The (Unofficial) HF Metal Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The (Unofficial) HF Metal Club

I hadn't noticed very many fans of heavy metal on this site until the Death/Black metal thread was started in the General Music forum. In light of this, I have opted to start the HongFire Metal Club.

This club is for the discussion and recommendation of heavy metal bands of all types (death, black, folk, power, doom, traditional, stoner, etc.) as well as various non-metal groups that hold ties to the metal scene (be they side projects of metal musicians or simply heavy bands that are often associated with metal bands or fans).

Anyone not familiar with the metal genre is welcome and encouraged to join if they wish to learn more and explore the type of music further.

The Death/Black metal thread in the Music forum: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=1#post1547637

Metal Archives, the source for pretty much any piece of info on any band: www.metal-archives.com

Metal Storm, where you can get most of the latest news related to metal: www.metalstorm.ee

Members thus far:

(Member list edited out, as Hecatom has it covered one post down)

So, enjoy!
    Last edited by Scourge441; 10-07-2008, 11:18 PM.
    Join the HongFire Metal Club!
    Here comes the heavy part, bro!

• Comment

• Anyone heard of this band?

Check out my Custom AA2 Background Music too!

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

• How about some slam today?

Warning: Graphic Album Art! Probably NSFW!
        Spoiler

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

• so, is the club still active cause i'd like to join

edit: no answer but it's ok i joined anyway so here is a great song from Black Sabbath

edit 2: i'm sorry but it looks like i joined a group called hf metal group and not the unoficial hf metal club. again i'm sorry but i'm new here and some things can be quite confusing . anyway, here is another awesome song

Last edited by solarsky; 01-15-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by solarsky; 01-17-2016, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Here's a melodic metal band I found not too long ago. Really good grooves here.

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The soundtrack for the new DOOM may sound a bit like electronic music at times, but it's definitely metal atthe heart

Comment

• Let's get some activity in here. What do you guy's think of some Folk-Doom Metal?

This is a rather new Band called ''Apoclypse Orchestra'' https://www.metal-archives.com/bands...tra/3540391591
                        Also, this song is from their first full-lenght release. I quite like it.

Last edited by Nanao; 06-03-2017, 05:53 AM.

~ Type-Moon & Touhou ~
                        Sorry for my english... it's absolutly not the best!

Comment

• Good stuff Nanao! Thanks for sharing.

Here's some Aussie melo-death from a band that's no longer around but you can download their full EP for free from their BandCamp page, should you choose to do so! There's some awesome guitar work and melodies in this EP, in my opinion. Especially the first 3 songs.

Last edited by 中出し; 06-09-2017, 01:57 PM.

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

Working...
                          X