1/1 scale gundam for sale ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/1 scale gundam for sale ?

does anyone have the $ and space to buy a 1/1 scale gundam ?
    ever since someone bought that 1/1 scale F90 head from bandai
    store in my city ... i been wondering .... if a 1/1 scale gundam replica
    exsist....

I would like to have a 1/1 scale or 1/32 at least but that F90 head reallly sucks maybe a GM head would be better than that because F90's head is the worst
    My display cases :
    01 02 03

Comment

There is a 1:1 scale Hyper Zeta in a temple somewhere in Japan, and of course Bandai Museum has a 1:1 RX-78-2 bust. Other than those, I think you'll have to build your own to get a 1:1 Gundam anything.

Excepting 1:1 Haro, of course . I have one.

Comment

I kinda like the idea of a 1:1 size gundam or any kind of MS but instead of buying one I rather "GundamJack" it instead

***Proudly making my life...MISERABLE*** click Neo and Neko Stellar to Join Group
        ~ HF-MECHA Founder/ Member#112 ~/HF-Clamp member/HF-Loli Member # 14/ HF-Hentai Member #37 ~

Comment

How big excetly is 1:1 gundam? anyone got a pic?
          What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

http://www.bandai.co.jp/e/facility/i...l#bandaimuseum

Comment

I guess that's pretty big... OMG I WANT ONE! Preferably in metallic blue with chrome bumpers.

Comment

I think .patlabor/macross would come first before gundam since the minovsky theory hasn't been applied for practical use yet. Whereas Patlabor and Macross can possibly be produced in experimental stages. But it would really cost a lot on money, time and labor to produce one.

***Proudly making my life...MISERABLE*** click Neo and Neko Stellar to Join Group
                ~ HF-MECHA Founder/ Member#112 ~/HF-Clamp member/HF-Loli Member # 14/ HF-Hentai Member #37 ~

Comment

you can all get it when you become rich

Comment

Working...
                  X