PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2 info... option to have protected or unprotected sex.

Jona87
09-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Many of us remember how Peter Molyneux hyped up the original Fable. We were all let down because many promises weren

Drakron
09-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Were did I heard that ... oh wait!

FABLE.

Serious now, does anyone even take what Molyneux says WITHOUT about 256 tons of salt?

Algester
09-28-2006, 09:01 PM
well least we can see the diferrence between one and 2 lets just hope that all the so called "promises" here are fulfilled and also ported to PC lols

Drakron
09-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Yes ... higher resolution and HDR.

Serious know, they overpromised and underdelivered ... only thing good I can say about Fable is they managed to port the controls for PC very well, beyond that is a relative decent Zelda clone.

Algester
09-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes ... higher resolution and HDR.

Serious know, they overpromised and underdelivered ... only thing good I can say about Fable is they managed to port the controls for PC very well, beyond that is a relative decent Zelda clone.
ahh that is true well so fable 2 is coming next years' march??

Drakron
09-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Unlikely, expect about 2 years of development cycle and 1 year of bullshit.

bunnygirl
09-28-2006, 10:12 PM
If you are one of those guys that likes to play as female characters, then you will notice an increase in belly size when you get pregnant in the game.
I love how he can't just put "If you play as a female character".

:rolleyes:

Algester
09-28-2006, 11:03 PM
well we still got those what if... situations when it comes to game thinking lols like that one for example @_@ so how do you manage to play as a female char.... would this be like a harvest moon rip off?

Apathetic King
09-29-2006, 05:44 AM
So if you are a pregnant female and you die in the game so does the baby? And shouldn't gameplay change because your character is pregnant? I just hope that this isn't disapointment like the first game. Once you get slow time nothing is hard.

Phyro
11-01-2006, 05:45 PM
honestly if fable was as open as morrowind, it would be one kickass game, the thing that killed it for me was that the damn game was seperated in areas, so the exploring sucked and was verry linear, hopefully they won't screw it up as much as they did with the original fable.

GiGaMoG
11-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Fable....2? Nice to hear... about this in-game sex stuff. I don't expect alots from it xD this part from fable 1 was too lame

Kusoyaro
11-08-2006, 09:54 AM
well, im a big time Fable fan, have played it through about 3 times and still its pretty darn good, but for Peter Molyneux, he always makes great promises but usually its kinda his own style to not make some of those promises real, so some of them promises he made for the first one should be on Fable 2.

Theres also a same kind of a game coming on Summer 2007, Overlord.
Heres a link in case you want to check it out.
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/games/?gameid=1996
And a second link to Gamespot.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/overlord/index.html
Game On!

Apostle Paul
11-27-2006, 09:47 PM
I love Fable to death, and I honestly can't wait for Fable II, but I honestly don't care about what he promises beforehand...he has this tendancy to make a bunch of great promises, not fulfill ANY of them, and yet still create an AWESOME game, so I figure it'll be better if i just wait and see.

Ristle
12-06-2006, 03:27 PM
If you are one of those guys that likes to play as female characters, then you will notice an increase in belly size when you get pregnant in the game.

Cuz thrre aer n0 grrlz on t3h intrenezt.

God forbid females should play video games. Thats crazy talk.

vraTya5
12-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I don't really care about the promises either. Although not all objectives were met in Fable 1, the game was awesome. I hope the second part will allow the player to explore the world instead of making you go through set paths, more like oblivion/morrowind would be nice.

firzenex
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Play as a female you say?
Pregnant you say?
Castles and riches you say?
Shoulda' lean you say?

I liked the first one quite abit, enough to finish it. Went completely evil, slaughtered everyone. The only thing I'm looking forward in this one is....well...hmmmm uhh err, nothing. Its all been done before, in everyother game.

MeethosSeraphim
01-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Fable 2 should come with a disclaimer warning you of crushed dreams.

yamabushi
03-15-2007, 07:32 PM
haha all info can get it from ign or ionhead.com, but the creator peter, tell (once again XD), fable2 will be the must complete rpg game of all times check it out from the lion page

Littledgn
03-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I think someone already made a Fable + Elder Scrolls game.
Can't remember its name though

I want an option in Fable 2 for it to be less linear and not suck.

Algester
03-22-2007, 04:24 AM
heh i was thinking about oblivion with facial gfx if fable only with out the freckles and it would look good and vice-versa my PC addict friend was the first one i told about my idea and he said its a good one @_@