mecha games all mecha game talk right here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mecha games all mecha game talk right here

alright since this is a mecha club i thought of adding a thread that talked about mecha games so as long as we keep this mech game related it should stay here right?
    so here it goes whats ya guys think about the new mecha games comming out?
    ya think there gona kick ass or not whats your opinion in these new games or whats your favorite mecha game of all time and why?
    Last edited by june86; 01-12-2006, 03:12 PM.

C1 racer fo life! the wangan's underdog

Originally posted by gundamjehutykai
    BUt i do disagree with the ST remark about the Koubu presence. The girls themselves can handle things just as well without the Koubu, it just improves survival chances by giving added protection (they are called spirit armours afterall) whereas in all the other cases pilots - mecha = pretty much useless.
    Against individual enemy grunts, the girls (at least most of them anyways ^^; ) can hold their own however against armies and especially against the boss mechs, they most definitely need their "armor" as it also increases their battle abilities.

Has anyone played Sunrise Eiyuutan? I kinda liked that game because it was a bit different from the other robot-related games but an acquaintance apparently didn't take very well to its gameplay since there wasn't much emphasis on the mecha themselves.
    Currently reading: Kumodesuga Nanika?
    Watching: Naitsuma

Comment

Techromancer/Kikaioh ROCKS!! Sure, its quite simplistic combat, but wow, does it do a lot of service for mecha anime fans, due to all the series they parody, like Mazinger, Getter Robo, Gundam, Macross, etc. and Shoji Kawamori of Macross fame was the director for the game (I think). Too bad I'm kinda disappointed by his Sousei no Aquarion anime...(I tried to like it, really).

The entire game audio is kept in japanese and subtitled in english, very cool that capcom brought it over.

I also have played Assault Suits Valken aka Cybernator, and the one for the saturn, very fun and hard as hell. I heard the difficulty for the genesis version, Target Earth was nuts though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealed J Sword
        I heard the difficulty for the genesis version, Target Earth was nuts though.
        I was never able to pass the 2nd stage and get killed half the time in the first stage. I'm not that great with games though so perhaps a better player could make more headways than I did. ^^;
        Currently reading: Kumodesuga Nanika?
        Watching: Naitsuma

Comment

Meh, may as well resurrect this thread instead of making a new one but...

SUPER ROBOT WARS OG IS COMING TO THE US!!!!!!

oh happy days...

Comment

Macross VFX game for the PS was so damn hard i have to give to my stupid cousin to finish it

***Proudly making my life...MISERABLE*** click Neo and Neko Stellar to Join Group
            ~ HF-MECHA Founder/ Member#112 ~/HF-Clamp member/HF-Loli Member # 14/ HF-Hentai Member #37 ~

Comment

Originally posted by gundamjehutykai
              Meh, may as well resurrect this thread instead of making a new one but...

SUPER ROBOT WARS OG IS COMING TO THE US!!!!!!

oh happy days...

YES!

Now I have a reason to justify the purchase of a gameboy instead of a psp.
              - image removed. read rules for signature guidelines.

Lisa Hayes

Comment

Yeah, I just heard about ATLUS bringing super robot taisen for gba over here, wow, this is awesome for fans, I've always been curious about it. Gonna pre-order this and the other game they're bringing Yggdra Union.

Now if only someone would localize Sakura Taisen 1&2 for psp...

Comment

does anyone knows any faq or guide for Eureka seven TR1 New wave?
                  I'd like to know more of the story wich looks intresting but I don't understand jap

Comment

try gamefaqs.com! Its the best site for walkthroughs i know!

Comment

does anyone know more about Ubisoft trying to make a sort of AC4(armored core 4)?
                      134. IceDragoon Member of HF-Haruhi-Ism

Comment

armored core because i like customizing my mecha.

Comment

have u all try playing Super Robot wars alpha series, z series, or SD Gundam G Generation wars? You can hear the seiyu (voice actor and the mecha them song as well and of course the animation is look like in the series.

Comment

mh the best mecha game for me was zone of the enders 2
                            than gundam dynasty warriors was cool too

Comment

Happy New Year ! Dead thread ! Now you all should be aware GUNDAM EXTREME VS is out , and for arcade mecha action nothing compares to this game .
                              If you collected Gundam models in your life this is your game , if you played and enjoyed Virtua On! this is your game , from Gundam classic series all the way into Unicorn Century , and about every other Gundam incarnation is in the game. (ok except Gundam AGE so far, but DLC might add it soon)

Comment

Working...
                              X