PDA

View Full Version : Only in America

Neromise
12-12-2007, 10:33 AM
This robbery so can't be real but it actually happened
http://poststuff5.entensity.net/120707/media.php?media=rob.wmv
They got caught a few hours later. judging by the police cars and numbers I'd say somewhere in south florida.

burnout
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
fucking lol. this must happened in a small town. two cruisers for a robbery? shit we get 4 for a simple domestic disturbance.

pineapplecore
12-12-2007, 10:44 AM
lmao that's great...the only way I could make any kind of logic of that is if they robbed it THEN SET IT ON FIRE or some shit god I defiantly loled hard
I'd shoot myself if I were the cops xD

fucking lol. this must happened in a small town. two cruisers for a robbery? shit we get 4 for a simple domestic disturbance.

actually I believe it's quite opposite, usually there's more cops for smaller towns since we have 4 cops for juveniles being out too late in a 2 by 2 squre mile town..in Detroit they bearly even bother to send more than one or two for robberies and shit.
the bigger the city, the less they care because there's more area to cover USUALLY unless it's like...Washington DC then it's just one big pig orgy

burnout
12-12-2007, 10:53 AM
you've obviously never been to new york city. :3

solarenemy
12-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Most definite staged. You can even see the cops setting just up the road with lights on waiting for their cue. That is typical in America usually the first responders to a robbery will only be two cars. That is four cops in total however since they are required to travel in pairs now. They will call for more if needed or the situation is bigger then they expected. This however was staged.

icewirm
12-12-2007, 11:52 AM
LAFF, the first trooper arrived when the guys just finished getting into the car, how could they miss it?

ElectricPez
12-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Those robbers must have felt as though they were the luckiest people. Just, "OH SHI-!! Wait...nevermind.....let's go now?"
The fact that that even happened shows just how safe we are!!!
Thumbs up, gays!!

playerdude
12-13-2007, 01:14 AM
i was like WTF when i saw that and laughed so hard. i agree, the cops should shoot themselves for that. :lol:

uremog
12-13-2007, 01:29 AM
lol, the cops are going the wrong way!