Any Mimikko (cat ears, dog ears...) Fans? *Read first post*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mimikko (cat ears, dog ears...) Fans? *Read first post*

...::: Welcome to the fan club HF-Mimikko :::...
    ..:: Subscribe to this Thread ::..
    ' ' ::[ JOIN CLUB ]:: ' '

Mimikko [ 耳っ子 ] = Is a character with non-human ears like: cat ears, dog ears, bunny ears, fox ears, robot ears, or even elf ears.

This is a fan club for all the mimikko fans out there.
    You can talk about your favorite mimikko character (in games, anime, manga...) or favorite mimikko aritist.
    You can also post your favorite mimikko pics (18+ pics, OK ^^).
    - But lets not post excessive amount of pictures, this is not a gallery.
    Or just shout out how much you're a mimikko fan.
    Oh, and if you have a mimikko link post it and I'll post it here.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Last edited by Ponzu; 09-01-2008, 05:59 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    || ...::: Any Mimikko (cat ears, dog ears...) Fans Out There? :::... ||

獣耳同盟 会員01 // YUSHY #11 // HF-Mimikko #00 // HF-東方 #50

うさみみ~~ 

Can't say much about this 'cause as far as I remember, the only game with mimikko characters I've played is マージ ~Marginal~.

Wait, maybe I should go with kitsunemimi, also comes with shippo.

HF-Mimikko #01

Comment

Wai~~~!!! I like nekomimi and kitsunemimi. Eruru of Utawarerumono had a very nice character art that I'm still drooling over. But seriously, if you want top-class mimikko, Gensho Sugiyama would be the artist that you should consider.
      sigpic
      いつまでも 覚えてる 何もかも  わっても ひとつだけ ひとつだけ ありふれた 物だけど 
      見せてやる 輝きに 満ちたその  とつだけ いつまでも いつまでも 守ってゆく
      Join HF-Key Club! GAO~~~! Mindless Key minion #14.
      Got "GAOU~~~!" ? Confused with AIR's ending? Click here and here

Comment

Wow... two other mimikko fans...

>But seriously, if you want top-class mimikko, Gensho Sugiyama would be the artist that you should consider.
        Gensho Sugiyama is good, but I would say Sakurazawa Izumi 桜沢いづみ sensei is my favorite mimikko artist.
        Her website at Blueberry Jam:

Comment

also one right here hehe nikomimi all the way !!

Comment

I don't really favour mimikko girls as much... though it's cute, it makes the girl look less human.

But putting nekomimi on a girl... infinity... (see if you get the reference)

Comment

Originally posted by AzureLight
              I don't really favour mimikko girls as much... though it's cute, it makes the girl look less human.

But putting nekomimi on a girl... infinity... (see if you get the reference)
              Of course it makes the girl less human...
              But yeah, I agree on the putting nekomimi on a girl is great. And then have her wear a maid outfit to have the famous nekomimi maid.
              The ears need to be made well though.
              Last edited by Ponzu; 02-06-2005, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I love all *mimis.
                So I guess that makes me a fan?
                Nyoro~n

Comment

Ooo, sign me up ^_^ I'm a huge doubutsumimi fan (means the same thing as mimikko, it's just the word I'm used to). My favorite is nekomimi, because I'm partial to cats, but I like just about everything. Recently I've really been getting into kitsunes too (thanks to Carnelian). I used to not be partial to usamimi (bunny ears), because of too many bad H games, but Relict and Tail Tale both have very cute usamimi, so I don't mind them anymore

Let's see, favorites... Off the top of my head I can't think of too many manga artists that specialize in doubutsumimi, but what I'm seen of Sakurazawa Izumi certainly puts her at the top of my list. Oh, and I've recently started reading the English translation of Hyper Police, which has has a great nekomimi/kitsune pair.

For the female doubutsumimi fans, don't miss Loveless ^_^

As far as games, Carnelian is easily my favorite doubutsumimi artist. I love Meilin and Tamama no Mae (kitsunes) from YamiBou and PuniPuni Handmaid, Kurohime and Yui (nekomimis) from PuniPuni Handmaid, and Koma (nekomimi) from Tail Tale. Other great game characters are Mii (nekomimi) from Vagrants (who taught me the proper use for catnip), Shii (nekomimi) from Ame ~The Rain~... The list goes on, but my memory doesn't. The best doubutsumimi games I've played are PuniPuni Handmaid and Tail Tale (in fact, PuniPuni is the best H game I've ever played, period). I haven't gotten around to playing Utawarerumono or PurePure yet, but I've always liked the art.

Yeah, I guess you could call me a fan ^_^;;;;
                  ~HF-Mimikko #06~
                  Currently Playing: Sugar Coat Freaks
                  Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

Well, I haven't really watched any H-anime/played any H-games with mimiko, but I like the design of the cat-girl (in a maid dress no less) from Da Capo, Sagisawa Yoriko.
                    >^.^<

Comment

Originally posted by Ponzu
                      Of course it makes the girl less human...
                      But yeah, I agree on the putting nekomimi on a girl is great. And then have her wear a maid outfit to have the famous nekomimi maid.
                      The ears need to be made well though.
                      Yep. A nekomimi maid is cuuuuuuute ^_^.
                      Ok, so I'm a mimikko fan too (further: a Nekomimi fan). The last catgirl related game I played, was the Words Worth.

HF-mimiko fan member #8 ^.^

Comment

Ya, Mimikkos are cool. But do they just have the ears or tails and all that as well?
                        Live vicariously through yourself.

Comment

Wow, there's a lot of new fans out there.
                          Originally posted by Tigerofthewind
                          Ya, Mimikkos are cool. But do they just have the ears or tails and all that as well?
                          Yeah, usually all mimikko would have the ears and tail set. But that's just what I think.
                          Now I remember why I like dog/fox girls more then cat girls. It's becuase of the tail. Very cute when the dog girls wagging their tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponzu
                            Wow... two other mimikko fans...

>But seriously, if you want top-class mimikko, Gensho Sugiyama would be the artist that you should consider.
                            Gensho Sugiyama is good, but I would say Sakurazawa Izumi 桜沢いづみ sensei is my favorite mimikko artist.
                            Her website at Blueberry Jam:

I guess we share the same feelings. She is also my favorite mimikko artist. Sakurazawa Izumi Rocks!!
                            ________
                            http://forums.cjb.net/index.php?mforum=animemagic
                            Join the Revolution
                            quelqu'un me détruisent
                            ..i have returned..

Comment

Ya, the tail in my opinion is really sexy. For a time, I scowered the internet for some good catgirl pictures. Don't really like dogs or foxes though.
                              Live vicariously through yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X