HF-TypeMoon: General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HF-TypeMoon: General Discussion

As a representative of TypeMoon fans I'm proposing the creation of a fanclub for the hottest game maker right now. It's kind of strange how there isn't one already, but it's about time someone made it.

I'm sure that almost everyone here in HF has heard about their products like Tsukihime or Fate/stay night. So why don't we gather under the name of HF-TypeMoon and discuss about those masterpieces?

The primary objective is to gather the fans of TypeMoon to discuss their products (games, anime series, mangas, and so on), share info, and spread the word about TypeMoon (yes, we just pretend that they're not famous enough).

So if you've played Tsukihime / Kagetu Touya / Fate/stay night / Melty Blood, watched Shingetsutan Tsukihime, are watching the Fate anime, or read Kara no Kyoukai, and liked any of them, then you're in the right place. There's only one thing we demand for qualification.
    It's LOVE.
    If you LOVE Arcueid&Saber&the others then you're already one of us. Welcome aboard!

EDIT: removed the member list since we have special thread for it. so EdgerRoniFigaro was the last member that we accepted as our member when we were (Unofficial)...

Over 50 members already... long live TypeMoon! \o/
    Last edited by quos; 03-08-2006, 03:52 AM.

HF-TypeMoon Fanclub Member no.01 | The President of HF-TypeMoon
    ~in this world, being stupid is totally acceptable. being right is not~

=O.. I've seen your posts in the foreign languages section... yes I'll be interested in joining considering the mad fanatic I am about Type-Moon =P. It's better then spoiling everything in the Fate anime thread in the anime discussion section ^__^;.

Comment

ooo i want 10 let me have ten

i was going to post one up... but thought it'd be better if someone else did it ^^:

HF-Key member #58 HF-CLAMP member #14

Comment

I'd say its a pretty good time to get the club up and going since the Fate anime will be with us for a while.

As for some fresh news off the rumour mill, Melty Blood Act Cadenza is up for release on ps2. Nothing official as yet but it's looks pretty positive at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by akaihikari
          I'd say its a pretty good time to get the club up and going since the Fate anime will be with us for a while.

As for some fresh news off the rumour mill, Melty Blood Act Cadenza is up for release on ps2. Nothing official as yet but it's looks pretty positive at the moment.
          Hmm... I heard of that too, unfortunately I don't have a PS2 so I'll just stick to my MB:FT.

Type-Moon's products have certain skyrocketed the past year with all these new stuff based on Fate and MB. Shame that there hasn't been a Melty Blood anime yet, like to see Sion in action =D.

Comment

Kool, a Type moon club eh.
            Currently playing the fate/stay night game, and watched tsukihime, and have melty blood...I guess this club would fit me.
            Add me to the club people.
            Wouldnt mind having discussions about Type Moon stuff.
            おねがいします。
            HF-Square-Enix #7
            HF-Typemoon #12

Comment

OMG! I wanna join please! I LOVE Saber =] and I can't wait for Ep.8 this week! I believe a thread suggesting the making of Typemoon club is somewhere in the forums..

Originally posted by akaihikari
              This is good news =]
              Last edited by xaero; 02-23-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I'm definitly in

Add me to the list quos.

Currently poster of the official Fate/Stay Night and Melty Blood manga threads on HF.

Alsom current owner of vol 1 of Tsukihime for both TV and manga series. And owner of the CD, Fate/hollow Ataraxia OP/ED Single. (l)
                If you like the file/info I posted, you can THX me by adding to my Rep. Points

- Current and Upcoming Seeds listed HERE; My farewell to my old Sig here.
                Note: HF-Hentai #63 ; HF-[img] #39 ; HF-TypeMoon #14
                THXs NightviSion for avatar and darkandshadow for sig upgrades ; At work between 1PM - 11PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by Azstraph
                  Alsom current owner of vol 1 of Tsukihime for both TV and manga series. And owner of the CD, Fate/hollow Ataraxia OP/ED Single. (l)
                  Get vol 2 of the manga and be in drool over the awesomeness of Shiki Nanaya XD. Hello there Azstraph... =P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijiko
                    Get vol 2 of the manga and be in drool over the awesomeness of Shiki Nanaya XD. Hello there Azstraph... =P.
                    I know actually I have it preorder since Sept but it seems the company I got the 1st volume still don't have it :@ . Planning on just calling them to cancel and get it at TRSI.

Prepare barf bag :|
                    Spoiler
                    If you like the file/info I posted, you can THX me by adding to my Rep. Points

- Current and Upcoming Seeds listed HERE; My farewell to my old Sig here.
                    Note: HF-Hentai #63 ; HF-[img] #39 ; HF-TypeMoon #14
                    THXs NightviSion for avatar and darkandshadow for sig upgrades ; At work between 1PM - 11PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by Azstraph
                      I know actually I have it preorder since Sept but it seems the company I got the 1st volume still don't have it :@ . Planning on just calling them to cancel and get it at TRSI.

Prepare barf bag :|
                      Spoiler
                      Hmm... that's a shame. I manage to get mine in early January this year at my local store I frequently go to. Somehow I manage to come at the right time cause I saw the putting it on the shelves XD. Can't wait for vol 3 ^__^.

Comment

Melty Blood Act Cadenza on PS2 isn't a rumor, it's confirmed.

Hijiko's sig reminds me of something I was thinking about a couple days ago, but is Caster's face a spoiler?

Comment

type moon official

http://www.typemoon.com/

「月箱」

http://www.bestdl.com/dl.php?uPQGmvtCh1

Fate/Stay Night
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41652

Fate/hollow ataraxia
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36135

Now let's play a game. w
                          HF-TypeMoon Fanclub Member no.02

HF-TypeMoon Fanclub Steering committee STAFF       

Comment

Originally posted by Fungi
                            Hijiko's sig reminds me of something I was thinking about a couple days ago, but is Caster's face a spoiler?
                            They probably wouldn't notice without closely investigating the sig >_>
                            My Sigs (10/12/08)|HF-TypeMoon #006|Proud Haruhist #14|00ber Kona-chan fanboy|Unbelievable 6000th!

Now playing: Nothing~

Comment

Originally posted by Fungi
                              Melty Blood Act Cadenza on PS2 isn't a rumor, it's confirmed.
                              I read
                              source: 2ch
                              and immediately had doubts about it lol
                              But yes there are pics up now from the latest Famitsu covering the release.
                              No date yet, tho early estimates say May this year at the earliest. No deatils on new chars/aspects so far.

This might be a bit too much at once but here's some more food for thought.
                              err...2?

Comment

Working...
                              X