PDA

View Full Version : Which kind of girl/guy would you choose?

S&T Kawaii Love
05-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Would you prefer a girl/guy that only wants to have sex with you whenever you want it and makes all your sex dreams come true but who doesn't love you. Or would you maybe like a girl/guy that loves you but isn't into sex that often. Try making a choice you can't have both.

bkg9990
05-05-2006, 07:48 AM
love person always is my first choice :)

yep she loves me AND she can also have sex with me often...;)

Soran
05-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Definitely the latter one. I'm not really into sex too, so it's an easy choice ^_^
Perhaps I wouldn't even need hentai anymore. Hentai is sure amazing, but I didn't need hentai nor pr0n till like 22 and I don't think that I'm addicted to erotic pics (I need them just because I'm unhappy in this world and in fact wouldn't mind to meet an angel like Momo (http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6201)).

S&T Kawaii Love
05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Definitely the latter one.
Someone that loves you but isn't that much interested in sex.

So when you think sexual relationship you should think someone that has sex with you only because they find you good.

With a love person you should think about someone that loves you, but who isn't that much into sex as the first one. Maybe a view times for children but that's it.

Have to agree with the link ^^ Momo is very cute.

Otaku Ichise
05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Love person for me.

gvbn
05-05-2006, 08:25 AM
sex person. i don't have
enough time for love

Soran
05-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Someone that loves you but isn't that much interested in sex.I meant the latter from your post (and sure the former from the poll), sorry that my text was a bit confusing.

Momo is very cute.She sure is, but you know what kind of meeting I meant... (ep.1)

wintypes
05-05-2006, 09:33 AM
I think I'd even accept a platonic love relationship if that's the condition to get together with a beloved girl.

(Wow, gotta get that Momo anime and watch it :p)

WindFantasy
05-05-2006, 09:53 AM
what's the point of making love when the counterpart doesn't love you?

Camille
05-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Im not sure i would want love right now, im satisfied with the sex i get instead.

Camille
05-05-2006, 09:58 AM
what's the point of making love when the counterpart doesn't love you?

For pleasure and lust? And you shouldve written of having sex instead of making love.

WindFantasy
05-05-2006, 09:59 AM
ah, my bad.

well...i don't actually see the point of sex/make love without love unless it is really just meant to fulfill one's lust and desire...maybe i'm not matured enough on this sec...lol...only 18 this year

stukasa
05-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Sex is temporary gratification but true love can last a lifetime.
I think I'll choose the one that lasts longer. :p

Noobface Jen
05-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Have half of you even had sex...?
I can't really maked an unbiased decision because I've never had sex. So how great it is, is completely lost to me.

Kusoyaro
05-05-2006, 11:29 AM
well it is ur opinion if u want to hav a one night stand or an eternal love with "THE ONE AND ONLY", id choose love person cuz u will get the sex part with it :P

Noobface Jen
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I suppose that's true. However, since I've never experienced the latter I personally cannot decide even if it were biased because that would be the same as making an uninformed decision. And I actually do believe that you would have to experience death before you could choose between life or death. Not that you would necessarily kill yourself.

My uninformed opinion would be Love. That way if sex isn't amazing, It'd still be there and love is seemingly an amazing thing so it seems like a good decision.

Fanin
05-05-2006, 12:30 PM
I don't care about sex much. A love person is definitely better.
In reality, I'm too 'independent' to be concerned with either....

Psycho Mantis
05-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Im to the point that sex is disgusting.I want a girl who can love,besides..you cant have sex all day everyday.But you can love.

Draco888
05-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Seldom will two people have the same libido throughout their life together, and people don't always want to have sex at the same time. Sex is something that can only be expressed physically. On the other hand, love doesn't always need to be expressed. For a permanent relationship, love is more important than sex. People will always be able to find creative ways to satisfy their differences in their libidos. On the other if love doesn't exist between two people actively engaged in sex, then it probably will never exist. If one's morals permit, one can try having affairs with other people for love. But this approach seems both irrational and doom to failure, since over 50% of divorced couples have experienced infidelity. So as I stated earlier, love is more important than sex.
AND

Some people seek recreational sex. These people may have no desire to settle down into a relationship with one person because they have other goals in life that they have prioritized above love. However, they still have a desire for physical gratification. Providing that both people involved are consenting to the activtiy with full knowledge that no comittment will result from this activity, then I see no issues with this choice of life that these people are living. (There are arguments both for and against recreational sex. But in the end, it's your choice. I feel that there is no right or wrong in wanting sexual activities, but there are right and wrong ways to engage in sexual activities.) Personally, I choose to abstain from sex until after I have found love.

Sums it up pretty well for me as well, thx JinJin for sparing me the effort lol.

My personal choice/preference is love as well. Hell for the sex you can always rely on your hands,a "professional",toys,etc if you need to release some sexual tension.
Your need for love cant be so easilly substituted.
But in the end its a personal choice, like JinJin also said, some people just have different priorities. And thats what is so great about a liberal democracy: everyone is free to make his/her own life-choices.
I dont have to agree with your decisions, or you with mine, as long as we tolerate each other.

The thing i would find harder then sex to miss is hugging though.

ozone2846
05-06-2006, 06:50 PM
One can always subsitute self gratificaion for sex (i.e. hentai, games, Toys). But what does one subsitute for love, a pet cat or dog? I don't think so.

hey I love my cat!!!

ozone2846
05-06-2006, 06:51 PM
If the person loves me then every once in a while they should be willing to have a little sex!

ShadowRFox
05-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Gotta go with love, because I can always get sex on the side.

celestialsoliloquy
05-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Would you prefer a girl/guy that only wants to have sex with you whenever you want it and makes all your sex dreams come true but who doesn't love you. Or would you maybe like a girl/guy that loves you but isn't into sex that often. Try making a choice you can't have both.

i notice inequality between the contrasted ideas in the standard. it seems to me that for the first option, love is nonexistent. in the second, however, the element which should be nonexistent is present to some degree ("only" vs. "that often"). as such, i am not entirely sure what the true opposite of the second option would be- perhaps " a girl/guy that wants to have sex with you whenever you want it and makes all your sex dreams come true but who doesn't love you as much as the alternative?" well, as it stands, i would definitely say that i would prefer a girl that loves me but isn't into sex that often. my reasons have already been stated in previous posts.

bunnygirl
05-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Love first, of course. Sex is something you can get anytime, anywhere. Love is special and a rare thing.

You say we can't choose both. Luckily for me though, I do have both:)

StarWarsGalaxies
05-06-2006, 11:00 PM
I'd choose sex. Simply because I dont need a lover in my life, but I really want sex, l0l. I dont have time to wasite with a lover...
....though I do have time for sex, heh. ;)

ChaosDelirium
05-06-2006, 11:04 PM
If I chose "sex" then I would feel really hollow on the inside... being superficial is not really my cup of tea. Like many already said, finding the girl to have sex with is easier than finding the girl to love. In my case, it's harder to make her notice than to find her:p

ozone2846
05-06-2006, 11:53 PM
*sigh*...where's matsumoto? ..and her ash cat?

there's a girl in my class....i wish she'd love me...she's perfect...

pdoqadk
05-06-2006, 11:58 PM
What about Practical Person, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Dan Chan
05-07-2006, 12:37 AM
I'd personally rather have neither, but having to make a choice between the two, I'd chose the sex slave. I doubt i'd ever indulge in her services, but I'd keep her around to feed my ego.

starcaptor
05-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Love far and away the superior choice. You can buy sex with money, which makes it seem rather plebeian and expendable, dont you think? Human nature wise, dont most people want to feel a level of value which is exclusive from the affections which would be received by others (meaning, someone only to themselves)? I think thats a big reason why over 98% of people will state that they want to get married at least once in their life.

Plus, sex gets repetitive, and when you get old, the plumbing can start to wear out, and then your sex slave choice will definitely come to haunt you. Besides, love can ----> sex, but as per the fallacy of sex = intimacy in the US, sex rarely---->love.

Derestriction
05-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Definitely love...

I believe good sex is the by-product of good strong love...

And im sure everyone loves good sex:neko: ....

So love definitely!!!!

Areskel
05-07-2006, 10:45 AM
This is a no brainer. Sex is awesome, but not as important as love for a relationship.

April Angela
05-07-2006, 10:54 AM
both cuz i'm both sexy and i love person!
so i need an equal so guys whos also
sexy and love person.

pdoqadk
05-07-2006, 05:19 PM
definitely love person, cuz people can love sex, but no one can sex love.

Mai Tokiha
05-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Definitely the sex person for me! :grin:
No chance for the other way. Without sex there can't be love.

xero00
05-11-2006, 04:59 AM
Sex without Love is like food without Spices!!

luciferofhel
05-13-2006, 05:25 AM
[ Lights up cigarette and smokes stressfully "Heck this is a hard question!" ]

I would like to have some occastional sex too. But I wan't someone who understands me and I understand her. To share our happiness and sorrows together and to share the same interest. Uh problably I wish too much but I still think love is more important.

Laguna82
05-13-2006, 06:40 AM
Love, though it hurts when it ends.

DK3411
04-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Thread necromancy is an ugly thing, please do read forum rules properly in future. There are specific rules against thread necromancy/resurrection.

LK89
04-24-2011, 09:28 PM
i think it is a common sense in all forum that reviving old threads are prohibited.. unless the poster is from outside of our world..

Kyouria
04-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Love person, of course.