View RSS Feed

Juas の日記

1. Frustration

Yesterday I started a new game for Nintendo DS, it's called "ノーラと刻の工房 霧の森の魔女" (Nora to toki no koubou, kiri no mori no majou"... yeah, it's a long name). As you may think the game is in Japanese, but as many other times before I supposed it won't be a problem... but I was wrong.

During some years I've played a lot of Japanese games (in Japanese) in my NDS. Sometimes cause I could never play them in my language, such the amazing "押忍!闘え!応援団 ...
    Tags: nintendo ds Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. FPS, FPS everywhere

During the next E3 (next week) we are going to take a look to the games of the important companies for this year. So it's normal that during this weeks to read about the available games in the exposition, and as always I took a look.

My surprise was that the most exciting games for the media where mostly FPS. I read 5 pages of just FPS... and I'm tired of them. The last one I played was Crysis 2 cause it was the 'OMG' game then and it's not that great, graphics are cool but... nothing ...
    Tags: fps, games Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Games
  3. ハルヒ、似合ってるぞ

Only 2 years. That's the time I needed to read "ハルヒ涼宮の憂鬱" (The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) in Japanese. You may think is a very long time, and indeed it is, but I only read it during brief moments per week and not every week. I've been reading it only during free time at work and it's been very very difficult to read. At the beginning I used to copy the words I didn't understand and search them later at home and that was annoying since I couldn't understand the whole ...
    Tags: haruhi, japanese Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0343.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	193375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0344.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	193377  
  4. Radiant Historia (NDS)

Brilliant game, that could be the review but I'm gonna explain why this is one of the best games I've played recently.

I remember trying this game long time ago in Japanese but it was much more complicated to understand than I thought so I waited to be translated and now I'm playing it in English. The thing is that I'm always searching for RPG mostly and I tried Saga 2 and Radiant Historia. The first was a bit boring and RH was very interesting (the few I could understand back then). ...
    Categories
    Games
  5. Music

Old songs, old memories. In the last days I've found a couple of mp3 discs I made some years ago and I decided to listen to them again due to the titles. One was "Metallica-Rammstein-Limp Bizkit & others" and the other was "I'm a freak".

The first one it's pretty obvious what is about but it's been too long since I haven't listened to any of those groups. Thanks to that I've remembered great songs like Boiler, Klavier, Zerstören, the amazing S&M and others ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast