PDA

View Full Version : Continuations of these shows?

Kelomin
05-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Has anyone heard anything about a continuation posibly of these shows?
Since I know for a FACT, that the manga of INUYASHA is still going, while TRINITY BLOOD has somewhat.. disappeared over the years.
I've heard rumours that these two shows were going to be continued, has anyone else heard anything about these shows?

Lukiduk
05-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Inuyasha would be nice, but I have seen no trace of anyone even hinting about it picking back up again on the Iny boards I occassionaly look at, and believe me, if they have not seen a notification of official continuation of the series, no one has LOL. If someone proves me wrong, I would be happy, but for the near future I would say, the chance looks bleak.

Atachi
05-25-2006, 12:41 AM
inuyasha-tv may continue some day

the reason why it got ended(halted?) was, that it caught up with the manga. and they didn't want to throw in years of filler-eps.

but one also has to take into consideration that it was the most expensive longrun-show to date (due to the fine blend of CG) --- which may be another reason why it got canceled (can't really imagine... they had a huge merchandise)

Tsubomi
05-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Didn't the creator of Trinity Blood die? That may explain why the manga 'disappeared'... and also why it'd be a little hard to continue the anime/give it a better ending (if that's the gripe here, I haven't seen the ending myself...).