PDA

View Full Version : RFXtreme - RF Online Private Server

Hideki-Motosuwa
09-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Thought I should just go ahead and pass this along to anyone who might have considered playing RF Online but too cheap to pay the subscription fee for it or any other MMORPG for that matter. This is by far the best private server I've run acrossed for this game and its extremely active (800+ players on constantly). Anyway, here is the link to the site......enjoy!

(PS: Im with the Bellato and Im a lvl 34 Spiritualist / Psysper)

(*Link removed so just Google it*)

moogleking
09-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Don't be surpised if a mod closes this thread Hideki as private servers are illegal.

Hideki-Motosuwa
09-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Nothing like that would really surprise me nor will I care but as long as the info gets out then my job is done.

HongFire
09-29-2006, 10:02 PM
How come when i try to install the game it's in chinese?

msea
10-01-2006, 10:43 AM
sad to say, most of the RF private servers out there isn't fully translated nor supported (I'm on there for a while before I quit, people kept luring monsters at me while I was mining.) so its well, in chinese since the client is also in chinese.

Hideki-Motosuwa
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
The group that is hosting the server is in the US but their using the chinese client of the game. They made their own patcher which translates most of the game so there shouldn't be any problem when you play the game. You can find me in the Bellato race but as to who I am in the game, I will not say.

HongFire
10-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Played it abit. Quite good server quality. But the game is boring. Graphic is good. But too less skill to use. Which makes leveling very boring. So I stoped playing.