View RSS Feed

Lux's Book of Random stuff!

Anyone got a list of random stuff?

1. All of you need to see this:

2. God Damnit Nappa!

Well Today is FUN! I got a new Tablet... that doesn't work... apparently the only hard drive it recognizes is it's own little storage one...

Well fuck! So I have to return it... Now I am in a fowl mood!

BUT it made me think:

Do we realy need tablets? Like the I pad and stuff? I mean smart phones are great at you tube videos and the like, and you can use your contract's internet and their screen size is gradually increasing to a good amount, Hell the PSVita's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh my God Lone Wolf and cub is awesome!

Why is it so awesome?

Well it has some cool martial arts, a brutal as hell plot, great acting and also... scenes like this:

I wonder how many people died in this series?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I hast! Returned!

When Did I last Visit this site? Ahh well I blame work, Meme Center and the Yogscast, the last two being awesome the first being shit!

Ugh... I dislike my life at times...

no matter! Youtube Vid!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My thoughts on TMNT 2012

So, I Decided to do some kinna semi-regular series, about my thoughts on nuerous cartoons/anime/whatever/moo. So here is my Thoughts on the opening Two Episodes of the 2012 TMNT series!

First up, the style, I like the angel they are going with, it's CG but cartoon-ish, and it is a good combination, the action sequences look fluid and the character animations is good and fluid expressions are done well, the backgrounds are well ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast