PDA

View Full Version : Face Paint? need a little help

Lisa Hayes
08-16-2006, 07:29 AM
yeah, we're planning to have a little activity for our party and it seems like a good idea that we're gonna have a bit of a face paint.

i have a choice of either BUYING the expensive materials or MAKING them using household materials. Buying is, of course, the last resort, and i'd prefer doing things myself.

I did a bit of googling and found at least a few recipes for homemade face paints.

[spoiler]Facepaint Recipe #1

1 tsp. Cornstarch

Tranquillex
08-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Here ya go~

Cold Cream - cream for face: a thick cream used for cleaning and softening the skin, especially on the face

i.e: Make-Up Remover and Stuff o.o

and iono bout other stuff...>.<

Lisa Hayes
08-16-2006, 07:56 AM
one used in make-up? i would hate to use such expensive materials just to get that "cold cream".

i was under the impression that this cream can be easily be bought in a supermarket, not in the beauty section where most stuff are expensive.

hmm... does anyone have first hand experience on these things? or better yet, any other alternative suggestions for cold cream. I really don't like the idea of wasting facial cream just for this.
(sorry, but my facial creams are contained in itty bitty containers, and quite expensive to boot)

i was hoping for other alternatives... hmm... creams...
whipped cream?
er... shaving cream?
ice cream? nah... i would eat it anyway...

any suggestions or alternatives?

Tranquillex
08-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Hmm, how bout that CREAM which is greenish, that girls put on at night, together with "Pipinos" O.o

Lisa Hayes
08-16-2006, 08:06 AM
haha, yeah.. pipino, or cucumber in english. (i'm a filipina too)

maybe i can ask the saleslady about such an item. I was never fond of using such, and i highly doubt that our typical saleslady would even have an inkling of what i would ask her of....

oh well...

Tranquillex
08-16-2006, 08:09 AM
:D Ask her, "Meron ba kayong whipped cream na green na para sa mukha?" LOL j/k *Yey Filipino ka rin pala~ =)*
Try asking some cosmetic stores, and ask what they are called, since im a guy, and i dont know a single thing about..."MAKE-UP":eek: :eek: :eek: