Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Pixy-Soft/Lilith Discussion thread V2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixy-Soft/Lilith Discussion thread V2

Welcome to Lilith/Pixy Discussion Thread V2 or Part2. Please continue your discussion and share your opinion about the company here

Here is the link for the previous thread if anyone need - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54612

Also I think everybody already know this but those who don't know
    DON'T upload or request any of the Pixy stuff on HF since it's not allowed

Official site for Pixy - http://www.pixy-soft.com/
    Official site for Lilith - http://www.lilith-soft.com/
    Last edited by xcaliber9999; 04-21-2012, 12:48 AM.

It's not Naomi, the VA is different for Kiria. Also the subtitle for the game is "Fortress City of Brainwashing Remodeling" so it's probably not on a ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson J View Post
      "Fortress City of Brainwashing Remodeling"
      lol! Literal Japanese translation + implications of super hot theme... just too much...

well, bah, i got way too excited about Kagami's last game and ended up disappointed so maybe i should try and stay calm. It has been a great year in H games so far, after all

Comment

Originally posted by Kyokugen Master View Post
        lol! Literal Japanese translation + implications of super hot theme... just too much...

well, bah, i got way too excited about Kagami's last game and ended up disappointed so maybe i should try and stay calm. It has been a great year in H games so far, after all
        It was hot and all but waaaaaay too short, thats what was disappointing.

Still wondering if Ep 4 of Kangoku has anything to do with the 2nd game, with the way ep 3 ended and all.
        Seems very plausible to me tho.

Comment

This going to be a great month for Lilith/Pixy fans!!! KS2. Well at the very least, one of the girls (Lieri) is back, so my hopes aren't as dashed as I first thought when we had the the Promo pics with just the two girls. Yes, I wish Naomi was back, but as long as every chic that makes their way in game ends up face down, ass up with a all male cast giving them the gang bang they never will forget, Ill be a happy and very drained male fan of the series once again. Kagami has yet to disappoint me with his art. He has to draw what the writers describe as best he can but yes WoS: AR, wasn't the best game, but the art work was lovely.

Lilia,...Lilia,.... OMFG Lilia!!! This H-anime version of the series has gone pretty far to the left of the game for the most part. Now I'm not the worlds biggest fan of tentacles. Only a few series in anime form have had me watching from beginning to end with Tentacles and this is one of them. I'll take the male humanoid gang bang of her over the tentacle rape of her as the grand finial but what I really want to know is how they will end this. I hope King Dirk screws up and gets what coming to him. I going to cheer for the ladies this time. Himekishi Lilia the game had both equal parts of her and her Mom getting raped by both males and tentacles and if taken in to consideration the fact that Dirk is desperately needing to get that energy for the Demon King/Lord. Judging from the size of the magic circle in the screen shot this going to one hell of show. Lilia vs 200 males. Every dude in town going to get a turn. If that doesn't get Dirk what he needs then he's going to be on wrong end of Chirco's wrath I'm sure of it. With so much at stake leading to the last episode, the writers and artist are not looking to disappoint.
          "If you are to be so emotionally wounded when you are bested in battle, then perhaps you would do well to hone your skills"

~Artemis Entreri ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FausttheImpaler View Post
            He has to draw what the writers describe as best he can but yes WoS: AR, wasn't the best game, but the art work was lovely.
            Yeah, i'd say that with his caliber of talent, he's certainly fit to produce more than h-games. (although, i kinda hope he never does )

Comment

Btw did anyone else when they heard BGM002 think "ALL HAIL LELOUCH!"....no? just me?
              Asagi Battle Arena ID: 14897569 Amidahara
              sigpic

Comment

Well he basically brainwashes people too after all. Really this is some pretty epic music for an h-game about brainwashing women and turning them into depraved sex slaves.

Comment

Comment

Images for Himekishi Lilia 06 is out. I'll post them here:

Looks like it's gonna be quite gangbang-heavy.
                    Last edited by Pocky00; 07-13-2010, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Oh, Pixy has heard our (soft) cries! The stock scene! Saving the best for last. Now, pregnant Lilia end pleaze...

As for Kangoku Senkan 2, no Naomi is forgiven with Kiria(?). Although I foresee that she will take an "Ingrid role" in this one. New Pixy animation with her in spotlight or perhaps a Lilith-IZM at least?

Oh, and please show their heels even just on the site Lilith.

Comment

Here what I roughly understand from KS2 synoptic, keep in mind my japanese understanding is really basic:

Maya (the princesse like) is about to become the new leader of a space colony (or a planet I'm not sure).
                        With her military counselor alicia (the blonde girl) she is about to sign an aliance with the "new solar".
                        Of course Bogan (as neo terran agent, seem more logic than neo terror used by dark translation BTW but I rather suspect a Lilith error when the word was romanized) is sent to change that
                        They speak of a new spaceship too, something like "Kellen"???

Hope I'm not far from the true.

Comment

Only thing that wasn't mentioned in Neph's summary was the alliance with the New Solars, but that would give motive so it's possible.

I also wonder why the girls look like they're factory sealed in those pictures.

Comment

Only thing that wasn't mentioned in Neph's summary
                            Neph wrote one, must have miss it?!

I also wonder why the girls look like they're factory sealed in those pictures.
                            Well Vacum bed is a good start for a brainwashing scene, i suppose the next step is naked and covered with electrods

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Whoa, nice find Stu. Where do you find this stuff all the time. I guess we know which route it is now, Lieri definitely seems brainwashed. Probably following her route in IZM-03 as well.

Can't say I'm too fond of the new brainwashing gear though, the helmets look pretty silly to me.

One thing I never really thought of until now though, the bad end to this game. I wonder how it will go because surely they'll need to put at least one end where Bohgan loses. I wonder how Lieri will go down with him or become unbrainwashed if that's even possible. Seems it might be the more interesting end this time for me instead of "Bohgan gets more slaves, takes over, etc..." that we know is coming.
                                Last edited by Crimson J; 07-13-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X