View RSS Feed

Juas の日記

1. I feel nothing

Nothing at all, like a robot. During the last 3 weeks I've worked a lot, and pressure and stress made me only focus on my work. It's difficult to think in something else when it takes most part of your time like in my case from Monday to Saturday and from 9 AM to 20 PM. When I arrived home and watched some news I could only think "If they don't talk about how solving my current work problems, I don't have time to care". And that's what I did.

In the past 3 weeks I've been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Japanese vs English

Months ago I finished Professor Layton and the unbound future (it's awesome, you may already know that) and I listened to the ending theme. As always it was pretty so I searched for that song since it's not included in the original soundtrack. Then, there came the surprise when I found out that it was the instrumental version of 時間旅行 (Jikan Ryokou), a song by a Japanese singer for the game. While in the Japanese version it keeps the singed song, in the European (and I guess the US version ...

Updated 01-25-2011 at 12:15 PM by Juas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I've been conned... twice!

Oh my God! You have to be kidding me. That was my first thought the first time and the same yesterday night. What the hell I'm talking about you may ask. As always, about games cause I don't talk about my private life for free (hahaha)

In the last days I've finished 1 game and started another one with the same result... such a scam! The responsible of my feelings are Golden Sun Dark dawn (DS) and Fable III (360). Each one for different reasons.

Golden Sun Dark dawn or ...
    Categories
    Games
  4. Farewell 2010

Resume of December 2010:

Our last month of this year has been (or it's being) a natural conclusion of what I've been doing the entire year. I had to say goodbye (but I think it is just a "see you!") to some Japanese people I've met this year and I can proudly call friends. We've traveled together and enjoyed a lot of things, so I'm gonna miss them. But life goes on.

More things. I've worked and studied hard during several months to get this reward as winter holidays ...

Updated 08-05-2011 at 06:12 AM by Juas

Categories
    Anime , Games
  5. R.I.P Blogs

From long time I'm seeing that the quality of the blogs is decreasing quickly... very very quickly. The truth is that they never were something special but when HF gave us the chance of making blogs I was very excited cause I could make blog entrances instead of threads where someone gives an opinion and a couple of members comment it.

"Cool, I could talk about books, games and anime that I'm following or share opinions, reviews..." That's what I though, and I actually thought ...
    Tags: blogs, hongfire Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast