture/frame/seenCUM SHOTS!!!!~
l0l, j/k.
Well I would choose Kanon, right when the fox-girl dissappears. I cried durring that episode.

Sir0tter
04-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Not looking for sex but if you feel the need ;)

Basically a shot or picture that really touched you... could be love, romantic, scared silly and gave nightmares or caused you to cry... basically one that affected you deeply and moved you...

In my case posted, I meant what I said... that shot touched my heart deep inside and created a longing...

I have had this happen before with books and movies, but never anime till now...