PDA

View Full Version : eel VS pussy

StarWarsGalaxies
08-11-2006, 07:28 PM
I have this de ja vue like I created this thread before, but I checked and I guess I didn't (maybe I was just thinking about it and didn’t get to creating it until now).

Anyways, as I read though some erotic literature, I read this one story about how a girl inserts food into her vagina, and then sits down into a small pool of eels. The eels smell the food and dive into her vagina!

:O :D

Anyways, maybe I'm a pervert, but man! I cant stop thinking about that, L0L.

Which gets me to thinking; How realistic is that? I know that eels DO live in small cave like area (I think they hide in there), so maybe they would like a vagina as a home? But then again, if an eel was smart enough and noticed it was going inside of another being, if would feel like it's being eaten.

See, it's weird, I dunno, the more I think about it, the more I wonder about it.

icie
08-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Recall, my beloved readers, if you would...cast your minds back to a year or so ago, when in these very forums, links were posted to the JAV touted as the "Fear Factor of Japan", which involved small eels and a funnel.

Dingaling
08-11-2006, 08:47 PM
LMAO http://images.google.ca/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=eel+and+vagina

MystikDarkEchoes
08-11-2006, 09:01 PM
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That is scary as f***.
OMG. OMG. Now I can't stop thinking about it. Thanks for nothing. =P I dunno, it makes me feel weird thinking about it. Oh yeh, that link is NSFW. =o Jeez. Lucky I'm a guy. What if you stuck food up your ass and sat in a pile pool of eels... O_O

icewirm
08-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Recall, my beloved readers, if you would...cast your minds back to a year or so ago, when in these very forums, links were posted to the JAV touted as the "Fear Factor of Japan", which involved small eels and a funnel.
I do, there were also pigs if I rember correctly

MystikDarkEchoes
08-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Recall, my beloved readers, if you would...cast your minds back to a year or so ago, when in these very forums, links were posted to the JAV touted as the "Fear Factor of Japan", which involved small eels and a funnel.Google "Eel Soup".

Aldair
08-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Scary **** man...

Way to go!

StarWarsGalaxies
08-11-2006, 09:55 PM
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWRRRRRRRRR!!!!~

L0L, I actully still have tht video! Saved ever since someone gave it to me over IRC. heh.
you want to get banned again? ~shragei

But you see, that's not INSIDE her body. That's just down her shirt.

And as for the funnel thing, yeah, I remember that video, that was a different one from the jap fear factor one. But that was babby eels ;_; *cries* I wanna see grown up large thick ones!~

and btw, no one has anwsered my question yet.
is it a realistic fantasy? Come on! I know there are some girls on this fourm!
TRY IT OUT! ;)

A LaZy PaNdA
08-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Hm..
I'll make sure to try it with my ANUS!
:O

Ok no.
On a more serious note...
Is it even possible for an eel to get in there (unhelped)? 0.o

Otaku Ichise
08-12-2006, 10:52 AM
omg... SWG i love your info.. thanks.. wonder if there is someone who would put a mouse or big snake in the vagina.. i would faint.

oink37
08-12-2006, 11:07 AM
I feel great potential in this thread < <
( especially since it goes against the "zomg beast-sex" guideline :D )

work'it some more !

ShadowRFox
08-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Swg this have got to be the strangest thread yet........

You asking if an eel would live in a pussy.......

Well to answer your queston, I doubt an eel would want to live in a pussy let alone a girl could tolerate having something like that in them.

I gotta admit though, it would sound like an interesting hentai.

Otaku Ichise
08-12-2006, 11:34 AM
oh yeah forgot to answer that, i think there is always someone for everything:P thats my answer.

stigermorgan
08-12-2006, 02:06 PM
yay that a new creation of sexual enjoyment maybe harrashment too
lol.but that must be a new invention

Otaku Ichise
08-12-2006, 02:12 PM
ok what you think of seeing a girl using an elephant dick? it must hurt as hell...

StarWarsGalaxies
08-12-2006, 05:08 PM
PFFFF. Screw the elephant dick, WHAT ABOUT A WHALE!
(see image)

http://somewhiteguy.homelinux.org:178/Misc/Images/Just%20LOL/new_kid.jpg

HeavyMetalLucidity
08-13-2006, 11:26 AM
interesting thread. no i doubt the eel would go in at all by itself.

whale dick O_O!!! ouch

Is it even possible for an eel to get in there (unhelped)? 0.o
well its my opinion that its possible tho i doubt it would happen

Otaku Ichise
08-13-2006, 11:37 AM
PFFFF. Screw the elephant dick, WHAT ABOUT A WHALE!
(see image)

http://somewhiteguy.homelinux.org:178/Misc/Images/Just%20LOL/new_kid.jpg

this made my day :roflmao: swg is truly the best^^

Otaku Ichise
08-13-2006, 11:42 AM
oh oh oh O_O didnt ever figure out why the water on the sea was salty.. now i know why yuck..

Apathetic King
08-13-2006, 11:58 AM
note to self, only vacation at fresh water lakes.

Hayeate
08-13-2006, 12:27 PM
I stopped reading at "de ja vue". What on earth is this thread about again? Shock pics?

Otaku Ichise
08-13-2006, 12:42 PM
let me see... its about vagina oponents..

LikeMakiGoto
08-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Just the thought of that makes me shudder, I don't know why on earth anyone would want eels up their vagina. If they slid too far up i'm sure that would be quite dangerous, bleh.

Otaku Ichise
08-13-2006, 03:48 PM
well a girl could still ruber on that thing, the point is that she would stay 100% white this time -___-"

mewmew
08-13-2006, 05:42 PM
As jinjin pointed out, in the actual practice the eels are trying to escape. And normally the tail of the eel is inserted. I don't think an eel would want to enter the vagina. The human body is probably too warm for them. The eel's prefered temperature is around 75 F.

Oh my! The ancient Greek practice of ophidicism. They inserted eels or snakes both tail first and head first. But I don't think that an eel will wander inside and stay there. Usually the tail of an eel or snake is inserted in the vagina, and the woman receives pleasure as it wriggles to get free.

StarWarsGalaxies
08-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Please don't try it! Or you could face the same embrassment as this guy (http://some.other.guy.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/gerbil.php).

zOMG!
>.>
<.<

I'd like to point out to everyone that they said "Some Other Guy",,,, NOT to be confused with Some White Guy. SOG and SWG are entirely different I tell you!!!

The human body is probably too warm for them. The eel's prefered temperature is around 75 F.
Ah crap, there goes my dreams. *cries*

What about snakes then? They are cold blooded,,,, so they would like warm areas right?
They like, bask in the sun because they need warmth, maybe the vagina would be a place called home for them?

HeavyMetalLucidity
08-13-2006, 07:13 PM
LOL SWG that gerbil story makes me think of South Park heh.
i somehow doubt a snake wants to live in a pussy. imo it would be to wet in there for most types (sea snake maybe? but they are very posionous).

Here's a better image. It's larger, and the caption is funny too.
O_O well i wont be goin swimming in the ocean again anytime soon....

Lucifer en Abyss
08-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Here's a wierd idea....if a male whale has that big a penis, then it's only logical for a female whale to have a pretty huge vagina right?

So...

What if one day the female whale got food caught in her vagina and then a fish came along and was trying to eat the food that was caught in her vagina and the just...slipped in?

....A whales sex toy....

Hayeate
08-14-2006, 01:25 AM
Here's a wierd idea....if a male whale has that big a penis, then it's only logical for a female whale to have a pretty huge vagina right?

So...

What if one day the female whale got food caught in her vagina and then a fish came along and was trying to eat the food that was caught in her vagina and the just...slipped in?

....A whales sex toy....

Let me guess, I bet that happens all the time. How convenient it is to be a whale. Have you ever wondered why whale sharks exist? It's because one day the little fish impregnated the giant whale, and its offspring resulted in the best of both worlds. Oh and by the way, the picture in jinjin's post is actually a whale shark, not a whale. You don't have to worry about them while swimming in the waters however, since these 12 meter giants don't swallow anything bigger than a toenail. Unless of course you're a plankton. Oh dear I'm sounding like Animal Planet.

oink37
08-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Don't judge the whales&sharks too harshly Brenda...

HeavyMetalLucidity
08-14-2006, 04:51 PM

lol maybe we can get SWG to get into scuba gear and go up a live blue whales pussy and see if he wants to live in there heh.

StarWarsGalaxies
08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
>_< Nooouuuuuuuu!!!~~~

Conrad
08-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Arrrrrrr.....

Don't open it if ye don't want yer fun spoiled.
And also whale shark DON'T have Penis! Heck shark / fish family doesn't HAVE penis! What are ye seeing on that picture is bloated intestines coming out from it's anus. I've seen a dead cat intestines coming out like that

StarWarsGalaxies
08-15-2006, 05:08 PM
wait..... wtf? Why would intestins be comming out of ones @ss?
Like.... that sh*t doest happen to me....

solarenemy
08-15-2006, 05:20 PM
Uhm yer anatomy isnt arranged the same as a sharks.. Also if you apply enough pressure to your stomach area the contents like organs and intestins will move to the path of least resitance. Out your ass. Havnt you seen animals run over by cars? All thy're innards are hangin out the ass.

HeavyMetalLucidity
08-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Uhm yer anatomy isnt arranged the same as a sharks.. Also if you apply enough pressure to your stomach area the contents like organs and intestins will move to the path of least resitance. Out your ass. Havnt you seen animals run over by cars? All thy're innards are hangin out the ass.

i dunno... ive run over alot of snakes and then finished em off by backin over them and rolling forward and repeating. never seen inards comin outta a snake.

tho one time (when i lived in germany) me and some buddies found a dead hedgehog and it was all round and bloated. well one of them decides to step on it and ya know what pops out? little baby unborn dead hedgehogs!!! it was interesting.