Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initially, I was never in awe for either of the two girls (Rika and Hanami). Too much of a Shoko fanboy here so I guess neither of their designs really stood out to me. For Rika in particular, though, I'll say this much: it's not that I don't find her hot, because I do... all Ume girls to date are IMO, that's not what I'm arguing: I'm arguing the details that make each girl attractive to varying degrees, so... as a fair warning, expect a lot of nitpicking from me here. Just bear with it.

I gotta say that Hanami's design did grow on me as I progressed. When I stop to think about it, her skin not being the pale/white that gets pink-ish in many areas, her tidier looking hair and simpler yet effective choice of outfit (with no underwear to boot) were the main reasons that led me to like her, I suppose. It also helps that she has more reasonable bodily proportions than Rika does.

Now Rika's design, on the other hand... how can I put it? Her skin just got too... pink-ish for my tastes and her keeping the hat didn't help much either (it's probably the hat that made me not like her hair as much as Hanami's). Furthermore, her boobs do look slightly bigger than of any other woman Umemaro has designed yet. I hate to say it but I do think there is a such thing as boobs being too big and Rika's sort of qualify. I like big breasts, don't get me wrong, but just as long as I find them reasonably proportional to the rest of the body. Maybe it was some of the angles chosen for certain scenes (most notably the paizuri ones), but her breasts did look a little bigger than nececessary in said scenes.

tl;dr - Hanami? Liked her, got some good potential. Rika? Eh, could have turned better...

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
    "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
    "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
    ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
    HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

• Originally posted by joey86 View Post
      I am loling when I remember some pages before, when PTO was only a project, many people there said things like: "meh, Rika is too big", "disgusting boobs", "I don't want this 11th movie", "I like big boobs but Rika's case is too much" ... We were only about a couple of dudes talling that she's gorgeous.
      Now it's out, seems everybody changed sides.
      which is what i said MONTHS ago. i knew folks were going to change their tunes as soon as the movie dropped. and lo and behold come the wake of its release, we've a newfound cult following for our newest chick. can't say i'm angry, or even a bit surprised, but i will state its very comical indeed. for just reason mind you. the woman is beyond sexy. awesome face, brilliant lips, cool hair, can rock a uniform, is built like a brick shithouse, has INCREDIBLE tits, AND fucks like a champion? all the chick needs to be considered perfect is being able to cook. lol.

@Rick: i like Hanami for all the reasons you enumerated. her relationship with Rika for me was what gained her the bulk of her points. but that list of disses for Rika...nah mate. not happening. lol. there's a saying that applies to paler chicks being pink. you're not beating that shit right if the hue isn't a healthy hot pink. lol. without her hat, it wouldn't have made the pizza girl scenario complete. the hat was what sold the idea she was a delivery girl, and totally getting worked naked with it on totally made the temperature of the scene rise to steaming. as for her boobs being the biggest yet....DUH dude! lol. the blog said a year ago she'd be the biggest sized rack yet, and i think it was done perfectly. i'm not for them being unfathomably large, but Rika just hit that point of huge that was hot and just on the cusp of overwhelming, which for me being a guy who likes his women to have meat on them is awesome. and added to that, it wasn't just her boobs that were large man. i've said this before, and i'm saying it again: Rika is just naturally built big. she's "thick". she has large breasts, wide shapely hips, a beautifully large and round ass, and full slightly muscular thighs. everything about her was evenly big. huge tits for me just look incredibly fake and unattractive on tiny rail thin women. Ume covered himself by making an overall more filled out chick than we've seen thus far aside from Ai, Shoko, and surprising Mai if you take a look at her scene in Omega. Rika's body was proportional to her tits, any proof needed is found in the movie. all shapes and sizes mate. i love that Umemaro adds that kind of variety to his women. not an entire cast of skinny or wispy models, nor a batch of busty bimbos attached to a huge pair of fake tits. LOVING it. lol
      Last edited by otakubucky; 02-14-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Does anybody still have part 2 of LeonX's upload that was taken down? I have the first part, but it's useless without part 2. PM me if you have to. Thanks.

Comment

• Now Rika's design, on the other hand... how can I put it? Her skin just got too... pink-ish for my tastes and her keeping the hat didn't help much either (it's probably the hat that made me not like her hair as much as Hanami's). Furthermore, her boobs do look slightly bigger than of any other woman Umemaro has designed yet. I hate to say it but I do think there is a such thing as boobs being too big and Rika's sort of qualify. I like big breasts, don't get me wrong, but just as long as I find them reasonably proportional to the rest of the body. Maybe it was some of the angles chosen for certain scenes (most notably the paizuri ones), but her breasts did look a little bigger than nececessary in said scenes.
          DUDE!!!!! the girl is built like an amazon woman not just big boobs, but big everything. her face is just incredible "again those lips just kill me, best kissers on an ume gal period".
          the second girl just didn't do it for me, in fact she almost killed the vid, the voice actress for her is awful.
          I wish rika would get a video dedicated for her, if shoko can get one then Rika must get one as well. she's his hottest babe as far as I'm concerned, I never thought one of his new girls will take the crown from sugi but she did it, at least for me.
          AND.. if ume well bless us with a solo project for Rika, than I prey she gets destroyed like shoko.lol.

Comment

• Question: I actually bought the latest Umemaro game, and the videos are not in the center of the player window. The first introduction scene is, but then the rest are not. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or is this even an issue? I have noticed that a 'pop-up bar' for selecting scenes appears from time to time... am I actually seeing the whole video?
            Last edited by Lerianis; 02-14-2012, 10:53 PM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

• Well, I was with the "Rika's boobs are too big" camp, and I still am. I don't think anyone "switched camps" as much as the people who love humongous titays are being rather vocal right now. All that being said...

The new video is awesome! Both girls are HOT HOT HOT! Rika's ass is AMAZING! The scene where she was riding him with her legs closed... EPIC! I do feel that Hanami is hotter. I tend to agree that the redness was a little overdone, but I love her innocence, and the booty-bump to take the dick from Rika made me lol and almost bust one simultaneously! Personally I wanted more time with just her. Noticeably absent was a cum shot in the mouth, so I was a little disappointed there, but all-in-all a nice showing for both girls.

As for the hottness factor, Shoko is still number one for me, followed by Tendo, Kamira and Tamiya. All the girls are hot, so the opinions of everyone are valid. I'm totally looking forward to Tendo and Kayo action in the next installment. Perhaps a sex ed class run by... well, let's just say that I HOPE she's not out of commission and takes an instructional role to show the new generation the tricks of the trade! Just like she did in Omega.
              Last edited by Chee Saw; 02-14-2012, 11:22 PM. Reason: Misspelled a name.

Comment

• oh wow Knight Rider theme

Comment

• Wow, I got an email from Umemaro
                  Was forced to remove the game/movie rip from my blog xD
                  I removed them, just do be fair!
                  Most quality Hentai place

Click on the image to being directed to LeonX' Hidden Treasury
                  (Got the permission from 2 admins to share the link in my sig!)

Comment

• @Leon. ouch mate. lol.

@Joey: yeah that angle was giving him too much trouble during the production process, so he X'd it out of the finished movie. shame, but the scene was still there, so no harm done. calling Hanami is a "mistake" is pretty harsh man. lol. like saying Ume should have aborted her. i think she's cute. cute body, awesome rack, beautiful ass, and i think she's one of the few hentai chicks who actually turn me on with high pitched squeak rather than impell me to poke at my ear drums with a pencil. Rika may be the new fan fav, but a lot of the rising heat near the final climax came from Hanami's end. i'm still trying to peg a name to that last move they busted out with. the totem? the wishbone dip? the inverted bump and dip? the deep churn? i dunno what the hell it was, but it was hot. LoL.
                    Last edited by otakubucky; 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• I for one love rika her boobs are not that big i mean what if they were double the size to what they are now yikes thats too damm big i only wish it was a longer movie but ume was pushing himself so no complants from me on his latest masterpice

Comment

• I finally played it and damn that was hot. this release is very well done, Ume did a great work but did you guys also remarked that this scene is not in the movie ?

Seems Ume started it but give up and supressed it from the movie which is a little dissapointed.
                        Anyway Rika is hot and sexy, I agree with everybody about that and she is sooo much sensitive coming again and again even with a little Cunni. I really lost control during the first penetration when she was moving these hips in cowgirl position with a back angle of her mouvement. I am the only one who wished slap her big ass because of excitement ?
                        I would give a 8/10 for this release but SLT and LCR still keeping the first ranking place with a 10/10. The little sister was just a millstone in this release, Ume really did a mistake introducing her.
                        the other thing I don't really appreciate is Rika's boobs. I am not complaining, they are erotic, huge ... but they look more like ballon shapes inflated with water undergoing distortions when Rika moves. No comparation with Shoko's boobs which look more natural. And this fucking hat really pissed me off. it mainly contributing to hide her cute face. If I was the mal character I would made her take off this hat, her motocyclist pantyhose and will fuck her while she's wearing her thong which makes her even more sexy. That being said, it was very exciting seeing her completely dominated by the dude who seemed being insatiable.
                        So great release and hope to see more about Rika and this time with some modification of her boobs form lol.

Comment

• [QUOTE=otakubucky;3260980]@Leon. ouch mate. lol.
                          I respect his work as I do from EVERYONE!
                          When I'm getting an abuse report I'm gonna delete it!
                          Easy

And to tell the truth, Ume has so much money that he can even pay so much to fuck me
                          He is a millionaire!!
                          Most quality Hentai place

Click on the image to being directed to LeonX' Hidden Treasury
                          (Got the permission from 2 admins to share the link in my sig!)

Comment

• [QUOTE=LeonX;3261038]
                            Originally posted by otakubucky View Post
                            @Leon. ouch mate. lol.
                            I respect his work as I do from EVERYONE!
                            When I'm getting an abuse report I'm gonna delete it!
                            Easy

And to tell the truth, Ume has so much money that he can even pay so much to fuck me
                            He is a millionaire!!

don't sweat it man. its really nothing to stress over. worse things have been done online, and far more sinister forces are afoot than a cross email. keep it pushing dude.

Comment

• I was thinking about the story today and I was wondering something...

Rika brings the box full of winning balls to the Samurai Spirit's house, presumably as a ruse to have sex with him. When she leave, she leaves the box behind, suggesting she no longer needs it, having accomplished what she set out to do with it.

So based on this, we can presume that she doesn't just bang all her customers and this guy happened to be one of them. What exactly was her goal? Did she know - or know of - the guy and simply want to have sex with him because she was attracted to him? Seems awfully elaborate a scheme - a girl like her doesn't have to use such elaborate methods to get a guy to fuck her.

It was her who instigated the SS/Hanami banging. I think that maybe THAT was her goal all along. Then I was reminded of a Japanese movie I saw a while ago that I don't really remember too well, but it involved a stranger visiting a dysfunctional family and making them become closer as a family through all kinds of weird stuff including incest. I sort of wonder if maybe it's a similar idea where she's a stranger who shows up to resolve a sexually tense and often taboo situation, disguised as a delivery person, and sets things 'right' (or horribly wrong, depending on your perspective).

Then I started thinking I might be over-thinking it just a little but felt compelled to type this out anyway. Anyone else have a theory?

Comment

• @ Chintz Aside from the relationship between Hanami and "Samurai Spirit" remaining ambiguous (I tend to think they aren't related), I thought of a similar scenario myself. So you're not alone on the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X