Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Pixy-Soft/Lilith Discussion thread V2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pixy-Soft/Lilith Discussion thread V2




    Welcome to Lilith/Pixy Discussion Thread V2 or Part2. Please continue your discussion and share your opinion about the company here

    Here is the link for the previous thread if anyone need - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54612

    Also I think everybody already know this but those who don't know
    DON'T upload or request any of the Pixy stuff on HF since it's not allowed

    Official site for Pixy - http://www.pixy-soft.com/
    Official site for Lilith - http://www.lilith-soft.com/
    Last edited by xcaliber9999; 04-21-2012, 12:48 AM.

  • Originally posted by Ruza View Post
    I thought Kiryuu was an evil bitch, how can Murasaki couple with her? -_- And does this game conclude that it is the true ending? So we won't be seeing any more Taimanin Asagi?

    If Kiryuu were indeed a bitch and a "her" I wouldn't really complain. Hopefully we'll get some more spin offs with Sakura, Murasaki, or Asuka.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MicroB View Post
      Not sure I understand what you're saying.
      I use Daemon tools for it, and I get the usual install splash screen like any other ISO.
      Can't check the files inside the iso.
      Mount the image with DTools, then go into windows explorer, and click on the drive where you mounted it to - usually D: or E: - then you should see the contents of the ISO. Now click the folder containing the game files and Copy it to your C: Drive or wherever you want to put it. Then you can just run the game once its finished copying. Don't need to install. This is with the day 1 release from the usual place. The 2.4GB sized one.
      -Director -
      - StudioFOW -
      - Not your average smut! -
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DarkCrow View Post
        Mount the image with DTools, then go into windows explorer, and click on the drive where you mounted it to - usually D: or E: - then you should see the contents of the ISO. Now click the folder containing the game files and Copy it to your C: Drive or wherever you want to put it. Then you can just run the game once its finished copying. Don't need to install. This is with the day 1 release from the usual place. The 2.4GB sized one.
        Worked like a charm.
        Thanks for your help.

        Comment


        • Does anyone have or can extract the animated scene of Ingrid and the horse? I really like to see how it came out.

          EDIT: saw it, it was nice but very short. Yeah, she needs more scenes dammit!!
          Last edited by Webbmaster62; 12-29-2012, 04:03 PM.


          Love is key in all situations.... and yes I came out being Aeris.

          Masurenai-subs. Hentai division.

          Comment


          • that scene will likely disappoint you. While it was animated it is only one "cg" with a few frames of animation that then speed up. I really like ingrid and it was cool that she managed to get her own animated scene (she gets as many as asuka!) but her best scene by far is after she is fully broken and servicing an ork costumer. I would LOVE to see that scene fully animated if they ever get around to making a full anime about the game. I think it had something to do with her lingerie. Damn she looked good.
            Asagi Battle Arena ID: 14897569 Amidahara
            sigpic

            Comment


            • So can someone explain how in Murasaki somehow ends up with Kiryuu?
              Nutaku IRC -
              Network: Quakenet
              Channel: #aigis

              Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
              Melee Units
              Ranged Units

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vicioushells View Post
                her best scene by far is after she is fully broken and servicing an ork costumer. I would LOVE to see that scene fully animated if they ever get around to making a full anime about the game. I think it had something to do with her lingerie. Damn she looked good.
                Not just the lingerie, but mainly her voice in that entire scene was hot as fuck. Such a shame it wasn't animated and she only serviced one orc. If Lilith goes Premium on this (and honestly, why wouldn't they), they should expand on this and add more orcs. Heck, throw in the horses also and make it a full-blown orgy.

                And that lingerie is an instant dakimakura seller. Come on Lilith, don't pass up such an obvious opportunity.

                Comment


                • Hey guys does anyone know how to make the complete TA3 save file found in sagaoz.net, work because when I downloaded and put the savedata folder into the games folder it did not seem to work? What am I doing wrong?

                  Oh yeah btw why is it that every time I uninstall the game the save data is STILL THERE when I re-install it again?!?!?!?!?!?
                  Last edited by evilkorpse; 12-29-2012, 04:34 PM.
                  HD Hentai Anime Remaster Release Schedule
                  August

                  Dorei Usagi to Anthony The Animation http://tinyurl.com/zu3gvnq
                  Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Vols. 1 http://tinyurl.com/zryoqyz
                  Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Vols. 2 http://tinyurl.com/j55pfdy
                  Shoukoujo The Animation Vol. 1 http://tinyurl.com/gvcefro
                  JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai Vol. 1 http://tinyurl.com/hdjq7vq
                  Shoukoujo The Animation Vol. 2 (Delayed)

                  Comment


                  • Because the save files aren't kept in the same directory most of the time, or the un-install options you selected (if any) chose to preserve the saves.
                    Nutaku IRC -
                    Network: Quakenet
                    Channel: #aigis

                    Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
                    Melee Units
                    Ranged Units

                    Comment


                    • I've had this problem before. You need to make a legit save in the actual game first so the 'savedata' folder will be generated. Then replace the file with the sagaoz save and it should work.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Prototype909 View Post
                        Because the save files aren't kept in the same directory most of the time, or the un-install options you selected (if any) chose to preserve the saves.
                        Ok well I figured it out why that was happening because well I was using the windows Control Panel to uninstall it so I used the games installer to uninstall the game and when I install the game the save files were gone. But my previous question still has not been answered. So how do you make complete save files work on TA3? I downloaded it of sagoaz.net
                        HD Hentai Anime Remaster Release Schedule
                        August

                        Dorei Usagi to Anthony The Animation http://tinyurl.com/zu3gvnq
                        Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Vols. 1 http://tinyurl.com/zryoqyz
                        Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Vols. 2 http://tinyurl.com/j55pfdy
                        Shoukoujo The Animation Vol. 1 http://tinyurl.com/gvcefro
                        JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai Vol. 1 http://tinyurl.com/hdjq7vq
                        Shoukoujo The Animation Vol. 2 (Delayed)

                        Comment


                        • So doing some research has told me that Tentacle and Witches (game version) does have 2 Gaiden/Fandisks but they're Lily focused.... whyyyy. I mean out of the 3 characters that showed up in the original I preferred her the least, but oh well, I guess the masses disagree with me.
                          Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                          Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                          Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                          I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                          HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by evilkorpse View Post
                            But my previous question still has not been answered. So how do you make complete save files work on TA3? I downloaded it of sagoaz.net
                            I would also like to know this.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
                              So doing some research has told me that Tentacle and Witches (game version) does have 2 Gaiden/Fandisks but they're Lily focused.... whyyyy. I mean out of the 3 characters that showed up in the original I preferred her the least, but oh well, I guess the masses disagree with me.
                              If I had it my way they would've focused on Kaya more. And Taimanin Yukikaze would've had more CGs for her mother. But oh well
                              Nutaku IRC -
                              Network: Quakenet
                              Channel: #aigis

                              Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
                              Melee Units
                              Ranged Units

                              Comment


                              • I can't get the sound to work in game?? i can get it to play but sound not working.. any help?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X