PDA

View Full Version : Well... there are worse ways to die I guess...

rbp
09-22-2008, 02:37 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7629433.stm

Train crushes railway sex couple

A couple in South Africa who were having sex on a railway track in Mpumalanga Province have been killed by a goods train, police say.

Spokesman Abie Khoabane said it took place on Friday evening and the victims were yet to be identified.

He told local newspapers that the couple ignored the driver's shouts as he moved the train into the disused station in Kinross town.

"They continued with their business," he told the Sowetan paper.

According to South Africa's Beeld newspaper, the area was deserted with no cars or houses nearby.

The man died at the scene and the woman died later at hospital, the Sowetan reports.

The police have appealed for those with missing relatives to come forward to help with their investigation.

Anyone ever seen The Life of Brian? :p

tank419
09-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Maybe it was a fetish of theirs? but this time it didn't go as well

Wh1t3y3t1
09-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Life of brian rings a bell and for some reason Im not laughing this time round

I think im broekn just like them in the new article

rbp
09-22-2008, 02:47 PM
(The Life of Brian reference is that an old man is given a choice of how to die - suffice to say it involves naked ladies)

Wh1t3y3t1
09-22-2008, 02:57 PM
ah now thou remembers haha

ah Monty python how we still love you

Shragei
09-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Brighter side of life, but still getting ran over by a train is still not a good way to go.

rbp
09-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Depends how fast the train is going... and I've gotta say... of all the suicide pacts I've encountered, if this was one, it would definitely be the most fun.

TSR
09-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Can't have been all that fast if the engineer was shouting at them as he pulled into the station. And if the lady had to wait all the way to the hospital to kick off, it probably wasn't all that painless, and even masochists have limits. All in all, strikes me as rather tasteless instead of amusing, though. Course, I've had to scrape up the leftovers from this sort of thing before, and it isn't the funnest thing in the world. Especially when they are still making those awful noises. Boy, that brings back some unpleasant memories. And neither of them died, even if they may have wanted to at the time.

Anyway, the Life of Brian bit was pretty amusing, but the one in Irresponsible Captain Tyler has it topped in my opinion.

ja ne

Suicide pact? I'd guess they were just too occupied to focus on extranious events. Pact or no, when it comes right down to it you don't just lay there screwing under those circumstances, unless you're hopped up on some pretty strong stuff.

ja

animedoll
09-22-2008, 05:26 PM
sounds like they were suicidal.

rbp
09-22-2008, 06:25 PM
All in all, strikes me as rather tasteless instead of amusing, though.

Humour this dark can be a hit and miss affair... I stand by it, it's not like I can rack up any more bad karma :p

Suicide pact? I'd guess they were just too occupied to focus on extranious events. Pact or no, when it comes right down to it you don't just lay there screwing under those circumstances, unless you're hopped up on some pretty strong stuff.

sounds like they were suicidal.

Now... I've had some wonderful sex in my time but I feel I can safely say -without offending my partner- that even during the very best of it, I probably would still have a chance at noticing that a freight train was heading our way... I can't help but feel feel the most sensible explanation is that they went there to die...

Psycho Le Cemu
09-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Suicide. Both probably wanted to die for some reason....I don't see why else they would want to have sex on an open track, ignore the warnings, and face the uncomfortableness of the sex grounds they were on.

09-22-2008, 08:33 PM
well...if ur gonna die, at least go out with a bang.

Fuchsin
09-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah, sounds like suicide. That's a bit tragic, but eh. At least they went out with a bang.

Athias
09-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Train crushes railway sex couple

A couple in South Africa who were having sex on a railway track in Mpumalanga Province have been killed by a goods train, police say.

Spokesman Abie Khoabane said it took place on Friday evening and the victims were yet to be identified.

He told local newspapers that the couple ignored the driver's shouts as he moved the train into the disused station in Kinross town.

"They continued with their business," he told the Sowetan paper.

According to South Africa's Beeld newspaper, the area was deserted with no cars or houses nearby.

The man died at the scene and the woman died later at hospital, the Sowetan reports.

The police have appealed for those with missing relatives to come forward to help with their investigation.

That is... ... ...AWESOME! I mean, talk about your life reaching it's "climax" before your death.

gakk44a
09-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Sometimes natural selection gets a bit of an unexpected helping hand, as in this case. I mean really who is to blame there, on a railway track of all places - the train driver probably couldn't stop in time even in he saw them in time.

Neko Kagome
09-23-2008, 10:18 PM
um...wtf o_o; why would they do that in an open area, there something called 'Hotel Room or Your bedroom'? xD

Psycho Le Cemu
09-23-2008, 10:56 PM
um...wtf o_o; why would they do that in an open area, there something called 'Hotel Room or Your bedroom'? xD

Yeah, but it is less unlikely to die there, so I think it was more of a tragic suicide, where they both couldn't take something, or they made some sort of promise to eachother, and died together. I am leaning about 99% on suicide here.

animedoll
09-23-2008, 11:18 PM
.....though seriously couldn't they have killed themselves in a less messy way?

Maverick2110
09-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Yes, though that wouldn't have left as big an impression would it?

GiGaMoG
09-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Just another kind of suicide ...