View RSS Feed

Juas の日記

1. Not enough money, time and even space.

Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Moder Warfare 3, Batman Arkham City, Zelda Skyward Sword, Professor Layton and the last specter, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 3... and some more. All this is in about 1 month.

There's no physical or economical way for 1 player to play all this when they are released, looks like a joke. In the last 5 or 6 months I barely played a couple of games. For example during summer I was playing Darksiders and Red Dead Redemption cause there was nothing better, even played ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Worth it?

Expensive, very expensive. That's what I say after reading the reviews of 2 of the most waited games this year; Battlefield 3 and CoD MW3. Why do I say this? They are great games with awesome graphics and they're gonna last forever... if you play online. That's exactly what I'm talking about, both games have the same problem: a short campaign. They say you can beat the entire campaign in 7 hours (each game) which means 5 for old gamers and you're gonna have to pay 55€ /75$ for it.

Updated 10-21-2012 at 02:35 PM by Juas

Categories
    Games
  3. BRAVO!

Right now (less than 1 hour ago) I've ended Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) and I still have this feeling of having played one of the best and most epic games in my whole life. When the credits appeared I just have started clapping of joy.

Some months ago I wrote how I missed old RPGs in this generation so I expected a lot from this game, but never this much. I wanted to make a review but I would need 4 or 5 pages talking about how f*cking awesome is Xenoblade on everything... just to mention ...

Updated 10-20-2011 at 01:58 PM by Juas

Tags: wii, xenoblade Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Games
  4. Useless characters

All the RPG games I've ever played share something; there's always one character I never like and never use. Well, sometimes there's a moment of the game where you have to fight with that character (like at the beginning of FFXIII) but I'm talking about choosing your battlers for fight when your party is complete.

Sometimes I don't use them cause there are others better and I can't use all of them, that's normal and that's not exactly what I mean. Most of the times the reason is that ...
    Categories
    Games
  5. Super 8

Could you think a moment about the movies of your childhood? No matter how old are you, you’re going to remember the good ones and probably smiling. When you are a kid you watch movies from another point of view, you don’t care about scene details, the rhythm of the storyline or the truly sense of what’s happening. At least that’s what I think that happened when I was young and watched movies like ‘The Goonies’, ‘E.T’, ’The Gremlins’, etc.

Categories
    Movie
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast