PDA

View Full Version : Why don't women get pregnent from beastality?

StarWarsGalaxies
05-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I kinda feel like a dumbass asking this..... or not? I mean, could of swore I heard/read someone else asking the same question in a different thread. Maybe that's where the idea jumped into my mind but.... Why exactly don't they get pregnant?

I mean, sperm is sperm.... right? Unless I'm missing something. I thought the sperm in a man was pretty much the same type of sperm in a dog or horse w/ the exception of changes in the geans.

Tigerofthewind
05-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Good question. I've always wondered that myself when I heard stories about jewish women being experimented on using horse sperm in WWII but never actually looked it up.

june86
05-11-2006, 01:31 AM
must be some type of geans thang or somthin. i dont know.

lich
05-11-2006, 01:35 AM
I guess because of the differnt DNA. The chromosomes are differnt for both the human and the animal so the egg can't be properly made. If it was it would be horribly mutated as its DNA binded at incorects spots with incompatible nitrogones bases or failed to bind completly. I don't know the exact reason, but thats my guess.

I also belive sperm from an animal has differnt properties and isn't recongnized as sperm by the human body. Heres an analogy: If you have a remote that uses AA batteries, you can't get it to wotk if you use AAA batteries. The two objects are incompatible and thus don't work. So sperm from a dog or horse is not the same as human sperm.

RamajA
05-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Although animals like chimpanzees which have genetic makeups very similiar to humans would be the only animal I can see getting a girl pregnant. There are rumors that it has happaned, but I doubt it. Might be an interesting experiment for someone to try some time. With test tubes of course and just seeing if you can fertilize the egg.

law240
05-11-2006, 02:16 AM
also they would have to be in the same Family group for example the K-9 family can crossbreed with each other same goes for felines

Lion+Tiger= LIGER
dog+wolf=you get a mutt i guess don't the exact name

0.o also why did you ask this question you wanna make cat human hybrid or what your all into furry aren't you yeah like the idea of a little catgirl that will do whatever you say with its soft it tail cute cat ears you make me sick just joking that would be cool though

nuku
05-11-2006, 02:24 AM
I kinda feel like a dumbass asking this..... or not? I mean, could of swore I heard/read someone else asking the same question in a different thread. Maybe that's where the idea jumped into my mind but.... Why exactly don't they get pregnant?

I mean, sperm is sperm.... right? Unless I'm missing something. I thought the sperm in a man was pretty much the same type of sperm in a dog or horse w/ the exception of changes in the geans.

GRRRRR I TURN MY BACK FOR ONLY A MIN AND YOU RISE FROM THE HALF DEAD TO ASK DUMB QUESTIONS IN THE NAME OF BEING A PREV YET AGAIN

[kicks swg in the face and forces him to jerk off to nude pics of Bea Arthur]

C.A.
05-11-2006, 02:30 AM
reproduction is something thats species specific(forgot the actual term)

basically the only way to get pregnant is to be fertilised by the same species.

not even chimpanzees can get a woman pregnant. so no cat/rabbit girls and absolutely no alien-human hybrids.

aznraynor23
05-11-2006, 02:37 AM
It is the same reason why we don't have cat-dogs, or man-monkeys (with the except of Bush :P) or catgirls for that matter :D. Species must have a very close percentage in order for their to be inter-species mating to be sucessful, and even if they are very close the chances of half-breed is very low. Different species are simply incompatible; this is the reason why you can't transfer the blood of a dog into a human. Ironically, the domestication of some animals like cows, sheep, goats, etc. have created diseases that human never had before. I will not go into how human initially contracted diseases that were confined solely in a few animals, but you can imagine that constant contact with the animals caused the disease to jump species. One example of this is HIV; monkeys had it, some human came in contact with them, HIV transfers into human by blood contact (probably ate the monkeys), and then human spread HIV all over the damn place.

StarWarsGalaxies
05-11-2006, 04:28 AM
0.o also why did you ask this question you wanna make cat human hybridHm.. I didn’t think of that but now you got me thinking. I’m not a big fan of furry, but cat-girls are always a plus :kakashi:

GRRRRR I TURN MY BACK FOR ONLY A MIN AND YOU RISE FROM THE HALF DEAD TO ASK DUMB QUESTIONS IN THE NAME OF BEING A PREV YET AGAINMuuuwwWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!~ It's futile Nuku, YOU CANT STOP ME!~
*SWG walks away laughing evil-ly in order to plot his next scheme*

Not even chimpanzees can get a woman pregnant. so no cat/rabbit girls <Vader>NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (http://somewhiteguy.homelinux.org:178/Misc/Flash/vader%20no.swf)</Vader>
*SWG falls onto all fours with dreams crushed*
;_;

helixfire
05-11-2006, 05:12 AM
SWG, Horse and human is totally different. Your question is like this, can a a fish make a human pregnant?

@nuku: i told you already, swg is immune to violence. What he need is a total brain wash.:kakashi:

Ben
05-11-2006, 05:13 AM
omg
you guys are morons
you can't reproduce with different species mainly because of the different number of chromsomes. For an eaxmple, humans have 23 chromosome while other animals have a different number. You NEED 23 to create a stable normal human. In addition, the egg's outer shell will only accept some types' of molecules. And futhermore, sometimes it just doesn't work. (mostly during the cell replication stage)

There are also a number of other other reasons too.

StarWarsGalaxies
05-11-2006, 05:32 AM
*blinks* Ah, ok, now I actully get a solid anwser.
Well, I never took biology in HS nor will I be taking it in college, so meh, I didnt know that.

fatherofmako
05-11-2006, 05:45 AM
Humans have 46 chromosomes...23 in each haploid.........
The different species have completely different numbers of cromosomes. The female egg cell has a barrier around it that only reacts when human male sex cells come in contact. Chemicals are released and the egg is sealed off. If an animal sex cell reaches a humkan egg it wont react and nothing will happen.

alexthestampede
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM
*blinks* Ah, ok, now I actully get a solid anwser.
Well, I never took biology in HS nor will I be taking it in college, so meh, I didnt know that.
:D Probably this was the first thing we asked to the biology teacher, lol.

Yaggath
05-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Even if a women was pregnant by a dog or whatever(Which it is impossible by the way)...it will be a crime against the nature

StarWarsGalaxies
05-11-2006, 08:01 AM
and yet still as interesting as the Cyclops Kitty :O

firzenex
05-11-2006, 08:22 AM
omg
you guys are morons
you can't reproduce with different species mainly because of the different number of chromsomes. For an eaxmple, humans have 23 chromosome while other animals have a different number. You NEED 23 to create a stable normal human. In addition, the egg's outer shell will only accept some types' of molecules. And futhermore, sometimes it just doesn't work. (mostly during the cell replication stage)

There are also a number of other other reasons too.

BEN your a genius points to him for figuring out this MIND BOGGLING question, not to mention a sick one...we should leave beastiality as is, without any further questions..sure the hourse is f*cking the girl (ENJOY IT or not) , but dont ask any questions about it...cause well we get strange threads like this...

Imagine acutal minotaurs, goat people, cat girls/boys and half breeds walking around!...would you want that?...I know I don't (not even cat girls..women have enough trouble with shaving, and men disliking their body hairs)

StarWarsGalaxies
05-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Imagine acutal minotaurs, goat people, cat girls/boys and half breeds walking around!...would you want that?...zOMG!!111 Utawaremono (http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1731,oqrqwf,utawaremono.html)!~

hyde69
05-11-2006, 08:41 AM
you really want your anime world to come alive? move to japan. :D
hahaha, j/k.

darkterra
05-11-2006, 09:06 AM
wow. all this talk and ideas, but it makes me wonder, what happen if sumone where to DNA split an sperm? isn't that suppose to b possible in this time and age? i bet even SWG would like that. then he would git what he want. prob just need a little science, after all, u already going against nature if u're experimenting with Science.

msea
05-11-2006, 09:16 AM
well... if i'd recall, its because the DNA and chromosomes that exists in human are much more evolved and thus, you couldn't expect a women to get pregnent from having sex with animals. (Tho there's a small slight possibility of her getting pregnent if its a primemate since our DNA and chromosomes are somewhat similar. Correct me if I'm wrong =X) Anyway, this is a question way outta my understanding, hope someone will explain it because i've been wondering about it for sometime now :9

beaniegirl516
05-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Reasons why human females cannot get pregnant from sex with animals:

1) Human ovum do not have the correct receptors for animal sperm. Hence, their sperm cannot even penetrate the egg.
2) Genetic differences. Having a different number of chromosomes and different genes and regulation results in death if the animal sperm somehow enters the egg. Not to mention that among species, the genes are arranged on different chromosomes. So there's no way to simply get rid of extra ones.

Gee, I find it scary that a person who is interested in bestiality is not knowledgeable about basic science.

StarWarsGalaxies
05-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Hm... that makes me think then. Because by what you say (and by what a few other are saying), yeah it's impossible for a HUMAN to become preg w/ an animals child due to the different # of chromosomes.....

...but knowing that makes me think.... is there two different types of animals out there that DO have the same number by are different species? Would that work then? Like a bear and a zebra for example (assuming they had = number)? Or do all animals on the planet have different number separated by their species?

A LaZy PaNdA
05-11-2006, 10:47 AM
I don't feel like reading three pages of stuffle :

So basically, we all have DNA. We use the same 4 base pairs, ATGC and in RNA AUGC. DNA is housed in the nucleus of our cells, and is copied into RNA. RNA makes proteins that show themselves up, or do functions in our body. As humans, we have 46 chromosomes (23 Dipoloid chromosomes. 2 pairs of each, other than Males) Animals have different amounts of chromosomes, and female humans can't be impregnated by them. Our sex cells divide, but they don't have 46 chromosomes in them. They have 23, in anticipation for sexual reproduction. A mother and a father both donate 23 chromosomes, which gives some genetic variation. A mother's egg, cannot process more than 23 chromosomes because it's set to only accept male human sperm.

I hope that's a bit helpful o.o

Oh :
If it doesn't work with humans, it also won't work with animals. The same basic principle applies.

RyuHayabusa
05-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Off topic here for a second do any of you think it possible sinc ewere so close to haveing a list of human genes to suplment human genes with animal genes to make humans have a larger heart or strong lungs, or even cat ears for that matter?

A LaZy PaNdA
05-11-2006, 11:04 AM
In essence, we just map the DNA of an animal (ie : cats) and we use their genes that code for their ears.
Seriously. Then we alter some human's DNA
Theres gah... I forgot their name
But basically, DNA is cut, and you're able to insert a gene.
I did this in AP Biology a while back :
You use a splicing enzyme to cut open dna, and you insert a PGLO gene. If sucessfully transplanted, you'll have a glowing cell

Man. This makes me want to Major in Biology again...
Developing Catgirls :neko:

fatherofmako
05-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Ok.
1) we havent even scratched the surface of mapping the human Genome yet because americans are all greedy bastardsand they want make money off of anything they can get their hands on. The tried liscensing out parts of the human genome as stock that only certain people could use.....it was gay and now its over.
2) We are nowhere near the point where we could put animal parts in humans. First off dna is made of amino acids all put together in patterns that form genes. We cant touch amino acids let alon manipulate them so....
3) The DNA of apes is close to ours but they arent the same genus as us...therefore no.........
4)Cat women would be awesome because the would be Uber Flexible (licking places that they shouldnt).There fur would be soft and it would only cover a small part of there body. Human body hair is thick and course and overall gross unlike cat fur.

A LaZy PaNdA
05-11-2006, 06:26 PM
2) We are nowhere near the point where we could put animal parts in humans. First off dna is made of amino acids all put together in patterns that form genes. We cant touch amino acids let alon manipulate them so....

You can manipulate them, with help. We aren't at the point in which we can manipulate them at WILL. A splicing enzyme that cuts DNA to add parts, counts as manipulating the amino acid sequencing.

Bubblemonkey
05-11-2006, 07:02 PM
...but knowing that makes me think.... is there two different types of animals out there that DO have the same number by are different species? Would that work then? Like a bear and a zebra for example (assuming they had = number)? Or do all animals on the planet have different number separated by their species?
Someone already touched upon this a little while ago. There are hybrid animals out there, Ligers/Tigons, Hinny/Mules, Wolf-Dogs, etc. so there is the possibility of animals from different species producing children. What HAS to happen, though, is that the two speicies need to be in the same genetic genus(they can't have strayed too far from each other on the genetic family tree). Because of the few genetic similarities between the two species, they are able to successfully produce offspring. However, because of the genetic variances between the two species, one or both genders of the resulting offspring will be infertile (unable to reproduce). The genetic differences that weren't enough to prevent the creation of a hybrid are enough to prevent passing on the mixed genetics with another hybrid.

Bears and Zebras are too far apart, genetically. Hell, Lions are even too far apart, genetically, from some of the other large cats out there, never mind trying to breed it with a bear or an elephant.

In case some people don't know, all animals are divided into groups based on genetic/evolutionary variances. It goes Kingdom > Phylum > Class > Order > Family > Genus > Species. Kingom is the most general and includes all animals or all plants, while Species is the most restrictive, meaning every member within that group is able to produce reproductive offspring (kids that can still have kids with others of the same species). Two different species have to be within the same Genus to produce a hybrid. The further back on that line you go (Family, order, etc.) to genetic variances become too great, and hybrid production becomes impossible.

Hassoon
05-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Bubblemonkey you forgot to metion the cross between an elephant and the shrimp they got a Dumbo Prawn.

Bubblemonkey
05-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Bubblemonkey you forgot to metion the cross between an elephant and the shrimp they got a Dumbo Prawn.
NOOOOOOooooo!!!...how could I forget that?! Okay....ignore everything I wrote before. I obviously forgot to take these into account.......

C.A.
05-11-2006, 08:51 PM
ive never heard of dumbo prawns but jelly pigs do exist.

bioluminescent pigs with jellyfish genes that glow in the dark. in the day they are pink, at night they are ghostly green. yea this is real, i read from the newspaper.

A LaZy PaNdA
05-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Thats what I did in my Lab >_<

We spliced the pGlo gene into a cell!
It gloweeeeeed! XD

Hayeate
05-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Not even chimpanzees can get a woman pregnant. so no cat/rabbit girls

Chimpanzees won't make cat rabbit girls. They make Bush. Haha I am funny, I made an anti-Bush allusion, I must be some bleeding heart pussy liberal that hugs trees and supports Graecic ephebophilia.

Ah about the topic. I guess nature was considerate enough not to allow freak animal-human hybrids clog up the real world as they do the internet.

Karis Fra Mauro
05-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Hee hee, this is a pretty silly question no offense intended :) Umm, there was a nature book I read a few years back called The Song of the Dodo which touched on this. Something about how evolution has to occur through species becoming more genetically distinct rather than less, and there's actually an enormous amount of built in biology to prevent seperate species from mating. All sorts of subtle chemical signals and stuff, frankly the more esoteric things depicted in doujinshi aren't all that realistic I guess. But I did hear there might have been a human / chimpanzee cross. Some chimpanzee with extremely suspicious characteristics... Ah well, bunny girls will be much more enticing when developed via genetic manipulation anyway, or so I think.

xero00
05-16-2006, 06:41 PM
to make it more clear!.....we have different kinds and types of keys right?...and we have locks that only one key fits in a one and opens it okay?...lets say every type of key represents an animal race!...and of course one of the keys and locks represents the human race!....

so, if we insereted the horse key in the human lock, it won't open!...while if you inserted the human key in a human lock, it will open!!

see?....that is simple to understand....cuz you have some gene coat-code covers the Female egg that only accepts human race sperm!