Remove Advertisement
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. the illusive man

am i the only one that thinks the illusive man looks like christopher nolan?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Week 4

I've reached up to 299.

I also reviewed 1-104, 105-200, and 201-299 once each. My scores were 100/104, 94/96, and 82/99.

I also spent a lot of time having to reorganize my flash cards since they had gotten out of order and I was worried I might have lost some since last time I tried this. I realize using anki would mitigate this problem, but I don't like the idea of spending lots of time working in front of a screen. Maybe it's not a big deal, I don't know, but that's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fffffff- the 2nd

I've started working on my photocomics again. And after doing a couple strips using GIMP, I thought I'd try out a few of the comic creation software out there. So I tried Comic Life, Comic Life 2, and ComiPo. Comic Life kept opening up my entire picture folder. On top of that, it lists all the folders in alpha numerical order with number first and the first one turns out to be a pr0n folder so everytime I open up the software, pr0n shows up in the lower right corner. Very annoying, breaks my concentration. ...
    Tags: comipo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Other
  4. Super Deep Throat Hongfire Thread (mods, tools ETC)

Quote Originally Posted by rcj8993 View Post
    v1.14.3b
    ((((IT would be wonderful if i wansnt the only one posting in this thread for a change...))))

DL v1.14.3b: SuperDeepthroat1_14_3b.swf

This is kind of a buggy preview release, but I thought it would make sense to get some feedback instead of waiting another week. The main new features are dynamic throat bulge, and a test of transparent tops.

Dynamic throat bulge means the bulge now adjusts to match his penis
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Two new H-games announced!

In case some of you didn't notice, there are two new H-games announced:

Fulltime's VIRTUAL STALKER (out on 30th this month!)
    Stalking game similar to Biko, now with the Cardboard Box (TM).

Teatime's Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi ...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast