Armored Core 3 on PSP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored Core 3 on PSP

Hi, I finally got armored core 3 to work on my psp xDDD many thanks to my brother who paid a lot of attention to the net =)

though its working, its not giving a lot of motivation to play.... mainly because:
    I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY ARMORED CORE GAMES BEFORE!!
    I was wondering if anyone has played armored core games and whether they're good. What's so interesting about it? Is it a hard game (since im not a hardcore gamer)? Is it time consuming??? Im a uni student that is quite busy, and i dun wanna get hooked on a game that's not realli THAT worth it, but at the same time , I can't afford spending too much time playing it while my exams are closing in. If it a good game but takes to complete, then i mite consider playing during my holidays.....that is., if its good. Feel free to show ur opinions =). i need to know more before my decision. THX.

Time Consuming. You're building a F****NG GIANT ROBOT. Well, I'm not sure. I haven't played Part 3 and If it's on the PSP I'm pretty sure it can't be that confusing.

Originally posted by TenguSan
    105xSTRIKER just asked me to comment on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by 105xSTRIKER View Post
      If it's on the PSP I'm pretty sure it can't be that confusing.
      what' so u mean? =0

Comment

I mean it had to be simplified to a certain extent. Don't worry, I'm a Sony fanboy. I bash on XBAWKZEZ all the time. Funny how I own a Halo 3 Xbox too, huh?

Comment

well, since i haven't played any before, i dunno how simple or conplex it is to start with, so i wouldn't have a clue...i mite look it up on the netz later, but i gotta leave for uni soon =S.......see , told you im busy LOL

Comment

Ah, I see. Well Armored Core is generally known for being able to build a mecha using parts that they give you and customizing it with tuning and colors/ etc. So it should be a bit easier for the PSP.

Have fun at school, I usually get on after getting home from it.

Comment

The most addicting thing in armor core is to tune your robots. There are some kind of tuning points that can be used to tune your robot (Ex: stability of different body parts, booster of different parts.....) At some point, you have to get S rank in each stage until you can get even more tuning points. Also, most of the cool parts can only be unlocked in hard mode through S rank. I believe the psp version should be similar, because I only played armor core 4 and 5 from PS3. The story line is not as attractice, but the game play makes up for it imo.

Comment

well, i never got the time to actually play this since i have a load of uni work sitting on this computer everyday. But if u think up to this point of time, its still worth playing, i mite give it a shot (when i have the time ^^)

Comment

As an AC-player for a while. Expect to spend quite a bit of time designing your mech. Going into the Garage and redrawing your AC isn't too uncommon a thing for AC players. I hope you're enjoying the game. As long as you're dedicated and patient, I'm sure you'll enjoy the game. I certainly did.

Nineball still scares the crap out of me.

Comment

I have all the armored core game except armored core 2 another age. Some of the mission are easy that only take less then a minute to finished, the arena is fun to versus other AC and you can customize your AC whether is light, medium, or heavy parts for head, arms, legs, core, generator, FCS, booster, weapons, and back weapons. Hope this help 8]

Comment

Working...
                    X