Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important annoucement

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Important announcement

Dear members,

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we were forced to disable the File Sharing sections. And we can't afford to move our server to an overseas Data Center. We've tried everything we could, but it seems this is the best for the community at this time. We don't want to be forced to move our server again and cause more down times. So please do not post torrents and DDLs in the forums anymore. (We might move the torrent and DDL forums to another new domain server in the future.)

We are going to focus on improving the community from now on. We will need everyone's help. Please assist us to make HongFire an online home for everyone. Don't forget to check out our new forum sections, Computer and mmorpg forums and start sharing your experience there.

• steve70
      steve70 commented
      Editing a comment
      The main reason I'm bummed is because HF used to be the "go to" place for so many things. One site was all you needed. Now, it's back to "go here for this, go there for that, search and search for this info..." ad nauseum.

-steve

• krekrai
      krekrai commented
      Editing a comment
      It has been a while since the last visit. Now, I know why the download section is gone.

ME TOO MATE

• suomy1227
      suomy1227 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought the forums was been shout down, thank god
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    S&T Kawaii Love
    12-25-2015, 04:10 AM
  • New Section in the Forums!
    Lisa Hayes

Online Resource Links

Hello Matey's!

I'm here to announce that HongFire has a new section in the forums! You can access the new section.

>>
    08-13-2015, 05:49 AM
  • New site software updated. Please report bugs if you see any.
    HongFire
    Hi all Hongfiers.

We've just completed server maintenance and software update today on the server. So if you encountered any bugs please report them in the bug report forum. http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumd...rt-Bug-Reports

Let's help to make a better community for everyone together.

Thanks
    08-07-2015, 06:15 PM
  • Happy Valentines Day~!
    HongFire

Happy Valentines Day~!

Special Thanks to Eelcire for making this new Valentine Banner. Hope you guys all like it....
    02-14-2015, 02:48 PM
  • Merry Christmas and Happy New year
    HongFire

We all of hongfire team members like to wish Everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New year~

Thank you all for supporting HongFire for so many years. It's been more than 11 years And it would be 12 years in a few days. Can you Believe it? Time does fly.

It has been a slow year for hongfire in 2014, But Our passion for Anime, Games and Manga will never go away. Let's work together and try to bring HongFire back to it's Former Glory in 2015!!

Special Thanks toEelcire for Making the Holiday Header...
    12-24-2014, 03:10 AM
  • Server upkeep on monday or tuesdday.
    HongFire
    Hi all Hongfirers.

Another year almost end soon. So we are doing some server maintenance next week on either Monday or Tuesday. Not sure yet. And hopefully this will fix all the current bugs we are having. So don't panic if you see the server go down for a little bit. The downtime won't be more than 3hours.
    Sorry for the long wait. We are getting there.
    12-21-2014, 04:41 AM
Working...
X