PDA

View Full Version : 2006 A year of tragedy?

carlanox
07-17-2006, 08:42 AM
These days I only read bad things happenings arround the world in the newspaper. I wonder whether God is trying to remind humans that the world has sinned too much...Reaching end of the world??? what you guys think?

Fayt42
07-17-2006, 08:46 AM
and a couple people finally realized that global warming is bad and we should stop it........
at least there are people trying to prevent bad things from happening..
but i agree with u carlanox....
North Korea gone wack...
India starting to go wack.....
war is still not ending.....more like getting worse.....
2 plane crashes in a single day.......
gas prices rising.......
and im just rambling on.......^^;;

Otaku Ichise
07-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Technology geting more expensive too T_T and our greed going bigger even at cost of some poor people one day lol.

Fayt42
07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
.....how long can we be with oil.......
ill give it 3 years and we'll run out of it

Kazune
07-17-2006, 09:15 AM
These days I only read bad things happenings arround the world in the newspaper. I wonder whether God is trying to remind humans that the world has sinned too much...Reaching end of the world??? what you guys think?

Only noticed it now? Things has been happening nonstop since the turn of the millenium. It's pretty obvious "something" has started...

Pretty much time for humans to get off the stage...this is the Deux ex Machina "something" has laid down onto us.

SyaoranLee
07-17-2006, 09:23 AM
In 3 years we won't run out of it, but the price will be too high for us to use. That's why people are looking for other ways to get energy. I don't really care for this, because I believe when we run out of oil, there will be another solution.
What I care about is global warming. Seriously I don't think that just stopping gas emition will help... I mean, the damage is already done. We have to find a way to stop and fix what we already did.
But who knows... Maybe one of these days some crazy dictator decides to nuke Brazil, and I'll die before all these things happen. South America has a lot of them.

Fayt42
07-17-2006, 09:28 AM
meh...........
China and Japan are trying to get Korea to be their land......
god what is North Korea doing.....
quit aiming at the US.....
go on and help your country.........
lolz i dont mean this seriously or maybe i do.......
plz dont get offended ^^;;

serpent of the abiss
07-17-2006, 09:39 AM

Or maybe hes trying to make us feel even worse about ourselves and oppress us some more

You christians really need to open your eyes to the real cause of the suffering and stop blaming it on our sins. Your helping no one but your own corporate religion

I think there is three things that our causing problems and that is Islam Christianity and Judeism. If these religions would stop fighting for dominance because they all believe their religions are the ultimate path there would be less suffering

Corperate Christianity and Islam are the culprits behind the war with Judeism not far behind

Thyran
07-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Heh, ahh, fools predicting "the end of the world".

Truth is that ever since 2000, crime globally has been at an all-time low.

Thanks to media we know what's happening around the world, that's why people think these are "dark days for the world" and other lame crap they can think of.
For example, fools trying to predict the end of the world reading a book.

You used to never hear about gang rapes, and now you keep hearing them. It's because back then no one was reading about it.

stukasa
07-17-2006, 11:08 AM
People have been predicting the end of the world for a long time, and tragedies are nothing new. Think about the Black Plague in Europe during the so-called "Dark Ages." That wiped out a third of the population on the entire continent! Sure, a lot of bad things have been happening recently, and for the most part we probably only have ourselves to blame. But instead of saying "the end is coming," let's try to fix the problems we've created before it really IS too late!

Otaku Ichise
07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
I wonder how that fantasy about God became so big >_> no offense is meant here ,just an opinion.

canthics
07-17-2006, 11:36 AM
The world has been on the brink of apocalypse ever since revelations was written.

It's always been ZOMG!!11! ROMANS!! Y1k!!111! MONGOLS!! T3h BLaCK DEATH!!11 NAPOLEON!!11 HITLER!11!11 COMMIES! Y2K!!!111! etc. etc.

It's been worse, it'll get worse, but it'll also get better, and in 500 years, people will hardly remember all the terrible goings-on that we attributed as harbingers of the apocalypse. No, they'll be too pre-occupied with the impending doom that will be caused by fatal abberations in their quanto-bio-nano-links with the core mind. And around we go.

Otaku Ichise
07-17-2006, 11:40 AM
meh i think its all about human greed so who knows what can be the future.

Acid Rain
07-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Israel will have something to remember this year.

Areskel
07-17-2006, 04:02 PM
meh...........
China and Japan are trying to get Korea to be their land......
god what is North Korea doing.....
quit aiming at the US.....
go on and help your country.........
lolz i dont mean this seriously or maybe i do.......
plz dont get offended ^^;;
Korea is laughable. Time had a wonderful carciature after Kim Jog Il attempted to fire a multi-staged rocket that had a whole bunch of peasants throwing the missle just over the coast saying, "We could throw it farther, great leader, if you fed us!" Korea being able to launch a missle that gets past their own borders is ridiculous.

As for this year being a tragedy, I find it more of a comedy, a horribly twisted one, but a comedy none the less.

Ichise, religion became big because people were scared. They were in a world of dark shadows and monster plagued mists. Ignorance finds root in fear; and religion finds root in ignorance (not to call all religious people idiots, but the original foundation of religion was people explaining with God what they could not with science, therefor, it has its foundation in ignorance).

As for the world ending, bullshit. The world ain't gonna end, but the way things are looking, it's gonna be one helluva ride.

canthics
07-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Korea being able to launch a missle that gets past their own borders is ridiculous.

Previous tests of the Nodong IRBM flew right over Japan. They're no joke.

Lucifer en Abyss
07-17-2006, 04:25 PM
There are times that the world has it's ups and downs throughout history. Remember that in the past, there were times that the world was suffering too.
The dark ages lasted 300+ years and effected literally everyone in Europe. During the conquest of the Genghis Khan that effected lots of Asian countries. The Africans and South Americans were either killed or enslaved during the 1700-1800's by the European. WWI and WWII that the entire world was effected and we all are aware that the Jew's/Japanese were the one's that suffered the most. And finally our most recent threat that started in 9/11/2001 is one of the many times that the world is suffering.

Nostradamus(if i spelled his name correctly) fortold that in the year of the new millenium, a new war will be sparked in the result of a tragedy that shattered the hearts of everyone on this world (9/11). And after that, the world will face it's greatest world war ever that will result in the casualties of millions across the world. War will be raged across the entire world, super powers will be devistated, innocent people will be killed, the world will be covered in flames. And then, after 50 years will the world see peace again.

We just so happen to be born in a time that the world is suffering. But the thing is that we are here in this thing together and we all have the power to work together and make a difference, that's what matters.

Areskel
07-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Previous tests of the Nodong IRBM flew right over Japan. They're no joke.
Unarmed or else there would be a lot more hullabulloh than there is. I personally see North Korea as a joke. The man is insane, and might get lucky, but I highly doubt he could actually hit something.

Abyss, something about that prediction doesn't match up with what I know of Nostradamus, I'd like a source, because I don't think that is actually a Nostradamus prophecy. Nostradamus is vague and impossible to interpret most of the time.

solarenemy
07-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Getting a missle to fly is one thing. Getting it to hit a selected target is another story. I can make paper airplanes fly all day. But I can't hit a target with one to save my life. Of course then again with a nuclear weapon you don't actually hit a target. You detonate in the air a few hundred feet above the target for maximum damage. So all he really needs is a tracking system to monitor altitude and gps location. The he needs only to remote detonate above the target. So it is possible for him to be a threat to his surrounding neighbors and maybe Japan and Russia. Of course Russia isnt a country I would suggest throwing nuclear weapons at since they have stock pile of their own.

L4mE
07-17-2006, 05:45 PM
well what i know is
all of this happen from what we done so dont try and ask god to do our thing since we started it
what we had done of course must be finished by us also

serpent of the abiss
07-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I think we need more people to follow religions that promote peace and free thought. That doesnt support materialism and opression

people are becoming more bitter

Like i said in another thread we need to remember what made us happy in the first place. We also need a religion that promotes expansion of the mind and doesnt dwell on staying the same. One doesnt make you follow orders and prevent you from thinking certain things deemed sinful !!!! Most christians are very naive because they have been told what to do and taught not to think freely by use of fear thats why religion has spread so far. Thats why many christians are scared and very unhappy, religion is a form of mental control. Religions that dont wage wars are religions like buddism and hinduism. Imo we should rid the world of religions like christianity, juduism, Islam, scientology and hare krishna

I dont like how lazy we have gotten either, we are always finding ways of making us more lazy

Phyro
07-17-2006, 06:07 PM
heh I don't read newspapers at all so the world is fine to me, they could nuke half the earth and I never would have guessed unless I heard somebody talking about it, heck I sleep through most of the hurracanes, I really need to start paying attention :o

Areskel
07-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Long post of woot
"It is a shame that there is not enough religion in the world to destroy the world's religions." - Friedrich Nietzsche. I actually agree, if we purged the more dogmatic religions, we'd have much fewer nut cases.

Also it is not a case of supporting religions that promote peace, last time I checked good ol' Jebus wanted peace. He also wanted to kill us all at one point, suicide cult style, but if you look at the core of the teachings they're peaceful enough. The problem is finding people who actually follow that. Christianity and its various parent, uncle, inbred cousin and child religions is an over ripe fruit, it was good, but lots of junk has been added on, or is there unnecessarily and thus makes it sour and rotten, making people sour and rotten.

serpent of the abiss
07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
"It is a shame that there is not enough religion in the world to destroy the world's religions." - Friedrich Nietzsche. I actually agree, if we purged the more dogmatic religions, we'd have much fewer nut cases.

Also it is not a case of supporting religions that promote peace, last time I checked good ol' Jebus wanted peace. He also wanted to kill us all at one point, suicide cult style, but if you look at the core of the teachings they're peaceful enough. The problem is finding people who actually follow that. Christianity and its various parent, uncle, inbred cousin and child religions is an over ripe fruit, it was good, but lots of junk has been added on, or is there unnecessarily and thus makes it sour and rotten, making people sour and rotten.

And by supporting these religions i dont mean making them corperate just keeping them safe. Buddhists have been invaded and forced out of tibet. Christians invaded the pagans in favour of a more oppressive controling religion. A religion run goverment is what we have now, and i dont want that

Radeonator
07-18-2006, 07:41 AM
maybe, this year is a divine punishment of what we have done from many years ago.....

oh yeah, i think i felt an earthquake a days ago.....

Draco888
07-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Heh, ahh, fools predicting "the end of the world".

Truth is that ever since 2000, crime globally has been at an all-time low.

Thanks to media we know what's happening around the world, that's why people think these are "dark days for the world" and other lame crap they can think of.
For example, fools trying to predict the end of the world reading a book.

You used to never hear about gang rapes, and now you keep hearing them. It's because back then no one was reading about it.
I'll join Thyran in his explanation.

But this panic that is affecting us has been with us even longer then 2000 though, ever since the first Iraq War/ war in Somalia basicly. Before that the world was overly (?) optimistically, because the USA had "won" and now the world would become makeble. A couple years later things seemed not that easy, and a bit after that even more uncertainty filled our heads with all kinds of doom scenario's because we are in a transition period between world systems.
But there has always been unemployment, war, rape, crime, fear, terrorists (in fact WW I was started by a serbian terrorist group), etc

People are just letting themselves get too carried away by the news. Its the news job to make events look spectacular, taht way they get more viewers => more advertising $$$

C.A.
07-18-2006, 09:16 AM
From what I read in 'Bible Code II', WWIII will start this year, 2006.

I'm not sure if that's going to happen, I've never believed in prophecies or religions. Only Haruhiism.

Krelian
07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
We also need a religion that promotes expansion of the mind and doesnt dwell on staying the same.

When humanity matures, there will no longer be a need for religion. In general terms, mankind could be compared to a lost child who has invented an invisible adult figure (i.e. religion and God) to act as a surrogate parent and help it deal with life's hardships.

Imo we should rid the world of religions like christianity, juduism, Islam, scientology and hare krishna

I agree. Unfortunately, attemping to do so over a short period of time would only serve to incite more violence.

And don't forget to add Aum (http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists_spies/terrorists/prophet/1.html) to that list of "religions" to banish to the void.

Krelian
07-18-2006, 04:04 PM
From what I read in 'Bible Code II', WWIII will start this year, 2006.

I'm not sure if that's going to happen, I've never believed in prophecies or religions. Only Haruhiism.

The algorithms that they run on the Bible text to find secret messages, when run on input such as a single volume of an encyclopeadia or any other text with similar length to the Bible, produces very similar results.

Essentially, a computer program is written to find equidistant letter sequences--sequences of letters formed by taking every 'n'th character from a fragment of text, starting at a given character. A search is then performed to find meaningful language from different equidistant letter sequences using different starting points and distances between selected characters.

Statistically speaking, you're just as likely to find a sequence of letters stating that "five years after the fall of the two towers the world will be burned by a great fire" in a book compilation of poetry as you would in the Bible.

For more information, you can use this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_code) as a starting point.

Dingaling
07-18-2006, 04:16 PM
an Armagedon (however it's spelled) would be kinda cool in a way, take the picture of the world exploding and everyone dies, picture the armagedon as a world war kinda thing but in the future aliens come to our planet and all the cities and stuff go down in ruins and then you travel with your freinds and girls (mostly girls) and a final fantasy-like adventure begins and you have horny butt-sex in all parts of the world when you travel, LOLOL my mind is going into fantasy dream mode now lol ignore it

cryragon
07-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Life goes on as long as the Earth still rotates...
This kind of prediction never comes true, at least until now.

chompy
07-18-2006, 05:38 PM
God is mad with the world.

solarenemy
07-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh noessssss!!!! Its the end of the world a ficticious being is mad at us........ Maybe if the whole world worshipped peanut butter the planet would be a better place.

delmariachi
07-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Perhaps this "being" is fed up playing us like Sim City or the Sims and gonna turn his computer off......:rolleyes:

If it is Sim City i hope we die by a monster attack in London.... hehe:D

Dingaling
07-18-2006, 07:56 PM
If it's the sims I hope I can f'uck all the girls I want and keep on re-marrying again with the simple click of a mouse LOLOL ...joking

delmariachi
07-18-2006, 07:56 PM
If it's the sims I hope I can f'uck all the girls I want and keep on re-marrying again with the simple click of a mouse LOLOL ...joking

Hehe knowing my luck i'd get the nagging ones.....
( as girlfriends slaps me round head )

:D

ChaozXIII
07-18-2006, 07:59 PM
as thran said since 2000 crimes have been lower and this is very similar to super diseases like small pox. and the world is not going to end until the sun engulf us in 5 billion years if we survive by then.

delmariachi
07-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Mmmmm very possible indeed and a good post number by the way....perhaps it will be at his hands instead

Dingaling
07-18-2006, 08:04 PM
5 million years later our brains will be more advance and we'd prolly create an atomosphere (however that word is spelled :s) on the biggest uninhabited planet in the universe and we wouldn't have to worry about over population so we could make babies all we want, or mabye...they'd create a TV world where you can go live inside TV programs lolol....playboy tv here I come..

ChaozXIII
07-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Mmmmm very possible indeed and a good post number by the way....perhaps it will be at his hands instead
wow indeed good number but wahhhhh i have to break it so i can make a comment about it.

so coincidental too

the world balances it self we can help the world doing it. too bad we can't stop all wars perminately

solarenemy
07-18-2006, 08:12 PM
5 million years later our brains will be more advance and we'd prolly create an atomosphere (however that word is spelled :s) on the biggest uninhabited planet in the universe and we wouldn't have to worry about over population so we could make babies all we want, or mabye...they'd create a TV world where you can go live inside TV programs lolol....playboy tv here I come..

If its uninhabited why would make an atmosphere on it. We arnt going to be around then anyways. The Earth is over due for its next astroid or comet impact. History has shown that each dominate species has been wiped out buy a planetary catastrophy with in a certain amount of time that has been fairly consistent. Our time is actually over due by about 100 years. So don't hold your breath on that 5 billion year idea.

Dingaling
07-18-2006, 08:20 PM
If its uninhabited why would make an atmosphere on it. We arnt going to be around then anyways. The Earth is over due for its next astroid or comet impact. History has shown that each dominate species has been wiped out buy a planetary catastrophy with in a certain amount of time that has been fairly consistent. Our time is actually over due by about 100 years. So don't hold your breath on that 5 billion year idea.
Yeah I guess so but the last thing you said was too complicated for my brain the ''our time is actually over due by about 100 years'' could you translate that into dingaling's dumb english please? thanks!:D :D

solarenemy
07-18-2006, 08:24 PM
According to earths past history and the time frame that major species have existed before they where wiped out, shows that our A$$ should have been grass around 100 years ago. In other words we are on borrowed time.

Something should wipe the human race out at enytime.

Easy enough for ya??

Dingaling
07-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Oh, yeah easy for me now :D but what stopped the human race from being wiped out?

stukasa
07-18-2006, 08:42 PM
According to earths past history and the time frame that major species have existed before they where wiped out, shows that our A$$ should have been grass around 100 years ago. In other words we are on borrowed time.

Something should wipe the human race out at enytime.

Easy enough for ya??
Even if that's true, there's no way to predict exactly when it will happen...if it happens at all. :O I prefer not to think about that stuff... And since I can't do anything about it anyway, why worry? :neko: I'll leave the worrying to the guys in lab coats. :p

solarenemy
07-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh, yeah easy for me now :D but what stopped the human race from being wiped out?

Nothing stopped it, it just hasnt happened yet. When you talk about geological history it isnt by the minute or day or even year. I'm just saying it is due time for something to happen and really should have already happened.

But as stukasa said why worry about it? When it happens there isnt anything we can do. So in the mean time live life and have fun. Its nothing to get worried or depressed over.

Raziell
07-18-2006, 08:55 PM
If there's one thing I hate, it's friggen doomsday theorists, I mean for Christ's sake people, stop living in your paranoid fear driven worlds and start living.

Nukes gonna fall on your head? Asteroids colliding with the Earth? The Wrath of God (FIGURE OF SPEECH, calm down you anti-religious freaks, I'm not religious myself.) being unleashed upon the world? Just about anything catastrophic ending in your death? Ok, well, see, the thing is, IF any of that's gonna happen, it WILL happen, and pissing yourself in anticipation isn't going to stop it. It's like watching a friggen child cry over a lost pet or something, you know my parents told me that crying isn't gonna do anything to help it.

My word of advice to all the cowards in the world? Live. Just, just, live, abandon your fears, whatever happens, happens. Someday, everyone dies, so wouldn't you like to live your days out in happiness instead of your days in fear?

Don't fear the Reaper.

Dingaling
07-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Lolol, Raziel, shaddap! we're just having a little imagination here I don't belive in any of that stuff myself but you don't need to go all ''omg wtf my penis is burnt'' about it y'know? calm yerself :D

solarenemy
07-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Hmmm sounds like what I just said in my last sentence.

Hayeate
07-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Tell me something friend, since when was any year not a year of tragedy?

To me, as long as I'm not being publicly stoned, sent off to the front, stepped on or otherwise finding demise in a number of goofily gruesome ways, every year is a happy year.

Life's a piece of ****...but when you look at it...

Aldair
07-19-2006, 07:56 AM
If you ask me, the apocalypse, in any shape or form, is a bunch of crap made up by the church to get people to visit them weekly on Sundays. The main reason why religion was started in the first place is because people wanted to believe there was something waiting for them when their miserable lives were done with. But, add a few buzzwords such as plauges, disease, damnation, and you get people scared and they will swarm the chapels. Religion is a money gambit people, the faster you see that, the better off you'll be.

(Sorry if that sounds like flame bait, just my opinion.)

zer0kage
07-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Just be optimistic and live the best of our lives. Hopefully when some of us are old enough we can make the world a better place but leave me out of political stuff I want to heal people.

Lucifer en Abyss
07-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Unarmed or else there would be a lot more hullabulloh than there is. I personally see North Korea as a joke. The man is insane, and might get lucky, but I highly doubt he could actually hit something.

Abyss, something about that prediction doesn't match up with what I know of Nostradamus, I'd like a source, because I don't think that is actually a Nostradamus prophecy. Nostradamus is vague and impossible to interpret most of the time.

I apolagize that I can't find a source for you due to the fact that the book that I read is in another country - -

And about Nostradamus being vague and impossible to interpret is true. What I wrote was an assumption by the author of the book that I read.

stukasa
07-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Nostradamus' predictions are just vague enough that people can look back and interpret them any way they want. And besides, if the future can be predicted, why was he the only person who could do it so well? Actually, if the future can be predicted, that means the future has already been written, and if the future's already been written then there's nothing we can do about it, and if there's nothing we can do about it...well, I'd rather not think about that. :p

Areskel
07-19-2006, 05:03 PM
I apolagize that I can't find a source for you due to the fact that the book that I read is in another country - -

And about Nostradamus being vague and impossible to interpret is true. What I wrote was an assumption by the author of the book that I read.
Well atleast it's from a book, that gives it atleast a shred of credibility as a possibility of a correct prophecy.

cryragon
07-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Humanity itself has better chance to trigger self-destruction anytime rather than waiting for our lovely planet to collide with some big bad flashy meteor.

The latter could be solved by making a gigantic racquet to strike the meteor back to it's respective place. Well it's worth a try, isn't it? :D

Psycho Mantis
07-19-2006, 06:28 PM

Sometimes i do think that the end of the world is near,or another World War.This never happened in the 1990`s,which is why i miss that decade even more.Has everything gone insane?

Starkadder
07-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Every year has its ups and downs. It is how you view life in general that determines whether you'll be a happy person or a miserable person.

Krelian
07-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Sometimes i do think that the end of the world is near,or another World War.This never happened in the 1990`s,which is why i miss that decade even more.Has everything gone insane?

Actually, this kind of stuff did happen in the 1990's and before then as well. You were just having too much fun in school or with your friends to have been informed about it. (I'm the same age, and I agree, I have much fonder memories of the 90's, but that's only because I never watched or read very much news).

Since then, two things have changed. The price of oil has risen, and the speed at which much of the first world, and even developing countries, communicate and share information has accelerated due to the adoption of the Internet.

The weather has become a bit more unpredictable in certain regions, but if you look here (http://www.scotese.com/climate.htm), you will see that in the Earth was a lot hotter in much of it's past. We're near the bottom of a cold dip. That's not to say that we're not responsible for triggering the current warming trend--we probably are to some degree, but rather, I'm arguing it's nothing to grow overly alarmed about. Humanity, and life as a whole on Earth, will adapt as it always has.

Larry Laffer
07-26-2006, 10:54 AM
There are so many good things happening to me during 2006 that I haven't had any time to think, worry, or get distracted by the bad things.

Karis Fra Mauro
07-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Things are shaping up to be rather nasty... The dummies on fox calling the middle east situation ww3, or even 4 for some reason, can be mostly ignored. Nonetheless, I can't help but feel over the medium to long term it is likely to have ramifications far beyond Lebanon. The heatwave is harder to predict, but more ominous. There have been heatwaves before, but this one covers two entire continents simultaneously (N.A. and Europe) with no end in sight. Mostly I think global warming is overblown, and being used by activists with an agenda. And yet, what if some sort of critical threshold has been passed and we're seeing the beginnings of a positive feedback loop? For example, the hotter it gets the more methane is released from melting permafrost, which makes it hotter, which makes it melt more and so on till we get to rename the planet mercury II?! The only way I can think of to stop something like that, is to artificially trigger a nuclear winter by setting off atom bombs in the Sahara. Of course we could overshoot the other way... I'm not bothered by cold really, but if too much sunlight is blocked then the forests would die and we'd run out of oxygen. Bleh.

CrazyWater
07-28-2006, 09:42 AM
People have been predicting the end of the world for a long time, and tragedies are nothing new. Think about the Black Plague in Europe during the so-called "Dark Ages." That wiped out a third of the population on the entire continent! Sure, a lot of bad things have been happening recently, and for the most part we probably only have ourselves to blame. But instead of saying "the end is coming," let's try to fix the problems we've created before it really IS too late!

Such positive attitude about life. I like your optimism. But yeah, I'll agree with ya about the blame to ourselves. (Iraq war, oil prices, economical structures, polictical functions, technological jump, fearing the worst instead of trying to fix issues + boredom is eating at us) Reason? Since things are being so high-tech and we're raising standards to abnormal levels, its getting more difficult to settle down and accept things at a proper perspective. Historical knowledge is becoming a void in which we "already" know and ignore. I may not like history as much but I still value the aspect of knowledge. Ever since 9/11 happened, I have noticed that the general public is a bit more apprehensive and cautious than what they used to be before the event. Its a bit more tenser now due to bush and the war + fear of terrorism, etc. Im not really worried about what "might" happen, I am still aware of the possibilities and wonder what could result from having everyone have no weapons?

Come on, we're getting hybrids that give out 30mpg while the honda VX passes the 50mpg line and its all GAS. Japan makes the best cars, hands down. Im planning on getting a Trueno similar to Initial D. Aren't hybrids supposed to save gas? (don't mind the insight, lol) What paradox are we living in? XD. I wish that companies would be more rational about the public than staring at their own wallets all day. But hey, I just might revolutionize transportation someday. :kakashi: