PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass: Who got the short end of the stick?

Murrowboy
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Yea.. that's right.. This thread is about who do you think got screwed in the worst possible way for all the wrong reasons?

Gulford? Who lost his vision and got permanently disabled for life? And he did it because he was loyal to the princess which wasn't really that princess... -_-

"live on princess!!" were his last words to his own illusion...

Rolo? Died with a lie!?

Shirley!? Always caught in the cross-fire? Love kills? :D

Charles.. Poor Charles... He never intended his son to turn out that way and all he wanted was to void the world of lies... Was that really so bad? Stupid Lulu

Anyway.. Enough talk for me... Who do you think got screwed over the most and give a reason why!!!!

Also Characters I DID NOT put on the poll because I don't they got screwed hard enough... So they don't qualify...

-Karen
-Cornella
-C.C. Yes.. As much as I like C.C. she doesn't qualify.. -_-
-Toudoo
-Euphie being part of an accident does sound horrible... But then again... Look at the garbage Nina she spawned... -_-
-Others...

eMKa
10-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Suzaku.
He didn't have sex with Euphie,then he didn't have final yaoi goodbye sex with Lulu,as I though would happen while watching second season.
Lulu only let him to pierce him from front in last episode and not from behind.
And now all sins he has to bear alone under that Zero mask.
Also if Lulu isn't dead but with C.C. having happy romantic immortal time,then it means Suzaku got owned pretty hard.
And if Lulu really died,there won't be another happy reunion with Suzaku like last time ;)
Suzaku is in the end really poor fellow.
And he only lived with word justice in his mind and motives.

Tigerofthewind
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
The fans got screwed over the hardest.

Nina didn't die
Toudou didn't die
Ohgi didn't die
Viletta didn't die and what's worse she's carrying the demon child of a filthy 11
Cornelia didn't die
Guilford didn't die.
Kallen never put out for anyone.

So many disapointments.

Kouji-kun
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Valkyrie Knights.

Those chicks deserve better =(

Moar hot sexy Valkyrie Knights please.

tenjouten
10-06-2008, 11:51 AM
hmmmm, it's kinda difficult to say. I would say Suzaku, but since he has a big chance of being able to bone Nunally down the road, he could bite my a*s for all I care.

stukasa
10-06-2008, 11:53 AM
I still think Euphemia had the worst fate. She was trying her best to help the Japanese and heal their relations with Britannia but she ended up murdering them against her will, got killed herself in the process, and took all the blame for it, receiving the nickname "Massacre Princess." Even by the end of the series her name was never cleared, just overshadowed by Emperor Lelouch's legacy.

Murrowboy
10-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Nooo Stukasa what are you doing here?!? This is my mean side thread... I don't want you to see my mean side!! Go away!!! shhoo!!

anarki
10-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Shirley, poor girl, never did anything bad, got her father killed by the man she loved, was brainwashed thrice, regained her memory twice. Even if she was still alive I guess her brain would be very damaged.

And the poor girl who stole Lulu's love hat on the event. Oh how Lulu is a cold-hearted bastard.

Tiexandrea
10-06-2008, 12:36 PM
you, me, and everyone who ever loved this anime -- we all got the short end of the stick...

stormwyrm
10-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Suzaku.
He didn't have sex with Euphie,then he didn't have final yaoi goodbye sex with Lulu,as I though would happen while watching second season.

Looks like he'll be able to bone Lelouch's sister as much as he wants now though, which I think is more than sufficient compensation for being stuck with the Zero Mask for the rest of his life. It's FAR MORE than he deserves given the kind of traitorous twat he was for most of the rest of the series.

Guilford? Who says he's blind? Heck, he got FLEIJAd and lived to tell about it, and he's still with Cornelia now, so how can he have gotten the short end of the stick?

Rolo, well, he was a murderous psychopath any way you look at it, who killed as naturally as breathing. I felt sorry for him in the same way that I felt sorry for Mao in season 1.

Charles, well, he wanted a world that lived in the past. His son disagreed. He played his game and lost fair and square. Don't think he got the short end of the stick. Same with Schneizel.

Shirley, well, she got the short end of the stick indeed. No doubt about that. Euphie did too.

Tinithraviel
10-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Well ones screwed are we fans,shirley and euphemia.Well maybe one that cried "Father!" too but who cares that guy.

Damn i somehow both love and hate sunrise.

Ooame
10-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I say fans... We got screwed the hardest

ShadowRFox
10-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Well if Lulu truly died in the end I gotta say Lulu (even if he lived I still gotta say he got a pretty short stick), because let face it he had the world in the palm of his hand and he let go of it for the people freedom and for peace to be restored to the world. Even though he could have kept the world peaceful with his cruel dictatorship he decided I'll be nice and be the bad guy and let the world rule over itself, and I'll be stabbed by the same masked hero I created, who just happen to be my best friend. Most important of all, he didn't get a chance to do his harem at the end. He had Kallen, Nunally, Tianzi, Nina, Kaguya, Anya, Sayoko, and C.C. all ready to go yet he had to get stab by Suzaku.

maumastoks
10-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Lelouch he lost everyone. He was left all alone with Suzaku

solblade007
10-06-2008, 09:37 PM
The Knight of Round who died 5 secs after she was introduced and Monica ;_;

SUUUUUNRRIIIIIIISSSSSSE WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!?

Murrowboy
10-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Looks like he'll be able to bone Lelouch's sister as much as he wants now though, which I think is more than sufficient compensation for being stuck with the Zero Mask for the rest of his life. It's FAR MORE than he deserves given the kind of traitorous twat he was for most of the rest of the series.

Guilford? Who says he's blind? Heck, he got FLEIJAd and lived to tell about it, and he's still with Cornelia now, so how can he have gotten the short end of the stick?

Rolo, well, he was a murderous psychopath any way you look at it, who killed as naturally as breathing. I felt sorry for him in the same way that I felt sorry for Mao in season 1.

Charles, well, he wanted a world that lived in the past. His son disagreed. He played his game and lost fair and square. Don't think he got the short end of the stick. Same with Schneizel.

Shirley, well, she got the short end of the stick indeed. No doubt about that. Euphie did too.

:rolleyes: Yea I am sure Gulford was wearing those shades to look cool.... And Carrying a walking stick so he can wack Lulu when he "sees" him...
He got screwed big time. Almost died protecting an ILLUSION of his enemy. What's worst is he thought it was Cornella... Wouldn't it suck if you died like that? LOL Die fighting protecting something/someone you love that was really your most hated enemy? Yea... That'd be sad...

yes.. nothing for Rolo... Phycopath.. -_-

Shirley always got caught in the cross fire... She was asking for it... It can't be helped....

The person I feel the most for is...

Charles... Poor Charles... I feel sorry for him the most... How would you feel if you were immortal but somehow died? -_- You'll feel like you got gipped!! A bootleg immortality, boy I bet he felt like a sucker just before he vanished...

I'd demand V.V. for a refund...

2nd place should goto the guy who got killed by Karen's new Knightmare... His last words were "FATHER!!"... You do know this guy was in a few episodes right? Nobody remembers his name and he got used by Lulu twice. Then unlike a passable character he came back a few more times only to finally meet his end at the hands of Karen. He gets less then 2 minutes of screen time and what really bothered me was I thought they were going to show a little about him as 1 of the characters... Which they didn't... Poor guy... I hope somebody here remembers his name... cuz i sure don't... -_-

lobokun
10-06-2008, 10:00 PM

Nina didn't die
Toudou didn't die
Ohgi didn't die
Viletta didn't die and what's worse she's carrying the demon child of a filthy 11
Cornelia didn't die
Guilford didn't die.

So many disapointments.

do i need to say more

stormwyrm
10-06-2008, 10:09 PM
:rolleyes: Yea I am sure Gulford was wearing those shades to look cool.... And Carrying a walking stick so he can wack Lulu when he "sees" him...
He got screwed big time. Almost died protecting an ILLUSION of his enemy. What's worst is he thought it was Cornella... Wouldn't it suck if you died like that? LOL Die fighting protecting something/someone you love that was really your most hated enemy? Yea... That'd be sad...

Sure, it would have sucked for him if he died like that, but well, Guilford didn't die! And what's more, he's still with Cornelia! That, I think should be sufficient as far as he's concerned, even if he was blinded and crippled by FLEIJA (not too sure about that, maybe he really does wear those shades to look cool, seriously), given that the rest of the time he was the guy who wound up executing some of Cornelia's ruthless orders.

2nd place should goto the guy who got killed by Karen's new Knightmare... His last words were "FATHER!!"... You do know this guy was in a few episodes right? Nobody remembers his name and he got used by Lulu twice. Then unlike a passable character he came back a few more times only to finally meet his end at the hands of Karen. He gets less then 2 minutes of screen time and what really bothered me was I thought they were going to show a little about him as 1 of the characters... Which they didn't... Poor guy... I hope somebody here remembers his name... cuz i sure don't... -_-

He was one of the Glaston Knights, an adopted son of Andreas Darlton, who also got the short end of the stick when he got Geassed by Lelouch at the end of season 1, blowing Cornelia's Knightmare out of the sky just to get whacked by C.C. and Lelouch in the Gawain. His name was either David or Edgar Darlton.

anarki
10-07-2008, 05:47 AM
I just can't remember this guy, can anyone post a screen when he screams father?

stormwyrm
10-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Obviously no one voted for Nina. Even if she got executed for war crimes after they realize she invented FLEIJA such a death would be too good for her.

cheddacheeze
10-07-2008, 09:21 PM
i really think suzaku got screwed the hardest, sure he got what he wanted "peace" but for the sake of not letting anyone know his identity for the rest of his life
are you sure those prisoners got executed? with pudding and cecile!? :(

aj_tran
10-13-2008, 07:53 PM
*points out that Lelouche's name is spelt wrong*

Only in the doujins will we see Suzaku fuck Euphie or vice versa... depending on the genre.
Gotta agree with Tiexandrea. We all got the short stick.

glasses
10-13-2008, 07:56 PM
"Kallen never put out."

Good one Tiger of the Wind. ROFL.

neokai
10-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Charles... Poor Charles... I feel sorry for him the most... How would you feel if you were immortal but somehow died? -_- You'll feel like you got gipped!! A bootleg immortality, boy I bet he felt like a sucker just before he vanished...

I'd demand V.V. for a refund...

Lol bootleg immortality.

Pirated godhood for sale, please call for more details. - by V.V.

Syan48306
10-14-2008, 01:31 PM

Nina didn't die
Toudou didn't die
Ohgi didn't die
Cornelia didn't die
Guilford didn't die.

So many disapointments.

Lawls i second that. Man....we really did get shafted.

cgronin
10-14-2008, 01:51 PM
I kind of think Nunnally did. Was tricked into believing her beloved brother was a horrible villian.......then finds out he was'nt, and that she'd had it all wrong JUST before he dies ( her crying at the end kind of cut me deep) .:(

Syan48306
10-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Man...after reading this thread, it made me realize that this series was NOT a happy series. I mean yeah we know its "sad" and ppl don't always get their way but geez so many characters just got shafted at the end. Everyone from C.C. (assuming he's dead) to Nunally to zerozaku (though we all hate him though XD) got screwed....

Jingai
10-23-2008, 09:10 PM
LOL! Dude, they all got screwed!:lol:

cloud7jay
10-24-2008, 09:32 AM
Screwed you both of you Lulu and Susazu XD

Selfish Being XD

lol :D

law240
10-24-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm gonna have to say Violetta because she got Ougi's short stick (yeah I made a penis joke) LOL seriously she the only character who got fucked in the show right out

Jingai
10-24-2008, 08:27 PM
After giving this some thought, I voted for Shirley. Even though she wasn't my favorite, I hated what happened to her - it was stupid and pointless. BTW, who was that guy that yelled "FATHER!"?

Crimson Wolf
10-25-2008, 03:43 AM
hmmmm, it's kinda difficult to say. I would say Suzaku, but since he has a big chance of being able to bone Nunally down the road, he could bite my a*s for all I care.

Haha, that's so true. And kinda creepy if you think about it...

She should have died sometime during season 1 :P

--

Anyways I'm gonna have to go with... well I was going to say Guilford. Sure, he didn't die, but imagine how the poor guy felt after betraying Cornelia like that, even if he didn't have a choice. But I'm gonna vote for Suzaku, cause he's cool and I do feel sorry for what the poor guys been through. Though I loved Shirley... she was the saddest death for me.

Eufonius
10-25-2008, 10:21 PM
shirley definetely got boned in the ass the worst....

but karen deserved more airtime she was pretty much gone in jail for like half the fucking series I got kinda pissed waiting for her to come kick some ass :)

random100818-0
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Shirley by far.