PDA

View Full Version : Earache Extreme Metal Racing+Hungry Children Of Africa+Pet in Fat

inxaract
04-27-2008, 09:55 AM
I have played Earache Extreme Metal Racing PS2 game It is a low visual quality car game . You are driving vehicles like Twisted Metal vehicles while death metal plays . There are dead standing and hanged people on race track . You will earn bonus when you hit them by your vehicle . Race and hit people ! Is this an entertaining game or a rubbish ? So don't beat it !

I thought that who the hell play this game . This is a stupid game that is using Death Metal's name badly and wrongly . There is no good information about this game in GameFaqs even though its release time 2006 .

Cursing ! Why do some people make games that will not sell ? Money , effort , acting , time are being wasted . Argh ! Even now I am wasting my time .

They should make a good and small RPG with cute characters like Tales Of , Ar Tonelico , Atelier Iris , Ys Origins and release in Japan . They can make more! money in this way .

Death Metal is not a destruction issue to be used in a stupid video game !

See , I am writing about a stupid game but I don't think about hungry children of Africa . They are dying without living . I don't try praying and talking about saving them , because they will not walk with my prank talk . Only real actings can make a difference on life .

I don't know if my government helps African people with its own money .

and beside there are many fu+king stupid fat people who spend billions dollars to lose weight . Some of them have fatting illness because of genes or other environmetal parameters and but most of them are now eating and growing fat like a RPG monster .

Same is here : spending billions dollars X caring expenses of pet animals . Waste ! Waste ! Waste ! I don't like those people (they don't need my liking) who share their bed with an animal like dog and cat instead of a human . Animals know how surviving in the wild . People love animals and care them without thinking/caring actingly those people on other side of world .

You will not find a point if you seek the salvation .

This thread is also meaningless and pointless like Blood Diamond . That's why it lives in underground .

solarenemy
04-27-2008, 01:12 PM
So games that make fun of or reenact horrible events such as the Virgina Tech Shooting or the Columbine Massacre are good games? If there is an audience for such a thing, people will make it. Just like Guro and tentacles in hentai. Both disgusting but there is an audience for it.

Personally I feel all such games that allow you do things mentioned like shootings and or act against real world crime scenes are just wrong and anyone who does like them is simply certifying how stupid as well as inhuman and heartless you really are.

SFOHollandMGO
04-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I saw some PC game thats free to DL off some NeoNazi website (I saw this on History Channel...why the hell would I surf a Nazi site...lol), anywayz,

It had crappy homebrew graphics and your a white guy going through the hood, killing Orthodox looking Jewish people and (randomly) black people that look highly Africanized and skinny...

I dont need to tell you how wrong and crappy the gameplay looked...

IDK why idiots come up with idiotic ideas and put time and effort into them...I have no clue...its impossible to understand if your even slightly intellect

Covvie
04-27-2008, 02:26 PM
You mean to say that there are real Nazi games?

I thought they were doctored images

Hayeate
04-27-2008, 02:56 PM
You mean to say that there are real Nazi games?

I thought they were doctored images

OMFGZ are those sum screenshots of the upcoming AG3 expansion??!!!1

northpole776
04-27-2008, 08:59 PM
yeah didn't someone make an rpg of the columbine shootings or something?

solarenemy
04-28-2008, 05:20 AM
yeah didn't someone make an rpg of the columbine shootings or something?

Not an RPG but an FPS modeled right down to every detail. Great if someone wanted to practice for the second attempt.

northpole776
04-28-2008, 06:34 AM
never heard of an fps about the game. got any details?

but here is the rpg. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Columbine_Massacre_RPG%21) it's nothing magical, as it was made in rpg maker, but still. not something i would play.