PDA

View Full Version : 寝取られ NETORARE ( NTR ) OFFICIAL MANGA THREAD

anonlineguy
02-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Can I start an official thread for NTR, but for manga? I'm not a moderator or anything, but if people post enough into this thread, maybe we can make it stick and be a resource for people into this kind of thing.

There is one for games:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86145

NTR = Netorare = 寝取られ = cuckold = cheating

There are, as explained in the game thread linked above, basically 3 types of NTR manga. I essentially go along with those definitions, but alter them slightly here:

Soft:
The wife/girlfriend has sex with someone other than her husband/boyfriend, but it's because of some trick, or maybe some elaborate plot that actually ends up making their relationship better, or something. I think the main thing is that the relationship ends up happily ever after. Boring!

Medium:
A girlfriend/wife is raped or blackmailed into having sex with someone other than her boyfriend/husband. But by the end she likes it and keeps going. Sometimes the boyfriend/husband finds out about it, but maybe not. In any case, the point is that it doesn't end well, but there's some "justice" in that maybe the boyfriend/husband leaves her, or has sex with someone else, or the wife/girlfriend feels guilty or something.
This can be okay, but it doesn't necessarily make you rage.

Hard:
The girlfriend/wife willingly goes to some other guy (or guys) for sex. In its most cruel form, her boyfriend/husband finds out by seeing video, seeing her through a window, maybe pictures on a mobile phone, or whatever. He is crushed by finding out, and we see him get hurt and there's no revenge or anything.
This is, as far as I'm concerned, the best. Makes you totally rage!

The absolute best NTR manga, in my opinion are:

"Male And Female Crossing", Parts 1 and 2, by Kotora Otsuka
"Yamahime No Hana" (I'm unsure of the artist name)

I'm working on translating some, but I'm looking for more, so for all our benefit, let's get a listing going here of the best rage-making NTR manga. If good Japanese ones get listed, I will translate them.

Also, maybe my classifications above aren't the best. Maybe suggest better descriptions? Any discussion of NTR manga - GO!

DarkKnightEX
02-14-2009, 02:23 AM
check out Musa by Seme Danjou, it looks good but a translation would make it even better. I'll sort through my stuff and see what other stuff I could find. I prefer the type where in the game classification would be A, where the girlfriend/wife consents to having sex with other men that isn't the boyfriend/husband. Whether it be because they are not loyal or because they are just straight up sluts. The boyfriend/husband finding out eventually through pics and stuff like that is good like you said as now the emotions are welling and you would think "can this really be true? How can she do this?" sort of thing. The whole playing with emotions, feeling of trust and love destroyed because of flesh desires are what draws me into this genre.

Bayman
02-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Definetly approve of this thread, and a good artist for this genre is Otsuka Kotora (male and female crossing).

anime4life
02-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Love&Hate by Shinonome Ryu is my favourite in this genre.

HartiganMerkelbach
02-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Shiawase no Jikan (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=31515) should be one of them, manga from the 90s, hard one.
It contains quite a lot of adult scenes though it's classified as seinen instead of hentai.
Also Murao Mio's (http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9D%91%E7%94%9F%E3%83%9F%E3%82%AA) works. Can't remember which, he draw some peri-NTRs, in scenarios like the fiancee working in sex industry or similar odd and "risky" situations.

They are drama-styled manga, non-hentai but definitely only for adults.
NTR is more like psychological torture, so drama is preferred for me.

Both authors' works are not very popular, so it's hard to find the scans.
But you may still find some of their works in the net.
The best is probably grab them from stores, possibly only from used books stores for the older ones.

rtsd
02-18-2009, 05:06 AM
Tsumi haha 1+2 - Bai Asuka
Ko Akuma - Maro
Ero Tsuma - Yukiyanagi
Enbo, Nikuyome - Miyabi Tsuzuru
All works of Sanbun Kyoden

btookie350
03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
I've read quite a few and the best I've found was Musa by Seme Danjou. Extremely well done and highly recommended. I can get the gist of the storyline but if you're willing to translate it, that would be awesome.

muon
04-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Gorou Horikawa has a couple that could be considered NTR.

Onna Kyoushi (Female Teacher): not really a boyfriend, but the student who has crush on the teacher watches her enjoy getting gang-banged. Translated by Icarus Comics in Pet Humiliation Diary.

Sensei: Doujinshi, similar plot although the teacher and student are lovers here. She feels guilty and may be trying to protect him at the end.

Dai Ichi Kan
Dai Ni Kan
Dai San Kan
Saishuu Kan: four part doujinshi, in the end husband sees his wife and daughters turned into sex slaves.

gfunk2909
05-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Do you guys have anymore titles or recommendations?

zl198062
05-13-2009, 05:02 AM
http://ragemanga.wordpress.com/category/translations/

gfunk2909
05-15-2009, 11:41 PM
thank you z

xchan
05-17-2009, 10:36 PM
i found these 2 particularly brutal:
-lilliputian bravery by Ryoumoto Hatsumi (type A)
-zettai reido no tengoku by Itou Ei (type B)

shiawase no jikan sounds interesting. i'd like to get my hands on that. if anyone finds scans of that, please let us know.

faytear
05-18-2009, 03:10 AM
I'm working on Season of Sougetsu right now.. and will be done, I also have a oneshot I'm currently working as well that has this theme

my blog faytear.blogspot.com

gfunk2909
07-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Does anyone know or have a summary about Muse? Who's son is that at the end and what happen when the couple fininaly have sex, what cause the girl to run out to the bad guy?

V1C1ous
08-04-2009, 05:45 PM
a manga that also contains some of this theme is Love Junkies. some aspects of it are NTR.

tommy333
08-05-2009, 10:16 PM
[Sanbun Kyoden] uninhabited island

Can anyone translated this?

ktk
10-28-2009, 11:46 AM
NTR from my collection:

(C75) COWAREMONO#10

(C76) [MTSP (Jin)] Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou (Original)

[Kacchuu Musume (Io Takuya)] Uraai (Amagami)(C76)

(C76) [Magonotei] KAYUMIDOME 4 HOUME (CLANNAD)

y(16:21-20-47)

daddygoat
11-18-2009, 06:50 PM
[Sanbun Kyoden] uninhabited island

Can anyone translated this?

It's been translated by Brolen, edited by Faytear.

Also, somebody has finally translated Musa (translator fag and anon, whoever they are).

Links to both on Faytears site (http://faytear.blogspot.com/)

Have to say, Musa was different than I expected from browsing the raws.

TCBx
11-23-2009, 05:48 AM
Does ntr specifically have to do with the girl cheating on the guy, or can it be the guy cheating on the girl and her finding out about it? What comes to mind in that aspect is School Days, and some other random manga chapters.

MajorOtaku
01-01-2010, 06:00 AM
Does ntr specifically have to do with the girl cheating on the guy, or can it be the guy cheating on the girl and her finding out about it? What comes to mind in that aspect is School Days, and some other random manga chapters.
That depends on who you talk to - for me NTR is still NTR if its the woman who gets cheated on but others disagree. I suppose it all comes down to how the situation is resolved and dealt with in the manga, as it gets very easy to think the guy is just getting lucky with another girl rather than cheating. Weirdly, the first time I realised that NTR was my fetish was reading Yamatogawa's IMP which is the closest example of Man-cheating-on-woman NTR i can think of even if its not 100% 'cheating' given the storyline. Read it and you'll see what I mean. The different emotions written on each of the girls' faces at the end are brilliantly done, and make the whole story for me :)

topboy
03-29-2010, 08:57 PM
http://ragemanga.wordpress.com/category/translations/

this web is gone, any other web that have ragemanga(NTR) for direct download ?

omoikanend001
04-24-2010, 07:27 PM
The Obscene Picture Book by Chunrouzan is another manga full of NTR stories.

Wyndam
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm leaving those here for future reference
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4f41408a337ee669ab1eab3e9fa335caffda60fe ce2ad09d
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4f41408a337ee669ab1eab3e9fa335cab4b7ad90 d063d5cc
link to another discussion
http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=11200

IC DeaDPiPoL
05-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Baka to Test to Shokanju doujinshi with NTR content:

Shoko to Yuuji to NTR (can't find page cover on the artist's site and can't digg anymore (too many BL content)
http://sukebei.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=24839

Gitami
06-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Ragemanga.wordpress?

omoikanend001
06-22-2010, 06:27 PM
found another mild ntr manga series: The mangaka's name is Chanpon(some people also write Champon) Miyabi. The series name is Sister Paradise or Onee-san Tengoku. There are 08 mangas. I say it's mild NTR 'cause it's a story about a boy and his harem of "older sisters", and they get banged by other men and he feel hurt by that.

Sadly he or some scanlators made some mistake making volume 6 and 8 the same...

And also, the vol 8 didn't feel like it was the end, but it seems it was the last thing tha mangaka did about the series.

Wyndam
09-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Rage decided to close his site because of personal issues... But he continues to seed evil in our souls from literotica http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1178871&page=submissions

michelous
09-25-2010, 03:26 PM
i like some ntr unless it gets to sick

mansanas
10-03-2010, 02:40 PM
i like NTR , but this thread seems to be not activie anymore ... any more recommendations?

omoikanend001
10-08-2010, 08:55 AM
there was quite a few doujins and mangas from comiket 78 that had NTR theme.

Won't remember them all, but there was this discipline doujin, there was a touhou doujin. New doujin from "Midgard" series, and so on.

JMason22
11-07-2010, 09:50 AM
@Perkel: Dude, I think that isn't NTR. After all, the last chapter had the lead guy taking her girl back. But the work's good.

Come to think of it... this thread is nice. I'm planning on making a similar thread like this somewhere (F***U), like a NTR+Netori+Netoru manga/doujin thread (just to cover all them neto- genres), but I'm fearing a backlash since a lot of them there hate it due to idiocy and I'd be wasting my time swatting their bad comments off like flies.

If we're hitting off recent doujins that are NTR and translated, there "YUITA-MA", a To-Love Ru doujin, and "Dagatsu Inumi 3", a Sekirei doujin. I think I saw both of these shared somewhere on the direct download threads. Or if they're not, e-hentai is easily accessible.

Perkel
11-09-2010, 11:06 AM
@ Jmason22

A catagory NTR

quote:

NTR kind A ( consensual sex )
the girl that the protagonist love agree to make sex with other guy instead of the protagonist in the game, she is not forced, she want it, is NOT a rape .

Still there are lot of A and B types but there is veeery few good quality C type. I have one short story my gem C category from somewhere i will post it when i get back home

omoikanend001
12-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Just curious if anyone could explain this:

http://2r.ldblog.jp/archives/3648498.html

Did Katsu Aki make an NTR doujin of his own work Futari Ecchi? if yes, where is it? Can't find anymore references except for this page.

Gitami
12-13-2010, 12:30 AM
It seems to be in Futari Ecchi itself.

Gitami
12-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Satoshi Toshio of circle Kyoumu no Uta, does quite a bit of ntr, or rather does only a bit of non-ntr. His Berabow and Super Robot War series are great. His very first chapter in Momohime was a girlfriend-swap-ntr.

Chunrouzan's Tomodachi, the very last chapter. I earnestly believe it was that chapter which appeared in Comic Aun summer 2008 that made NTR a major magazine staple. After that issue NTR stories popped up far more frequently in all h-mags.

Takenoko no Seijin had some pretty hurtful ntr, he also had one about student council with a twist ending. He made a poll early this summer for readers to vote how the story would end, ntr or love love. 3:2 ratio voted for love love. Had it gone ntr it would be soul crushing.

omoikanend001
12-13-2010, 06:03 AM
It seems to be in Futari Ecchi itself.

if it were futari ecchi, I wouldn't be asking here. But it isn't, I´ve saw all the volumes of Futari Ecchi till now and saw none of that.

SoundMax1990
12-21-2010, 09:13 AM
a manga that also contains some of this theme is Love Junkies. some aspects of it are NTR.

HentaiNTR
01-13-2011, 08:52 AM
http://hentaintr.blogspot.com/

kidou
04-07-2011, 07:13 PM

Did Katsu Aki make an NTR doujin of his own work Futari Ecchi? if yes, where is it? Can't find anymore references except for this page

nobody told us about this

i am sure non of the volumes has this chapter

can anyone please tell us what it is title or where can we get it??? anyone????

NoTR
04-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Why is something "not NTR" if at some point the protagonist takes her back? I mean, for one thing he just does to the guy who took the girl the same thing the guy had done to him, except that his netori is better justified. Why does it lose the title when the author actually portrays the rage the reader feels, and maybe gives the reader the satisfaction of seeing certain people brought low and punished for their actions?

Still, stuff like that, such as When You Let Go My Hand, is rare and resolves the issue created and left hanging in the classic NTR, so I understand it leaves a different feel. But the actual content is still there.

RavenGenobreaker
04-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Why is something "not NTR" if at some point the protagonist takes her back? I mean, for one thing he just does to the guy who took the girl the same thing the guy had done to him, except that his netori is better justified. Why does it lose the title when the author actually portrays the rage the reader feels, and maybe gives the reader the satisfaction of seeing certain people brought low and punished for their actions?

Still, stuff like that, such as When You Let Go My Hand, is rare and resolves the issue created and left hanging in the classic NTR, so I understand it leaves a different feel. But the actual content is still there.

I believe you are right, that the husband accepting back his wife at the end after the majority of the story is NTR would still be NTR. If NTR type A has the wife still loving her husband despite wanting to have consensual sex with other men and there have been NTR games where the main guy still decides to like her in spite of it in the end whether he just suspects it or even if he finds out and forgives her or something, then it would certainly seem possible for an NTR type A story to end with her back with the husband after some end story events as long she qualifies as an NTR heroine.

prettz
05-07-2011, 05:58 AM
just read Otomegatari ch.17 not hard NTR but man did that suck. poor guy and poor girl. saw it coming but still...

been reading GE - GOOD ENDING now the main character was NTR earlier.

I'm calling it NTR. he was going for the girl he like but she canceled the first date an lied about why. all because of another guy that was now in the way of him ever progressing the relationship.

now his new relationship could go NTR.

as for the whole what is NTR argument I don't see it as a final destination. NTR is a challenge, it's either overcomes the protagonist or is defeated. I'm sick how when the guy discovers NTR is going on it ends right their.

topboy
06-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Itazura Senyou Hanabira Seito Kaichou = cool ntr

batfish212
06-12-2011, 03:14 PM
I think married woman koyoko is well its both interesting and kinda harsh is say its b even c in parts (tbh others are kinda tame in comparison)

there are apparently 4 one shot stories as well as the actual manga but i have not found em yet if somebody could point me towards them that be great

dragonkid1234
06-17-2011, 11:55 AM
The negative love series is pretty rage inducing, might be worth a look

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/362936/d40a7e578a/ part 1
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/362938/c3e9fd5bb0/ part 2

dont think anyone has translated um though

KageRyu1
07-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Can someone recommend me some manga where the main character steals the girl from someone else? So basically, the MC wins unlike most cases where the MC or the MC's husband/boyfriend loses. >_> I just started getting into NTR these days.

prettz
07-03-2011, 09:38 PM
If the main character the one stealing then it's NETORI and not NETORARE. mostly when they use NTR it's for NETORARE. I can't really help since I'm not a fan of NETORI but have a question. are you looking for the type where you play a jerk that steals the girl or are you looking for the type where you paly a nice guy stealing the girl from the jerk?

KageRyu1
07-04-2011, 09:15 AM
I don't know. Like I said, I'm getting into this stuff recently. Thanks for the info dude. ^_^

Edit: Yea, I like these kinds of manga. [Todd Oyamada (Todd Special)] Seduced by The First Love (English) {doujin-moe.us} is an example. >_>

Remadee
07-05-2011, 11:41 AM
can anyone recommend some good milf netorare series, preferably with younger guys but im not too fussed.

prettz
07-08-2011, 02:10 AM
I don't know. Like I said, I'm getting into this stuff recently. Thanks for the info dude. ^_^

Edit: Yea, I like these kinds of manga. [Todd Oyamada (Todd Special)] Seduced by The First Love (English) {doujin-moe.us} is an example. >_>

yeah that is more NETORI since it stick to the guy stealing the girl point of view but really in this one I think the guy was doing the friend a favor showing that the girl was not the best choice to invest a relationship in even thou he was a jerk. she seem to be a bad apple from the start. XD

Keevan
07-08-2011, 05:04 AM
I like オトカン8 ネトラレ( http://exhentai.org/g/284055/f88ef797ff/ ), オトカン9 ネトラレ2 ( http://exhentai.org/g/334635/7c930f94b8/ ), and the third part オトカン10 ネトラレ3 (which was released in May, but I couldn't find it on exhentai yet, someone has it?)

kirainai
07-28-2011, 03:48 AM
i love Sanbun Kyoden mangas and i wanted to know more mangas like that. in english. with a big story but it seems hard to find

PIO777
08-16-2011, 05:41 AM
I like NTR
The nagare ippon is especially good.

soutaku
08-17-2011, 04:20 AM
Erect Sawaru - REC is pretty NTR at the end, I forget its chap 2 or it starts at chapter 1. Its not translated too bad

oimania
08-28-2011, 07:56 PM
http://sitomi.net/
like this? it's begins ntr but end is always incest... i think:nowai:

Aliotzg
10-10-2011, 12:47 AM
chap 2,half year after the girl go to foreign.

hahahahuhuhu
01-08-2012, 03:06 AM
do anyone have complete version of [Flieger (Ten)] Yamato Nadeshiko ( http://exhentai.org/g/436556/bfae13ea44/ ) ?
it's good ntr. but all i can find is the incomplete version. thanks

Malkuth
01-31-2012, 12:21 AM
LINDA anyone? the NTR king!?!?! He just finished the netorare dzuma series (Yui 1, Youko 1, Anna 2 and Saki/Mizuho 3+1 stories) in kairakuten and collected as netorare dzuma 2... needless to say there is nowhere a download link, and all stores I know of do not ship hentai abroad anymore :(

Gurofiend24
02-06-2012, 05:17 PM
There's these two game titles. that I enjoy NTRfully. "NTR彼女はいじめられっ娘" and "それでも妻を愛してる"

zanafer
08-30-2012, 04:00 PM
anyone know here i find NTR of futari ecchi?

sailabc1
08-31-2012, 09:57 AM
There's these two game titles. that I enjoy NTRfully. "NTR彼女はいじめられっ娘" and "それでも妻を愛してる"

This is for manga, not eroge.

Anyway, I can't help the guy above, but wanted to mention "Tachibana-san's Circumstances with a Man" is probably the best NTR manga I've read till date.

msPaint
09-02-2012, 01:47 PM
My vote is for Saint Foire Festival. The whole series (although some of the arcs aren't fully NTR).

Blargan
10-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey guys, I've been trying to remember the name of a manga I read like... either earlier this year or a year ago. Here is the basic synopsis of what happens, from what I remember:

Guy is married to a girl, but he has a fetish of wanting to see other people have sex with his wife. His sister (or her sister, I don't remember) recommends some guy she knows to have sex with his wife, and give him the videos. So she starts having sex with this guy, eventually gets pregnant, and leaves the main character for the new guy, except since that was his fetish hes happy about it or something. It has been translated, I just can't remember the name, and can't find it anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

distels
12-20-2012, 07:19 AM
MTSP is on a roll again with the sequel of "Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou " in the making: http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/nicky/nicky.html.
All his works are good, but "Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou" is just like Tachibana-san a masterpiece.

sailabc1
12-20-2012, 09:53 AM
MTSP is on a roll again with the sequel of "Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou " in the making: http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/nicky/nicky.html.
All his works are good, but "Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou" is just like Tachibana-san a masterpiece.

The sequel of THAT is coming!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT :dies:

Aside from that, recently another one I've found is HI-NA-CO by Yuzupon. Fairly rage-inducing NTR but with a good ending such that you get mixed feelings at the end of it. Summary (SPOILERS):

Girlfriend and teacher-cum-osananajimi-but-now-lover both in love with him, both do him, then get discovered by and blackmailed into getting NTR'd completely by an evil teacher and eventually gangbanged, but eventually bad guy gets busted thanks to his own clumsiness and they both regain their sanity and come back to main guy.

Though the NTR isn't as poisonously slow as Tachibana's carries it out, progressing little by little, step by step, systematically almost. Prolly the best NTR manga I've read till date, definitely.

Anyway, where are you finding that name?

sailabc1
01-17-2013, 01:34 PM
MTSP did an extra chapter for Tachibana-san's Circumstances with A Man, a supplement to the original book for Comiket 83. Search for "(C83) [MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san’s Circumstances With a Man Supplement – 1 " and you should find it, it's scanlated in English already. It's a single chapter that shows what happens between the end of the first session of the harem NTR and the main boy regaining consciousness (i.e. the NTR is still ongoing in this chapter, the night hasn't ended yet).

Enjoy. :hehehe:

michelous
01-17-2013, 01:51 PM
MTSP did an extra chapter for Tachibana-san's Circumstances with A Man, a supplement to the original book for Comiket 83. Search for "(C83) [MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san’s Circumstances With a Man Supplement – 1 " and you should find it, it's scanlated in English already. It's a single chapter that shows what happens between the end of the first session of the harem NTR and the main boy regaining consciousness (i.e. the NTR is still ongoing in this chapter, the night hasn't ended yet).

Enjoy. :hehehe:do you know when the next Tohsaka-ke no Kakei Jijou part will be out

sailabc1
01-17-2013, 03:28 PM
He's supposed to get a 100 page book out some time. That might take time.

sailabc1
02-15-2013, 12:38 AM
People still following this?

Hachigatsu, Kanojo wa Uso wo Tsuku is a new one. The NTR is pretty rage inducing, though once again finishes with something of a good ending, but not that good, somewhat bittersweet. Even has yandere elements. Might be a good read.

Also I discovered Chanpon Miyabi's Chou Onee-san Tengoku is a NTR bombardment, but there are SO DAMN MANY it kind of loses the rage effect after a while. Main guy builds a huge harem of nearly a dozen, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them except one is NTR'd at some point, though is "won back" my main guy eventually (but again with only one exception).

With the exception of his brocon elder sister Aoi who is perma-NTR'd but that's the least rage inducing coz she actually feels for the guy who initially NTR'd her as he had no life and kind of "sacrifices" her relation with MC for this guy coz MC still got so many other love interests while this guy got nobody. She takes that guy as a "2nd younger brother" who needs to be loved by someone.

But long story short, every single girl in the harem is a slut in her own right and sleeps around and sometimes the NTR is pretty hard as the girl initially squarely rejects the MC during NTR and says she doesn't need him anymore etc. but eventually is magically won back by the main guy's cock (which is the biggest in the series, even if the guy is as lame as harem MCs always are).

Chou Onee-san Tengoku is currently being scanlated by Tadanohito; 3 vols done, 4th vol in progress. There are total 7 volumes. Has good ending as everyone (except the one in above spoiler) eventually returns to Junichi (MC).

Did Katsu Aki make an NTR doujin of his own work Futari Ecchi? if yes, where is it? Can't find anymore references except for this page.

素人AV女優 人妻編 (Shiroto Adult Video Actress - Hitozuma Hen) - look for it. It's an eromanga volume where married women are pornstars, and what you found happens to be parodying Futari Ecchi's Yura who's getting NTR'd coz she wants to get better at pleasing her hubby AND getting money for it (though husband doesn't find out about it). Both the wife and husband are named Yura and Makoto, making it obvious what is being parodied, but with kanji changed.

distels
02-15-2013, 02:52 PM
People still following this?

Hachigatsu, Kanojo wa Uso wo Tsuku is a new one. The NTR is pretty rage inducing, though once again finishes with something of a good ending, but not that good, somewhat bittersweet. Even has yandere elements. Might be a good read.

Yeah, that's a nice one and so is Kanojo ga Ochiru made from the same artist (Harusawa).

Here's a list of some NTR with great art. Some H-manga and Doujinshi are already scanlated, others are still floating around raw:

H-manga

[Jin (MTSP)] Yudan Taiteki
[Jin (MTSP)] Educating a New Wife
[Yuzuki n Dash] Another (Another) World
[Kusatsu Terunyo] Tengoro (Pet Life)
[Kusatsu Terunyo] Homestay
[Senke Kagerou] A Fashionable Mama's Love Game (Sweet Life Please!! ch04)
[S-Soft] Wife Trespassed Upon In The Womens’ Bath
[Yoshiura Kazuya] Love Distortion
[Yoshiura Kazuya] Sleepy Pussy
[Yoshiura Kazuya] Lewd Pregnancy Contract
[Kouchaya (Ootsuka Kotora)] Crossing Man and Woman
[Ootsuka Kotora] Ganbaru Volley-Bu
[Hyocorou] My Happy Wedding
[Tsubaki Jushirou] Katei Houkai Inshi
[Uruujima Call] Happy Birthday
[Uruujima Call] Good Wife, Wise Mother
[Carn] Otomedori
[Carn] Bitch Stealing
[Carn] Otome Gari
[Carn] NNN
[Carn] Hito-sama no Meido no Otoshikata
[Carn] Tokyo Nightmare
[Carn] Aa Junjou Bitch
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Tsukiai Goukon
[Mizuryu Kei] Seijun
[Amano Ameno] Wednesday After School
[Umemaru] Datenshi
[Oobanburumai] Do Esper Asami (Erotic Curiosity)
Hitou! Tsurunoyu Onsen (Radical GOGO Baby! ch01)
[Denki Shougun] Sleepover (part1)
[Zero no Mono] Iregui
[Zero no Mono] Kuroi Ito
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet Haha Wakui Kazumi
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet Imouto ItanoRin
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet New Wife Nakatani Naho NTR
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet
[Harusawa] Long Sweltering Night (Hachigatu, Kanojo wa Uso wo tsuku)
[Harusawa] Self Inflicted (Kanojo ga Ochiru made)
[Harusawa] Secret Idol
[Satou Toshio] Netorare Kanojo
[Satou Toshio] One Week
[Satou Toshio] Itsunomanika Kanojo wa
[Maruwa Tarou] before sunset
[bbsacon] Smile
[Yoshiron] Hisho Nure
[Yoshiron] Yomejiru Shibori
[Haikawa Hemlen] Kanojo no Kankei
[Nekomata Naomi] Honey Bitch
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Tsubomi Hiraku wa Beni no Hana
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Oshieai
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Ima Ria (IV)
[John Sitch-Oh (Patricide)] Ochiru Okusan
[Bitch Goigostar] Afternoon Break Service Wife
[Kazuhiro] (Tiramisu Tart) Kyoudai no Naka
[Hachiya Makoto] Hirusagari no jouji
[Hanafuda Sakura] おとなし妻の午後
[Hattori Mitsuka] Omoide Maigo
[Misasagi Tasuku] Subete wo Kaeta Ichinichi
[Katsura Yoshihiro] Ano Natsu Omoide no Umi
[Higenamuchi] Hito Kano
[Meika] Konzenkan
[Meika] Aishou Shindan
[Ureshino Megumi] Haitoku no Jouji - Hitozuma Uwaki File
[DISTANCE] My Sister
[DISTANCE] My Slave
[URAN] Ichigo Marble
[Meme50] Blackened
[Asagi Aya] Sexual Culture Communication
[Takenoko Seijin] When you let go of my hands
[Takenoko Seijin] Going Otome (ch01-04)
[Takenoko Seijin] You Are Just A Maid
[Akiyama Kenta] Nature 本性
[Aida Mai] Ogifu-sama No Mesu
[Aida Mai] Gitei ~Kindan no Kankei
[Aida Mai] Seirei Butsuma
[Aida Mai (Lagarto)] Roujin Home Nikuyoku Houshi
[Alemateorema] Scandalous Idol
[Kobayashi Yutaka] Wasurerarenai Anata
[Kobayashi Yutaka] Female Teacher Marikou's Afternoon
[Marukidou] Aisai Nettori
[Inue Shinsuke] Rindou Daiichi
[Todd Oyamada (Todd Special)] Seduced by The First Love
[Todd Oyamada] Black And White Puppet
[Ryo] COMIC Tenma 2011-11 (p132-149)
[Inomaru] Itazura senyou Hanahira Seitokaichou
[Inomaru] Eriko-sensei
[Anzaki Moral] Nakadashi Sarete Furueru Shuuchi no Mitsugai
[Moral Anzaki] Tsukekoma Reta Shoujo
[Saitom] 奉仕の代償
[Chocopahe] Seisai Furin Tsuma -Sanfujinka Iin no Wana
[Doi Sakazaki] No spite (Fool Girl ch10)
[Doi Sakazaki] Ryousai Ninpu
[Midori no Rupe] Garden
[Midori no Rupe] Imako System
[chaccu] Walpurgis no Inmu Aido Iris
[chaccu] Sukeban Youko
[Arou Rei] Sentiment
[Rocket Monkey] Kirei ni Naritai
[Uchi-Uchi Keyaki] Watashi Debut
[Uchi-Uchi Keyaki] Dokuhaku, Dokuhaku
[Orico] The Immoral Kitchen
[F4U] Dameninaru sake
[F4U] Don’t Let Your Wife Attend Her Class Reunion
[Miyabi Tsuzuru] Anata no Tame ni
[Jamming] Une veuve de la maison
[Aoi Hitori] Hitozuma (ch04)
[Aoi Hitori] Umi No Yeah!! 2010 + 2012
[Aoi Hitori] Yume no Naka
[Aoi Hitori] Naburi Duma
[Aoi Hitori] Hitoduma Katei Kyoushi
[Aoi Hitori] Yaritai Hitozuma
[Tsuya Tsuya] Tatoeha haha Ga
[Tsuya Tsuya] Madam Hisae's Diary
[Tsuya Tsuya] Monokage no Irisu
[Tsuya Tsuya] Hadaka no Kusuriyubi
[E-Musu Aki] Young Wife Liberation Zone
[Hori Hiroaki] Daydream
[Hori Hiroaki] Show Ten Kanojo
[Hoshino Ryuuichi] Ryoujoku no Wedding Road
[Hoshino Ryuuichi] Netorare Fiance
[Hoshino Ryuichi] Mjo Collection -Nidaime Choukyoushi
[Isao] NamaPurin (ch04-05)
[Sanbun Kyoden] Maso Mess
[Sanbun Kyoden] Sougetsu no Kisetsu
[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato
[Sanbun Kyoden] Suna No Kusari
[Sanbun Kyoden] Hidden Lust
[Sanbun Kyoden] Happiness
[LINDA] Love & Bitch
[LINDA] Netorare Zuma
[LINDA] Sekilala Kanojo
[Erect Sawaru] REC
[Edo Shigezu (eromafia)] Settai Play
[Kamakiri] Yuka Nee no Chijoku
[Yarii Shimeta] The Ootakadaira Family (Koi Suru Houkago)
[Ichitaka] Oshiri de Aishite
[Hana Hook] Hahaoya Shikkaku - Watashi to Musuko no Mesu Buta Netorare Fukushuugeki
[Hana Hook] Haha to Ikemen x Boku to Zurineta
[Hana Hook] Hahaoya shikkaku watashi to musuko no mesu buta netorare seikyoiku
[Hana Hook] Okaa-san no Koubi
[Hyji] Omoiai
[Hyji] Tsuma Hajike
[Saigado] Hitozuma Audrey-san no Himitsu ~30-sai kara no Furyou Tsuma Kouza
[Oda non] Fukujuu Sengen
[Itou Eight] Risou no Tsuma
[Junkie] N
[Mikami Canon] 1LDK
[Kanbe] Gift for you, for me
[Kobayashi Yutaka (Alemateorema)] Hitoduma Ura Beit - Sounyuu dake wa Yurushite
[Jingrock] Love Letter
[Nagare Ippon] Boku no Shiranai Kanojo no Kao
[Nagare Ippon] Confession From Beyond the Mirror
[Nagare Ippon] Bug
[Nagare Ippon] Offside Girl (ch03)
[Nagare Ippon] Misao wo Ageru
[Nagare Ippon] 天罰(中文)
[Namboku] Family Planning
[Ozaken] Kimi wa Sono Me de Uso wo Tsuku
[Takane Nohana] shinmai shataku tsuma
[Takano Yuki] Long Distance Relationship
[Tuna Empire] After School Sex Slave Club ch03
[Tuna Empire] Sakurai Tomoko's Valentine's Day (After School Sex Slave Club)
[Maguro Teikoku] Doreitsuma
[SINK (Urakata Honpo)] Dain no Shukujyou
[Yahiro Pochi] Jirashi Asobi
[Kaneyama Shin] 15 no Natsu no Yakusoku
[Kaneyama Shin] Blindness
[Sakura Akami] Present
[Shinozaki Rei] A Lovely Scenery
[Katsurai Yoshiaki] The White-Bud of a Lust Flower
[Katsurai Yoshiaki] After School Obedience Coaching
[Chun Rou Zan] Schoolmates Sexmates
[Makoto Nanase] Leakage Stray Sheep (ch01-02)
[Kawasaki Tadataka] Ishi to Kami to Hasami
[Naruko Hanaharu] Shoujo Material (ch05+09-10)
[Miito Shido (Garakuta Shoujo)] Satomi x Satona
[Miito Shido] Poppin Cherry
[Miito Shido] Sakura Chiru
[Yui Toshiki] My Sisters
[Sanagi Torajirou] Asobare Dear Sex Friend
[Sanagi Torajirou] Cast Aoi
[Sanagi Torajirou] Utakata Omoi
[AKYS Honpo] Childhood Friend Becomes Transfer Student's Ganguro Bitch
[TANTAN] kowarekatachi
[TANTAN] 秘汤大叔版
[TANTAN] COMIC Megastore 2012-04 (p193-212)
[Kumoi Takashi] Escalation Summer
[Kumacchi] アイドリル
[Equal] Marshmallow Fiancée (ch01-04)
[Yonekura Kengo] Evergreen
[Maya Miyazaki] Blush#DC Himitsu
[Hatsuki Kyo] Cross and Crime
[Ueno Naoya] Nudity
[Aoki Seishin] Kimi to Cyu-doku (ch03)
[Doumou] Risou no Battery (ch02)
[Cuvie] Glass
[Cuvie] Unison
[Kisaragi Gunma] In The Nurse's Room
[Kisaragi Gunma] Favorite Menu (Love Selection ch07+11)
[Fukada Takushi] Zaitaku Kango
[Tenchuumaru] Choukyou Danchi Zuma
[Tsukino Jyogi] Refill...
[Tsukino Jyogi] Magic Wand
[Tsukino Jyogi] A Certain Brewery's Secret Service
[Coelacanth] Practice Game
[Fuetakishi] Natsu ★ Mama
[Mucha] Before the Date
[Inoue Kiyoshirou] Second Wife
[Kuroki Hidehiko] 32 Year Old Unsatisfied Wife
[Kuroki Hidehiko] 33 Year Old Lusty Housewife

[B]Doujinshi

[MTSP (Jin)] Tohsaka-ke no kakei Jijou
[MTSP (Jin)] Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou
[MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou
[Seme Danjou] Musa
[Seme Danjou] Fork in the Road
[Flieger (Ten)] Yamato Nadeshiko
[Ruiketsuan (Namidame)] Anal Mai
[DA HOOTCH (ShindoL)] Summer memories
[Toko-ya (HEIZO, Kitoen)] SAINT FOIRE FESTIVAL series
[Toko-Ya] Gentle Song
[Hito no Fundoshi] Admired Beautiful Flower
[Rocoroto (Erohi)] Princess Raper
[Magono-Tei (Carn)] Kayumidome series
[Poo & Momodenbu wa Hatashi Dou he (Kishi Kaisei)] y[16:21-20:47] Imakara Atashi Okasaremasu
[Kishidou (Kishi Kaisei)] y2[20:47-23:19] Madamada Atashi…Okasaremasu
[PARANOIA CAT (Fujiwara Shunichi)] Akogare no Onna -Himitsu no Isshuukan
[U.R.C (Momoya Show-neko)] Pitiful Wang Yuanji
[U.R.C (Momoya Show-neko)] Ou Genki Muzan Kouhen
[Katsuobushi (Horie)] Tsukuyosan Gaiyarashii goto wo Sarete Shimau Hanashi
[Otabe Dynamites (Otabe Sakura)] Mukashi Ecchi Wakazuma Yobai Hen
[MEAN MACHINE (Seijiro Mifune)] Gisho Ou Genki Den
[Kuributon (Sakura Mafumi)] Ochita Kajitsu ~ Ou Genki Kankin
[Magical Arts (Ema)] Anata ga Shiranai Tsuma no Kao
[overdose] Birthday
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Hana
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Sanhime no Hana -Maho Katei
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi -Satomi After
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Azure Sky
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Mi -Touko
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Jitsu August Extra Monthly Jukuonna Tengoku
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi Masae
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Mi Masae Rei - Katei
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime no Mi Miwako -Katei
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Mi
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi Satomi 1-2
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime no Mi – Fumiko
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi Fumiko -Katei
[Ver9] Tsumame de
[Ver9] Dirty Stories About Married Women Having Children With Other Men
[Ver9] She Chooses Her Man Based on Her Lower Body Alone 1-2
[Ver9] Kanojo ga Kahanshin dake de Otoko wo Eranjau Kitana Ohanashi
[Ver9] Breeding Party Omake
[Carrot] Seitai ni Kakotsukete Ironnakoto wo Sarechau Hitoduma
[Shiwasu No Okina] Okusama wa Tora Chi Kousei
[Shiwasu No Okina] Daasan no Tame ni Okita Kyouko 32sai B107 a.k.a Okusan wo Namadashi Nikuana Choukyou Shiteoite Ageyou
[Freehand Tamashii] 40 Majika no Otouto ga, Ane wo Netori Mashita
[Freehand Tamashii] NukuNuku Oba-chan
[Freehand Tamashii] Nukunuku Kaachan! Zouho Kaitei-ban
[Freehand Tamashii] Shin Mama wo Netoruze!
[Freehand Tamashii] Obasan o Otosuze!
[Muchakai] Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki
[Toranoana] Himitsu no Sanae san
[Nanatsu no Kagiana (Nanakagi Satoshi)] Hanarerarenai
[BEAT-POP] Fushidara vs Yokoshima
[BEAT-POP (Ozaki Miray)] The Great Escape
[Mame (Menosuke)] Birthday!!
[Waku Waku Doubutsuen(Tennouji Kitsune)] BLUE SNOW BLUE COLLECTION series
[Finecraft69 (6ro-)] Good Wife
[Finecraft69 (6ro-)] DAMAGED FES
[CIRCLE OUTER WORLD (Chiba Shuusaku)] MIDGARD series
[Tenzan Factory] Nightmare of My Goddess series
[Studio Boxer] HOHETO 34
[RPG COMPANY2 (Toumi Haruka)] MOVIE STAR series
[Toumi Haruka] Silent Bell Outside -Story The Latter Half part 2&3
[AZASUKE WIND] Welcome To The Fuckin' Paradise
[AZASUKE WIND] Slave Secretary
[Kacchuu Musume (Hisahiko, Shimamoto Harumi)] Smalt Leather
[PTD (Tatsuhiko)] Iron finger from hell
[Crazy9 (Ichitaka)] Shouko to Yuji to NTR
[STUDIO RUNAWAY WOLF] Moe Moe Quest Z Vol.3
[Xration (mil)] MIXED-REAL
[Xration (mil)] Maji Love
[Xration (mil)] White Portion
[Xration (mil)] Hime Kishi Tame
[Genki no mizu no wakutokoro (Various)] RO Hard Core
[Genki no Mizu no Wakutokoro (Funamushi, Kumacchi, mil)] RΩ2 RE;BIRTH
[Sago-Jou (Seura Isago)] Ryoujoku Tama Ane Mousou (Manaka de Ikuno!! - Final Dragon Chronicle ~ Guilty Requiem
[Sago-Jou (Saura Isago)] Kaikin! Bakunyuu Nama Dashi Mukai Takumi
[Sago-Jou (Seura Isago)] Koto-Rin ~Kanzenban
[Marumaru Arumajiroo (Majiroo)] ARUMAJIBON! Kuro Keikou Sinner's souls -Chain of the wedge
[RIBI Dou (Higata Akatsuki & Enoughmin)] Seiteki na Boukenki
[Basutei Shower (Katsurai Yoshiaki)] High School DxIf Bad-End
[666 Protect (Jingrock)] A.N.T.R.
[AHOBAKA (Aho)] Ryuukainraku
[abubu] A Freeloading Wolfrun coerces Ikuyo into having sex
[Nekopunch Bashibashi (Nyangorou)] Himitsu
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] The Blade Forged In Everlasting Chaos
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Kokokara Fuzoku Date
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] NTR Love Plus
[Kansai Orange (Arai Kei)] Negative Love
[Kino Manga Sekkeishitsu (Kino Hitoshi)] Otousan to Issho
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Mana Tama Plus
[Zankirow (Onigirikun)] PILEEDGE LOVE INJECTION +PLUS
[Neko-bus Tei (Shaa)] Seifuku ga Niau Suteki na Kanojo
[JACK-POT (Jyura)] Double Plus
[TAKATOBIYA (Haba Hirokazu)] Nene Netorareta
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu aka Tobita Takashi)] Nene san no Hontou no Tsukaikata Oshiete ageru
[CIRCLE OUTERWORLD (Chiba Shuusaku)] NNTR
[High Risk Revolution] Himitsu Nene no Himitsu
[Lv.X+ (Yuzuki N Dash)] Soen Rihoko
[Hisahiko] AmaSae
[Kansai Orange (Arai Kei)] [memories] Oono Shiki (Soushuuhen)
[Uruujima (Uruujima Kouru)] Sayonara Honey Ochita Top Idol
[Nekomataya (Nekomata Naomi)] Secret Audition
[TAKATOBIYA (Haba Hirokazu)] Purodyusa San Watashi Netora re Chai Mashita + Shinkan Kounyuu Tokuten Hoshii Miki paper
[Mai Mai Mai!] Girly Dreamy
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Doritama MR2
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Kontama Plus
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Mayo Tama!
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] YUITA-MA
[MANAMAGU (zen9)] Hitodumatachi no Gogo
[Basutei Shower (Katsurai Yoshiaki)] CLA-MC
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu)] Naedoko ~a seed bed
[Takatobiya] H ana O
[Analog Store (Gomatamago)] Yozora NTR
[Nega Posi-bu (Yuuki Shin, Booch)] Oishii Milk Coffee
[Muchakai] Boku ha Ryoujoku ga Suki
[Kaniya (Kanyapyi)] Sena-sama Fuhihi
[chronicle (YUKITO)] Senafure
[AMP (Norakuro Nero)] Sena-chan Bitchbichi
[Kacchuu Musume] Ariake Primal-cut-meat Center
[Tiny Feather] Sena no Teisou ga Abunai
[D-heaven (Amanogami Dai)] Boku wa Sefure shika Inai
[Finecraft69 (Isako Rokuroh)] Eroge-nou wa Mesubuta Shiiku ga Default na Okonai
[Nanatsu no Kagiana (Nanakagi Satoshi)] Toritate Namaniku!!
[NANIMOSHINAI] Watashi wa Tomodachi to H Suru
[RIBI Dou] Ero Kichi!
[Kansai Gyogyou Kyoudou Kumiai (Marushin, Yachi)] Cut and Come
[NULL Mayu (Chimosaku)] Netoraregatari
[Yuunabe Shinkouchuu (Tanabe Kyou)] Netoraregatari
[Black Dog] Planet Waves
[Atelier Maruwa & A.O.I (Maruwa Tarou)] Junjou Graduation
[Black Dog] Pearl Jam
[Majimeya (Isao)] Getsukasui Mokukindo Nichi 6
[Zettai Shoujo (RAITA)] Dorobouneko no Yokorenbo
[666 Protect (Jingrock)] DELI Ii Usagi
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Sailor Bitch
[ROUTE1 (Taira Tsukune)] Powerful Otome 2+4
[HIGH RISK REVOLUTION] SHIORI series
[Gate of XIII (Kloah)] Tamanetoppai
[Namakemono Kishidan (Tanaka Aji)] UnSweet Inoue Ai
[Basutei Shower] AFTER FLOWERS
[EIGHT BEAT (Itou Eight)] Natsu no Kemono
[Bronco Hitoritabi (Uchi-Uchi Keyaki)] Nani mo Nakatta Hi
[Tiramisu Tart (Kazuhiro)] Ano Hi Aishita Kanojo no Chitai wo Bokudake ga Mada Shiranai
[SANDWORKS (Suna)] Anaru Only
[Abbey Load (RYO)] Ano Hi Mita Ana no Guai wo Yadomi wa Mada Shiranai
[Kensoh Ogawa (Fukudahda)] Chou Junjou Pussies
[NIGHT★FUCKERS (Mitsugi)] Ano Ana ~Ano Hi Ireta * no Shimari wo Boku wa mou Wasurenai
[Neko to Hato (Hatoya Mameshichi)] Ano Yoru Anjou Naruko ni Nani ga Okottaka Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
[Sanazura Doujinshi Hakkoujo (Sanazura Hiroyuki)] Anal Sex 3
[Diogenes Club (Haikawa Hemlen)] Love Hotel Anaru chan
[Diogenes Club (Haikawa Hemlen)] H.B.O.L.B
[Kashiwa-ya (Hiyo Hiyo)] Return of The Dead
[Goromenz] Princess Maker
[Zetsubou Shiromuji (Shousan Bouzu)] Yuuwaku Kanojo ga Dekiru Made
[Kuroi Mono (Akadama)] FIEND IS
[Fatalpulse] Victim Girls 11 - Teary Red Eyes
[Type-G] Broom on the Frontline
[Miyanchi (Miyagoe Yoshitsuki)] InfiniteDiplomacy
[Neko to Hato (Hatoya Mameshichi)] Aoi Namida
[Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] Victim Girls 6 - Heaven Eleven
[Sanazura Doujinshi Hakkoujo (Sanazura Hiroyuki)] Zero no Mono Code 2
[Leaf Party] LeLe Pappa Vol.14 Mega Milk
[Leaf Party (Nagare Ippon)] LeLe Pappa Vol. 21 - Mugyu Nami
[SNOB NERD WORKS (Sameda Koban)] Delete
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Netorare Art Online
[Studio BIG-X (Arino Hiroshi)] MOUSOU THEATER35
[Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] Victim Girls 14 - Sleeping Beauties
[Kaze no Gotoku! (Kazefuki Poni、Fujutsushi)] Lyfa Rinri Code Kyosei kaijo
[Patricide (John Sitch-Oh)] Cliche
[AMP (Norakuro Nero)] Sugu-hame
[SNOB NERD WORKS (Sameda Koban)] HARD MODE
[Jingai-Makyou (Inue Shinsuke)] Dear My Dolls
[Todd Special (Todd Oyamada)] Sperma4
[Todd Special (Todd Oyamada)] Golden NTR Gekijou
[Todd Special (Todd Oyamada)] Love and Eat
[Lv.X+ (Yuzuki N Dash)] Flag Crash
[Circle Kuusou Zikken (Munehito)] Kuusou Zikken Ichigo Vol.3
[Circle Kuusou Zikken (Munehito)] Kuusou Zikken I"s Vol.4
[Redlight] Iori - The Dark Side Of That Girl
[ROUND-HOUSE (Kikkawa Ryounei)] VIRGIN FLIGHT 03 Yoshiduki
[Circle Nirvana (Haruki)] Howarin
[Homuhomu Seisakujo (Igakino Agenasu)] Choukyou Houkago Chitanda Eru
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Misshitsu Rinkan! Eru-vator!
[Mokusei Zaijuu] Chitanda Shojo Soushitsu
[Hyoco Road (Hyocorou)] O, Ore no Imouto gaa 3
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu)] Ore no Osananajimi ga Netorareru Wake ga nai
[Mokusei Zaijuu] I Can't Believe my Little Sister was Raped at an Offline Meeting
[Mokusei Zaijuu] Kuroneko to Watashi ga Aniki ni Suterareta hazu ga Nai
[Kusari Caterpillar (Yoshiron)] Kirikiri Mai
[Kacchuu Musume (Io Takuya)] Ura Neko
[Amazoness] There's No Way My Little Sister And Girlfriend Could Be This NTR
[Chimatsuriya Honpo (Asanagi Aoi)] 2002 Only Aska side A
[Kohakutei (Sakai Hamachi)] More!3
[ReDrop (Miyamoto Smoke, Otsumami)] Minna no Asuka Bon
[ReDrop (Miyamoto Smoke, Otsumami)] A Winter Asuka Book
[enuma elish (Yukimi)] LIKE A BEAST
[Kokonokiya (Kokonoki Nao)] MANBAKU
[Old Weapon (Kodai Heiki)] Mangaka Joshidaisei Rinkan
[Kabayakiya (Unagimaru)] PET 2
[NOA (Unagimaru, Hozumi Takashi, Mr.lostman)] Bakuyorozu
[shakestyle (ShAKe)] Guilty Cats 2
[High Thrust (Inomaru)] Blooming Minchi
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu)] Hontou ni Bikkuri Suru Hodo Rongai ni Ecchi na Ryokan Shoujotachi
[Marked-two (Maa-kun)] Netorare Ohana
[Hito no Fundoshi (Yukiyoshi Masumi)] Natsu, Ryokan, Shakkintori
[Chronicle (YUKITO)] Nakochi to Issho?
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Samuge Sou no Kimchi na kanojo
[PTD (Tatsuhiko)] KTOK 2+3
[Studio Wallaby] Trouble Musume ~Haruna & Yui
[Studio Wallaby] Trouble Musume ~Haruna & Ryouko
[Studio BIG-X (Arino Hiroshi)] MOUSOU THEATER 22
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Chuunibyou Demo ana Saeareba Kankeinai yo ne
[Crazy9 (Ichitaka)] C9-01 - What I Really Want To Do
[viento campanilla (Suzuhane Suzu)] Kurosuiren no Hanakotoba
[Lagarto(Aida Mai)] Haitoku no Inka
[Darabuchidou (Darabuchi)] HYPNOTISM
[Oedipus no Neko (Suisen)] Kokorogawari
[Sanazura Doujinshi Hakkoujo (Sanazura Hiroyuki)] Un r ve du Bleu
[KUSARI] Dorei Kishi (I-III)
[JACK-POT (Jyura)] MONHAN erontier 2
[Secret Society M (Kitahara Aki)] Senpai ga BENKI
[Hori Hiroaki (Polinky Hiroba)] A.ASS
[Pianissimo (Pija)] Ano Natsu de Yatteru
[Secret Society M] Shintaku no Kairou [Oracle's Corridor]
[Secret Society M (Kitahara Aki)] Yousei Keikaku
[MTSP (Jin)] Imin Sendan no Geinou Jijou
[Shoot The Moon (Fuetakishi)] Gokiburi
[Shironegiya] Netorare Alice
[Shironegiya] Sanatoriumu
[Shironegiya (miya9)] NTRcrisis
[Uruujima (Uruujima Kouru)] Shigure Training Diary
[Current Storage (Momi)] Soukaryouran
[STUDIO TRIUMPH (Mutou Keiji)] Astral Bout ver. 20
[Yomotu Hirasaka (bbsacon)] Inyoku no Hinadori
[Yomotu Hirasaka (bbsacon)] Dagatsu Inumi
[Kamo Roosaazu (Migiyori, Oobanburumai)] Iku~ Hisashiku
[Anzaki Moral] Kanzen ryoujyoku yuugi 2
[Garakuta Shoujo] LUSTFUL BERRY series
[Datenshi no Ana (Decarabia)] she turned red, and...
[Datenshi no Ana (Decarabia)] she turned blue, and...
[Poppenheim] The Reason Why She Chose Another Guy X
[CDPA (ANICD, MILKCOW, MOONZERO)] CROSS MAKE 2012 WINTER
[Urakata Honpo (SINK)] Ura Bambi 46 Mess-Mother ~Ijou Seiyoku ni Aragaenai Inbo
[Youkai Tamanokoshi (Chiro)] High-Class House Wife Soap Land - No. 18

SnowPatrol
02-15-2013, 08:08 PM
http://exhentai.org/uploader/snowshoes
My attempts at translating ><. I only started the new year, but so far it's been enjoyable refining my Japanese (albeit taxing). It's tough proof-reading yourself as those 50/50 lines drive me nuts.

sailabc1
02-15-2013, 11:18 PM
^ Sad panda =w= Oh well, sucks to be from this country.

@distels: Excellent, but mind editing out NETORI ones out? I've read some of the netori manga in your list and they're not netoRARE. Those with netori only and not the opposite don't give the NTR feel after all.

SnowPatrol
02-16-2013, 01:08 AM
^ Sad panda =w= Oh well, sucks to be from this country.

@distels: Excellent, but mind editing out NETORI ones out? I've read some of the netori manga in your list and they're not netoRARE. Those with netori only and not the opposite don't give the NTR feel after all.

sailabc1 AFAIK there's no region block. The sad panda pops up only if you aren't logged in.
You have to clear your cookies off exhentai first, create/log onto ehentai, and then exhentai will be open for you.

sailabc1
02-16-2013, 08:54 AM
But even trying to go to simply exhentai.org (home page) gives me the same sad panda! D: (Cache & cookies cleared daily as I use private browsing)

SnowPatrol
02-16-2013, 09:41 AM
But even trying to go to simply exhentai.org (home page) gives me the same sad panda! D: (Cache & cookies cleared daily as I use private browsing)

Hmm, are you logged onto ehentai.org before hand though? From my experience (and several others I've seen), the sad panda should only be up if you're not logged or you've accessed exhentai before ehentai, thus the need for clearing cookies (for FF I just right-click the panda page, view page info, clear all cookies on that page). It seems odd for your location to be blocked considering there's users/content from several different languages on the forums. IIRC, the ex galleries also include more of the explicit content so that's why the admins require a logon before getting access.

Hope you get it working!

distels
02-16-2013, 09:54 AM

You are right that netori manga don't have that NTR rage-inducing feeling at all, but some of them are/could still "technically" be classified as NTR.
Don't get me wrong, because by no means do I want to start a discussion about what is considered NTR/Netori (many did before us and will continue so in the future) and I emphasize that this list is in no way some sort of Holy NTR Grail containing all the (available) NTR works ; I merely wanted to present a recommended list of various NTR works with very good art.
Although I myself dislike the usual rage-inducing plotline that comes with NTR, most of these artists (especially MTSP) are talented in drawing great foreplay and delicious ahegao and that's basically in a nutshell how I learned to appreciate NTR.

I am still editing the list which should be done by tommorrow.

sailabc1
02-16-2013, 12:49 PM
^ Thanks for your work. Will look forward to the pure NTR (lol the oxymoron :P ) list.

Hmm, are you logged onto ehentai.org before hand though? From my experience (and several others I've seen), the sad panda should only be up if you're not logged or you've accessed exhentai before ehentai, thus the need for clearing cookies (for FF I just right-click the panda page, view page info, clear all cookies on that page). It seems odd for your location to be blocked considering there's users/content from several different languages on the forums. IIRC, the ex galleries also include more of the explicit content so that's why the admins require a logon before getting access.

Hope you get it working!

Nope. Like I'm telling you, since I use FF in private mode, whenever I'm opening it it's with a clean slate and whenever I close it everything is automatically wiped. Thanks for your efforts though, I'll bookmark it, and might try it at a later time, or using another ISP. (And I do visit e-hentai, but that's with another browser and usually also in private mode).

sailabc1
04-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Um... okay. Not sure if this post should have went into the hentai section or regular manga section, coz this manga isn't hentai as such, however most "mainstream" manga readers might not exactly feel like reading this once they know what's in store for them. It's named Chisa x Pon (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3305). Meant to be a love story between a high school guy and a very shy, innocent, virgin girl whose relationship progresses slowly and sweetly until a sadistic co-worker of the girl (in a part time job) who has a thing for only targeting and fucking girls who got a boyfriend, NTRs her and takes her virginity on the same night when she was supposed to give her first time to her boyfriend (the MC), and nearly impregnates her. The rest of the story (which is about 3/4 of the series) is about the girl (and the guy - who by the way is also physically, academically and in terms of sexual skills inferior to the NTRapist) getting over that traumatic experience, mending their relationship back to normal, and... actually getting around to forgive and forget the rapist who caused all this in the first place; that the bad guy doesn't duly get what should have been coming to him is one of the most unsatisfying elements in the manga - the main guy gets to keep the girl, but doesn't manage to give him pay back for the permanent mental scars that Chisa (the girl) got from him. Best "revenge" there is is the girl mentally torturing the guy for a couple of minutes with a lie that she was pregnant with his child but aborted because she "totally doesn't want a child of someone like him", and almost making him commit suicide.

Due it not being hentai and having more story than sex and due to the nature of the main girl and guy I find this one of the most soul shattering NTRs I've ever seen in all the manga, anime, games that I've ever been through... No, perhaps THE hardest in my otaku life indeed. This is probably the 3rd title ever (game+anime+manga combined) after Megiddo and Battle Goddess 0 that's actually affected me mentally.

If you wanna read this, you better be mentally prepared. Also it's only in English upto chapter 10, rest are raw only (volume 8 is last, plus a bonus volume). I've even heard no scanlating group or person dares touch this precisely because of how devastating the NTR in this manga is, and makes you go through the rest of the series with a heavy heart all along.

If it helps, the NTR part begins towards the last quarter of volume 2 and hits you at full force in the first quarter of volume 3.

Wilson Mills 9
04-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Hello guys, Thanks for this great thread !

My TOP 5 favorite NTR authors are MTSP (Jin), Jingrock (Protect 666), Edo Shigezu (Eromafia), Okina Keikaku (Shiwasu no Okina), Kansai Orange (Arai Kei). But there are many others that are quite talented, like LINDA, Miyabi Tsuzuru, Aida Mai, Kenji Kishizuka, Chiba Shuusaku, Sanbun Kyouden...
They have this wonderful gift that is the capability to draw super-sexy babes (damn, how I envy them !!!), then I say USE IT, GUYS ! Give us more stories with those beautiful ladies !! We want to keep on dreaming ! :payup:

Damn, MTSP is just sooo great ! His story of Tachibana-san was so HOT !!
I always think how the beginning of the story lets you think it's gonna be a sweet vanilla story but then the three dudes show up and everything goes down the toilet and poor little Yuu-kun has three smokin' hot babes that were ready for him stolen right under his nose !
Plus, I love the way MTSP used the massage scene to install a "progressive netorization" feeling. It reminds me a lot of an AV movie I saw with actress JULIA, where she calls for a massage but the guy relaxes her too much and starts stripping her naked one piece at a time...

I may be too optimistic, but recently I have been thinking a lot about what MTSP could do next with these characters.
In my opinion, this story has a LOT of potential that still has to be revealed, like scenes and situations that could be used with the girls.
Personally, I think MTSP could draw a TRILOGY out of the Tachibana household ladies' adventures and make a real masterpiece !

However, I would have changed a few little details (in the first book) to make the story even more "spicy", hehehe...
1. Yuika should have a more "tomboyish" haircut and since she's into sports, I would have given here a slightly tanned skin, just to show the difference with her sister.
2. Koharu should have a more serious hairstyle just to fit her "obedient and innocent girl" look. Maybe medium-length straight hair ?
3. Both Yuika and Koharu should have remained VIRGINS until the massage NTR scene, that would have been even more dramatic, hahaha !
4. Also, there is something with the NAMES of the girls that keeps on bugging me... In my opinion, the girls could have had more sexy (and different) names like for example "Shizuna" or "Shiori" for the mother, "Haruna" or "Yoshimi" for the glasses girl and simply "Yui" or "Kaede" for the rebellious daughter.

As for what FETISHES I would LOVE to see in the upcoming sequel, I would like to see the three bastards forcing the ladies into some sexy "cosplay sex". The costumes could be a Maid outfit, a black schoolgirl uniform, a white or pink nurse costume, a chinese dress...
-> Also, I would love to see some more scenes in which the girls are wearing some sexy underwear. How about the three guys could have them wear each a different "sexy lingerie set" in a "the sexiest gets less pounded than the other 2" kind of contest ?

And for the SITUATIONS I'd love to see made by MTSP, I think there could be a huuuge lot of things, starting by having the three guys come directly to the Tachibana house while Yuu-kun is at school and have wild sex all day long, bringing along some friends (who's up for some interracial NTR ? :inlove: ) and starting using sex-toys to have more fun and maybe recording everything so that the blackmail could continue...
Another thing could be the three guys renting the girls to rich fat old dudes to gain more and more influence in the city...

Finally, the third book could contain an EPIC FINALE in which Yuu-kun normally goes to school but what he does NOT know is that all of his classmates are banging the three ladies behind his back ! One of his friends could tell him :"go to the porn rental shop, there's a video you definitely need to see !" And that's where the last scene of the first book comes from... He then comes back home where the three ladies welcome him, totally mind-broken, while a group of men is still bangin' their asses... Epic conclusion. Curtain comes down. Spectators applaude while crying. :tears:

Three books of 100% PURE NTR. People are gonna rage at this like never before, huh huh huh... :snicker2:

But enough about MTSP, let's go back to general NTR, shall we ?
What about other very talented artists ?

Now one artist I would definitely love to see more works about (in NTR genre of course) would be the great Izayoi Seishin.
In "Boshi Double Soukan" there was that nice story of a mother that became her son's school headmaster's slave in order to keep him inside the school. Now THAT is something I'd like to see more often ! :want:

Let's take Mogudan (or Nekopunch Bashi Bashi as he is called nowadays) for example.
He made this nice little story "Under Ground" and the two other shorts "Himitsu". With babes like that, he could go on forever !!!

Me personally, I am still waiting for the great HELLABUNNA to give us the end of his series "REI : Slave to the Grind" !
Come on, it cannot end like that with Kasumi entering a prostitution circle and Ayane being a chikan-toy ?
Like Queen use to sing :"The SHOW MUST GO ON !!!"
However, I don't know if that doujin can be classified as a NTR, since both Kasumi and Ayane do not have an official love interest...

How about Ran Hiryuu then ? He made us dream with his "Ha-Ha" and "Mamama" stories.
With those smokin' hot milfs he draws, how about leaving incest aside for a while and concentrating on NTR stories ? That would be awesome !!

Well, that's it for today ! I just hope I did not make you throw up with my ideas, hahaha...
Sorry for my long post guys ! :sweatdrop:

sailabc1
04-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Mm... hmm.

Well, last I heard a Tachibana sequel was on the cards, and at least comiket a sidestory was also done (it shows what happened once the guys shifted the 3 girls to another room at the end of the fuckfest in the original... well, the fuckfest continued but apparently having given up completely this time girls were more consenting. Especially Yuika who actually says "bang me good".

Waiting for more from MTSP, though. The only thing that beats a NTR is a complete harem NTR :XD:

I still maintain Chisa x Pon is a harder-hitting NTR, though.

sailabc1
05-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Among recently released, Yuiga Naoha's Nikuyoku Rensa: NTR Kanojo is another NTR, though it's revealed later on that the girl was influenced by a drug all along.

Also a 3-4 chapter story in Junjou Aigan Kanojo has piss-off NTR where the girl has all those lovey-dovey moments with the one she loves, has sweet dates and kisses, but on other hand regularly gets banged hard by their friend who was jealous that he isn't the one she wanted.

(And am I the only regular poster in this thread? I know fhc hasn't been around, but... >_> )

Wilson Mills 9
05-31-2013, 08:22 AM
am I the only regular poster in this thread? I know fhc hasn't been around, but... >_> )

No, Sailabc, you are not alone my friend, hahaha... :foyourinfo:
I have been keeping an eye on this thread, waiting for someone to say something, but it seems we're the only two posting now, hahaha...

The thing is, I am sooo curious to see what the heck is MTSP doing right now ?
I have been checking his blog almost every day to see if he posts anything about his next release but nothing, only little posts about what anime he has been seeing lately... I am really curious to see how he plans to conclude his Tachibana story ? Because with the "supplement" (only 12 pages ? oh, come on !!), we saw only what happened to Yuika and Koharu, but Kyouka was taken away. this leads me to think that there will be another "supplement" (longer I hope) in which we will finally see what the "three musketteers" made Kyouka do, hahaha... :inlove:
Plus, I am still hoping for more ! with babes like that, MTSP could explore almost ANY type of fetish/situation.

We have to be patient like predators, guys, just hide and wait ! :hehehe:

Speaking of NTR, does anyone here think that the "tankobon version" of Jingrock's "Love Letter" story was a bit disappointing ???
Am I the only one in the community thinking that the "prologue" is waaay too short and that it lacks some explanation on how the hell did that disgusting fat old teacher get his hands on such a sweet little piece of ass like Chizuru ??

I have been thinking and rethinking this over and over at work last week, and I am still convinced that Jingrock could have spent some more time on the story so that it could be totally complete and LOGICAL.

Follow my reasoning for a minute : we had 3 official chapters that got published in a hentai magazine. Ok, that sounds perfectly normal.
In the first one, Chizuru receives a love letter from Asama-kun, but she is already her sensei's whore.
In the second chapter, the old dude pays her a visit directly at home and humiliates her in her own bedroom.
In the last chapter, Asama-kun discovers Chizuru's true situation and dumps her. Until here, ok, no problem.

The problem with the "tankobon version" => Jingrock promised on his blog a PROLOGUE and an EPILOGUE that would tell us "the complete story".
The Epilogue was kind of satisfying, with Chizuru's daddy receiving videoclips and photographs and witnessing his daughter getting pounded by a middle-aged man. However, for some reason I still do not get entirely, the father does NOT go to the school and cut the bastard in little pieces. Instead, he prefers to let things be and see his lovely daughter go to school like normal, even if he knows her ass will still be pounded for the next months (and maybe years).
Ok, I can live with that ending, even if I don't get it completely.

However, in the so-called "prologue", we just got 4 pages.
4 PAGES !! And what happens in those 4 pages ? Nothing. :crazed:
We just see Asama-kun meeting Chizuru while she is sweeping the ground and both fall in love at first sight (and no dialogue).

My question is simple : What about the old teacher ? How did he get his hands on Chizuru ? When did their affair start ? Why did he choose her and not another girl ?
But most importantly : what method did the old sensei use to have his way with her ? Did he force her and then blackmail her with photographs of their intercourse ? did he simply blackmail her with something else (her grades for example) ? Did he use kind words and lies to gain her trust and then have her become his slave ?

Do you get my point guys ?
In my humble opinion, this is what the story really lacks. We are missing A WHOLE CHAPTER that could explain everything from start to finish.
Jingrock could have made a ten/twelve pages chapter that could explain all that missing part and I am pretty sure his fans would have been all the more happy with it.
Does anyone here think the same on this subject ?

See ya ! :bye:

sailabc1
05-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Why did he choose her and not another girl ?

That kinda question is not relevant in hentai :P X has hots for Y, X will want to bang Y.

I haven't read the whole tank of it yet, though read the 3 chapters on e-hentai. Does the tank have the same name or something else?

Wilson Mills 9
05-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Does the tank have the same name or something else?

Yup.
Just browse for "Love Letter" by Jingrock and you'll find it, hehe.
:glasses:

Wilson Mills 9
06-02-2013, 04:30 PM
By the way, MTSP (Jin) has yet updated his blog. My Japanese is not as good as to be able to translate everything, but he wrote a huuuge message.
It's here : http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/ (go into the "note" section to see his message from June 2nd)
I will try to check sentence by sentence, but for now, what I was able to understand is that he is fiercely opposed to the new "law against pornography". I fear the infamous "hentai ban" is back again, guys !

I just hope he will say something about a sequel to Tachibana-san's story or maybe something totally new, huhuhuh... ;-)
For now, I understood that he is planning to participate to the Natsu Comiket, so for those of you going there this summer, pay your respects to the King !!!
hahaha :XD:

michelous
06-02-2013, 04:38 PM
By the way, MTSP (Jin) has yet updated his blog. My Japanese is not as good as to be able to translate everything, but he wrote a huuuge message.
It's here : http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/ (go into the "note" section to see his message from June 2nd)
I will try to check sentence by sentence, but for now, what I was able to understand is that he is fiercely opposed to the new "law against pornography". I fear the infamous "hentai ban" is back again, guys !

I just hope he will say something about a sequel to Tachibana-san's story or maybe something totally new, huhuhuh... ;-)
For now, I understood that he is planning to participate to the Natsu Comiket, so for those of you going there this summer, pay your respects to the King !!!
hahaha :XD:
Tohsaka-ke no Kakei Jijou 10 i hope

Wilson Mills 9
06-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Let me see...
It seems he is complaining about not being able to finish his last work in time (probably for the Natsu Comiket ?). He adds that this year's pace was slower than last year's.
He also says something about problems with "pens and space expansion" and about not knowing how to use a tablet. Probably problems with his drawing material ?
There is also a sentence saying he does not stretch enough so he feels very tired.
The first part of his message ends with saying that some "mail orders" have been totally sold out, there is also a part talking about "dent in one's free time" and that "amateur feeling is emphasized". Maybe He's saying that it is difficult for him to draw and go on with his stories all by himself on his free time after work ??

Man, this is gonna take forever !!!
I need to find someone very good at Japanese and ask him/her to translate the whole blog update for me, hahaha...

See ya guys !

sailabc1
06-03-2013, 08:03 AM
*Scratches head* In the last paragraph he's saying he's busy playing a lot of RPGs...

Make that last two paras, actually.

michelous
06-03-2013, 08:15 AM
*Scratches head* In the last paragraph he's saying he's busy playing a lot of RPGs...

that explains why we are waiting for more doujins

sailabc1
06-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Time to bump this up again... Going out of my way to post because the author of these is also the author of Dance in The Vampire Bund. Didn't know he's done this many ero manga until I saw Narikiri Lovers. :O

Both are somewhat old with dated art style - Gomen Ne Acchii Volume 2 (not vol 1) and Kyou wa Nani Shiyo. Especially Gomen Ne Acchii is pretty enraging in that in 2 out of 4 NTR scenes (more if you count the yuri as NTR) the girl, even though in a loving relationship with the main guy (who has in the past saved her from a lot of trouble and kinda is her "mentor" childhood friend), willingly fucks 3 other people, sometimes out of sympathy, sometimes because she was just turned on enough. And is even pretty casual about it. One of those rare ero manga where it's NTR Type A, i.e. fully consensual with no force/pressure.

The other has a prostitute hired by the enemy of main character so she can infiltrate his place and steal his car engine designs, but prostitute falls in love with guy, guy falls in love with her too, and they live (or so the MC thinks) happily together, but at the same time she's pressurized and fucked by the enemies from time to time (as the prostitute that she is) as she's ordered around, though she's by then unwilling as she has feelings for him. Even happens once in a room right next to the MC.

Both have happy endings anyway, but the girl in Gomen Ne Acchii is just... :giveup: More so that she's the toughie delinquent type, yet she willingly fucks them, is pretty disapponting (though from NTR fan's point of view, this rarity works anyway - NTR is rarely THIS consensual with the girl getting this slutty all by herself). The artist does the consensual NTR in a rather casual way, but it still leaves a slightly bitter taste in your mouth (the consensual ones forever remain a secret to the MC, all the way to the ending).

P.S. - In spite of what the tags in e-hentai say, Iikotoshinaika! Koneko-chan volumes (2 is tagged as NTR there) are NOT NTR. All rape scenes of Koneko (that actually go all the way) are flashbacks that happen before the MC met the girl, as she was also a prostitute before.

Wilson Mills 9
08-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Hello guys, just a quick note to tell you all that MTSP will be at this summer's COMIKET and he seems to have prepared some new pages of his "Tachibana-san Chi no Dansei jijou" saga. This August will be SMOKIN' HOT !!! :hehehe::hehehe:

I have been checking his blog for weeks to get any news and I even sent him 2 e-mails, but he never replied.
However, today he posted the image that I uploaded with this post and his last messages tell something about "50 pages", so I am guessing he has been busy with the continuation of Kyouka's adventures, hahaha.

Enjoy the cover, lads ! :want::want::want:

sailabc1
08-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Hmm, someone actually PM'd me with a request to check his blog as to what's cooking. I also noticed an announcement where "he's finished most of his pen work with a size of 50+18 pages". I just couldn't find the title anywhere in the blog until now. Thanks!

Though I'm also concerned that if he overmilks this title it'll lose the effect. Perhaps let the main kid get them back for a while before a second time happens? I didn't like "Tachibana's... " because it's NTR, I like it as a NTR coz it's full harem NTR! :XD:

Takahashiro
08-09-2013, 06:45 AM
OMG, new tachibana material coming out soon, hell yeah! I love this series.

sailabc1
08-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Say, guys. If a girl starts getting penetrated by the stealer, but he only just puts it in, and then stops (or is stopped) and can't go all the way (upto ejaculation, sometimes not even any humping, just putting it in and then stopped due to some reason), does it count as NTR? :sweatdrop: Been coming across a few manga like this recently.

================================

Also, Umetani Kenji's Miaki Hitamuki, another recent NTR manga I read. Has 4 volumes, all except vol. 1 has NTR, and the only reason vol. 1 isn't NTR is because at that time the MC and the girl ain't close enough to be considered in a relationship, she's just the dorm's shared commodity who sleeps around with everyone around. Vol. 2 gets NTRish and a definite NTR once the two are close enough, and Vol 3+4 has full-on NTR. But it's one of the most retarded NTR stories ever -where in one volume the MC and the baddie decide who gets to keep the girl over a video game battle (summary of NTR part of the plot: after the girl is stolen, made to participate in a gangbang with 3 classmates and eventually gets creampied by the stealer - the fiancee of girl as decided by the father - who earlier challenged the MC to come and save her before she "is turned into a mother" and threatened to kill him, bragging that he was a boxing expert in school; except while the MC shows up, there's a letter revealing that stealer had lied about the actual place, and thus MC is too late before it happens and the NTR succeeds). In 4th volume the girl is not only NTR'd but is in fact impregnated by a psychologist doctor who blackmails herself into it, and all MC does, after finding this out and the doctor taunting him about how the girl is now full of his cum, is release a cat on the doctor that scratches the crap out of him while he escapes with the girl. AND in the end decides to stay with the girl and marry him and raise the child she's going to be a mother of (even though it's probably not his). So volume 4 is a pretty big piss off NTR with an unsatisfying climax while volume 3 is just... :rolleyes: ... let's say it's rage-worthy for various reasons other than the NTR itself. 2 is kinda NTR but has more of a "it's just a bimbo slut being a bimbo slut" feel (girl is a daughter of a rich family severly lacking in common sense and what's moral/immoral, which kind of why the volume 2 NTR happens).

Hello guys, just a quick note to tell you all that MTSP will be at this summer's COMIKET and he seems to have prepared some new pages of his "Tachibana-san Chi no Dansei jijou" saga. This August will be SMOKIN' HOT !!! :hehehe::hehehe:

I have been checking his blog for weeks to get any news and I even sent him 2 e-mails, but he never replied.
However, today he posted the image that I uploaded with this post and his last messages tell something about "50 pages", so I am guessing he has been busy with the continuation of Kyouka's adventures, hahaha.

Enjoy the cover, lads ! :want::want::want:

This one's been out for a while now, btw.

windoze
09-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Yeah, that's a nice one and so is Kanojo ga Ochiru made from the same artist (Harusawa).

Here's a list of some NTR with great art. Some H-manga and Doujinshi are already scanlated, others are still floating around raw:

H-manga

[Jin (MTSP)] Yudan Taiteki
[Jin (MTSP)] Educating a New Wife
[Yuzuki n Dash] Another (Another) World
[Kusatsu Terunyo] Tengoro (Pet Life)
[Kusatsu Terunyo] Homestay
[Senke Kagerou] A Fashionable Mama's Love Game (Sweet Life Please!! ch04)
[S-Soft] Wife Trespassed Upon In The Womens’ Bath
[Yoshiura Kazuya] Love Distortion
[Yoshiura Kazuya] Sleepy Pussy
[Yoshiura Kazuya] Lewd Pregnancy Contract
[Kouchaya (Ootsuka Kotora)] Crossing Man and Woman
[Ootsuka Kotora] Ganbaru Volley-Bu
[Hyocorou] My Happy Wedding
[Tsubaki Jushirou] Katei Houkai Inshi
[Uruujima Call] Happy Birthday
[Uruujima Call] Good Wife, Wise Mother
[Carn] Otomedori
[Carn] Bitch Stealing
[Carn] Otome Gari
[Carn] NNN
[Carn] Hito-sama no Meido no Otoshikata
[Carn] Tokyo Nightmare
[Carn] Aa Junjou Bitch
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Tsukiai Goukon
[Mizuryu Kei] Seijun
[Amano Ameno] Wednesday After School
[Umemaru] Datenshi
[Oobanburumai] Do Esper Asami (Erotic Curiosity)
Hitou! Tsurunoyu Onsen (Radical GOGO Baby! ch01)
[Denki Shougun] Sleepover (part1)
[Zero no Mono] Iregui
[Zero no Mono] Kuroi Ito
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet Haha Wakui Kazumi
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet Imouto ItanoRin
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet New Wife Nakatani Naho NTR
[Tanaka Aji] Unsweet
[Harusawa] Long Sweltering Night (Hachigatu, Kanojo wa Uso wo tsuku)
[Harusawa] Self Inflicted (Kanojo ga Ochiru made)
[Harusawa] Secret Idol
[Satou Toshio] Netorare Kanojo
[Satou Toshio] One Week
[Satou Toshio] Itsunomanika Kanojo wa
[Maruwa Tarou] before sunset
[bbsacon] Smile
[Yoshiron] Hisho Nure
[Yoshiron] Yomejiru Shibori
[Haikawa Hemlen] Kanojo no Kankei
[Nekomata Naomi] Honey Bitch
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Tsubomi Hiraku wa Beni no Hana
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Oshieai
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Ima Ria (IV)
[John Sitch-Oh (Patricide)] Ochiru Okusan
[Bitch Goigostar] Afternoon Break Service Wife
[Kazuhiro] (Tiramisu Tart) Kyoudai no Naka
[Hachiya Makoto] Hirusagari no jouji
[Hanafuda Sakura] おとなし妻の午後
[Hattori Mitsuka] Omoide Maigo
[Misasagi Tasuku] Subete wo Kaeta Ichinichi
[Katsura Yoshihiro] Ano Natsu Omoide no Umi
[Higenamuchi] Hito Kano
[Meika] Konzenkan
[Meika] Aishou Shindan
[Ureshino Megumi] Haitoku no Jouji - Hitozuma Uwaki File
[DISTANCE] My Sister
[DISTANCE] My Slave
[URAN] Ichigo Marble
[Meme50] Blackened
[Asagi Aya] Sexual Culture Communication
[Takenoko Seijin] When you let go of my hands
[Takenoko Seijin] Going Otome (ch01-04)
[Takenoko Seijin] You Are Just A Maid
[Akiyama Kenta] Nature 本性
[Aida Mai] Ogifu-sama No Mesu
[Aida Mai] Gitei ~Kindan no Kankei
[Aida Mai] Seirei Butsuma
[Aida Mai (Lagarto)] Roujin Home Nikuyoku Houshi
[Alemateorema] Scandalous Idol
[Kobayashi Yutaka] Wasurerarenai Anata
[Kobayashi Yutaka] Female Teacher Marikou's Afternoon
[Marukidou] Aisai Nettori
[Inue Shinsuke] Rindou Daiichi
[Todd Oyamada (Todd Special)] Seduced by The First Love
[Todd Oyamada] Black And White Puppet
[Ryo] COMIC Tenma 2011-11 (p132-149)
[Inomaru] Itazura senyou Hanahira Seitokaichou
[Inomaru] Eriko-sensei
[Anzaki Moral] Nakadashi Sarete Furueru Shuuchi no Mitsugai
[Moral Anzaki] Tsukekoma Reta Shoujo
[Saitom] 奉仕の代償
[Chocopahe] Seisai Furin Tsuma -Sanfujinka Iin no Wana
[Doi Sakazaki] No spite (Fool Girl ch10)
[Doi Sakazaki] Ryousai Ninpu
[Midori no Rupe] Garden
[Midori no Rupe] Imako System
[chaccu] Walpurgis no Inmu Aido Iris
[chaccu] Sukeban Youko
[Arou Rei] Sentiment
[Rocket Monkey] Kirei ni Naritai
[Uchi-Uchi Keyaki] Watashi Debut
[Uchi-Uchi Keyaki] Dokuhaku, Dokuhaku
[Orico] The Immoral Kitchen
[F4U] Dameninaru sake
[F4U] Don’t Let Your Wife Attend Her Class Reunion
[Miyabi Tsuzuru] Anata no Tame ni
[Jamming] Une veuve de la maison
[Aoi Hitori] Hitozuma (ch04)
[Aoi Hitori] Umi No Yeah!! 2010 + 2012
[Aoi Hitori] Yume no Naka
[Aoi Hitori] Naburi Duma
[Aoi Hitori] Hitoduma Katei Kyoushi
[Aoi Hitori] Yaritai Hitozuma
[Tsuya Tsuya] Tatoeha haha Ga
[Tsuya Tsuya] Madam Hisae's Diary
[Tsuya Tsuya] Monokage no Irisu
[Tsuya Tsuya] Hadaka no Kusuriyubi
[E-Musu Aki] Young Wife Liberation Zone
[Hori Hiroaki] Daydream
[Hori Hiroaki] Show Ten Kanojo
[Hoshino Ryuuichi] Ryoujoku no Wedding Road
[Hoshino Ryuuichi] Netorare Fiance
[Hoshino Ryuichi] Mjo Collection -Nidaime Choukyoushi
[Isao] NamaPurin (ch04-05)
[Sanbun Kyoden] Maso Mess
[Sanbun Kyoden] Sougetsu no Kisetsu
[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato
[Sanbun Kyoden] Suna No Kusari
[Sanbun Kyoden] Hidden Lust
[Sanbun Kyoden] Happiness
[LINDA] Love & Bitch
[LINDA] Netorare Zuma
[LINDA] Sekilala Kanojo
[Erect Sawaru] REC
[Edo Shigezu (eromafia)] Settai Play
[Kamakiri] Yuka Nee no Chijoku
[Yarii Shimeta] The Ootakadaira Family (Koi Suru Houkago)
[Ichitaka] Oshiri de Aishite
[Hana Hook] Hahaoya Shikkaku - Watashi to Musuko no Mesu Buta Netorare Fukushuugeki
[Hana Hook] Haha to Ikemen x Boku to Zurineta
[Hana Hook] Hahaoya shikkaku watashi to musuko no mesu buta netorare seikyoiku
[Hana Hook] Okaa-san no Koubi
[Hyji] Omoiai
[Hyji] Tsuma Hajike
[Saigado] Hitozuma Audrey-san no Himitsu ~30-sai kara no Furyou Tsuma Kouza
[Oda non] Fukujuu Sengen
[Itou Eight] Risou no Tsuma
[Junkie] N
[Mikami Canon] 1LDK
[Kanbe] Gift for you, for me
[Kobayashi Yutaka (Alemateorema)] Hitoduma Ura Beit - Sounyuu dake wa Yurushite
[Jingrock] Love Letter
[Nagare Ippon] Boku no Shiranai Kanojo no Kao
[Nagare Ippon] Confession From Beyond the Mirror
[Nagare Ippon] Bug
[Nagare Ippon] Offside Girl (ch03)
[Nagare Ippon] Misao wo Ageru
[Nagare Ippon] 天罰(中文)
[Namboku] Family Planning
[Ozaken] Kimi wa Sono Me de Uso wo Tsuku
[Takane Nohana] shinmai shataku tsuma
[Takano Yuki] Long Distance Relationship
[Tuna Empire] After School Sex Slave Club ch03
[Tuna Empire] Sakurai Tomoko's Valentine's Day (After School Sex Slave Club)
[Maguro Teikoku] Doreitsuma
[SINK (Urakata Honpo)] Dain no Shukujyou
[Yahiro Pochi] Jirashi Asobi
[Kaneyama Shin] 15 no Natsu no Yakusoku
[Kaneyama Shin] Blindness
[Sakura Akami] Present
[Shinozaki Rei] A Lovely Scenery
[Katsurai Yoshiaki] The White-Bud of a Lust Flower
[Katsurai Yoshiaki] After School Obedience Coaching
[Chun Rou Zan] Schoolmates Sexmates
[Makoto Nanase] Leakage Stray Sheep (ch01-02)
[Kawasaki Tadataka] Ishi to Kami to Hasami
[Naruko Hanaharu] Shoujo Material (ch05+09-10)
[Miito Shido (Garakuta Shoujo)] Satomi x Satona
[Miito Shido] Poppin Cherry
[Miito Shido] Sakura Chiru
[Yui Toshiki] My Sisters
[Sanagi Torajirou] Asobare Dear Sex Friend
[Sanagi Torajirou] Cast Aoi
[Sanagi Torajirou] Utakata Omoi
[AKYS Honpo] Childhood Friend Becomes Transfer Student's Ganguro Bitch
[TANTAN] kowarekatachi
[TANTAN] 秘汤大叔版
[TANTAN] COMIC Megastore 2012-04 (p193-212)
[Kumoi Takashi] Escalation Summer
[Kumacchi] アイドリル
[Equal] Marshmallow Fiancée (ch01-04)
[Yonekura Kengo] Evergreen
[Maya Miyazaki] Blush#DC Himitsu
[Hatsuki Kyo] Cross and Crime
[Ueno Naoya] Nudity
[Aoki Seishin] Kimi to Cyu-doku (ch03)
[Doumou] Risou no Battery (ch02)
[Cuvie] Glass
[Cuvie] Unison
[Kisaragi Gunma] In The Nurse's Room
[Kisaragi Gunma] Favorite Menu (Love Selection ch07+11)
[Fukada Takushi] Zaitaku Kango
[Tenchuumaru] Choukyou Danchi Zuma
[Tsukino Jyogi] Refill...
[Tsukino Jyogi] Magic Wand
[Tsukino Jyogi] A Certain Brewery's Secret Service
[Coelacanth] Practice Game
[Fuetakishi] Natsu ★ Mama
[Mucha] Before the Date
[Inoue Kiyoshirou] Second Wife
[Kuroki Hidehiko] 32 Year Old Unsatisfied Wife
[Kuroki Hidehiko] 33 Year Old Lusty Housewife

[B]Doujinshi

[MTSP (Jin)] Tohsaka-ke no kakei Jijou
[MTSP (Jin)] Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou
[MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou
[Seme Danjou] Musa
[Seme Danjou] Fork in the Road
[Flieger (Ten)] Yamato Nadeshiko
[Ruiketsuan (Namidame)] Anal Mai
[DA HOOTCH (ShindoL)] Summer memories
[Toko-ya (HEIZO, Kitoen)] SAINT FOIRE FESTIVAL series
[Toko-Ya] Gentle Song
[Hito no Fundoshi] Admired Beautiful Flower
[Rocoroto (Erohi)] Princess Raper
[Magono-Tei (Carn)] Kayumidome series
[Poo & Momodenbu wa Hatashi Dou he (Kishi Kaisei)] y[16:21-20:47] Imakara Atashi Okasaremasu
[Kishidou (Kishi Kaisei)] y2[20:47-23:19] Madamada Atashi…Okasaremasu
[PARANOIA CAT (Fujiwara Shunichi)] Akogare no Onna -Himitsu no Isshuukan
[U.R.C (Momoya Show-neko)] Pitiful Wang Yuanji
[U.R.C (Momoya Show-neko)] Ou Genki Muzan Kouhen
[Katsuobushi (Horie)] Tsukuyosan Gaiyarashii goto wo Sarete Shimau Hanashi
[Otabe Dynamites (Otabe Sakura)] Mukashi Ecchi Wakazuma Yobai Hen
[MEAN MACHINE (Seijiro Mifune)] Gisho Ou Genki Den
[Kuributon (Sakura Mafumi)] Ochita Kajitsu ~ Ou Genki Kankin
[Magical Arts (Ema)] Anata ga Shiranai Tsuma no Kao
[overdose] Birthday
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Hana
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Sanhime no Hana -Maho Katei
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Azure Sky
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Mi -Touko
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Jitsu August Extra Monthly Jukuonna Tengoku
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi Masae
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Mi Masae Rei - Katei
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime no Mi Miwako -Katei
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yama Hime no Mi
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi Satomi 1-2
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime no Mi – Fumiko
[Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden)] Yamahime No Mi Fumiko -Katei
[Ver9] Tsumame de
[Ver9] Dirty Stories About Married Women Having Children With Other Men
[Ver9] She Chooses Her Man Based on Her Lower Body Alone 1-2
[Ver9] Kanojo ga Kahanshin dake de Otoko wo Eranjau Kitana Ohanashi
[Ver9] Breeding Party Omake
[Carrot] Seitai ni Kakotsukete Ironnakoto wo Sarechau Hitoduma
[Shiwasu No Okina] Okusama wa Tora Chi Kousei
[Shiwasu No Okina] Daasan no Tame ni Okita Kyouko 32sai B107 a.k.a Okusan wo Namadashi Nikuana Choukyou Shiteoite Ageyou
[Freehand Tamashii] 40 Majika no Otouto ga, Ane wo Netori Mashita
[Freehand Tamashii] NukuNuku Oba-chan
[Freehand Tamashii] Nukunuku Kaachan! Zouho Kaitei-ban
[Freehand Tamashii] Shin Mama wo Netoruze!
[Freehand Tamashii] Obasan o Otosuze!
[Muchakai] Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki
[Toranoana] Himitsu no Sanae san
[Nanatsu no Kagiana (Nanakagi Satoshi)] Hanarerarenai
[BEAT-POP] Fushidara vs Yokoshima
[BEAT-POP (Ozaki Miray)] The Great Escape
[Mame (Menosuke)] Birthday!!
[Waku Waku Doubutsuen(Tennouji Kitsune)] BLUE SNOW BLUE COLLECTION series
[Finecraft69 (6ro-)] Good Wife
[Finecraft69 (6ro-)] DAMAGED FES
[CIRCLE OUTER WORLD (Chiba Shuusaku)] MIDGARD series
[Tenzan Factory] Nightmare of My Goddess series
[Studio Boxer] HOHETO 34
[RPG COMPANY2 (Toumi Haruka)] MOVIE STAR series
[Toumi Haruka] Silent Bell Outside -Story The Latter Half part 2&3
[AZASUKE WIND] Welcome To The Fuckin' Paradise
[AZASUKE WIND] Slave Secretary
[Kacchuu Musume (Hisahiko, Shimamoto Harumi)] Smalt Leather
[PTD (Tatsuhiko)] Iron finger from hell
[Crazy9 (Ichitaka)] Shouko to Yuji to NTR
[STUDIO RUNAWAY WOLF] Moe Moe Quest Z Vol.3
[Xration (mil)] MIXED-REAL
[Xration (mil)] Maji Love
[Xration (mil)] White Portion
[Xration (mil)] Hime Kishi Tame
[Genki no mizu no wakutokoro (Various)] RO Hard Core
[Genki no Mizu no Wakutokoro (Funamushi, Kumacchi, mil)] RΩ2 RE;BIRTH
[Sago-Jou (Seura Isago)] Ryoujoku Tama Ane Mousou (Manaka de Ikuno!! - Final Dragon Chronicle ~ Guilty Requiem
[Sago-Jou (Saura Isago)] Kaikin! Bakunyuu Nama Dashi Mukai Takumi
[Sago-Jou (Seura Isago)] Koto-Rin ~Kanzenban
[Marumaru Arumajiroo (Majiroo)] ARUMAJIBON! Kuro Keikou Sinner's souls -Chain of the wedge
[RIBI Dou (Higata Akatsuki & Enoughmin)] Seiteki na Boukenki
[Basutei Shower (Katsurai Yoshiaki)] High School DxIf Bad-End
[666 Protect (Jingrock)] A.N.T.R.
[AHOBAKA (Aho)] Ryuukainraku
[abubu] A Freeloading Wolfrun coerces Ikuyo into having sex
[Nekopunch Bashibashi (Nyangorou)] Himitsu
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] The Blade Forged In Everlasting Chaos
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Kokokara Fuzoku Date
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] NTR Love Plus
[Kansai Orange (Arai Kei)] Negative Love
[Kino Manga Sekkeishitsu (Kino Hitoshi)] Otousan to Issho
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Mana Tama Plus
[Zankirow (Onigirikun)] PILEEDGE LOVE INJECTION +PLUS
[Neko-bus Tei (Shaa)] Seifuku ga Niau Suteki na Kanojo
[JACK-POT (Jyura)] Double Plus
[TAKATOBIYA (Haba Hirokazu)] Nene Netorareta
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu aka Tobita Takashi)] Nene san no Hontou no Tsukaikata Oshiete ageru
[CIRCLE OUTERWORLD (Chiba Shuusaku)] NNTR
[High Risk Revolution] Himitsu Nene no Himitsu
[Lv.X+ (Yuzuki N Dash)] Soen Rihoko
[Hisahiko] AmaSae
[Kansai Orange (Arai Kei)] [memories] Oono Shiki (Soushuuhen)
[Uruujima (Uruujima Kouru)] Sayonara Honey Ochita Top Idol
[Nekomataya (Nekomata Naomi)] Secret Audition
[TAKATOBIYA (Haba Hirokazu)] Purodyusa San Watashi Netora re Chai Mashita + Shinkan Kounyuu Tokuten Hoshii Miki paper
[Mai Mai Mai!] Girly Dreamy
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Doritama MR2
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Kontama Plus
[Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Mayo Tama!
[MANAMAGU (zen9)] Hitodumatachi no Gogo
[Basutei Shower (Katsurai Yoshiaki)] CLA-MC
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu)] Naedoko ~a seed bed
[Takatobiya] H ana O
[Analog Store (Gomatamago)] Yozora NTR
[Nega Posi-bu (Yuuki Shin, Booch)] Oishii Milk Coffee
[Muchakai] Boku ha Ryoujoku ga Suki
[Kaniya (Kanyapyi)] Sena-sama Fuhihi
[chronicle (YUKITO)] Senafure
[AMP (Norakuro Nero)] Sena-chan Bitchbichi
[Kacchuu Musume] Ariake Primal-cut-meat Center
[Tiny Feather] Sena no Teisou ga Abunai
[D-heaven (Amanogami Dai)] Boku wa Sefure shika Inai
[Finecraft69 (Isako Rokuroh)] Eroge-nou wa Mesubuta Shiiku ga Default na Okonai
[Nanatsu no Kagiana (Nanakagi Satoshi)] Toritate Namaniku!!
[NANIMOSHINAI] Watashi wa Tomodachi to H Suru
[RIBI Dou] Ero Kichi!
[Kansai Gyogyou Kyoudou Kumiai (Marushin, Yachi)] Cut and Come
[NULL Mayu (Chimosaku)] Netoraregatari
[Yuunabe Shinkouchuu (Tanabe Kyou)] Netoraregatari
[Black Dog] Planet Waves
[Atelier Maruwa & A.O.I (Maruwa Tarou)] Junjou Graduation
[Black Dog] Pearl Jam
[Majimeya (Isao)] Getsukasui Mokukindo Nichi 6
[Zettai Shoujo (RAITA)] Dorobouneko no Yokorenbo
[666 Protect (Jingrock)] DELI Ii Usagi
[Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Sailor Bitch
[ROUTE1 (Taira Tsukune)] Powerful Otome 2+4
[HIGH RISK REVOLUTION] SHIORI series
[Gate of XIII (Kloah)] Tamanetoppai
[Namakemono Kishidan (Tanaka Aji)] UnSweet Inoue Ai
[Basutei Shower] AFTER FLOWERS
[EIGHT BEAT (Itou Eight)] Natsu no Kemono
[Bronco Hitoritabi (Uchi-Uchi Keyaki)] Nani mo Nakatta Hi
[Tiramisu Tart (Kazuhiro)] Ano Hi Aishita Kanojo no Chitai wo Bokudake ga Mada Shiranai
[SANDWORKS (Suna)] Anaru Only
[Abbey Load (RYO)] Ano Hi Mita Ana no Guai wo Yadomi wa Mada Shiranai
[Kensoh Ogawa (Fukudahda)] Chou Junjou Pussies
[NIGHT★FUCKERS (Mitsugi)] Ano Ana ~Ano Hi Ireta * no Shimari wo Boku wa mou Wasurenai
[Neko to Hato (Hatoya Mameshichi)] Ano Yoru Anjou Naruko ni Nani ga Okottaka Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
[Sanazura Doujinshi Hakkoujo (Sanazura Hiroyuki)] Anal Sex 3
[Diogenes Club (Haikawa Hemlen)] Love Hotel Anaru chan
[Diogenes Club (Haikawa Hemlen)] H.B.O.L.B
[Kashiwa-ya (Hiyo Hiyo)] Return of The Dead
[Goromenz] Princess Maker
[Zetsubou Shiromuji (Shousan Bouzu)] Yuuwaku Kanojo ga Dekiru Made
[Kuroi Mono (Akadama)] FIEND IS
[Fatalpulse] Victim Girls 11 - Teary Red Eyes
[Type-G] Broom on the Frontline
[Miyanchi (Miyagoe Yoshitsuki)] InfiniteDiplomacy
[Neko to Hato (Hatoya Mameshichi)] Aoi Namida
[Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] Victim Girls 6 - Heaven Eleven
[Sanazura Doujinshi Hakkoujo (Sanazura Hiroyuki)] Zero no Mono Code 2
[Leaf Party] LeLe Pappa Vol.14 Mega Milk
[Leaf Party (Nagare Ippon)] LeLe Pappa Vol. 21 - Mugyu Nami
[SNOB NERD WORKS (Sameda Koban)] Delete
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Netorare Art Online
[Studio BIG-X (Arino Hiroshi)] MOUSOU THEATER35
[Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] Victim Girls 14 - Sleeping Beauties
[Kaze no Gotoku! (Kazefuki Poni、Fujutsushi)] Lyfa Rinri Code Kyosei kaijo
[Patricide (John Sitch-Oh)] Cliche
[AMP (Norakuro Nero)] Sugu-hame
[SNOB NERD WORKS (Sameda Koban)] HARD MODE
[Jingai-Makyou (Inue Shinsuke)] Dear My Dolls
[Todd Special (Todd Oyamada)] Sperma4
[Todd Special (Todd Oyamada)] Golden NTR Gekijou
[Todd Special (Todd Oyamada)] Love and Eat
[Lv.X+ (Yuzuki N Dash)] Flag Crash
[Circle Kuusou Zikken (Munehito)] Kuusou Zikken Ichigo Vol.3
[Circle Kuusou Zikken (Munehito)] Kuusou Zikken I"s Vol.4
[Redlight] Iori - The Dark Side Of That Girl
[ROUND-HOUSE (Kikkawa Ryounei)] VIRGIN FLIGHT 03 Yoshiduki
[Circle Nirvana (Haruki)] Howarin
[Homuhomu Seisakujo (Igakino Agenasu)] Choukyou Houkago Chitanda Eru
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Misshitsu Rinkan! Eru-vator!
[Mokusei Zaijuu] Chitanda Shojo Soushitsu
[Hyoco Road (Hyocorou)] O, Ore no Imouto gaa 3
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu)] Ore no Osananajimi ga Netorareru Wake ga nai
[Mokusei Zaijuu] I Can't Believe my Little Sister was Raped at an Offline Meeting
[Mokusei Zaijuu] Kuroneko to Watashi ga Aniki ni Suterareta hazu ga Nai
[Kusari Caterpillar (Yoshiron)] Kirikiri Mai
[Kacchuu Musume (Io Takuya)] Ura Neko
[Amazoness] There's No Way My Little Sister And Girlfriend Could Be This NTR
[Chimatsuriya Honpo (Asanagi Aoi)] 2002 Only Aska side A
[Kohakutei (Sakai Hamachi)] More!3
[ReDrop (Miyamoto Smoke, Otsumami)] Minna no Asuka Bon
[ReDrop (Miyamoto Smoke, Otsumami)] A Winter Asuka Book
[enuma elish (Yukimi)] LIKE A BEAST
[Kokonokiya (Kokonoki Nao)] MANBAKU
[Old Weapon (Kodai Heiki)] Mangaka Joshidaisei Rinkan
[Kabayakiya (Unagimaru)] PET 2
[NOA (Unagimaru, Hozumi Takashi, Mr.lostman)] Bakuyorozu
[shakestyle (ShAKe)] Guilty Cats 2
[High Thrust (Inomaru)] Blooming Minchi
[Takatobiya (Haba Hirokazu)] Hontou ni Bikkuri Suru Hodo Rongai ni Ecchi na Ryokan Shoujotachi
[Marked-two (Maa-kun)] Netorare Ohana
[Hito no Fundoshi (Yukiyoshi Masumi)] Natsu, Ryokan, Shakkintori
[Chronicle (YUKITO)] Nakochi to Issho?
[PTD (Tatsuhiko)] KTOK 2+3
[Studio Wallaby] Trouble Musume ~Haruna & Yui
[Studio Wallaby] Trouble Musume ~Haruna & Ryouko
[Studio BIG-X (Arino Hiroshi)] MOUSOU THEATER 22
[Kowareta Radio (Herokey)] Chuunibyou Demo ana Saeareba Kankeinai yo ne
[Crazy9 (Ichitaka)] C9-01 - What I Really Want To Do
[viento campanilla (Suzuhane Suzu)] Kurosuiren no Hanakotoba
[Lagarto(Aida Mai)] Haitoku no Inka
[Darabuchidou (Darabuchi)] HYPNOTISM
[Oedipus no Neko (Suisen)] Kokorogawari
[Sanazura Doujinshi Hakkoujo (Sanazura Hiroyuki)] Un r ve du Bleu
[KUSARI] Dorei Kishi (I-III)
[JACK-POT (Jyura)] MONHAN erontier 2
[Secret Society M (Kitahara Aki)] Senpai ga BENKI
[Hori Hiroaki (Polinky Hiroba)] A.ASS
[Pianissimo (Pija)] Ano Natsu de Yatteru
[Secret Society M] Shintaku no Kairou [Oracle's Corridor]
[Secret Society M (Kitahara Aki)] Yousei Keikaku
[MTSP (Jin)] Imin Sendan no Geinou Jijou
[Shoot The Moon (Fuetakishi)] Gokiburi
[Shironegiya] Netorare Alice
[Shironegiya] Sanatoriumu
[Shironegiya (miya9)] NTRcrisis
[Uruujima (Uruujima Kouru)] Shigure Training Diary
[Current Storage (Momi)] Soukaryouran
[STUDIO TRIUMPH (Mutou Keiji)] Astral Bout ver. 20
[Yomotu Hirasaka (bbsacon)] Inyoku no Hinadori
[Yomotu Hirasaka (bbsacon)] Dagatsu Inumi
[Kamo Roosaazu (Migiyori, Oobanburumai)] Iku~ Hisashiku
[Anzaki Moral] Kanzen ryoujyoku yuugi 2
[Garakuta Shoujo] LUSTFUL BERRY series
[Datenshi no Ana (Decarabia)] she turned red, and...
[Datenshi no Ana (Decarabia)] she turned blue, and...
[Poppenheim] The Reason Why She Chose Another Guy X
[CDPA (ANICD, MILKCOW, MOONZERO)] CROSS MAKE 2012 WINTER
[Urakata Honpo (SINK)] Ura Bambi 46 Mess-Mother ~Ijou Seiyoku ni Aragaenai Inbo
[Youkai Tamanokoshi (Chiro)] High-Class House Wife Soap Land - No. 18

distels - a fine list sir!

my faves are mtsp, tsukino jyogi, shinjugai, zankirow, a.o.i, carn

distels
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM
@windoze: You're welcome.

Tsukino Jyogi's new series "Boku no Yayoi san" ch03 and 04 has some great raunchy sex and delicious ahegao.
Too bad only the previews are floating around so far of the c83 and c84 releases by Seme Danjou and I thought he didn't release anything after "Fork in the Road"(..)
Tachibana-san didn't dissapoint as expected.. a continuation (of the mtsp-style debauchery of Tachibana-san and daughters) would be really nice and some more Saber and Tohsaka goodness.
I don't know if "Homestay" by Kusatsu Terunyo has already ended with it's 4 chapters, but besides an obviously teasing chapter with the MC's girlfriend I would be delighted to see a glorious chapter with the mom and girlfriend(s) from Brasil together with Sam. The chapters that have been released are a treat for every milf lover.

MrBearkun
10-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Is there any site that give english version for complete volume H manga? I just know 3-4 sites.

coresplinter
10-18-2013, 09:37 PM
do we know if anyone is attempting to translate
[Amazoness] Angel Club Netorare hen

Ichirin
11-15-2013, 03:20 PM
hmm wonder why no one make ntr doujin for futari ecchi? tried to search but only found nightmare express (which is crappy) :(

Lalilulelo04
11-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Say, guys. If a girl starts getting penetrated by the stealer, but he only just puts it in, and then stops (or is stopped) and can't go all the way (upto ejaculation, sometimes not even any humping, just putting it in and then stopped due to some reason), does it count as NTR? :sweatdrop: Been coming across a few manga like this recently.

Also, Umetani Kenji's Miaki Hitamuki, another recent NTR manga I read. Has 4 volumes, all except vol. 1 has NTR, and the only reason vol. 1 isn't NTR is because at that time the MC and the girl ain't close enough to be considered in a relationship, she's just the dorm's shared commodity who sleeps around with everyone around. Vol. 2 gets NTRish and a definite NTR once the two are close enough, and Vol 3+4 has full-on NTR. But it's one of the most retarded NTR stories ever -where in one volume the MC and the baddie decide who gets to keep the girl over a video game battle (summary of NTR part of the plot: after the girl is stolen, made to participate in a gangbang with 3 classmates and eventually gets creampied by the stealer - the fiancee of girl as decided by the father - who earlier challenged the MC to come and save her before she "is turned into a mother" and threatened to kill him, bragging that he was a boxing expert in school; except while the MC shows up, there's a letter revealing that stealer had lied about the actual place, and thus MC is too late before it happens and the NTR succeeds). In 4th volume the girl is not only NTR'd but is in fact impregnated by a psychologist doctor who blackmails herself into it, and all MC does, after finding this out and the doctor taunting him about how the girl is now full of his cum, is release a cat on the doctor that scratches the crap out of him while he escapes with the girl. AND in the end decides to stay with the girl and marry him and raise the child she's going to be a mother of (even though it's probably not his). So volume 4 is a pretty big piss off NTR with an unsatisfying climax while volume 3 is just... :rolleyes: ... let's say it's rage-worthy for various reasons other than the NTR itself. 2 is kinda NTR but has more of a "it's just a bimbo slut being a bimbo slut" feel (girl is a daughter of a rich family severly lacking in common sense and what's moral/immoral, which kind of why the volume 2 NTR happens).

This one's been out for a while now, btw.

just to correct at the of Miaki Hitamuki it seems the kid is actually his, she found something while looiking at the kid and says to the guy that he is yours.

sailabc1
11-26-2013, 12:00 AM
just to correct at the of Miaki Hitamuki it seems the kid is actually his, she found something while looiking at the kid and says to the guy that he is yours.

Yeah... I noticed later. My bad. She could tell because the way the kid sucks her breasts is the same as him.

Still, fail NTR is fail...

coresplinter
12-05-2013, 07:52 PM
So if people like ntr and havent been clued in already by the other thread... part 3 of MTSP's Tachibana has been officially released by dmoe :) you can go find it on their site (they made it free btw) or on ex :)

lalaland228747
12-07-2013, 05:36 AM
Can anyone name a good NTR + impregnation series please?

coresplinter
12-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Can anyone name a good NTR + impregnation series please?

do they have to end up pregnant or just like.. implied... theres otomedori :P and um... I guess you can take a look at some of sanbun kyodens stuff? I remember one of them has pregnancy in it... (sayuki no sato)

PS does anyone know when the next release of kusatsu terunyo homestay is?

lalaland228747
12-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Both, would u happen to know any other good ones? I've seen Otomedori already :P

coresplinter
02-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Imagine all the ntr that you've read is based on a true story T.T

Takahashiro
02-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Imagine all the ntr that you've read is based on a true story T.T

And? If it doesn't concern me personally or somebody I know, I don't care.:evillaugh: If it's unconsensual rape ntr in real life, then it is bad of course no matter who it happens to, but if it's like in many hentais where the girls are just so dumb they let it happen and then don't even call the cops then it's their problem.

coresplinter
03-11-2014, 02:55 PM
so if any of you saw my previous post about someoen translating amazonness ntr... i just realized I missed one of them :P its got artwork that resembles alot of anime characters like suguha, kirino and nene xD I'd check it out if I hadn't already. it's on sad panda :)

coresplinter
03-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Is there an NTR any of us really want translated? maybe we can all (hongfire community) try to do one xD

Ooguro Ryuuya
07-21-2014, 07:12 AM
Is there an NTR any of us really want translated? maybe we can all (hongfire community) try to do one xD

Suzuhara Kaede - Not My Lover Chapter 2.

Can you do it ? Thanks :)

ShotGlockMF
08-09-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm looking for a kind of specific sub-genre of NTR manga/doujin. Basically, idol doujin, or even anything where it's kind of like a gravure/photoshoot kind of blackmail.
Does anyone have any of these types of doujin/manga?

Ooguro Ryuuya
08-13-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm looking for a kind of specific sub-genre of NTR manga/doujin. Basically, idol doujin, or even anything where it's kind of like a gravure/photoshoot kind of blackmail.
Does anyone have any of these types of doujin/manga?

sorry my memory kinda hazy....I can't offer much recommendation.

just go to this link to see some reference...

http://pururin.com/browse/10396/10/blackmail.html

Bevelle
09-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Maybe someone would be so kind and could help me with a problem-. Currently I play [ア ト リ エ さ く ら Team.NTR] 貸 し 出 し 妻, 満 里 奈 の “ネ ト ラ セ” 報告 2 CASE: 元 AV 男 優 & 敏感 妻 and have the problem that only one line is translated. If the set contains more than one line, it translates only the bottom line. I work with ITH. I thank you in advance! http://i.imgur.com/02ZKmUa.png