View RSS Feed

Juas の日記

1. Something wrong with FFXIII-2

No, I'm not gonna talk about the story or its incredible ending or if is a good sequel or not. You can read that in different reviews or discussion threads. I just want to mention a couple of things about the gameplay, and actually isn't really that important but it's been something I've seen in the last copies of the FF games that I don't like at all.

In most RPG games equipment is something funny and essential and I don't need to remember old games, for example you know what I'm talking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Skyrim

A month ago I started playing Skyrim because of some mates that had a boner every time they talked about it and because of the hype you could find anytime and anywhere. There's always a bad thing with this kind of hype, you love a film you tell it to a friend and once he watches it, well it wasn't that great. And this has been the same to me.

I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed it, but it's not the game I expected and much less the game of the year. From my point of view it has really ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 09:09 AM by Juas

Tags: skyrim Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Games
  3. Not enough money, time and even space.

Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Moder Warfare 3, Batman Arkham City, Zelda Skyward Sword, Professor Layton and the last specter, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 3... and some more. All this is in about 1 month.

There's no physical or economical way for 1 player to play all this when they are released, looks like a joke. In the last 5 or 6 months I barely played a couple of games. For example during summer I was playing Darksiders and Red Dead Redemption cause there was nothing better, even played ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Worth it?

Expensive, very expensive. That's what I say after reading the reviews of 2 of the most waited games this year; Battlefield 3 and CoD MW3. Why do I say this? They are great games with awesome graphics and they're gonna last forever... if you play online. That's exactly what I'm talking about, both games have the same problem: a short campaign. They say you can beat the entire campaign in 7 hours (each game) which means 5 for old gamers and you're gonna have to pay 55€ /75$ for it.

Updated 10-21-2012 at 01:35 PM by Juas

Categories
    Games
  5. BRAVO!

Right now (less than 1 hour ago) I've ended Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) and I still have this feeling of having played one of the best and most epic games in my whole life. When the credits appeared I just have started clapping of joy.

Some months ago I wrote how I missed old RPGs in this generation so I expected a lot from this game, but never this much. I wanted to make a review but I would need 4 or 5 pages talking about how f*cking awesome is Xenoblade on everything... just to mention ...

Updated 10-20-2011 at 12:58 PM by Juas

Tags: wii, xenoblade Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Games
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast