Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

do girls masterbate to hentai?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do girls masterbate to hentai?

am just wondering if girls do that
    animecchilover

i assume that's what they do with it. I don't think they watch hentai for its gripping stories

Comment

of course not they are all innocent little virgins until the love of thier life special person comes along...

you seriously think that the 2 genders of this species have such incomparable libido's?
      yes, girls masturbate.
      if they are looking for hentai they are getting off to that hentai at the same rate as guys.

the only reason they arent open about this is because of mental degenerates that would call them whores / sluts / other for admiting to having a sexuality, and the misogynistic religio-cultural trends that foster such views.
      free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      ~ Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Comment

Speaking as a female myself...yes, they do.

Comment

I wish I could find a girl who watches Hentai

External link removed. Please read the Site Rules

Comment

Yes they do watch and masterbate to hentai.

@ Jina Oh I betting you'll never Get to see the day when that happens Jina. Unless! You do something perverted! Then you might get the chance to see it happen. Or just ask your GF to do it! It'll work! ^_^
            It really is a funny haha! ^_^
            Scary Isn't It! Funny, Ha, Ha. Get It?
            What Life Is All About! Enjoying All Of Life's Pains! Until You Reach The End. The Very Short End!

Comment

I need a girlfriend first It's hard enough to get a girl to admit to masturbating ...To get them to admit masturbating to hentai? I can't even imagine.

External link removed. Please read the Site Rules

Comment

Girls are more perverse so um... yea

Comment

I don't think so ~
                  cos found alot of hentai manga in my sister's room -*-
                  Easy ASP.NET jQuery Demo

Comment

yes, girls do masturbate to hentai. yaoi for an exact genre

Comment

Pssh. Yaoi. I'm a real woman. I masturbate to the hardcore, woman-fucking hentai. >:3 Hells yea.

But I especially like the cute stuff. . _.;;

Comment

Originally posted by Shana-chan View Post
                        I masturbate to the hardcore, woman-fucking hentai. >:3 Hells yea.
                        It goes a bit beyond that with you, doesn't it, Miss Pixy fangirl?

I have to ask, do you fantasize about being placed into the situations you see? If this is the case, especially with stuff like in Lilia, that's fucking hot <3
                        *Occasional imbiber of flamebait*
                        (but only if it's really tasty!)

Comment

Originally posted by Shana-chan View Post
                          Pssh. Yaoi. I'm a real woman. I masturbate to the hardcore, woman-fucking hentai. >:3 Hells yea.

But I especially like the cute stuff. . _.;;
                          I guess all girls have rape fantasies...

Comment

To answer the poster - my girlfriend does it sometimes, and I don't think this is very uncommon at all actually.

Comment

Please don't make generalizations like "all girls like yaoi" or "all girls have rape fantasies"...

But to answer the original question, of course I do. I don't really watch it for any other reason...

Comment

Working...
                              X