PDA

View Full Version : Love approach

Energizer
12-12-2006, 10:01 AM
I am 16 on top of that, I am an Asian. So my english might not be well, please guide me I need your helps, give some comment on the words below which i would like to sent it to my beloved through a love letter.

I wish I could tell you in person... every time I try, I just freeze up. I end up joking and laughing about something else. I want to tell you that I love you, and that I've loved you for a very long time.

I just want you to know how I feel. I hope I can tell you in person someday.

i-i-is th-is o-k-a-y?

burnout
12-12-2006, 10:54 AM
the net is possibility the worst place you can go to for love advice.

bkg9990
12-12-2006, 11:00 AM
I love you too man :)

Leechasd
12-12-2006, 11:13 AM
With all the stuttering, you might turn her off. Best to approach it with dignity and courage to say it right then and there. If she says she is seeing someone else or is not interested in you suck it up. Life isn't everything you expect it to be. But you never know unless you ask if want to go out with her ;)

P.S. If all else fail there's always surprise secks >:P

bunnygirl
12-12-2006, 11:19 AM
DO NOT send her your message through a letter. Tell her in person.

Get her alone with you in a private place. Then relax, look into her eyes, hold her hands and tell her. This way, even if you freeze up, she should know what you are going to say. If she feels the same way, she just might break in and tell you her feelings instead.

Good luck:)

Haruharu Haruko
12-12-2006, 11:33 AM
I'd have to agree with Bunnygirl, and recommend telling this to her face to face. I think it's better for both of you if you can tell each other how you feel through talking rather then writing a letter...it's just alot more personal. Don't worry about seizing up...i'm sure you'll be able to say how you really feel once you start.:)

shiracld
12-12-2006, 11:47 AM
a big no-no
love letters are synonymous to cowards and stalkers

i agree w/ bunnygirl, it's better face to face
but i prefer the subtle approach in professing my love...
like in jokes and sorts...
not too serious, you might freak her out

bunnygirl
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
not too serious, you might freak her out
Good point...

Don't do it with jokes though. Don't confess your love to her up front. Just ask her out as a good start. Later on if things are going well between you two, you can tell her.

stukasa
12-12-2006, 12:30 PM
I agree, face to face is best. Even if it seems hard, just work up the courage and tell her. Pick a good time and place, plan what you want to say (so you won't freeze up as easily), and then just do it! Good luck. ^_^

peacius
12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
you should absolutely play death metal in the background! well, maybe not..

Boo
12-12-2006, 01:00 PM
you should absolutely play death metal in the background! well, maybe not..
F*ck yeah! Make it Black Metal, though, and then do some growling while telling
her all that stuff, whatever it was. It will be awesome!

Areskel
12-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Don't write letters, letters are for failures, say it in person or don't say it.

Kaktyc
12-12-2006, 09:14 PM
NO you should play some dramatic music in th background. Like tadadadadaaaaa...
-Juliette, I love you!
-Oh Romeo its the most romantic thing i could ever hear from you! Wheres my wedding ring?
-w00t GTFO!

j/k

You should really ask her in person. I recall receiving a crush note on the valentine's day, and it was so totally weird.

RichENT
12-12-2006, 09:45 PM
This is how I look at things. I can understand on some subjects it's cool to ask for the opinion of others, but generally that opinion will change from person to person.

YOU'RE the one dating this chick (at least I hope so). She's not dating us so obviously she likes something about you. In my opinion, you just be yourself and if you really know her well (no offence, but you should if you can say the big "I love you") you should have a general idea of how it will go.

If she the cute quiet type? (letter) Is she more personal? (Person to person) There's a million other questions I could ask you. I won't lie to you it's either a hit or miss. Meaning it can either be really good or a disappointment. You decide whether it's worth that risk and I implore you to make sure it's the right time to say it too.

To level with you my immediate reaction was "letter? That's kind of a distant way of telling someone something BIG". Personally, I think the love letters are for AFTER you sort of make a general confession of love. However, I mentioned it to the girlfriend and she thought it was cute, but depended on the girl.

Either way lil buddy, you keep us posted on whatever you decide and best of luck with it.

corykil
12-12-2006, 09:58 PM
I agree with RichENT, you should do what you can, and what you think is most fitting for the situation. Telling her in person will send a serious message across, and you will most likely know her response soon after. Using a letter maybe unreliable and rather inpersonal. I think you'd be better off writting a nice letter to her, and giving it to her after you tell her how you feel in person. Don't be afraid. If you go through with it, you'll have nothing to be ashamed of no matter what the result may be.
Good Luck

Energizer
12-12-2006, 11:05 PM
don't worry all of that is already over.. now its for the big time! date!! i have post a few reply on the clothes tread. Because i have no idea what to do... I told her everything already that i am the one. Its a success! probably?

thanks guys! thank you all very much. But now i am taking a deep breath ,in order to enter the next step, i asked her out..

The story goes like this, she is my good old friend i knew her since 2nd grade
but suddenly, i got a crush on her recently, and decided to send a letter, but through all of your advise, i told her in person this morning through msn i didn't tell her that i love her but instead i talked about the place we are going out. ( I arranged that last week) SO NOW I AM POSTING QUITE ALOT OF POST TO THE CLOTHES SECTION IN ORDER TO KNOW WHAT SHALL I WEAR AT THAT DAY!? and shall i convest to her at that day? aww my head is blowing up (*A*)

iMySt
12-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Gotta make it romantic or atleast personal man! You're 16 and this sounds like you're in 8th grade. Oh, and never, never do anything but flirt online. Asking someone out, breaking up, and especially telling them you "love" them online makes you an automatic dumbarse.

Energizer
12-14-2006, 03:42 AM
I dun 'love' her online man.. I know her from skool, and very well on top of that.. so now i am having some jitters meeting her personally(face to face 1-1). now i am dead trying to figure wat to wear.

Energizer
12-18-2006, 05:25 AM
Finally, it's a success, although there is no love-love scene, but it all ended up nicely. I waited for her at the train station about half an hour early. Waited till the time, she hadn't arrived yet and so i was feeling that i am gonna break my nerves, she arrives and called me from behind, I saw her panting non stop. We went to sushi king as promised and begin our order. We ordered till about 150 american dollars worth of food (*A*). Then we begin talking non stop, from school life to movies and eventually animes. After that when i was about to pay the bill, she insisted and told me that we should seperate the bill and i goes like this

"but i was the one that asked u out right? So will you allow me to pay?"
" I have only big notes allow me to pay for both of us"
"Its not right, I asked you out"

I pulled out my credit card and gave the waitress and end of story... she said that she wants me to go out with her again to treat me for dinner next week.

We took train back, and I walked her home.

GiGaMoG
12-18-2006, 05:33 AM
lol... can't give a better comment

---lol... glad it turned out good ^^ Now the second stage: Keep her

150 USD for foods? Oh man... Love is big... but also watch your wallet xD

bitsnpieces
12-18-2006, 05:45 AM
I wish I had a big wallet...

But then again... $150USD worth of foods? Well, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach after all. I think that was the saying. :P

Anyways, congrats Energizer and good luck keeping her and all. :)

shiracld
12-18-2006, 06:37 AM
ahhh another happy ending....

$150... one thing is for sure - you're one freaking rich kid and i hope that's not the only thing that impressed her

btw:
can you treat me to dinner too? :p

stukasa
12-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Wow, how do two people spend $150 on food during one meal? 0_o

Well, I'm glad things worked out. Now you just have to keep that momentum going. ^^ But try to pick something less expensive next time unless you want to run out of money really fast! :D

Energizer
12-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Lol, its not exactly a happy ending, I did not confess!!! damn! and I got another date day after tomorrow! She called me to her hse to update her computer... an easy job like this, how can i refuse? There is nothing in this world through computer can stop a computer techie like me... -R

stukasa
12-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Lol, its not exactly a happy ending, I did not confess!!! damn! and I got another date day after tomorrow! She called me to her hse to update her computer... an easy job like this, how can i refuse? There is nothing in this world through computer can stop a computer techie like me... -R
It's okay if you didn't confess on the first date. As long as things went well then it's a step in the right direction. Just take your time, wait until the right moment and then tell her how you feel. ^^

Kouji
12-18-2006, 09:24 AM
^Agreed

Just wait for the right moment, you will know when it is right, then tell her you're feelings

shiracld
12-18-2006, 09:26 AM
ohhh.....well...... at least she gets the idea....
the point is you made the move!!! ~hurrah!

now pray to the love goddess!

Energizer
12-21-2006, 02:11 AM
I am back, phew~ tired like madness.... I went to her house, updated her computer. She made coffee,when she leaned down to put the coffee on the table I took a peek at her cleavage, it was pink~ mo-e~. We talked about computers the whole day through, from the history of computer and stuff. There were no parents in her house, that surprises me most. I asked her why her parents are out so long, she told me of their job. I was very surprise, I am sure they make loads... she seems to be far more wealthier than me, her house seems to be so clean and spacious compare to mine. She walked me to the train station, I told her not to but she insisted. That's my story for the day, I was lame, I did not confess again...(@_@) DAMN! Did I misinterpreted her?

S&T Kawaii Love
12-21-2006, 09:08 AM
Probably, like all guys do...

firzenex
12-21-2006, 09:27 AM
I am 16 on top of that, I am an Asian.

So what!?...you ashamed being asian? You saying asians are ugly?...you calling me ugly?....OH WAIT! I KNOW! you're a F.O.B.ddd well thats it you're hopeless...:P ;)

So my english might not be well, please guide me I need your helps, give some comment on the words below which i would like to sent it to my beloved through a love letter.

Hey where does it Say: "Dating Service Expert"?
Dude, this is HF, home of ANIME and HENTAI, The only love you're gonna get here is the kind from a tentacle Beast. Or a Hyped up school boy. Either way, you really don't want advice about love letters from Us, besides we don't even know the girl, or How you actually behave in real life, what if? you're a Hideously deranged lunatic with an eye patch and peg leg?...Can't have you terrorizing the poor girl now, can we?:neko:

I wish I could tell you in person... every time I try, I just freeze up. I end up joking and laughing about something else. I want to tell you that I love you, and that I've loved you for a very long time.

Awwwwhhhh how sweet..*kissy* *Kissy*..*muwah!*:neko: ...hehehhe, YOU'RE a real time Romeo aren't ya? So winning the hearts of women shouldn't be a problem for you. Do I look like friggin Ann Landers to you? You probably don't even know who she is, but that doesn't matter. Who cares.....

i-i-is th-is o-k-a-y?

Very cute with the nervous school boy stuttering at the end. Grow up!...nah seriously, girls don't go for cute, unless its stuffed or has fur and paws. You wanna be direct and see how she feels, and if she doesn't feel the same way, too bad move on. Don't transform into a fat sobbing cow and eat grass for the rest of your life. You're gonna face alot of rejection, from schools, friends, classmates, parents, etc. OH SH*T! I gave you advice. well its time to go shoot myself. Thanks As*hole!...alright I'm gonna go die now...... . .. .al your fault......yup...yours...... . .. . . .bye now... . . .. .grr:mad:

Haloman
12-21-2006, 09:46 AM
I am 16 on top of that, I am an Asian. So my english might not be well, please guide me I need your helps, give some comment on the words below which i would like to sent it to my beloved through a love letter.

i-i-is th-is o-k-a-y?

Best advice I can give??
Gain some balls, go to the roof of your school and shout that until you get out of air:kakashi:

Now more seriously, dont let indecision AKA fear destroy a chance of happiness that you can acquire, since only by trying you will know her true felings, and man, once you cross those borders, cross that fear, it will be A LOT easier to do and understand some things in this life:kakashi:

Best of luck in your declaration of love to that special ichiban of yours:kakashi:

P.S: Dont sutter, she wont eat you if you say your feeling loud and clear:kakashi: :kakashi:

Otaku101010
12-21-2006, 10:11 AM
or you can be like a chinatown hustler and go with "Dim Sum Girl" song from Notorious MSG lol, in a serious note, face to face is the best way dude, now get some courage and go tell your dim sum girl how u feel

LightMooCow
12-24-2006, 05:29 PM

I really agree... try to ask a very close friend of yours for better advice...

I love you too man :)

I love you man! Also, I love your... uh... I forgot but I love your icon thing ;)

DO NOT send her your message through a letter. Tell her in person.

Get her alone with you in a private place. Then relax, look into her eyes, hold her hands and tell her. This way, even if you freeze up, she should know what you are going to say. If she feels the same way, she just might break in and tell you her feelings instead.

Good luck:)

Yeah, I agree with bunnygirl. Don't send a letter, unless you are like half way around the world or something but it is best to do it in person. For her to be right there when you tell her and again, be yourself ^_^

Krystalium
12-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Yes don' t send a letter, dress up your balls, dress up your asian hair, be yourself, feel the power inside you.

Don' t let fear win against you. ;D

bubbles123
12-26-2006, 10:00 AM
She probably was leading u on when u was at her house.
U should confess ur love soon before she gets tired of and move on.
Um.. u should also make it romantic, like bring her fav. flowers, and candy, but, it best to be original so make her some liek a mix cd, and um..kiss her.
^^
but, confess her face to face, if u do it over the net, it give ur confessing less meaning but, doign ti personal makes better and u remebr it.
u can make jokes with her but, when u confessing to her make it serious.
plz keep an update of this.
and good luck!
^^